Yo-Yo Chronicles Ch. 01 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was six years before she got married again. I made sure to pull her fiancé aside and tell him what an incredible woman she was. I never said anything about why we broke up, and don't know what she told him. Will and I became good friends. We even watched football together, and caught a beer now and then.

Jory put on a good face, but I knew. I knew she didn't love him like she had loved me. She didn't touch him like she used to touch me, didn't dote on him. I heard them argue, and knew they didn't have the same thoughts, the same dreams, the same loves and desires that Jory and I had shared.

I saw the occasional look, when I'd hold my kids in my lap, or when I'd kiss my wife. When we'd laugh, and talk about our adventures. The way Bonnie couldn't help but reach out and touch me when she was in reach, how I'd run my hand across her rear, give her a squeeze in passing. Little kisses for no reason, that would make me smile. Whispers of what I could expect later that night, leaving me hard and on display.

Once in a while I'd see that hint of sadness in Jory's eyes, the stray tear, and know that the memories of what she'd lost were still there, still burning. Reminders of how much I'd loved her, and how she'd thrown it away.

And I would smile, knowing my revenge was still paying dividends.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~