All Comments on 'Yellow Tea'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
great job

i'm not a big fan of bdsm but I do love pee play, even if it is between two guys.

your story was very well written and I loved how you weaved the office plot into the seduction of the Young intern.

you also did a great job of making the weasel of a main character likeable to the reader.

five stars plus

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
continued

I forgot to add how accurate your description of cold piss was....it's awesome hot off the tap, but disgusting when it cools.

Also, I kept picturing Kevin Spacey playing the part of Stan. Conniving, a little off center, but likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lack of information!

I would have preferred to see this posted as a "gay" story. If you are going to post things that contain homosexual acts please preface it with a warning before you start. I found the lack of such highly offensive!

Secondly, always trust your editor, otherwise what's the use in having one? Honestly, how many readers do you think even understood the word "ululation" less than a few is my guess. In my opinion your worries about the alliteration are well founded. You need to first listen your editor, second listen to your gut, if your gut disagrees with the editor, go with the editor because he knows what he's talking about. Do you have to pay for him to edit your work? If you don't, you really should after being so arrogant. One star, and only that because it's the lowest I can give. Hopefully you'll avoid such egregious mistakes in the future.

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Point taken but.....

I take your point about including a disclaimer in the introduction regarding the MM sex. I did, however, include that as one of the "tags" though I understand not everyone bothers with those.

One may choose to disagree with one's editor without being arrogant. The vast majority of the time I agree with Larry. In the end, it's my story, my decision and if I choose poorly so be it. I enjoy discovering new words, even in erotica. I don't presume that everyone reading erotica reads at a sixth grade level. That, to me, smacks of arrogance. One star seems a bit harsh for one alliteration you found overly forced.

I do agree following your gut is good advice, most of the time. That, more than Larry's objection to a relatively obscure word, was my primary concern. I do try to bear in mind, however, that the gut is designed to produce feces not ideas, so that gut checking the gut is a good idea as well.

RosierRosierover 7 years ago
Anonymous is the arrogant one

@anonymous did you look up as many big words as you could? You sound like a pompous dick head.... Whether it was in gay male or not you didn't have to read the whole story nor take the time to comment... People need to start reading the tags instead of "happening on a story" and then bitching cause omg it had 2 men kissing!! For a gay story about piss it was surprisingly one of the best ones I have read on this site, the writing is pretty good and the characters well thought out ... Overall it was pretty hot!

Turbidus your response to anonymous, aka dickface as I have taken to calling him was awesome! You don't need to explain yourself to someone who clearly has penis envy!

Keep up the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hard to follow.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

Rather hot, exciting story. wouldn't mind a part 2 as their relationship expands. A real "Pisser" of a story. Like "Peebudy" comments too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous