All Comments on 'Yellow Fever Ch. 03'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago

I wondered how she was going to get payback. Good chapter, a thoroughly enjoyable read. Is there more?

MoonWynxMoonWynxabout 7 years ago
I loved this.

The turnabout was so hot. The power she took back for herself, and then the question at the end, just enough to tug at the heartstrings. Thank you for this read.

chris73170chris73170about 7 years ago
it was ok

it was okay but compared to your last series not as good. she should give him a chance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

I read your entire Intruder series as you uploaded chapter by the chapter, and I loved it!

I love this story as well, but this part is really special, non-consent and impregnation story from a totally different point of view, and so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Chapters Please

Don't leave it there, if the bad guy in your other story can become a good guy, why can't this one ? And that question at the end ? That shows that there is Hope and a Good Guy is in there.

paula and bobpaula and bobabout 7 years ago
Great

Loved the way she took control. I would love for her to visit him again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Revenge

I thought she was going to cut his balls off, if I had been her that is what I would have done. Hope she was on the pill for that last insertion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Prenant Aain?

Wow! Is another baby to follow te first?

Barepusslover

yang_1992yang_1992over 6 years ago
make more soon

i must have part 4 soon. will she get pregnant again? will he be a part of his kids life and hers? i must know?!

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 6 years ago
Fantastic payback!

Loved seeing her turn the tables on her rapist. Paybacks are a bitch. He got off easier than she did. He did rape her twice so if she becomes pregnant by him again it serves him right. Plus her children would be biological siblings. I do think there is more that could be written but if you do not write more at least I am satisfied she got to him to pay, both financially and ego wise.

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago

For various reasons I find the Yellow Fever stories both very sexy and a little disturbing. I love the Yellow Fever series for both the emotions it inspires in me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Vengeance

I love how this story was so different in its ending than that of "The Intruder". As if to suffice the commenters who couldn't handle Leah & John's story ending. Loved this! Sad to see you're no longer posting. I hope you endeavours in school and everything else in life for has gone amazingly well for you!

All the best! Xoxoxo

Harley Quinn. (Seriously, that's my name!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unique

Fucked up, imaginative, and complex. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it....

I will start by saying I'm a pretty ordinary white guy who really loves Asian women, and in my mind there isn't anything hotter on this planet.

So I had a very hard time reading through all the abuse and rape of our heroine, but I kept reading as I wanted to know how she got revenge on her rapist, and I have to say you surprised me, I really haven't seen her getting revenge that way, but I loved it...

Michael R.

GuardiasGuardiasalmost 2 years ago

Just gonna pretend this chapter doesn't exist

chris73170chris731709 months ago
good story

its a good story but needs a good final chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a fellow Asian woman, I love this chapter very much! Love how the tables turned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 stars. rape is never to be condoned, too much floating around for free. but have to high five the way she got her revenge. couldn't stop reading.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 2 months ago

Oh My!

My favorite chapter out the series by far…..Specifically for the fact that she got her payback & totally dominated him. Pheww I don’t smoke but I could definitely use a cigarette after that powerful orgasm I got after reading this lol

Well done & 5stars indeed!

notconcernednotconcerned9 days ago

I enjoyed the first two parts and had my doubts about how the victim would suddenly seek justice. But this turned out to be a very good read. I really liked the femdom and how the female character controlled the entire sequence of event. Now I'm having a hard time deciding if I like her more as a submissive rape victim or a devious dominant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
1297 Followers
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Yellow Fever Series Info