Yoga Transforms Wife New Venture

Story Info
Wife use sexual prowess for profit and pleasure.
6.5k words
3.93
18.4k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina continued to attend her Yoga class after the pool party held by her fellow class members. She was never in better shape. We watched the tape of the action from the yoga pool party on many occasions in the months since the event. Every time we watched it, and she saw herself being lowered onto Jamal's large black spear, she would stroke and suck me to an erection. She said I could never fill her as completely as Jamaal, I would have to do.

At the end of the fourth month, I came home from work late one evening and was surprised to find Gina watching the tape by herself. Not only was she watching it alone, she was stroking a large black dildo in and out of her gaping cunt. She had on her silver bracelet, peach color lipstick, and her nails were freshly done, french cut style. Paying no attention to me, she watched the end of the tape, and let out a load moan to complete her orgasm.

I stared at the scene before me, and watched her walk past to grab her robe from the bathroom. While slipping her robe on, she went to the bed. She asked me to sit down, as she needed to tell me about her new career, and there would not be a compromise.

Though, she said she keep telling herself she would not have sex with any of her yoga partners again. She realized it caused a change in her. She could not stop thinking about well built masculine men, in terms of muscularity and sexuality. She knew she had a talent, and men would pay for her services, and she was determined to make money while she was able; had the talent and an understanding husband. My jaw dropped and as I started to speak, she simply said honey, "you fucked around with you little partner, for three years." I gave you every opportunity to stop and you refused, so after the pool party I realized I expect to have sex whenever I want, and the only difference being, is I am smarter than you. I will not get involved in an emotional attachment, but I will enjoy myself and make it profitable.

Her new venture was Private Yoga, catering to men only. She had three investment partners; Josh, Dave and Jamal. The sessions were private one on one meetings with men selected and screened by her partners. They included video taped sessions, and the participants would receive royalties for the number of paid views on the website. She asked me to type in name of the site on her search bar. Up popped, three pictures; the titles were: Josh - 8 inches; Dave - 9 ½ inches; and Jamal - 11 inches. There stood each man with a full erection standing next to a nearly naked Gina in her button bikini, tan hard body, with her left hand running down towards their cock, wearing her silver bracelet, with white tipped nails, her hand greasy from the lotion shining on their cock.

The caption under each man read; this is better than hot yoga, and you have three options; a hand workout; an oral workout, a cunt envelopment workout or the deluxe workout. Gina told me to click on each workout. I told her I did not need to see anymore. Looking at me with anger in her eyes, she said please do or I might do something you will regret. I could think of too many things, and clicked on the hand workout. It showed Josh standing in a G-string covered in sweat, his G-string had ties at each hip and Gina topless with a tiny G-string with ties at each hip.

Josh, the 33 year old outdoorsmen, rock climber, with huge forearms, v-shaped torso, and light covering of brown body hair, was told by Gina to get into the upward plank pose. He went into the pose, as she ran her white tipped nails down the front of his body. She asked him to hold the pose for two minutes. As he was holding the pose, she ran her hands down his torso past his G-string, down the inside of each leg and back up. He completed the pose, and rested for a minute. She told him to get into the next pose, the Wide Angle Standing Forward Bend (Hands to Floor Variation). The pose ensured his cock would be hanging down so that it could be milked if she wanted to try it.

Josh got into his pose and she said it would be for another two minutes. With his head on the floor and looking back away from Gina, legs spread wide, she ran her nails up the back of his legs while standing in front of him. I am not sure how he maintained his balance. She bent down to his ear and whispered something, he moaned as she untied his G-string and helped it fall away from his body.

The camera panned to a close up of his large cock, and back to her left hand rubbing up and down the crack of his exposed ass. He was trembling and an on screen clock showed a minute left in the pose. She ran the fingers of her right hand lightly down the length of his shaft, as the camera panned to a view of his slit oozing precum. She ran her index finger through the slit and smeared the precum over his stretched cock head. The clock displayed 30 seconds, and a split screen of her right index finger and nail running through the slit smearing more of his precum juice onto his head, while her left hand was teasing his anal area. As the time expired, he slumped to the floor to rest. His cock was rock hard and pulsing from his workout.

While he was resting, the camera went to Gina, who was getting a jar of coconut oil ready. She was heating it slightly in warm water to ensure it would melt quickly. After his one-minute break, she told him to get in the Volcano pose. This pose would allow her to have complete access to his cock for stroking. His arms would be above his head, and his cock would be stretched out in front of him. The on screen timer showed no time, when Josh went into the pose, the clock started.

A deep male voice, the first time I heard a narrator, said the pose would end when one party gave up. Gina went to him and being only 5'4" to his 6'1", she ran her hands up his torso, down his sides and legs avoiding his cock. She went behind him and ran her hands down his legs from behind and then around the front. Kissing down his backside, she rose up and from around the back came her left hand with the silver bracelet on her wrist. Reaching to the side, and with the camera zooming to her hand, she grabbed some coconut oil. As it dripped from her hand, she let it drip onto his shaft and cock head. When it was coated she stroked the length of the shaft slowly. Working her way back down she coated his balls and forced him to spread his legs. While doing this, she put oil on her right hand and it disappeared into his anal area.

Josh was sweating and trembling, as the narrator asked Gina how long he would last. She said less than two minutes. He said he could beat that time. She proceeded to stroke his cock with her left hand up and down over the large head with each stroke. She did this for 30 seconds and for the next 30 she ran her white tipped nail though the slit of his cock head while stroking the base with her right hand. After one minute, she twisted her left fist back and forth over his cock head, inserting a finger of her right hand into his anal opening. With 30 seconds left she starting stroking at a blistering pace, while teasing his anal opening. The camera panned away to a frontal view, as his balls begin their contraction. She sensed this and moved to the front of Josh.

The camera came in closer as he strained to keep from cumming. Sensing this, she ran her palm over his contracting ball sack, continuing up his shaft using the hand over hand technique, telling him he could have selected the oral option, and he would have felt her mouth by now. She went to a feathery stroke and she had Josh. His first eruption was a rope into her chest, then two more coated her breasts. She coaxed the last bit of juice from his cock and rubbed it into her chest. She gave him a long opened mouth kiss and the scene ended.

Gina was breathing heavily, when she said to click on the "oral workout."

I clicked the scene opened with Dave and her sitting by a pool, Jamal's pool. She was in the tiny string bikini she had worn when Josh helped her get ready for the pool party, barely covering her nipples, exposing the sides of her breasts, and a string covering her womanhood. Dave looked even more defined than last time in terms of his biceps, forearms, chest and legs, all covered in blond hair. Though the oldest of the "investors," he did not give anything away in terms of physique.

Gina had a thing for him whether emotional or not, they had a spark between them. He was in a small USA themed speedo, and it showed off his impressive package. I was to find out during this video, the Private Yoga venture included massage therapy. She was sitting next to him talking while he was lounging on a chaise. She was rubbing her hand down his left arm, running her white tipped nails on the inside of his arm. She asked him to do a couple of poses as part of his warm down.

He rose from the chaise his bulge very prominent in his speedo. She said she would give him a warm down massage, after the two additional poses. As she led him to a clear table with an open area in the middle, she said it would require he remove his trunks. She told him she would take care of the removal, running her hands down the front of his chest, stopping at his waist. She kissed his navel lowering her torso in front of him, slowly pulling his trunks down his legs. Into view came his impressive package, 9 and ½ inches of pulsing cock clean-shaven shaft and balls.

The camera zoomed into Gina's face, as she said I cannot wait to provide your oral workout. Dave let out a low moan, as the camera caught her tongue swiping the slit, his cock pulsing from the touch of her hot tongue. She asked him to get on the table and into a Plank. As he got into the plank, his cock was sticking down through the open area of the table and a camera was looking up through the opening. She was able to kneel underneath the table, with her mouth in a position to provide oral stimulation. He was 15 seconds into his pose, when she took her tongue and bathed his balls. Dave was always loud, and was moaning, saying how great her tongue felt on his balls. She moved up the underside of his shaft bathing the large vein, continuing to his corona licking around the sensitive head. She went back and forth on his cock using this technique for the next 45 seconds, as he was shaking from the exertion of the Plank and the oral workout he was receiving from Gina.

