Yet Another Enduring Thread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think she sank the full weight of her body onto mine that first pass, but enough to where I had a momentary panic attack as I wondered if I could possibly fit anymore of her penis length into my body. But just as quickly as it came, it promptly passed as she raised herself up again, my mind now lurching forward and begging for her to bring herself back into me again. Not leaving me wanting, she brought the strap-on out to the point where only the head remained within and then gently sunk it deeply back within me yet again.

A bit of a whimper escaped from my oesophagus as it made its way inward once more. It was not found of pain or soreness, but born instead of sexual newness and astonishment. My hands reached around to her backside this time, arching my body in such a way as to fully open myself to this new type of intruder within my hole. This time I felt her hips press fully against the back of my legs - the absolute and complete full mass of her body coming to rest upon me. Somehow the knowledge that she had given me everything - that she had now fully and completely buried herself within my anal cavity, even if it was only a piece of plastic - sent surges of satisfaction into me.

Slowly, she started into a more cadenced fucking pattern, pulling the penis backwards 4 or 5 inches before gently thrusting it forward again until I could feel the jellied scrotum sack come to rest into the crack of my behind. My whimpers turned to moans, the moans to groans, and the sense of astonishment changed from that of newness to just awesome pleasure. I gained some minimum awareness of myself, lowering my head back down until my eyes were staring up to her and seeing that she had been watching me the whole time. As I looked into her eyes and saw the smile that only lovers share, it was obvious that she was thoroughly and totally enthralled with watching the enjoyable reactions of my body as obviated through my face.

She leaned down into me, her face pressing fully into mine and her lips mashing firmly onto my mouth as her tongue began exploring my oral opening. Our tongues intertwined in a lustful dance - one they had performed before but this time with hers in the lead, and mine simply following behind. Somehow it seemed only appropriate that in her assuming that classical dominant role of fucking me, her kiss would also assume that characteristic, and so it did. And in response, I was fully willing to accept the more submissive role. It wasn't as if we were big into those distinctions in our every day lives and not even overly so within our sex life, for that matter. But beyond a doubt, I was normally the initiator in that context and it was usually I who typically set the course we traveled in our love making endeavors. To turn the tables such as this was both refreshing and invigorating!

But there was an unbelievable intimacy to this act. It was something far and away different than the typical strap-on scenarios played out in pornographic smut; a bonding closeness based on the sharing of something we'd never previously shared - between ourselves or with others before. The kiss became more passionate - an adoring expression of mutual satisfaction and pleasure and yet growing desires and needs. As she ever so slowly quickened the pace of her plunging motions, our breathing became more broken; shortened gasps of rushing intake in-between heated sounds of lustfulness and it was obvious things were building to a climax of one form or another.

Breaking our embrace, she lifted herself up into more of a kneeling position, still leaving the strap-on cock half-way into my body. It was a bit of an abrupt change from the intenseness of our missionary intercourse position, leaving me momentarily at a loss as to what or why or where or how - somehow leaving me feeling even more naked and exposed. But her smile succeeded once more in laying my mind to rest and reestablished the sense of erotic longing and lustfulness. Her eyes took in the sweat drenched skin of my chest and belly, finally lowering down to my crotch where she surveyed my still only semi-hard penis. She wiggled her hips slightly, her replica of a cock brushing from side to side within my anal cavity, as she teasingly grinned at me once more and asked quietly "Will you make it cum for me?"

A voice inside my head screamed out YESSSSS! But my outwardly reaction was to simply smile back at her while allowing my hands to slide down once again to cradle my testicles and penis. She watched as my fingers started a slow tender loving massage on my sexual parts, one hand kneading the sperm producing nuggets while the other squeezed the shaft to ever growing levels of arousal and hardness. She smiled again, that innocent smile of joyful playfulness that I always found so attractive on her, making it clear how much she enjoyed watching me masturbate my sexual parts. Initially, my actions belied the inner emotions coursing through my veins, as if I was calm and in control, when the reality was anything but such!

