All Comments on 'Yet Another Enduring Thread'

by TomOne

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great!

Good stuff(in). Wish I had a gal like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Turnabout is fair...

A delicate, erotic look at role reversal with none of the usual degrading aspects! Two lovers giving and receiving intimate pleasure. Thank-you!

laurencedarabielaurencedarabieabout 20 years ago
Nice story

What a nice story. My girlfriend like to fuck me with her strap-on.

Thanks to share this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Not my cup of tea, but I eally like it, and could put myself into the story. She should have made us guys eat her out after the fuck! that would have made the story complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wow

Tom, that was truely amazing, as i was reading I became lost in my sense of sexuality, and for a moment I felt as if I were no longer reading the story, but that I was actually there. Thank you, please write more. Stories like that reassure me of how natural it can be for two lovers to share themselves in even the most taboo of ways.

opnmindd2003@yahoo.com

sybilrosesybilroseabout 20 years ago
I hope you have more Storys

I like this one your writing paints a sensual Picture in my mind. I can almost smell the heat.

bearleebearleeabout 20 years ago
Most excellent start for a new writer

Not surprised at how well written the story is having seen some of your "unpublished" work on the threads! All I can say is it's about time you shared your talents with others-looking forward to seeing more :)

GaleneGaleneabout 20 years ago
Big Hug

This is awesome, Tom, I'm so glad you submitted it!

I hope there's more to come, sex and humor is a delicious combination!

Lady LayLady Layover 19 years ago
Whoa!

I'm still catching my breath, very good! Thank you, Lady Lay

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
amazing

It was an amazing story and so very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Best I have Read

The story was written extremely well. It sounds like an occurance that took place in actual life. I truly enjoyed it because it demonstrated true life for many people. It also demonstrated how many people do interface with their loved ones. Thank you for writing such a fine demonstration of a true sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DREAM WORLD

Been there done that... luved the story so much...My wife pleasures me often, & it's the wildest ride ever...luved your beautifully descriptive words... Superb writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

Too many long words. Don't be afriad to use things things like 'mouth' and 'ass'.

liferguyliferguyover 16 years ago
AWESOME

Don't get any better..luved every single word..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good but dragged on

Quite a good story, not one of the best but i still enjoyed it. I have to agree with one of the comments though, I had to skip a few bits because I felt it dragged in places. Overall pretty good though, sounds a hell of an experience!

Joanna

2ServeWoman2ServeWomanover 6 years ago

Erotically charged but, a tad shorter than one would hope!

Great read though - More but, a little nastier could make it naughtier <eg>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous