Yet Another Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
54 Followers

"Wow, the narrator really did it. I'm back home. Let's get a little comfortable."

Flowers exits her room and leaves Alexis on her own. The sissy is tired but manages to move her hands enough to see if she can jerk her limp cock for a while. She reaches down and starts stroking it but it's so small and soft that it can't swell even a little bit. Flowers stands out at the door and watches this while silently laughing and trying not to make a noise and disturbs her sex toy.

"Sweety, that won't grow up again. How about you join me in the bath?" She says while entering the room slowly.

"Bath? But I wanted you to fuck my pussy..."

"There's no reason why we can't do both."

Alexis thinks about it for a second and then stands up while still wobbling on her feet. Her teacher takes her arm and leads her to her bathtub which she filled with warm water and bubbles prior. Alexis steps inside and Flowers follows.

"This feels nice. Can you do my back."

"No but I'll be more than generous to do you. You wanted to get fucked. Now come on and sit on my dick."

"Yay. Oh by the way, here's your buttplug back." She says while pulling it from her used ass.

"I have a surprise for you." Flowers says while reaching behind her and pulling an item from a drawer. "This is what I'll wash you with before it's your turn to wash me."

Alexis' eyes are ready to pop up and her mouth is drooling when she sees the 12 inch dick shaped soap. She immediately turns and assumes position lifting her ass above the water.

"That a girl." Her mistress smiles while positioning the head at her still gaping hole.

The sissy slut is moaning even before the soap dick goes inside her. Her teacher licks her lips and pushes the dick soap inside her. It goes in without any resistance and the sissy moves her ass back trying to fit it deeper. Flowers see that and pull on it to see if Alexis will back up further. She does and apparently doesn't want the dick to leave her hole. The shemale begins to spin the soap inside her, cleaning it and rubbing her at the same time. The sissy bitch is moaning so loudly now that the neighbors could come and complain about the noise.

"Hey, not so loud. If you want more dick, mine needs cleaning."

"It's about time. I can't wait for you any longer."

Flowers remove the dick from the soapy asspussy and Alexis lets out a bubbly fart. Her ass lowers down onto her erect cock and swallows it whole. Then she leans back to rest on her mistress' tits.

"Well? Are you gonna clean me or not? Start moving your ass you slut!"

"I'm too tired. You do it."

"You don't seem very thankful, sissy bitch. I guess you want me to clean you my way. The hard way."

Alexis turns her head to the side and shows a smile and a wink. Her teacher decides to teach her why you never mess with your superiors and grabs her hips. She lifts her a little bit and then slams her down balls deep making the little girl squeal. She repeats this many times and each time the sissy squeal as if it's the first time.

"Had enough?"

"In your dreams. Keep going! I can bounce on you all day"

"How about this then, you slut?" Flowers says and reaches to grab the soft clitty of Alexis.

Alexis arches her back while Flowers is rubbing her clit and laughs.

"This is pointless. I get no pleasure from my dick anymore."

"You're right, I guess I need to turn in a different direction."

Without missing a beat the mistress reaches in front and pinches the hard swollen sissy nipples. The little slut didn't expect this as the pleasure from her nips overwhelms her. Together with the hard ass pounding and prostate grinding, it sends her over the edge. She tenses her body and lets out a dribble of cummies from her limp pecker. Her teacher laughs for a moment and slams her cock even deeper inside her abused pussy. The cummies continue to dribble non-stop and the exhausted sissy falls down, but her mistress grabs her in time so she doesn't hit herself in the bathtub.

"Alright that's enough. Get off me to see the results of the cock cleaning!"

The sissy raises her ass and the soapy bubbles covered shemale dick exits her cave of wonders.

"I think it's clean enough, don't you slut? Come over here and jerk me off. We've spent plenty of time here and the water is getting cold."

The sissy slut turns her body and grabs her favorite toy with both hands and proceeds to give the best handjob she could ever give while her new roommate is relaxing. Thanks to the hard ass fucking, it doesn't take long before she tenses her hips and sprays her cum high in the air before coming down and splattering on their faces and bodies.

"Now look what you've done... at least in the bathtub, so we can still clean ourselves and go to bed."

They clean up and go to dry themselves when Flowers gets an idea.

"I have something in mind and I think you're gonna love it."

"What is it?" Curious sissy asks.

"We should go to an orgy. I know a place where it's done all the time and we all wear masks so nobody can recognize us. Are you in?"

"Yea I'm in. Plenty of fucking for me and you."

"You're so sweet you little whore. I'm so happy I met you and turned you into my new plaything."

"The feeling is mutual Miss Flowers."

"Please. Call me Tracy. It feels more intimate."

"Thank you Tracy. I love you." And she gives her a quick peck on the cheek.

After they are finished they go to bed together and lie down. While Alexis lies on her side, Tracy moves right behind her in a spooning position and hugs her lightly.

"Good night my little whore biscuit."

"Can you do just one last thing for me? I can't sleep without it..."

"I know what you want."

Tracy moves her hand down and grabs her half erect cock, stuffing it in the hungry boipussy and kissing Alexis on her neck. Both smile and drift off to slumber land where they dream of more hard cocks and warm soft pussies.

*****

And that's the story. Please don't beg me for more! I have some other ideas to continue this but I'd rather finish my other story before I start another project. Well, see ya later gator.

neoview
neoview
54 Followers
12