And then, as if the whole scenario wasn't more than enough to totally blow me away, she started a slow rocking action; up and down; back and forth. The plastic cock moved no more than perhaps ½ inch in and out of my wholly dripping wet anal entry. Beyond my wildest belief or possible dream she had positioned her cock in the exact location to rub the bulbous end of it over my now ever so tender prostate. My mind tried to grasp if she could possibly know just what she was doing to me - surely she did given she knew how to find that gland with her fingers. But my questioning was quickly dropped in frantic search of how to deal with bombarding sensations spasming throughout the entirety of my being. All pretense of being in control was tossed out the window, abandoned to a hysterical sexual feeding frenzy!!!

My legs started to tremble and shake uncontrollably and the massaging of my now enormously engorged penis rapidly turning to jerky thrusts of my hand up and down and the kneading of my balls relegated to a grasping squeeze of draining forces. I could hear sounds coming from deep within me but had no earthly idea what I was even attempting to say or perhaps just convey. In a matter of seconds - or was it minute?s - or even hours? - my mind became lost in excessive stimulation even as I vaguely heard her stammer out "OH GOD BABY - YEAHHHHHH! CUM FOR ME BABYYYY! CUMMMM FOR MEEEEEE!!!"

Time lost all relevance and the sexual feelings shooting everywhere and anywhere within me became the only thing of significance, overriding any and all other considerations. My hand moved with the rapid action of a jacking-off not experienced since perhaps the first time I had ever tried it as a boy of 10 years old. Muscles rippled and shuddered, my entire body trembled and shook uncontrollably, and my fingers acted as though they were in the midst of a seizure with convulsions of irrepressible desire to bring forth the ejaculation of my manly seed from my body! My hand jerked and pulled, tugging and yanking on my shaft in a wild out of control milking action, reacting to a desperate need of releasing the searing, seemingly overflowing load of sexual juices within the deepest realms of my groin!

And in the next instance it happened (although surely at that point I had no idea as to instances or moments). It wasn't a normal type of orgasm, proud and powerful in its jetting streams and ropes of milky cum. Instead, it consisted of splatters of creamy juices seemingly shooting in all directions. The quantity of hot liquids was a bit more than a normal ejaculation (perhaps more semen mixed with the sperm than usual) and certainly a more intense burning sensation as it spasmed it's way up and through my inflamed, bloated shaft. But the cum was released in smaller spurts and splashes which found their way to a multitude of wet splotches all over my chest and belly, as well as my face and neck. My mind was so enthralled and captivated in that pinnacle of carnal expulsion of sperm that I hardly noticed the differences at that point, nor was I even aware of her own fervent and enthusiastic reaction to my tremendously powerful ejaculation. She told me later she could have easily had her own climax at that point from the strap-on induced stimulation on her clitoris but she became too enthralled with watching my own combined with my total loss of anything reasonably resembling the least little bit of simple human awareness. The plain truth was that the entirety of my being was totally and completely self absorbed into that enormously potent sexual culmination and, for that moment anyway, there was no outside world to me.

In fact, it was only after an apparent break in the continuum of time that I regained enough external awareness to recognize that her body had collapsed onto mine once more, her belly and breasts pressing against me and my velvety white seed mixing with sweat oozing in-between our bodies. Her pretend penis was buried within me once more to the hilt and her face was looking down onto mine; a satisfied look of wholly delighted contentment and fundamental love was in her gaze. I can only imagine that the corresponding look which greeted hers was one of total lost responsiveness and utter confusion.

One of her index fingers slowly came to my face. Wiping along my neck and cheek, it captured the splatters of sperm and semen the drooled upon my skin. She brought it to my mouth and deposited the seeds within, the sexual taste of my own jism entering the realm of my senses. A pleasurable smile formed on her lips as she watched me slowly lick and swallow deeply on her finger. My own sperm drained into my throat, coating it on the way downward to my belly and leaving me with yet one more sexual stimulation in an otherwise totally drained being.

Our eyes met once more, entranced and absorbed with the vision of the others. We were equals again, or as always, I suppose (regardless of the scenario which had just unfolded). Neither of us moved. For the moment it seemed as if even our heartbeats and breathing were stilled. There was quiet and serenity, warmth and tranquillity, yet still there was that passion and ardor. We were lovers as always. Lovers AND friends, truth be told. But lovers who had yet another enduring thread uniquely tying us together - and forever - as one.

12