All Comments on 'Yellow Fever Ch. 01'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LindsubLindsubover 7 years ago

Sweetie, whoever told you anything goes as long as it stays in your head was asking you something. If it stays in your head it's not as bad (or good) as an action, but that doesn't make it valueless. I say that as someone who enjoys noncon stories from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well written but

it did not stay in your head. You wrote about it and now it is in many heads. What do we do with thoughts like this when they are all over the place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was good but...

no Plan B?

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I took plan B the other day and a week later I'm still breaking furniture and feeling like something horrible crawled into my abdomen - shit, I nearly punched some guy in the face again, just 'cause he was a bit insistent on asking for a dance. The bitch didn't pull out on purpose - maybe he wants to get married - that's his problem now. He can add it to not being able to control his balls. And having to listen to a ring tone. Yes okay, plan B is still better than getting married to that fucking slut.

Well written and sexy and somewhat more than unsettling, I can't figure out why precisely. Maybe because I'm pro-abortion and find it 'against my very grain' to want to keep the baby of a man who can't keep quiet during intercourse. I really enjoyed her descriptive thoughts, especially at the beginning of the story. Very witty. Shot for story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty Good, need Sequel

The story was a bit short but otherwise a decent read. The woman seemed to enjoy it more than a rape victim should though. I would like to see a follow up on this story in the near future. Personally it would be interesting to see the rapist meet his offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unexpected, but not unwelcome.

Needless to say that I am not one for the stories that have Rape tags, but the part of this story that I liked was when the victim shows that she is a strong person and content with her situation; saying that the child is hers, and only hers, no matter how the baby was consived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The NonCon doesn't bother me but the racism does.

I really can't get into it when he's saying things like 'Gook', 'Chink' and other white supremacy things. I feel like there should be a trigger warning for that as others may find it offensive. It's a shame because I really like your other story. Oh well, I still hope you keep up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Why would she think her own eyes are exotic?

Otherwise, well written.

blozoblozoover 4 years ago

Quality writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story once you get over then racists comments and rape. But I think he has not left. And she needs revenge

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES