Yo-Yo Chronicles Ch. 01 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here for Jory."

His forehead screwed up as my words forged their way through his drug-addled brain. "What for?"

I pushed my way through the doorway and looked around. "Jory!" I yelled. "Get your ass out here!"

"You can't just come in here. I got rights."

"She invited me here," I lied. "Where is she?"

Just then she walked out of a back room. She was wearing shorts. That's all. She must have lost 20 lbs, and looked sickly. Her once big beautiful breasts sagged grotesquely. Her skin was pale, and pasty looking. Her hair was limp and dirty.

"Ken?" she whispered.

"Come on, we're going."

She stood shivering, and leaned against the wall. It was a few moments before she spoke. "No. Go away. Not like this." I could see tears starting to streak her dirty face.

"I'm not asking, Jory. We're leaving. Together."

The scrawny, stupid guy spoke up. "You can't tell her what to do, man. You need to get out of my house."

"She's my wife. I'll tell her whatever I want to," I told him angrily. I turned to my ex-wife. "I'm not going to say it again. Get your ass over here!"

"Why?"

"You said you'd do anything to make it up to me. Remember? You told me you were sorry. You owe me, Jory."

She hung her head, and walked toward me. Her current roommate tried to get in the way, but I pushed him away harshly. "You don't want to get any more involved, dick-breath. Right now, you get a free pass. Try anything, and I'll change my mind."

He stepped back glaring at me. I pulled off my light jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders, put my arm around her and took her down to the car.

~ * ~ * ~

It was slow going. Deanna, and the family helped. Getting her off the drugs took a while, as did clearing up the STDs she'd picked up. Thank God none of them were serious. It was two months before she managed to put ten pounds back on, still leaving her way too skinny but no longer emaciated.

A couple of our old friends, who she'd managed to drive away, pitched in as well. I still had to work, but we didn't want to leave her alone, ever. She was broken, shutting down and crying for no reason at all, going silent for hours on end, one moment afraid to be touched, the next desperately clingy.

She slept in my bed, a new bed that had replaced the old one. We didn't have sex, but I was available to her when she needed. I didn't reach for her, but held her when she turned to me, trembling and crying. I'd let her kiss me, but I didn't return any. It was sad, but her sex appeal had completely disappeared. I had no desire for her, I felt more like I was caring for a crippled animal I'd picked up off the road.

As sick as it was, I was ten times more attracted to her older married sister, who was around a lot. Deanna, was nowhere near as pretty, a little overweight, with plain short hair. But her eyes sparkled with joy over every little bit of progress, and I couldn't forget those kisses, and her perched on her knees, reaching for my belt. I behaved myself, she was married, and I wouldn't do anything to mess that up. She was a good person, and deserved better. But I have to admit, her frequent touches, hugs, and friendly kisses left me with numerous hard-ons I had to deal with on my own.

My life continued to be full of surprises. Myra showed up one day, and I felt all the old anger and hatred return. I saw her face flush a deep red, and she dropped her eyes. "Please, Ken. I know you hate me, with good reason, but can I talk to you?"

"Why, Myra? What could you possibly have to say? You did your best to castrate me. You participated in the destruction of my marriage. You picked out that bastard who was supposed to rape me, and who was going to cuckold me. You hate me, and all men. Why should I listen to anything you have to say?"

"I was wrong. I'm sorry, and hearing how you've been helping her for the last couple of months, I wanted to try in some tiny way to make it up to you. Please?" She was shifting her weight awkwardly, nervously. She still wouldn't look me in the eye. "She was my friend."

"I don't want you around her, or around us, Myra. I was hoping I'd never have to see you again. What could you possibly do?" I asked.

"You don't have to explain, Ken. I've been seeing a shrink for almost eight months now, and it's been difficult to face the kind of person I was. I don't want to make things any worse, and the last thing I want to do is hurt either of you anymore." She looked up for the first time. Her eyes gleamed with fucking crocodile tears. "She's going to need professional help, like I did. I want her to get it. She doesn't even need to leave the house. I'll have my shrink visit her here, twice a week to start." She handed me a piece of paper. "This is Dr. Phelps' information, you can check up on her. I only want to help. I swear."

"How can I trust anything you say?" I asked.

I saw just a hint of her old attitude. "I never lied to you Ken. Not once. I was an open book, if nothing else. You know it's true."

She was right, I had to give her that. "I'll think about it. Is that all?"

Myra shook her head. "One more thing," she said, then looked over at her car in the driveway and nodded. A little slip of a woman got out of the passenger seat. I recognized her, barely. I didn't know her well, but she had been one of Jory's lesbian friends. A shame, she was cute as a button.

The girl walked up, blushing and stood behind Myra, looking over her shoulder. "Bonnie wants to help. She'll stay with Jory during the day, and keep house. She needs her evenings off three days a week, for college classes. She'll stay with you, until Jory's better."

I looked at the girl. "Why do you want to get involved?"

She looked up at me, her eyes surprisingly confident. "I like Jory. She was nice to me. I went through a difficult time of my own, and she supported me. I need a place to stay, and you only live ten minutes from campus. I'm willing to work for my keep, and help her if I can."

It was tempting. I could use the help. I was exhausted, and the last several weeks had been hard on Deanna, and her family. "Let me think about it."

Myra nodded. "That's all I can ask. I really am sorry, and maybe someday you can forgive me. Even if you can't, if you need my help for anything let me know. Bonnie has my number. I won't bother either of you again, until I hear from you first. Thank you for letting me say my piece."

I turned and shut the door in her face. I still hated the bitch.

~ * ~ * ~

When I got home from work the following day, Bonnie was there. The house looked cleaner than it had in months, and the three women, Jory, Deanna, and Bonnie were sitting in the kitchen, talking like normal people. Bonnie got up immediately, and approached me.

"I hope you don't mind my coming over. You know I'd like to stay, but if you don't want me to, I'll still come over during the day and help where I can."

She seemed hopeful, and nervous at the same time. I looked over at the table scene, the near normality strange to see. "We can give it a try. Let's try it for a week, and see how it turns out."

I was stunned by the quick hug she gave me. Deanna got up and turned on the oven, pulling a casserole out of the refrigerator. She turned to me, and gave me a hug and one of those toe-curling kisses. "I think it's a good idea. They have a connection," she said softly.

She gave her sister a hug, and left.

I grabbed a beer, took off my jacket and tie, and settled onto the couch. I few minutes later Jory was standing in front of me. She gave a nod beside me. "May I?"

"Of course."

She sat beside me, then abruptly climbed into my lap, and hugged me. "Thank you. I know I don't deserve everything you've done, but I appreciate it."

I held her gently, and stroked her hair, which was looking lively again. She looked 100% better. "I loved you."

She nodded silently and clung to me. She kissed me, and I turned away slightly when I felt her tongue probing my lips.

"You don't want me?"

"Never again, Angel."

"Because of what I've done, how I lived, all the men?"

"Because of what you tried to do to me," I explained.

She leaned her head against my chest. "I thought you wanted it, you just wouldn't admit it. I was sure we'd be fine. You'd enjoy it, it would make us better."

"I don't want to talk about it, Jory. Not now, not ever. It happened. You destroyed me and our marriage. It's over. Please don't bring it up again."

She came to our bed naked for the first time that night. I recognized that she looked better, healthier. She cuddled up against me, as she often did on her better days. I held her, but brushed her hand away when she reached for my cock. She didn't push it.

~ * ~ * ~

Bonnie was a Godsend. Jory was better most days. The house was clean, laundry done. Deanna came over less frequently, and didn't stay as long, although I always got my kisses. I think it was her way of rewarding me. Deanna wasn't much of a cook, but she tried, and she cleaned the nights she was there.

Bonnie moved into the third bedroom, and I made space for her in my study. Several evenings she'd do her homework sitting beside me, while I did work from home.

I was nervous about going on travel, but Deanna assured me they'd be fine, and that she and Bonnie would take care of things. It was only two days, and I was worried, but it turned out to be baseless. I came home, and everything seemed fine.

The girls surprised me, when I heard that they'd gone out shopping. It was the first time in over three months that Jory had left the house, except to go to the doctor's office. I found out that her counseling was going well, and had been for two weeks. I'd completely forgotten about it, and almost made a fuss, but once again Deanna assured me it was helping. She was more generous than usual with her kisses.

When Jory's sister left that evening, I had a raging hard-on. I hadn't been with a woman in nearly a year. Self-satisfaction only went so far. Bonnie noticed, and I saw her blush and turn away.

Once I got Jory to bed and asleep, I returned to my study. I browsed my favorite porn sites. Rough sex sites no longer interested me, nor did anal. I watched 'barely legal' porn, and was stroking my erection, when I felt hands on my shoulders. I nearly jumped through the ceiling.

My chair was turned, and Bonnie was standing in front of me. She was wearing a t-shirt, and nothing else from the look of it.

"Bonnie—"

"Shh," she whispered, putting her finger over my lips. She dropped to her knees and captured my cock between her lips.

I didn't last more than a few seconds, before groaning, and filling her mouth. She stayed on through the end, then pulled away slowly. She put her arms on the back of my chair bracketing my head, lowering her face to within a few inches of mine. I could smell my cum on her breath.

"Whatever you need, whenever you need it," she said softly, the corners of her mouth turning upward. "Friends with benefits, no commitment, that's all it is. Don't hesitate, don't think twice about it. If you're horny, come to me, and I'll be what you need. Let me do this for you, Ken."

"You don't have to-" I told her.

"I know. And you'd never press things. I want to, alright?"

"I thought you were gay?" I was so confused.

"Bi. Some bad experiences had me turned off guys for a while. I'm getting over it, thanks to you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and walked out of the room.

Damn, that was unexpected. Thinking about it, I got hard again. I started stroking my cock, then stopped. I closed down the internet browser, turned off the light, and walked over to Bonnie's room. I opened the door, and she sat up in bed, only the small lamp at her side illuminating the room. I walked over to the side of the bed, and lowered my sweats, exposing my new erection, nervous and a little embarrassed.

She gave me a big sweet smile, sat on the edge of the bed, and took me in her mouth. I lasted considerably longer the second time. I brushed her brown hair back, to watch that pretty face swallow my rod.

She looked up at me, her eyes smiling, and sucked me harder, using her hands, working my whole cock. I reached down her sides, and tugged her shirt up. "May I?"

She pulled back, and lifted her arms, giving me access. I pulled her shirt off, exposing the sexiest little titties, her nipples stiff and erect. "Do you want to fuck me, Ken?" she asked.

I waved my cock in front of her mouth. "Yes, but not right now. I need that heavenly mouth again. I just wanted to see you."

She gave me a grin, and licked my shaft. "Whatever, whenever, don't forget." With that said, she took me back between her lips.

Even though I'd come just a few minutes earlier, my stamina was extremely depleted, after the long draught of sex. I warned her I was going to come again, and she kept sucking the head, while her hand worked me fast. With a deep groan, I unloaded.

The tiny beauty sucked me dry, then pulled away, placing a tiny kiss on the head of my cock. She leaned back on the bed. "Want another one?"

"Many more, but I'm good for now. Thank you, beautiful."

"Thank you. You know where I am if you get horny in the night."

I gave her a brief kiss, and returned to bed with Jory. She rolled over toward me, and cuddled in tight. You know what? I didn't feel a damn bit guilty.

~ * ~ * ~

"You and Bonnie, huh?" Deanna asked, standing by my side in the kitchen.

I hesitated, then realized it was ridiculous to deny it. "Is it that obvious?"

"To me it is. You used to practically drool over me. Now it's back to friendsville, and the easy, comfortable way you two are together makes it clear to anyone who knows you."

"We're just friends, Dee."

"I get it. Friends with benefits. I understand. You deserve it. You certainly don't owe my sister anything, not after all you've done. I have to admit, I was secretly hoping that maybe you two could work it out, but it's not going to happen is it?"

"No. It was too much. Way too much."

Dee turned and slid into my arms. "You don't still lust after me just a little?" she teased. "It made this old broken down Mom feel pretty good."

I laughed, tilted her chin up and kissed her deeply. I placed my hand on her breast and gave it a soft squeeze, before sliding it down to her firm ass, and grinding my new hard-on into her belly. "What do you think?"

"Mmm. Thanks for that. Hubby's gonna have another good night. You'd do me if you could, wouldn't you?" she asked, and her mischievous hand rubbed my cock.

"If you weren't married, in a heartbeat."

"Why? I'm not all that," she whispered.

"Yes you are. All that and a box of chocolates. Sexy, pretty, and so beautiful on the inside it makes my heart ache. I bet you're a hellion in bed."

She kissed my chest, as my hand continued to massage her ass. "I'm not. Not at all," she answered. "Pretty boring actually. Sometimes I with I was."

"Have you given your husband a blowjob yet?"

"God, No!"

"Do it. You were willing to do it for me. He deserves at least as much. Do it tonight. Tell him you accidentally saw Bonnie doing it for me, and that he deserves that and more."

"I'd be afraid. I've denied him all these years, if I suddenly did it now, he'd get suspicious."

"Bullshit. Just tell him you're willing, you don't know what you're doing, and he needs to be patient. Make sure he showers first and is clean as a whistle. Then blow him."

She chuckled, rubbing her body against me. "You make it seem so damn easy, Ken."

"It is." I tilted her head up and kissed her again. "You've got one week. Then if you haven't done it with him, I'm going to make you do it to me."

She pulled away a bit. "You wouldn't."

"I would. So don't make me the bad guy, and don't break your vows. Blow your husband, Dee."

She sighed. "I wouldn't even know how."

"BONNIE!" I called out.

She entered the kitchen, giving me a quizzical look, while I held Deanna. "Anytime, anywhere you said?"

She nodded.

I let go of Dee, and dropped my shorts. Bonnie grinned, got on her knees and started sucking.

"Ken!" Dee whispered harshly.

"You said you didn't know how. That you've never done it. Watch. Bonnie is remarkable."

While Bonnie did her best, Deanna watched. I was a little surprised when she got on her knees beside Bonnie. I didn't get the impression she wanted to join in, just that she wanted a better view.

"You don't mind doing it?" Dee asked softly.

Bonnie pulled back, and stroked me. "I love doing it for him. Not for just anybody, for him." She gave me a quick suck. "When he told me to get on my knees and suck him in front of you, I flooded my panties. I'm going to beg him to fuck my brains out later tonight."

She sucked me for a bit, then pulled off again, rubbing my cock against her face. "I don't do that, you know? I never ask. It's whatever he wants, I told him that. Tonight I'm going to make an exception, 'cause this is the hottest thing I've ever done."

She pulled back and pointed my cock at Dee. "Want a try? Just a quick taste."

"No Bonnie. She only gets to suck Mike, her husband," I warned her.

Bonnie shrugged. "Too bad. All mine then." She returned to sucking and I moaned when she took me to the root. That was relatively new, and it drove me crazy.

"How ...?" Dee asked.

I'm sure Bonnie sensed how close I was. She held up a single finger, then pounded me deep into her throat. I groaned and grabbed her head, signaling my impending release. Normally she'd back off, stroking me with her hand, my cock barely passing her lips. Not this time. She took me back in her throat, working the last inch of my cock, until I grunted and exploded.

She held me there for many long seconds, her eyes watering, her face turning red, until I was finished. She slowly drew her head back, freeing my cock and smiling. She reached up and wiped her tears away.

"Damn, Bonnie!" I murmured.

She grinned, patting my cock, stood and pulled me down for a kiss. "You're not going to make me beg tonight are you?"

"No way. That was incredible."

I almost jerked back, when I felt Dee's hand on my cock, tugging it gently. "You really liked that, didn't you?" she asked.

"No kidding." I looked up and saw Jory standing in the doorway. I wondered how long she'd been watching. She looked a little sad, but she had an awkward smile on her face. She walked in and pushed her sister's hand off my cock. "Behave, Dee."

Deanna backed away quickly, blushing. "I wasn't going to do it, I swear."

I think we all laughed at her. She sounded so defensive.

Jory looked at me, and I wondered what she was going to say. I was surprised when she hugged Bonnie, kissing her shoulder. "Good for you. I told you, didn't I? They're not all bad."

Bonnie nodded.

Jory moved past her, and gave me a tentative hug. "Don't sweat it, and you don't have to hide it from me. We're not married, and you've already done more for me than I can ever pay back. I'm happy for you, Ken."

I heard the words, but didn't believe a word of it.

That night, I went to Bonnie and kept my word. It was hot and intense, and she didn't hold back. I heard her soft moans, and abrupt cries of pleasure for the first time. She had always stifled them before. It was exciting, and beautiful.

I knew in my heart it couldn't last. There was more than 10 years between us. The situation that brought us together was too bizarre. She still had two years of college to go. I was in no shape for any kind of long term relationship. My cock argued otherwise, and stayed up for her. I was exhausted when we finally called it quits. I kissed her goodnight, took a shower and returned to my bedroom.

When I got into bed, Jory was wearing pajamas. She cuddled up to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "I could have done that for you."