Yes, Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two," I counted and made sure my body remained completely immobile during the onslaught of the next two blows.

"Three," again brought me into myself to consciously think on what I was feeling. Not just the blow from the cane, but the feeling of every muscle in my body fighting to relax afterwards made me hypersensitive to the final assault.

The word, "Four," rushed out of my mouth almost independently.

Mistress again came up to the head of the table and released the leather binds from the hook on the tale. Falling to my knees, I could only bow and wait for her invitation to speak. She did not leave me waiting long.

"Yes?' it sounded like a sensual purr emanating from the base of her soul.

I shivered and managed to look up at her and say, "Thank you Mistress for your patient tutelage of this innocent. If it would please you, I can now fulfill your prior request." I glanced over to the wall where all of her toys now winked at me and felt a warmth spread through me at the image each one posed.

"You are sure?" she asked.

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life, Mistress," I replied.

"Very well, then go to the wall and select one which will give you pleasure and one which will give you pain."

In awe, I crawled over to the wall and selected the flat paddle, remembering its soft caress, and the cat-o-nine tails, remembering its stinging kiss. With my choices in hand, she again led me to the table and this time I lay down upon it myself and allowed her to tie my hands to the hook.

Again she gave me a choice of selecting a number from one to ten, but I knew that would not satiate my sudden greedy craving, so I said nothing. "Well? Speak!" she demanded.

"Mistress, if it would please you to redefine the parameters I am quite sure I could make a better selection for you."

Puzzled, she said, "Fine, then select from one to fifteen."

Again, she was met with silence. I felt the crowd hush even more in the silent room. How dare this naive child thwart Mistress a second time!

I felt my hair being yanked smartly from the table by Mistress's powerful hand as she growled in my ear, "One to twenty, little one, and that is my final offer."

Her voice sent chills down my spine, but she had finally gotten to where I wanted to select my number. If four is my favorite number, then imagine the possibilities of that number squared! "Sixteen," I replied. I noticed my voice had wavered a bit, but was still strong enough to be heard clearly.

Perhaps it was to teach me a lesson about being greedy rather than accept what is offered, but it seemed like her first five blows with the paddle were meant to ensure further cooperation by their force. At this point, that was fine by me. I counted off each warming blow and felt my bottom swell with the heat of the friction from the leather. Yes, this is what I had sought for so long. The final blows were met eagerly by my raised ass, which begged Mistress to unleash her strength upon it.

When all 16 blows of the paddle were meted out she did not allow even a moment's hesitation before beginning the onslaught with the cat. Now my body non only raised up to met each blow, but thrust in rhythm with the cadence of her swings. I felt the cat lick my ass with its sandpaper tongue in a steady figure eight pattern of an odd mixture of pain and pleasure. We got to 14 and I was dripping wet and on the verge of a mind shattering orgasm, but didn't dare cum without her permission.

Beyond caring about the consequences of the house rules, I begged, "Mistress."

"Yes, little one, beg for your release," she purred.

"Please!," I cried out desperately.

"I grant your release," she stated but did not strike me with the last two blows of the cat. Instead, she gently ran it down the length of my back and ass so I could feel each of the previous blows from all her toys.

Memories of the paddle, crop, flog, cat, whip, and cane flooded my subconscious and I felt myself hurtling toward the edge of bliss.

As she lay the cat across my flesh the last time, she entreated, "Cum for me, little one."

I did. How could I possibly deny her? I felt myself shatter into a thousand pieces into a place void of all thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Void of anything but myself. So this was the nirvana Giant was telling me about, I thought in ecstatic wonderment. I felt like I was flying in an abyss of reality. Nothing could harm me while I was here in this place of peace.

I briefly wondered how Mistress was going to piece together the shards of me, but I had complete faith that somehow she would know exactly how to do so. For now I just let myself float freely.

Sometime later I returned from the experience and found myself standing in front of Mistress. She had tears in her eyes. Slowly I realized that everyone in the room was standing and applauding.

Confused, I looked for guidance from Mistress. She, whom I thought I would hate. She, whom I thought was the cruelest of creatures. She, whom I adored.

She handed me a single red rose bud and said, "You were beautiful, little one. Thank you."

I couldn't imagine why she would be thanking me. Still numb, I let Giant lead me into the adjoining room again to allow me time to compose myself. I knew that my life would never be the same, for I had discovered the secret of this powerful world. It was not about breaking the spirit of someone. It was about allowing them to find their true inner self. And in order to have complete understanding of oneself, you must first give yourself over to the void of you.

"Thank you, Mistress," I thought aloud. Thank you. For everything.

12