He climbed from the table as instructed by Gina and was lead by her to the chaise. The camera zoomed to his cock as a constant stream of precum dripped from his slit. He lay on the chaise and I realized it was a massage table. She pushed a lever and raised the table to allow her a better position for her hands and mouth. She told him to assume the Upward Plank pose, which pushed his cock upward and away from his body.

She went to a table on the side of the massage table and squirted lotion on to her hands, and moved down Dave's ripped torso, over his pecs, down his abs towards his large 9 and ½ muscle, and bypassed it moving down his legs to his feet. He was making more noise and I heard him ask Gina to use her mouth on his cock. She smiled and said in do time, as she worked back up his body the same way she came down, again avoiding his pulsing cock. This time she gave him a long open mouthed kiss, and asked when was the last time he came. He said a week ago, and asked her to please let him feel her mouth.

With 15 seconds left on the clock, she went to his cock and kissed the tip, and slowly sank her mouth halfway down his shaft and back up over the top, withdrawing and moving to his lips to give him another long kiss.

The timer went off and she pulled a lever at the bottom and top of the table, and he was spread eagle. She took four Velcro straps and secured his arms and legs. His cock was dripping precum; the entire slit was covered in the clear liquid of his juice.

I noticed a small video screen on the table next to next to the massage table, as did Dave at nearly the same time. It provided him a point of view of his cock being worked over by Gina's talented mouth. She noticed him watching and moving to his ear, she whispered I put a lot of time and effort into the male mind and what would put the participants and viewers over the top. While whispering, she used a feathery touch over his cock as he watched on the video screen.

Moving into the center opening between his widespread legs, she rubbed lotion up the inside of his legs. She took her left hand and holding his cock steady; she sucked the clear liquid juice from his slit. The camera zoomed in and her tongue was sliding through his slit and around his head. He was watching at the same time and he saw his balls contract slightly as she smiled, opened her mouth and started a slow descent down the shaft towards his blonde bush surrounding the base of his massive cock. She stopped at the 7-inch mark and went back up and over his pulsing cock head.

She went down again to eight inches and back up and over, then down to nine inches, and finally she sank to the bottom of his shaft. She was an expert of the tease. Coming back up after hitting bottom, she worked up and down and over his head for several minutes, going halfway down each time.

Dave's balls were contracting upward, as she told him she needed to take a break. He yelled out please let me cum. Gina asked what he wanted and he said please let me stroke myself while you work your magic mouth on my cock. She said only if you promise to stop when I tell you. He agreed and was released from his ties.

He sat on the table as she lowered it to allow her to kneel in front of him. He wrapped his hand around his massive meat and began stroking as she worked her mouth in unison with the motion of his hand. It did not take long for her to feel his shaft filling and she told him to stop. He stopped and she ran a white tipped nail up his large vein watching it pulse, as he moaned, trying to hold back.

The camera panned in closer and she sucked harder and faster on his cock. Catching his balls contract for the final time, the camera showed her accepting and swallowing his huge load. Dave fell onto his arms as Gina came to him and kissed him long and hard so he could taste his own juice.

My feeling is Jamal suggested to Gina the joint venture between her three Yoga partners, and probably the term "envelopment" for the third workout. She enveloped his huge organ during the pool party four months ago, and the contrast of black and blonde can be extremely erotic.

My fingers did not want to click to open the scene with Gina and Jamal. Before I could do it, she reached over and clicked it for me, giving my cock a stroke.

Unlike the pool party where Jamal was not unveiled until the near the end of the party, this scene opened with Jamal standing in the Warrior pose completely nude and covered in sweat, v-shaped torso, perfect abs, and legs. His cock was semi-erect and impressive even in it's present state. He was the only person on screen posing on the deck of his pool. After completing his pose, he went to the next pose a form of exercise a variation of the plank with one arm in a plank, he raised the other arm, holding it for 15 seconds and then switching to the next arm. It caused his body to stretch out, while his cock remained semi-erect.

The next pose was Warrior One with his arms over his head and leg forward; he was showing off his definition. Gina walked into the pool area behind him. She was wearing a see through beach cover up, with nothing underneath. Her nipples were erect and her tan was complete with a thin covering of hair over her opening. A leather bracelet was on her right wrist and leather anklets on each leg. Moving behind Jamal she asked if he was ready for his "envelopment" workout. He smiled his cock growing an inch, as he said hello to Gina. She told him to stay in the pose, running her fingers lightly down his back towards his gluts and rubbed around the front bypassing his rising cock. His cock twitched and appeared to grow again, and was becoming harder.

Moving around to his front she went past him and turned to face him. His cock grew another inch; as he viewed her near naked body; 34-inch breasts, erect nipples and white tipped nails. Turning her back to him, she told him to hold his arms to the side and spread his legs slightly. She untied the front of the cover up and let it fall to her feet. Moving forward she went into a Wide Angle Standing Forward Bend (Hands to Floor Variation) and he was able to see her perfect legs, calves and ass. Her opening was exposed to him, and the camera zoomed in to a view of her opening, and the moisture forming on the petals of her flower. Jamal's cock rose upward and it appeared it was close to the full 11 inches.

She stopped her pose and turned to face him, the contrast was striking, Gina at 5'4" and Jamal at 6'6", one blonde and one black. She asked him to get in a Forward Plank pose. As Jamal was preparing for this pose, the narrator in his deep voice asked the spotters to come forward. I could see she was surprised to hear there were spotters.

Apparently, this was not part of the script. She whispered into my ear, this was unplanned, and I may never stop my new venture now. Into the picture came two more impressive men; Eric her live in boyfriend of many years, and who she honed her oral techniques on and Lewis one of Jamal's business partners. They were dressed in tiny G-strings, which barely covered their large cocks. Lewis is a light skinned black man; handsome; 6'0' with hair covering his front side. His cock appeared very, very thick.

The narrator told them to help her into the Upward-Facing Open Angle Pose. This pose had her sitting on her butt with legs spread 90 degrees and her hands holding her legs open. The narrator asked Eric and Lewis to help her into the pose and to keep her there, and to ensure she was well lubricated. The men moved her to a massage table and placed her on the table. Lewis pulled a lever to drop the front of the table and from behind turned her head and gives her a long kiss as he massages her nipples. While doing this Eric moved to her front and spread her legs. He bent down and with his tongue spread the petals of her flower, and probed her opening with this long tongue. She was moaning, and his lips were very quickly coated with her juices.

The narrator asks if she is ready and Lewis and Eric nod their heads. Jamal assumes the Forward Plank pose as Lewis and Eric carry her to Jamal. He has been watching the action, and his cock is at its apex, and the tip is glistening with his juice. The men hold Gina over Jamal's monster and lower her into position. There is a close up of her flower and petals, with her thin blond bush hovering above his huge black cock. The men let her down and his cock penetrates her opening, his "envelopment" workout is starting as she is lowered onto his spear. She is moaning and asking them to move her up. They let her hit bottom, and slowly move her up the large shaft and lower her again. After the third time, the narrator tells them to bring her to the massage table and for Jamal to follow them.

They put her in the Upward-Facing Open Angle Pose and help her by holding her legs wide with her hands. Jamal moves forward and feeds his cock into her opening. His workout is starting to get intense. He grips the side of the table and moves forward hitting bottom. The camera shows his cock being coated with her juices, and her cunt being stretched by his massive cock. Her canal envelops him. The partners are coated in sheen of sweat, each of them trying to prolong the intensity of their sexual workout.

As the two workout partners are nearing the end of their session, he ramps up the workout by ramming his cock in and out of her opening at a faster pace, as she tries to use her muscles to clamp down on his cock. He cannot take any more stimulation. The camera focuses on his cock and balls. His balls contract and the narrator tells us to get ready for the climax. He lets go and pumps his load into her.. He continues to pump when she yells out, and throws her head back in orgasmic ecstasy. Eric and Lewis move back from the scene, and I am left to wonder what workout they will select with Gina.

12