All Comments on 'Yes I Will'

by surprisedbyus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NymfoholicNymfoholicover 8 years ago
I adore Tiny Houses!

I just love that you have tiny houses in your story. I plan to live in one someday. That was a great detail to include. I felt able to relate instantly.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Details

Daddy was a traveling welder. Really?

bwmombwmomover 8 years ago
Well done

Very pleasurable reading!

yAmorous1964yAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Nice

Short & sweet :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love

Thrilled by this story, the description of your father makes me wonder if your might be my older sister. My father began overtly flirting with me several months ago and I wish I could say my responses had been more appropriate. Over the X-mas holidays father not only placed his hands on me, he twice opened his robe to reveal his nakedness to me and on both occasions pressed himself against my body. On both of those instances I was able to extract myself from the situation before it went to far. His cock is huge. Sorry laying here in bed it's been impossible to get out of my mind. Mother would be devastated and our family would be torn apart so why does these sinful thoughts overpower me. Wondering if I'm the only middle age women thinking of meeting her father tommorrow at the airport without her panties on. If you could see how your stories are pushing me. How naked I lay, my mind racing, my legs spread, my finger wet. It has been over a year since I had sex with a man. I've never had a man as large as my dad. Wishing he would read this and know how much his leggy redhead wants to please him. My resistance is gone, take me anyway you want daddy.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Loved it.

I just woke up,and was giving myself a slow,leisurely pumping with my morning wood while reading this naughty story ;) Dad/daughter stories is my 'craving' for today and this naughty one I really liked.

From the daughter teasing her dad by letting him seeing her naked(what man wouldn't get overly horny looking at a nude woman ESPECIALLY his own daughter)

I really liked how she was 27 too,most of these stories invokes just turned 18 year olds lol,it's good to read that that daughter is more older than that,I'm actually trying to find more stories like that,like if she's 25 to her 40's

Anyways lone story short,⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s for you and thanks for the read,I came HARD!😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need help with your grammar and spelling. Get a better editor - the plot is OK but you need to learn some additionalskills. Dont stop- grow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous