All Comments on 'Yes, Mistress'

by denalirayne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a sice premise

But enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!

But I've always thought you were hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Question--How much pain of the female does -------

it take to make you hard? To make you come? To make you able to pretend to be a MAN?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
For the 00 numbered Comment by Anon

Have soemone read this to you, you might discover that the mistress is a female not a male looking to get hard.

Personally I do disagree about breaking of the will not being a necessary part of BDSM. The person is broken and then hopefully remade to what ever the Dom/Domme wants. What a Master/Mistress wants (as shown by 95% of the stories on this site) is being a total authority figure who may or may not allow the sub/slave to regain any portion of being a man/woman. The Marines break and rebuild, most here just break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pleasure and pain, so similar, so different

Like love and hate, the pain and pleasure here are closely related and the effect of both can be envisioned. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

this is now my third favorite literotica (\^_^/)

Brittanis_kittenBrittanis_kittenover 14 years ago
Beautiful.

This is one of the most beautiful stories i've ever read on here. The way she looks to the mistress for support and guidance, and comfort and safety even when she's being whipped by her. It's a beautiful thing.

TommybowlerTommybowlerover 9 years ago
Thank you

This was one of the best stories I have read here. my sub and I are just starting to explore this are she will be sure to red this.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Sub space.

I was horrified and intrigued at the same time.

MichaelStJohnMichaelStJohnalmost 8 years ago
Spelling errors/typographical mistakes

The premise of the story is solid and I think it is well written, but I caught a number of small errors that could have been caught by a proof reader. 'Form' instead of 'From,' incomplete words... If you fixed those errors, it would change some fours into fives. I'm giving it a five (because I'm not a dick) but please consider fixing those errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous