All Comments on 'Yes, Sergeant Major'

by Unannehmlichkeiten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hott!

Definitely want to hear more of this story!! Keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Research

You should probably do some research... There are no Command Sergeant Major's in the Corps. Only in the Army. The Corps doesnt have ACU's either. The Corps' uniform is Called MARPATCU's Marine Pattern Combat Utilities. Sergeant Major is as high as it goes enlisted. Most people have a general knowledge of the Corps and the Army and its an extreme distraction for those that know the difference.

UnannehmlichkeitenUnannehmlichkeitenabout 14 years agoAuthor
Clarification

To the one who commented before me, and for the edification of all readers:

I think I made it clear, but just in case...

The reader who commented before me is absolutely right; the Marine Corps uses a uniform called the MCCUU (Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform), ACU's are Army standard, as is the rank of Command Sergeant Major. What this person fails to recognize is that this is by no means the real military, it depipcts the life and goings on of a Military School, and thus is subject to its own SOP and standards. Though it's referred to as "the Corps," it's merely a Corps of Cadets. I appreciate your concern for proper procedure and terminology, and though I doubt you'll ever read this, I think it's pertinent to remember what one does when one assumes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm calling bullshit

There are no swivel chairs in cadet rooms! Unless your talking the new corps, back in the old corps we did not get swivel chairs... Good story, reminds me of back when I was hitting a female CSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous