All Comments on 'Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 11: Premature'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ten Too Many

Eleven episodes is at least ten too many. You need to find a new idea or a new category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Same old same old

I appreciate the desire you have to express physical violence and psychological torture as a part part of these stories. But the same old anal fisting act is all you seem to have in your closet of fears/ideas. I'm not sure what woman did that to you or who the man is you want to do it to, but maybe try to come up with some new ideas. There are a lot of other ways, possibly more interesting ones if you just put your pen and your creative mind to it, to abuse the ones you love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Little Eddie.

You are a sick little man, please stay away from children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like all your string tricks.

He grabbed the string and practically tore Minerva's fingers off. He removed the string from his balls, got dressed and went straight to his attorneys office. He had the recording from his I-phone. He got a divorce and 100% of the marital assets. He sued the Doctor, got her barred from practicing, sent her and the others to jail and received millions in damages from her insurance carrier. The end to another pile of edrider crap. Do you ever think these stories thru Ed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Although this is fiction, It's just bad

When she explained about the pain and humiliation, I think he got up, went home and filed for divorce. None of this crap every happened. Glad you stopped writing Ed. Next to Samuelx you were the worst writer on this entire site. I guess that is some type of achievement. But it surprises me that you never took the hint and changed your stories to make them at least palatable. If you insist on continuing to post this garbage, maybe try listening to some of the comments and change your endings.

Better yet, never post again.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

actually enjoyed the tale. there was some definite situations going on here, that the wife went along with, of course so did the hubby, and the only reason for doing so, was to save the marriage. They obviously needed help. If anyone has to go to a marriage councilor don't go to a female(doctor), they never loose their bias against men. It always shows, just listen to them and watch. According to the story it worked out and I'm happy for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic story only for pervert faggots!!!

That Dr. Madison will lose her concession and will get to prison for a lonl long time!!

She and her "assistents" will be sued and will pay much money to the victim!! No contract in USA between a patient and a therapist allows sexuell action or violation!!

Your stories are unreliable and therfore laughable!!!

And with man will live with a wife like that??! Only pervert faggots!!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I think it's my second read, but it is good, why, because it showed how far the husband was willing to go, to please his wife, and save his marriage. I didn't like the string idea, only because of the dangers of such things. The fisting adventure training was a bit over the top, but again, it worked for them.

Commenters, please take note that this is a story. In it they lived happily ever after, so what's the problem? Neither the wife, nor the husband wanted to get a divorce, and they were trying to save their marriage. I guess it comes down to, do the ends justify the means. In this case I would have to say yes. Normally I would not say that about anything, as in there being a better way, or correct way. Sometimes there isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce the Bitch

I do believe I would of divorce her. No ands, ifs, or buts about it, it would of happened. Either that or I would of taken 50% of our cash, packed my stuff and left for another part of the country. No communications, no forwarding address, no nothing...just gone..f**k the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anon 9/13/16 WRONG!

First off, turn on spell check.

Whether the contract was enforceable depends on the state in which the contract was signed. If the doctor acted as a sexual therapist and the individuals signed in Nevada and the contract was executed outside of Vegas or Reno then it would be enforceable as a sexual act contract if it all the details were specified. You can not sign away your constitutional rights but you can pay a penalty if you do. You can sign a non-disclosure and essentially give up your first amendment rights because if you speak you will forfeit your house or be sued. You can be forced into binding arbitration so you can't even sue if you do. Attorneys are vary imaginative and the courts take a dim view of people who knowingly sign contracts in front of witnesses with video cameras and then say "I did not know what it meant!"

Finally, it is just a bloody story to get people going. Not bloody Hamlet or Gone with the Wind or something. It is just a fun story about two people who love each other trying to save a marriage.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!! If mental alienation would be scored you would have won!!!

He goes to a lawyer and will be a rich man!! That therapist will be sued and his wife will be divorced! And all parties concerned get the same treatment!! So whats your message??!! That you as an author are a laughable Punch??!! I'm right there with you!!!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Re to ann:" Anon 9/13/16 WRONG!"

...." It is just a fun story about two people who love each other trying to save a marriage."

Are you insane or what??? Two people who love each other??? Your definition of love is more then idiotic!!! And each story who isnt recognizable at real life is only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
you missed the part

When he came into the office with a .44 bulldog in his pocket and shot the whole fucking lot of them.

garyr19680garyr19680over 5 years ago
I liked it.

it's just fiction. A story, and interesting, even though in real life it wouldn't happen. Probably LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More crap by the Master

She threatened to divorce him? Why wouldn't he applaud her effort and file himself? She's simply bat-shit-crazy. This really isn't a story. it's just a mentally disturbed wife abusing her husband. What's erotic or entertaining about that garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More literal nonsense.

Glad the "therapists" are all trained martial artists. Is his wife? What keeps him from punching her face in on day 2? What keeps him from setting up an ambush on day 2 for the "therapists" and ending them too?

Literal nonsense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous