All Comments on 'Yes Sir Ch. 02'

by boxerj

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pwnsumnubspwnsumnubsover 6 years ago

Wow, this is incredibly hot! It has me craving a big dick to suck on. Loved the crossdressing twist at the end. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish this was me. I would love to be treated like this.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would have bite his cock as hard as I could

The truth is that the tutor would have been fired and would never able to get a job at any college again. I would have stood up and told them to call security. He had alot more to lose than me as a student. These stories depend on weak people. I am head strong and stubborn. I love gay sex with a good looking man and I would be giving him head with my mouth and tongue because I wanted to do it. No one has every been able to bully me my entire life. As an jock I could take care of them. You know the stories about gay jocks is not fiction. You would be surprised how many of us exist and including some famous "straight" married professional ones that are in the closet.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

And we all know the little faggot loved the domination and abuse. You can bet he'll be back next week with bells on, dressed in panties,bra and skirt, eager and anxious for more of the same, only this time he'll be pleading and begging for that big cock and load of cum even with 300 people watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous