All Comments on '"Yes Please"'

by slavegirl1029

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 9 years ago
4 stars

I was a little confused at first but the story grew on me. Embrace your nature little girl. Write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story. IMO would have been even stronger without the worthless whore stuff. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry gave it a 2* I liked your story until....

the comment, "this worthless whore", no mention of caring or affection between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really enjoyed it

I understand why some people had an issue with the "worthless whore" stuff and the lack of affection, but in this case I did not mind it. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ironic simularity to my own situation. I am a female born with Down's Syndrome, which most people regard as retarded. I am24 now. My Father is an alcholic pedophyle and my mother is a submissive drug addict. My father told me that I took my virginity when I was 4 by finger fucking my pussy and later fucked and sodomized me when I was 10, all the whie teaching me to suck his cock. Since then he has raped me often and still fucks me at least twice a week in either in my pussy or my ass. He spanks me frequently on my bare butt, and touches my nipples with a lighted cigarette. He doesn't alllow me to wear panties and allows the men who come to fuck my mother to fuck me too while he watches. The reason I haven't reported to the authorities is that I have come to LOVE being painfully degraded and abused, and being called a cum-slut retard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous