All Comments on 'Yes Ma'am.'

by Alice_Rosaleen

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
fantastic

Loved it and hope you will write more of these two now that they may become a couple and make some babies together.

I can read through most errors and did not notice any that had an effect on your story.

irishmike73irishmike73over 6 years ago
Just started an opinion

I'm not a fan of the whole " your my slut" thing. It's only appropriate in a couple situations. The first being a one night stand or nsa type of hookup, the other is in a well established sexual relationship where both people are comfortable enough with each other to use that kind of language.

It seems to me that you tried to write a loving, romantic story about a mother and son, and you almost succeeded. As soon as he called her his slut, it was ruined.

This is just my opinion and I'm sure that plenty of others will disagree.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your stuff

This was a good one but I preferred the Father daughter incest topic. Like to touch base as I am also trying to write a series with a man who thought he was the father of a lovely 19 year old and his wife tell them both in a fit or rage that he is not the father and it allows his pent up feeling and her to come to a boil. Love to hear back carygrant_69@Hotmail.com

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
I agree with Turtle

Would love to see more with these two and maybe they move away and make a new life for themselves? Thanks for sharing a great story.

MstChiefMstChiefover 6 years ago
The best

This is one of the best V Day stories I have read in a long time. It would be great if you could continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Truly enjoyed your story. Could use some anal as well

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 6 years ago
Surprised it's not rated higher

Oh, there was one grammatical error, but...so very well written and such a gentle handling of a taboo topic. I'm impressed. I'll be looking through the rest of your stories now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

I rated it a four. Perhaps if you had caught me on a better day I'd have given you a full five, but I'm in a terrible state right now. Really it's a testament to your skill that You've managed to get a four out of me at the moment. I feel like I'd give Shakespeare a four in the state I'm in. Anyway, well done. It was a very gentle story, a few story line and plot issues though. The grammar errors were so few that they don't bear mentioning, but the rest of it has a few issues as well. I like your foreshadowing, which was excellent, but the emotion was so confined. A few flashes of anger, but mostly longing and then sexual excitement. However, there was a flash of love in there as well, and that is particularly hard to put in writing. All in all, it was an easy story. No conflict, muted emotion, and a bit too easy, but beautifully written. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! This story rates a 10!

Holy moly.....so hot.....Wish there were pictures. I hope there is a next chapter.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can totally relate

Had the same experience last Valentine's with somebody's mom. So I can totally related.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I Love It

When a good plan comes together

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful story. A sequel would be very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Valentine’s is more a state of mind

than just a single calendar day, so the reasons to not continue this celebration of lust and love are .....?

No answer? that’s what I thought

nice work Alice

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy

I like where this is heading. Seems like Joss would enjoy becoming pregnant, but only if it adds to the story I'd imagine. Would make for a spicy story if done correctly. Really enjoyed this 5 stars

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 6 years ago
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY... ALICE

Your story was very well done, and I certainly hope there will be more "installments" in Joss's and Nick's story.

dottie86dottie86over 6 years ago
Excellent!

Love these sexy Mom and son stories. Great writing, loved the detail and the slow buildup......gotta be more here with these two....

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
ONE TO REMEMBER

SOMETIMES YOU'LL READ HUNDREDS OF STORIES AND THEN YOU GET TO READ A WELL WRITTEN ONE LIKE THIS STORY! EVERY PART OF IT WAS PERFECT. I EDITED FOR A VERY POPULAR OUTDOOR MAGAZINE HAVING TO READ THROUGH DULL, BORING STORIES FROM SOME THAT SEEMED TO NOT HAVE MADE IT PAST A GRADE SCHOOL EDUCATION AND LIKE THIS STORY, ONE COMES ALONG AND WHEN DONE READING KEEPS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE FOR DAYS, MAYBE WEEKS, BUT YOU NEVER QUITE FORGET IT. THANK YOU Alice_Rosaleen FOR ONE HELL OF A GREAT STORY. EVER THINK OF WRITING PROFESSIONALLY? I'VE READ THREE GOOD STORIES NOW AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with DanDog

Exceptional writing - I get so tired sifting through the poor submissions looking for something of this quality and then!! BUT - that is also the downside. Alice's submissions are so good, of such excellent quality that when I go back to other submissions I am extra disappointed. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bravo!

Wonderful story and so well written. Easily a rare 5.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 6 years ago
Incredible story!

Alice, this has to be perhaps one of the best stories of its genre that I've read in a very long while. Highly sexual, so taboo, and so fucking horny! Very well written tale of lovers finding each other and their lust spilling over and consuming them. Excellent from start to finish. I'm now determined to read all of your work, you have whetted my appetite, thank you. xx

AgerasiaAgerasiaabout 6 years ago
Wow

what depth and yet broad and winding. little clues. bang of an ending. loved it!

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Excellent story except

Loved your story except the part that made mommy a whore (too much blow jobs cum etc.) Many will disagree, otherwise a great effort!!! Looking for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story !!!

Alice - you've got the gift and then some more. Looking forward to continuation or another. - Best. SamB614

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet and erotic!

Wow! Excellent build up and outstanding finish! Yummmmmmmmm!

-Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Y uo shaould be confident

Your writing is simply wonderful! 5 stars on all so far.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
FANTASTASIES

Oh Alice You feed my fantasies so bad,SO EROTIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You had 5 Stars till the last pag......

Near the top of the page you had one sentence with a missing word.

I couldn't believe the other error. You had the son pumping cum into his mother's womb. It is impossible for any cock to touch a womb, much less pump cum into that womb. The vagina goes down under the cervix and the womb. Those little tiny sperm have to swim their way from the vagina through a tiny opening in the cervix before they can ever get to the womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I too, noticed the slip in verbiage but it's a story. We're not relating to real life. Still a fiver all the way. Thanks for sharing the magic of your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Beautifully written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Writing

I loved your story Yes M'am. It was very hot and romantic as well. A story that truly turned me on as I read each section. Many years ago I went toe a restaurant in White Plains, NY called Il Mulino, not sure if that's the one in your story. All the best! Greetings from California.

Chas

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Good use of the English language. Little, if any use of gutter grammar. The adoration, respect, and sensitivity of the son toward his mother was beautiful. The emotional and sexual epiphany of the mother toward her son was heart felt. Once the mother realized and accepted the fact that her son loved her unconditionally; only wanted to please her; and sex is how humans truly express our deepest love and affection for another person. she could no longer consider incest wrong or immoral. With love there is no forbidden. Having no problem with mutual, consensual incest in real life, this story reflects exactly how I imagine such a relationship would begin and continue to exist. 5-star story.

1stltdan1stltdanover 1 year ago

More please a life long love story in the making.

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

I liked the story a lot... right up to the point where his MOM, the object of his fantasies, the love of his life became A SLUT. Don't get me wrong, I like dirty talk during sex. What better way to learn what's working for your partner. But especially the first time with MOM... really?

I still gave 5*s, just my humble opinion. Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

oldone39oldone396 months ago

The words sharing love hardship growth with better sex I shall never forget. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent. Shades of *True Lies*. At first I thought you were actually male passing as a women (pretty common for these stories), but the attention to detail convinced me you are a woman and that made it much more realistic. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous