Years Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Composing herself she smiled as I walked to her and took her hand and kissed it. She blushed at the touch of my lips. The dress she was wearing was breathtaking. It was a red coloured dress which hugged her figure perfectly. I loved the way she filled every dress and how it made her look sexier. Her hair was done beautifully and she had a red lipstick on her lips complimenting her dress. It made her lips look even more kissable.

We both walked to the Limo hand in hand. The driver opened the door for us and we both settled in. He got back in the car and opened the window to the cabin.

"Do you want to stop on the way Sir?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so. Drive straight to the planned destination," I instructed.

"Very well sir, we will reach there in fifteen minutes. There are refreshments in the cooler. Enjoy if you like. Our services are always there for you Sir."

"Thank you very much Riley, " I said, smiling as I saw Melissa's eyes glowing with excitement.

"My pleasure sir, " he said then turned back to the wheel after closing the cabin window.

I fetched a bottle of an expensive red wine and poured it in two glasses and handed one of them to Melissa who was watching with glee. We clinked the glasses together and sipped on our wine never taking our eyes off each other. Melissa closed her eyes savouring the exquisite taste of the wine flooding her sense with wonder. I too closed my eyes thinking about the wonderful evening ahead. Actually I was a little nervous about the whole proposal thing. Yeah we were hitting off pretty well and she has shown signs that she was attracted to me. But what if she wasn't ready yet? What if she refuses?

"She won't," came mom's voice. She knew how to put me at ease even though she was not with me.

I opened my eyes and saw Melissa watching me curiously. 'God she was so beautiful!' I thought.

"So what's your plan young man?" she asked. Her eyes still glowing with excitement.

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you," I said looking into her eyes.

She pouted then got back to sipping wine. Setting my glass on the armrest I scooted closer to her and took her glass and set it aside. Dipping my head forward I kissed her. Lips parting immediately. There was hunger in her eyes and she groaned to show it. My hand instinctively went to her breasts and I started pressing them softly, feeling her soft flesh into my hands. She sucked my tongue hungrily and her hand went to where I was caressing her breasts and pressed them harder.

We were interrupted by a soft tap on the cabin window. In our copious passion we didn't realize that the car has stopped. We got in control of ourselves and straightened our dresses.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"We're here sir," Riley said.

I looked over at Melissa and asked, "Ready? "

She just smiled and nodded.

Riley came around and opened the door for Melissa. I got out of the car after Melissa and asked her to take my hand. We were standing in front of a big Italian restaurant. My friend Paul whose father was the manager of this place had done me a favour by arranging everything. I was glad that I had friends like that and they were ready to help even when I ignored them. My hand went to my ribs as I remembered the punch I've got from his girlfriend who happened to be my best friend from high school.

I saw Melissa's eyes widen. She gave me a questioning look and I took her hand kissed it.

"I wanted to take you to the place which matches your beauty. "

I could see the love in her eyes which settled all my worries. I am going to propose to her. I will tell her how much I loved her and how special she is to me.

We were greeted by Paul who was there wearing a suit which matched the other Waiting staff.

"Good evening! Welcome to Moore's. My name is Paul and I am going to be your personal attendant tonight," he said in his warm Italian accent.

Melissa was still amazed so I stepped in saving her some embarrassment.

"Melissa this is Paul, my friend. He's the one who has organized all this," I said.

Melissa smiled and gave Paul her hand which he gratefully kissed.

"Very well ma'am, sir. Right this way. We have a table reserved for you. The wine is on the house," he said as we made our way to our table.

"I will be the one serving you so you can have some extra," he said winking at me.

Paul served our wine then went away to get the special menu cards. Melissa looked at me incredulously.

"How did you managed all this?" she asked.

"I just had some friends who were willing to help me. They were so happy when I told them that you were the one who helped me come out if my dread. They wanted to make it special for you."

Melissa just smiled with so much love in her eyes. 'He was going to do this,' he thought.

There was a stage in the centre and couples were dancing. They were swaying with the beat of slow songs holding their partners close to them. I got up from my seat and came around the table.

"Wanna dance?" I asked giving her my hand.

She took my hand and we made our way to the stage. She stepped close to me placing my hand on her waist. She hooked her hands behind my neck and we both started swaying as she put her head on my chest. I could feel her breathe contently as we danced on the slow rhythm. We were so close that it felt as if we were two souls in one body. I inhaled her beautiful scent which sent sparks through my body. I was sure that she could feel her effect on me.

The song ended and the couples who were dancing with us retreated to their respective tables. But we kept in dancing, enjoying each other's closeness.

We danced on two more songs then came back to our table. Paul came back seeking our orders and we were presented with the finest quality of food. Finishing our meals we drank away the remaining wine.

"This is the best Valentine I've ever had. Thank you so much for making it so special for me Allen. You can't even imagine how much it means to me, " she smiled lovingly.

"I have one more surprise for you."

"What is it?" she asked suspiciously.

"Just wait and watch," I said getting up and walked to the centre stage. Paul gave me a mic and I started speaking. It was exciting to see the shock in Melissa's eyes.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, " I said holding my glass up. I saw everyone copying my gesture.

"This Valentine is very special to me for two reasons. First reason is that I am celebrating it with the woman I love. She is the best thing that happened to me after my mother's death." This drew gasps from the crowd and Melissa as well. I continued.

"I would have been the same dreaded self if it weren't for her. In fact I was forced by her to go out on date with her." The whole crowd chuckled.

"I am very happy to celebrate this Valentine with a very special person," I said.

"And the second reason is that I am going to propose to her today. I want to make her mine today, " I said holding Melissa's gaze.

Tears were brimming down her eye lashes as I made my way to her and dropped down on one knee in front of her.

"Melissa Ravenport, will you give me a chance to love you, protect you and make you the happiest woman on this planet?" I said as I showed her the ring . My mother's ring.

She seemed to recognize it . Putting her hand on her mouth she started sobbing softly and rubbed her chest as she tried to calm down.

"Oh my god! Allen, yes! Yes, I will," she said nodding feverishly.

I stood up and slipped the ring on her finger. It seemed to fit perfectly. We both smiled with a glint of tears in our eyes she jumped up into my arms and kissed me. This drew a series of applause from the audience we totally forgot about.

I paid the bill and we somewhat ran back to the Limo. It took everything for us not to tear our clothes away. As the Limo parked outside my house we hastily got out and ran back into the house.

I saw Riley smile and shake his head knowingly. We started shedding our clothes as we made our way to the bedroom never breaking the kiss. We parted only to let my vest off my chest then we united again. We both collapsed on the bed.

My hands began roaming all over her body, feeling the softness of her skin, sending sparks through her body. I broke the kiss and lowered my mouth to her ear and licked her earlobe, biting it softly. Her moans were like a song to me. I nuzzled her neck, kissing it lovingly. She took a deep breath as I kissed the upper part of her breasts.

I licked around her areola teasing her, ignoring her erect nipples. She was squirming beneath my tongue. I kept on teasing her drawing moan after moan from her. Finally she gave in to her frustration and guided my mouth to her nipples.

She sighed as I took her burning nipple into my mouth. She kept moaning, calling my name as sucked on her soft bud. I kept squeezing her other breast softly caressing her nipple. Then I took the other one my mouth, swirling my tongue over it.

"OH GOD!" she breathed.

Giving her nipples the required attention I slid downwards kissing my way to her navel. I probed my tongue in her deep soft navel eliciting a moan from her. I spent a few moments marvelling the softness of her skin and how her body was reacting to my touch.

Then I reached the lips down below. They were glistening with her juices. The smell was intoxicating, almost drawing my mouth closer to her sex. I ran my tongue flatly up and down her slit, and she grunted from the sudden sensations. She snaked her fingers in my scalp pressing my mouth on her lips. I used my fingers to part her lips and probed my tongue deep into her sex. Tasting the sweetness of her juices.

She moaned loudly clutching tightly on the bed sheet. I lapped onto her juices and teased her clitoris with my tongue. She began squirming as an orgasm started to build deep inside her body. She finally gave in to her senses and her body writhed and rippled as wave after wave of her orgasm coursed through her.

"AAahhhhhh!" she cried. Then she went limp as the orgasm subsided and closed her eyes.

I looked at her face and saw that her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving. I moved up to face her and kissed her lips softly.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern in my voice.

She smiled and licked her lips.

"Oh my god Allen! What have you done to me?" she said kissing me, lapping her juices off my face.

"That was the strongest orgasm I've ever had. It felt like I've left my body and gone to heaven," she breathed heavily.

"I'm glad I could make you feel like that."

"Oh Allen! I love you. I love you so much," she said kissing me all over again.

She opened her legs allowing me to nestle between them. I felt myself brush against her sex. Her hand went between us. She positioned me and nodded, giving me permission to enter. I pushed forward and my breath caught up in my chest as I felt her engulfing me into her heat. I felt my mind go numb and bathe in the sensations of her insides caressing me. I could feel her muscles ripple upon my intrusion.

We both groaned as I bottomed out. She hooked her legs behind my hips and pulled me deeper. We kissed as I waited for her to adjust.

She nodded and I began moving again. We both embraced ourselves in the heat of our passion. She began moving, meeting me with her own desires. I took her nipple into my mouth and gently bit on it as I moved in and out of her. This seemed to trigger her as she grunted and an earth shattering orgasm rippled through her. She held me tightly against her as she went through tremors, squashing her breasts against my chest.

Her insides clamped on me which seemed to push me towards my own orgasm. I increased my speed and groaned as I pumped my seed deep into her.

We both slumped, spent, from our passion as our desires subsided. She loosened her grip on me and I moved out of her and settled beside her. I moved close to her and whispered in her ear.

"I love you too Melissa." She smiled and melted against me. Soon sleep took us in its embrace.

Chapter eight

I was sitting on the stairs outside my house as I saw Melissa step out of her car. Ana came running around the car with her toys in her hands. Dropping her toys in the lawn she came to me and crushed herself against me. I bent down and kissed her forehead. Then she rushed back to play with her toys in the lawn.

Melissa was walking towards him with a concerned looked on her face. My eyebrows shot up as I felt that something was wrong. She gave me a hug and looked down as she stepped back. She was fiddling with an envelope in her hand.

"What is it?" I asked, concern clear in my voice.

She looked up finally, still unable to meet my eyes. And then she spoke.

"I knew your mother," she said in a voice audible only to me.

Then she went on telling me everything. How she and my mom met and they both became best friends in college. She told me that my mom approached her after my father died, to get her counsel. My mom was the one who helped her get out of the trauma of Edward's death. They both helped each other get out of their tragedy.

She came to visit my mom when she met with the accident.

"She knew that she was going to die. So she asked me look after you. I asked your aunt to send you to me. I didn't knew you so I thought that if I could just help you out of the trauma then maybe your mom would be happy wherever she was. But when I met you, came to know about you and what a sweet person you were. I just couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you. I'm sorry." And then she broke down.

Realization hit me as I understood why my mom liked Melissa and why she didn't wanted me to lose her. She knew that Melissa was broken and needed someone, so did I.

Stepping forward I held her tight. She sobbed on my chest.

"I want you to know one thing Melissa. No matter what happens, nothing is going to change the way I feel about you. I love you Melissa. Always keep that in mind."

She looked up and with new set of tears in her eyes. Then threw herself against me and kissed me hard. We heard Ana giggle so we broke our embrace. Stepping back she handed me the envelope she was holding.

"This is what your mother gave me when she died. She told me to keep it safe and give it to you when I thought it was time."

I nodded and she gave me a quick kiss as she walked past me into the house calling Ana inside. I sat on the couch as she went into my kitchen and began rummaging through the cupboards. Ana came inside and went straight to her mom and asked her to make the pancakes. Melissa chuckled as I nodded feverishly at Ana's suggestion.

I looked at the envelope and it was addressed to me, my name written in mom's beautiful handwriting. I tore open the envelope and began the reading the letter placed inside it.

"Allen, my beautiful boy.

You can't even imagine how proud I am for what a wonderful man you've become. You know when you first came into my arms, I was so afraid to hold you. You were so fragile and small that my heart would tear into thousand pieces. But as I held you I felt that my life was complete.

I know when you will get this letter, I would no longer be with you. I know that you will be crushed and your life would turn into hell. But that is what I don't want to happen with my baby boy. It wouldn't give me peace when I know that you are troubled.

That is why I asked Melissa to look after you. I especially asked her because we have been there for each other in our worst times. I know her. Allen, Melissa needs you more than you need her. I know that she will fall in love with you. Who wouldn't? You are such a nice guy. You think about others before yourself. That's what makes you special.

There are age differences, but you know Allen, if you love someone with all your might. Nothing can stand between you two. I know it will work. I can bet my life on it. She is so much full of love, Allen. And like a selfish mom as I am, I want that love to be yours. I want her to be yours. Look into her eyes Allen, see what's there."

I glanced up into the kitchen and what I saw was beautiful. Melissa was laughing as Ana was saying something funny. Her eyes were glowing and I could see love in her eyes. Her love for her daughter. Her love for me. Her love for my mother. I continued reading.

"I'm sure that you've seen love and only love in her eyes. I want you to know that if you are with her, then you are the reason. Love is the strangest of emotions Allen. It can be found where you least expect it to be. It can be feeble as a thread or strong as a stone. But it depends on you if you want it be strong or feeble.

I can't see the future, but I can tell you one thing. You and Melissa are going to be together, even though you both are years apart."