Yoga Transforms Wife New Venture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since we have spent the last three hours watching the scenes from her website, Gina has shed her robe and is sitting naked on the bed. She rubs my arm and states there is one last workout to watch, the "Deluxe" workout. I try to imagine what it could be, as she tells me it contains a partner from her past someone who provided part of the impetus for loving sex with well endowed masculine men with great physiques, and nice body hair patterns and large amounts of body hair.

She did not wait for me to click the final workout. She was rubbing closer to her gaping opening, which was moist and ready. The workout opened with hero sitting on the deck of Jamal's pool on a yoga mat. She was dressed in a pair of short yoga pants and a sports bra. Her midriff was bare, and she had on her leather anklets and a leather bracelet on her left wrist in a downward dog pose.

The narrator's said this session was the "Deluxe" workout and it would include the last of the four investors. This particular "Deluxe" workout was for Gina, and it was more than yoga. It could include any of the investors in the future and it would always include three participants, one being an investor.

So, to start the website off with a bang, so to speak, she would be the first investor to participate with yoga only. As Gina was moving out of her pose, two men appeared in the shadows of the pool. She completed her poses and took off her yoga bottoms to reveal a tiny white thong. She moved to the pool and dove in to wash the sweat from her body. She came walking out of the pool up the steps from the swallow end, her suit was see through. Her nipples were erect and her large areolae were visible and beautiful. The thong clung to her tight bottom and showed a thin line of hair covering the gap between her legs.

Two men walked out of the shadows towards Gina, one white and one black, Eric and Lewis. More mature in age, more experienced in terms of sex, and each man nude. Eric covered in well manicured dark brown hair with the classic line leading from his navel to his eight inch cock, shaft and balls hairless to accentuate his length and girth. Lewis being covered in tight curly hair, with a line leading from his navel to his nine inch cock, shaft and balls hairless to accentuate his length and his girth, which was thicker than I had ever seen. She smiled as the men approached her.

Gina stopped the men by lightly placing a hand in the middle of their chests. Eric and Lewis smiled and said they were ready for the "Deluxe" workout. Moving her hand lower on their bodies, she ran a finger along the length of the cock of each man, and turning first to Lewis she kissed the tip of his thick organ. Switching to Eric, she kissed the tip of this large cock, and let her mouth slip over the head. She was running her tongue into his slit, as Eric said he remembered when she was learning her techniques. Each man took one side of her working their way in unison down her body.

They took turns giving her a long open mouthed kiss, removed her sports bra and worked over the nipple on their side of her body. First with an open palm, then pulling the nipple upward with their index finger and thumb at least ten times each to ensure it was sensitive and erect. They went down her body and spread her legs, as they took turns running their hands up the inside of her leg avoiding her slit.

After a couple of minutes, Lewis knelt in front of Gina, reached up and pulled her thong down her legs. His cock almost touched the pool deck. The men walked her to a chaise, as Eric sat down, his cock was pointing upward. The grey of his temples and the speckles of gray in his chest hair were a sign of his vast experience. Lewis had speckles of grey in his chest hair as well.

Eric reached to the side and grabbing the coconut oil he slathered it into his left hand, as the camera zoomed in closer he coated his cock and balls, working his fist over the head of his cock for several long and slow strokes. She was watching intently, as she ran her tongue over her gloss covered lips, bending forward she whispered into Eric's ear, "soon I will show you what I learned during our time together." She was bent forward at the hip with breasts dangling in front of Eric's moist mouth.

Apparently, she did not realize or forgot Lewis was behind her. He grabbed her hips from behind and leaning forward he whispered into her ear, "soon I will show how I love to eat blonde pussy." As he was leaning forward she could feel his large thick cock probing her opening. He pulled back, the camera catching the view of a string of mucous running from her opening to the head of his cock.

The contrast of white, blond and black was very erotic. He pushed her forward at her hips and she was forced into having her hands on Eric's groin and hip area. Lewis spread her legs and kneeling behind her, he inhaled the smell of her sex and ran his tongue up her slit. Shuddering she ran her tongue the length of Eric's large specimen. Eric was the one shuddering now. Lewis used his hands to spread her flower and sucked first her left petal and then the right. He drew them into his mouth and afterward pushed his tongue into her opening and searched for her hard clit. Finding it, he worked it over and over, as she moaned.

She was mirroring Lewis actions on Eric's cock, as she sucked his slit and ran her tongue down the middle of the opening. She worked his head and slit over and over, sucking the corona with force. He was moaning, stroking his cock as she sucked the large head.

Meanwhile, Lewis was adding his finger to the action using the combination of finger and mouth to work over her clit and provide more stimulation. She was trying to stay focused on Eric, smiling she sank the length of his cock, the full eight inches, hitting his bush with her nose. Still mirroring Lewis, she tickled Eric's anal opening with one of her white tipped nails. It caused him to let out a moan, as she moved up his cock, and down again. It would be a race to see who would be first to cum.

Eric with his large biceps, and forearms; pecs and abs in a covering of dark brown hair, as she worked his cock over, which was devoid of hair. It was perfect for the camera, as his balls were starting their contraction from the stimulation of her mouth, tongue and her touch. The view of Gina with the leather accessories on her ankles and one wrist, breasts hanging down. Lewis at her rear, with large arms, huge chest and massive cock in terms of thickness; though it was 9 inches in length, the girth was 7 and ½ inches. The sight was causing a growing wet spot in my pants.

She was on the verge of letting go, as Lewis was nibbling her clit, working two fingers in and out of her opening at the same time. She bucked letting her mouth come off Eric, as she opened her mouth and let out a low moan, breathing fast as Lewis removed his fingers from her opening and worked the tip of his tongue directly on her clit, it was pinpoint, as she came with Lewis slowly removing this tongue. He was dripping precum from his large and impressive organ.

Meanwhile, Eric was using both hands on his meat, stroking it, and asking Gina to finish him. He was streaming precum, as she recovered enough to lick some of the juices. She went to the underside and bathed his large vein with her tongue, while working on his balls with her fingers and nails. Suddenly, I heard her say please not yet, as Lewis was rubbing the head of his black spear up and down her slit, lubricating it with her juices. It appeared to grow bigger with the stimulation. He continued to tease her with it for a few minutes, when she screamed for him to give it to her. He asked her what she wanted, she said please fuck me with your massive black cock.

He moved his hips forward and the camera caught the large head and shaft sliding through her opening, becoming enveloped by her cunt. He did not stop and sunk to the bottom; pulling out his cock wet with her juices. He started a sawing motion holding her hips still, so he could pound harder and receive more stimulation. She was into the motion and did not skip a beat on Eric. Eric's balls were contracted into his body, as he yelled out that he was Cumming. She swallowed all of his juice, as he moved forward to kiss and suck on her nipples.

Lewis was sweating pounding in and out of Gina at the rear. She was working to control her vaginal muscles to give him stimulation. He realized she had as much experience as him, and years of doing kegel exercises were paying off for her, as she was able to experience a better climax. The benefit to her partner was unbelievable sensations. This blonde was making Lewis feel things he had never felt, as her muscles were grasping at his cock.

The camera had a perfect view of the two workout partners and their contrast; black and white, large and small. Eric was hard again, which was not a surprise. He was always ready for more; he had unbelievable recovery powers and stamina. He waved his large cock in front of her and from their past experience she knew he was ready for more action. Lewis was nearing the end as he was slowing down, and the telltale sign, contracting balls. Gina was the aggressor now, as she was pulling on his cock with her vaginal muscles.

She asked Lewis to let the camera see his eruption. He was straining to hold back and it was useless, as he was ready to let go, he pulled his massive cock from her opening. His cock was covered in her mucous, and shot forth a large rope on to her lower back, two additional streams followed, as Lewis said it was the best envelopment workout he ever had.

Eric continued to pull on his cock in front of Gina's mouth. She kissed it lightly and said she needed to have one more climax, and wanted to feel his cock in her opening. He gave her an open mouthed kiss and pushed her on to her back on the chaise. I knew what position he wanted as I had seen it before. He grabbed her legs and spread them into a V, as he placing her ankles against his shoulders and moved forward. The camera moved in as his cock slowly penetrated her flower and the petals hugged his shaft.

He teased her by giving her part of his cock and pulling out completely, rubbing his large head up and down and over her clit. He slowly fed his shaft into her and went further this time, and did the same trick on her clit. His cock was soaked with her juices, as he went further until his dark brown bush was buried completely enveloped by her pulsing cunt. His brown bush touching her blond landing strip, smiling she said let's see if you can deal with my muscles, as she worked his cock.

He proceeded to work her over for five minutes, slow, fast and in between. As they were ready to cum, Gina wanted to finish the scene on top. He pulled out and lay on the chaise with this cock pointing up like a flagpole. She moved to him kissing long open mouth while reaching down she found his cock, lightly stroking him with her white tipped nails. He was leaking precum, so she bent to his cock and licked his slit clean. Eric was moaning, as she went lower and sucked him into her mouth and worked just the tip of his cock with her tongue ensuring his corona was given loving care. Stopping she threw her leg over his torso and the camera caught the classic picture of his cock and her opening, her petals hovering above.

She lowered herself on to his shaft and he took control before she could react and hammered her for another minute, as she screamed with her orgasm. Regaining her composure, she raised off Eric. She worked her hand up and down his cock, whispering, I want all of the subscribers to see what they can experience uif they have the qualifications and how much cum I can coax from a cock. Her hand was working his cock over, as she added her mouth to the action and sucked him to this bush. Pulling her mouth and lips from his cock, she ran her tongue up the large vein, over the large rim, as she lightly sucked the streaming precum from his slit. Laughing she reached for the coconut oil and dribbled a large amount down his overheated cock.

She whispered into the his ear so the camera mics could pick it up, I want to try a feather hand over hand stroke for a minute. Eric sat up in the chaise as Gina moved one hand slowly up his large cock and over the head, while moving the other hand from the base up over his cock head, very lightly. She begin a slow, rhythmic motion with her hands, as the camera caught his balls tightening with the feathery stroking of his impressive specimen.

Removing her hands, the camera showed his pulsing, glistening balls and shaft. Into view came her lips and mouth running alongside the balls and shaft. After a few minutes of this teasing, Gina used her tongue to follow the same course as her lips. His cock seemed to pulse even more and his balls were severely contracted from the incredible stimulation.

She looked into his eyes, as she plunged her mouth down the shaft, his balls contracted and the vein on the underside of his cock was pulsing. She moved her lips and mouth over the large head for less than thirty seconds as Eric moaned and said you are still the best, she kissed him long and hard, while stroking his cock with her hand over hand technique ensuring the sensitive head was included each time.

He exploded. She watched his the cum blast into the air, landing on his body and coating his brown bush. She worked it into his body. The workout ended with Gina licking his cock clean, as she encouraged her future customers to sign up.

Turning to me, Gina pulled my pants off, pushed me onto my back, squatted over and sank onto my cock. I grabbed her ass and held it, while I pounded into her. She said she planned to add a fourth option, the two mouth, four hands options. She said I have invited Liz to join you and me to film the fourth option, whispering into my ear, how long could you last with two mouths working over your shaft, slit and head, causing my aching balls to let loose of their load.

12