All Comments on 'Yes, Virginia Ch. 04'

by VMKane

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lord_GroLord_Groabout 11 years ago
Nicely done.

Not the ending I was expecting, but you made it work. Really, this is what really good writing is supposed to be like.

5 stars.

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
wow

Great story, hope to read more from you soon

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Really good!

I have enjoyed this story enormously and I hope you will be bringing us Chapter One of a new one very soon. Thank you for your fine and delicate work - five stars.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesabout 11 years ago
So good

Quote

"She wanted someone to probe into and violate her body. Fun as that is, I needed to get into her mind as well."

And this story gets right into the mind, lays bare the motives, the impulses, the things that drive, the reasons why. Dark and very, very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I was drawn in by you and was instantly obsessed with you! Scary but true. Good chapters.. Please write more about D/s relationships....your good at it and the Lesbian aspect was such a plus because its usually all about the guys and gals.

Keep on a writing!

tygztygzalmost 11 years ago
one of the best

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this story, and I have to say that even though Dom/sub isn't my main cup of tea, I enjoyed it thoroughly!

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago

Extraordinary. One of the best I have ever read. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous