Yorkie Breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Adrian likewise had on very snug shorts and Clark felt himself getting an erection looking at the two teenage asses.

"It's just about time for them to go outside," he suggested and Adrian scampered to the back door.

Moments later, far too soon for Rocky and Adrian's pleasure, they were back in the house.

"Hungry?" Clark asked and found that both girls were hungry.

After the meal, he put on "Anal Blondes" and did not protest as Adrian dragged him to his bedroom.

"I know we ain't got time for up the butt, but..." Adrian said and stripped out of her clothes.

They did have time for sixty nine, in fact had time for sixty nine twice, or as Adrian now joked, one thirty eight.

DebbiAnn was tomato red when a flushed Adrian came back into the living room but the television was still showing blonde girl after blonde girl enjoying vigorous sodomizing. She did not say anything when Clark bade them both good night.

Chapter 7

DebbiAnn was nearly an hour early and Tammy glared hatefully at the young beauty as she showed her to Clark's office. DebbiAnn sat, quietly playing some game on her cell phone while Clark finished up the file he would need for his afternoon appointment.

Dr. Roger Pelieur's wife, Jocelyn greeted Clark with an extended middle finger and Clark shook his head.

"No, no, no, Jock-oh; I don't care how much you beg, we are never ever having sex," he said.

"Damn it don't call me that; you know I hate that," the woman snapped and smiled at DebbiAnn. "And what's a sweet little girl like you doing with such a horrible man?"

"No speak uh dah English," Clark interrupted before DebbiAnn could say anything.

"Honey, she is a bad evil woman," Clark spoke to DebbiAnn, pointing to Jocelyn. "Bad! Bad! You need to stay away from her."

"Oh, you evil man," Jocelyn laughed. "Honey, don't listen to him!"

"Are y'all friends?" DebbiAnn finally managed to ask.

"Would I talk about my friends like that?" Jocelyn laughed.

"I've been doing their accounting for oh God, what, about twenty years now?" Clark smiled as Jocelyn handed DebbiAnn a clipboard. "They were my second clients."

Clark bit down his disbelief; he had been at the graduation ceremony, he know DebbiAnn was a recent high school graduate, but the fairly simple intake form seemed to have her stymied. Gently, he took the clipboard from her and filled it out with her assistance.

He learned that her measurements were truly enviable; thirty six D chest, twenty six inch waist and thirty five inch hips. In a couple more months, though, those measurements would balloon tremendously. She was only five feet two inches, which made her measurements seem quite monumental, giving her that round juicy look.

"Allergic to anything?" Clark asked and finally saw that DebbiAnn did have some sense of humor.

"Healthy home life, good boyfriends, earning money," she named.

"Penicillin, nuts, shellfish, nasty receptionists?" Clark asked.

""Well, obviously not the last one," DebbiAnn smiled as Jocelyn growled at Clark.

"Okay, now, since Roger's not doing anything, think he could get off his ass and do something?" Clark asked, handing the woman the clipboard.

"I keep telling him we need a new accountant," Jocelyn said.

"Thank God he listens to you about as much as I do," Clark smiled.

"Come on back here," Roger smiled. "Hi, I'm Dr. Pelieur; so what can I do for you, um, hey Clark, forgot how to walk your fat, balding ass back this way?"

"Oh no sir, I'm not..." Clark said.

"Please?" DebbiAnn asked and Clark looked into her light blue eyes, full of fear, and nodded.

"Okay, talk to me, what's going on?" Roger asked and DebbiAnn looked at Clark for reassurance.

"DebbiAnn thinks she might be pregnant; we did one of them home pregnancy tests, you know, where you pee on a stick then you bury it in the back yard under a full moon and if it turns green..." Clark said.

"Yeah, those tests are about that good," Roger snorted. "Okay, let's see..."

After a fairly thorough examination, along with a non-stop barrage of questions, Roger finally smiled.

"Okay, well, yes ma'am, I would say you are definitely going to be a mommy, God help you if he's the daddy, but we'll deal with that later," the man smiled.

"Looks like about nine weeks, oh boy! You'll probably have a Christmas baby!" Roger continued cheerfully talking.

Clark held the girl while she sobbed bitterly, and then quietly helped her out of the flimsy gown, then dress, while looking away. He did not mention the threadbare panties or the safety pin holding the bra strap on the left shoulder. He did not mention the flip flops looked about a size too small or how worn they were.

"Now, let's see," Clark said, taking the prescriptions Dr. Pelieur had written out. "Let's see about getting these filled A.S.A.P. and you hungry? How about Clark's? Every now and then a good greasy burger is just what the doctor ordered."

"This doctor would never order that," Dr. Pelieur said as he walked past the door.

"Because you're no fun," Clark said and helped DebbiAnn down from the table.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" DebbiAnn demanded as Clark pulled up to Schaub's Pharmacy.

"Because you're a friend of Adrian's and I happen to care about Adrian a great deal," Clark admitted.

The three waitresses on duty at Clark's Drive-In were all blondes and all had juicy looking rear ends peeking out of their red short shorts. DebbiAnn wanted to order a diet cola but Clark told her that she needed to think in terms of what was good nutrition for her and for her baby.

"You also need to think about what you're going to tell your mother," Clark said and again DebbiAnn's eyes filled with tears.

"She's going to kill me," DebbiAnn sniffled. "God, she's already like 'you out of school now, how about you get you a job help out around here?'"

"She still needs to know, the sooner the better, so y'all can plan for this," Clark said gently. "You can't put it off forever."

"How about 'as long as possible' then?" DebbiAnn countered.

"So, where to now?" Clark asked as the waitress took their tray.

"I don't know," DebbiAnn said.

Adrian answered on the fourth ring and agreed that DebbiAnn could come over; she was helping with Buddy's exercises and an extra pair of hands would be appreciated.

Tammy was in a foul mood but Rapid Cabs, his afternoon appointment was being sued by St. Elizabeth Parish for non-payment of property taxes and title and tags on the nine vehicles they owned. So, Clark did not have time to dwell on his business partner's moods.

Both Clark and Owen Katz agreed that the parish had no foundation for their suit.

"I mean, shit, I fucking bought the God damned cars here, at that car place on Dwyer; how the fuck I buy them with no title, huh?" Owen asked.

"Think they actually might want to look at Reliable Auto Sales instead of Rapid, huh?" Clark said, already reaching for his telephone.

"Tammy, you have Reliable Auto, on Dwyer Street? Okay, me either, all right," Clark said and hung up.

Chapter 8

Adrian and her brother Buddy were in the above ground swimming pool. Since she didn't bring her bathing suit, DebbiAnn just dangled her legs into the pool and watched as Adrian patiently kept Buddy moving, occupied.

"His physical therapist says it's good to keep him active, that way he doesn't you know, get all wound up and stuff," Adrian explained.

"Hi," Buddy said to DebbiAnn, for the hundredth time since Clark had dropped her off at the Zeno house.

"Hey, Buddy?" Adrian smiled at her brother. "Uh, she's MY friend? MINE? Means she didn't come to see you."

"Butt hole," Buddy called her and smiled when she acted hurt.

"Yeah, those movies your boyfriend likes," DebbiAnn whispered to Adrian when buddy decided he would swim as fast as he could, showing off for DebbiAnn.

"All that Anal stuff?" Adrian whispered back.

"Yeah, you do that?" DebbiAnn asked.

"Yeah, hated it at first, God, even made pooping hurt, you know?" Adrian admitted and then slid back into the pool to assist Buddy.

"Grab that towel, okay?" she called out and DebbiAnn did.

"Okay, now we get animal crackers, right?" Adrian asked and Buddy nodded.

"No, no, we don't nod, we say..." Adrian prompted.

"Yes please," Buddy agreed.

"Very good!" Adrian praised.

"He's not retarded; he's autistic. He does process information but it's completely different than you and me," Adrian explained as Buddy first sorted each cracker with others in the same shape, and then counted how many were in each group.

DebbiAnn looked at the girl. They had been in school together for nearly twelve years, first at Andrew Jackson then at Northside, but she had never paid the girl any attention. Adrian was cute, with brown hair, brown eyes, and a sweet smile. And it was obvious that she was a very sweet person. But because she wore glasses, because she was smart, because she was shy, Adrian had been shoved to the bottom of the social pecking order.

"And y'all do this every day?" DebbiAnn asked.

"When we go swimming Buddy?" Adrian asked.

"Tuesdays, today's Tuesday. And Thursdays and again on Saturdays. If it's not raining. If it's raining we stay inside," Buddy answered.

"And what do we do on Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays?" Adrian asked.

"We ride our bicycle; we have a big bicycle; two people can ride our bicycle," Buddy answered.

"We have a tandem bicycle, Adrian explained.

Buddy then insisted on laying in the hammock so Adrian 'reluctantly' agreed, giving DebbiAnn a wink.

"He'll be asleep in about five minutes," she whispered as Buddy scrambled into the rope contraption. "And since it's covered I don't have to worry about him getting sunburned.

"Now, you said that up the butt stuff hurt when y'all do it?" DebbiAnn whispered.

"At first," Adrian admitted. "Now? I kind of like it and you know he likes it so..."

"You like it?" DebbiAnn asked blue eyes wide.

"Yeah, I mean it's kind of hard to explain, I mean, it gets you all kind of stretched out and you can feel it going in and inside you're kind of pushing against it and it's just weird, you know?" Adrian said.

"Oh," DebbiAnn mused on that for a moment.

"But, you? I mean, you saw Rodney, how he treated Camille, I mean, you saw him slap her, right there, in the cafeteria and next thing you know you're going out with him?" Adrian asked.

"Oh yeah? Well, you were riding your bike right there, back and forth, right in front of his house!" DebbiAnn shot back angrily. "Oh, don't think we didn't see you, acting like you didn't know that was his house and all."

For a split second, Adrian felt embarrassed, and then she shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Yeah, well before I met Clark getting slapped by Rodney actually sounded okay to me," Adrian admitted. "But you? I mean, you're beautiful and you had Steven and Lawton, oh, oh, and last year? You had Tucker and..."

"Uh huh," DebbiAnn said listlessly. "And as soon as they fuck you, they're out of there. And as for Rodney? Well, really? Cami is like a total bitch so I mean we were all like bitch deserves to be slapped and I kind of figured Rodney might have treated her like shit but he ain't going to do that to me, you know?"

"Clark says y'all broke up 'cause he squirted you with a hose?" Adrian asked.

"Right in the face!" DebbiAnn agreed. "Hose had one of them squirty things on it so it really hurt."

"Ow!" Adrian commiserated. "Think I'd rather do it up the butt!"

A moment later Buddy was roused from his nap by two eighteen year old girls shrieking in helpless laughter.

That evening, driving up the street, Clark could see Rodney Boudreaux and Pam Stuebbens fiddling under the hood of his car, both glaring angrily toward his house.

Turning into his driveway, he saw DebbiAnn and Adrian sitting on the stoop by his side door. DebbiAnn still wore the same clothes she'd worn to the doctor's office so he assumed she had not been home yet.

"Hi, Baby," Adrian cheerfully called out.

"Hi, can see I'm going to have to give you a key; y'all know y'all got an audience?" Clark smiled, nodding toward Rodney and Pam.

"Yeah, don't know what crawled up their butts," DebbiAnn said, then immediately colored.

"Yeah, we rode our bikes here, saw you wasn't home yet and we just been sitting here talking, next thing you know, they're out here, pretending they're working on his car," Adrian agreed.

"How you know they're pretending?" Clark asked over Adrian and Rocky's shrill yapping.

"They keep talking about the carburetor, but that's a fuel injection engine," Adrian laughed, scooping a wiggling Rocky into her arms.

"Uh yeah, that's kind of a dead give away," Clark laughed. "All right, let me get out of this suit and..."

"Oh, I'll help you," Adrian said, putting Rocky down.

A few minutes later, DebbiAnn got to her feet and wandered down the hallway.

She almost gasped out loud; she could see Adrian and Clark on his bed, nude. And Adrian was on top of Clark, wiggling her compact butt up and down.

DebbiAnn bit down the squeal; Clark's cock was substantially larger than Rodney's, or Lawton's or Steven's. And Adrian was easily taking that massive slab of meat in her back door.

"Ooh," Adrian moaned, her orgasm building up in her guts. "Oh fuck, oh that's so good, Baby

"Yeah?" Clark grunted, smiling. "You like my cock in your ass? Huh? You like it up the ass?"

"Yeah, I love it up my ass, fuck my ass," Adrian began chanting, wiggling a little faster.

DebbiAnn was transfixed, watching the carnal action, hearing Adrian and Clark's obscene talk, hearing their bodies slap together.

"Ooh, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" Adrian called out and shudder in orgasm.

"Aw, shit, shit yeah," Clark groaned and spurted into Adrian's tight anal sheath.

A moment later, still breathing quite hard, Adrian got out of the bed and DebbiAnn's already wide eyes opened even more as the full length of Clark's cock came into view. And a good amount of semen oozed out of Adrian's stretched anus.

"Hi DebbiAnn; we'll be out in a minute," Clark called out.

He sounded calm but inside he was anything but calm. Adrian and he had been fairly careful, keeping the sexual side of their relationship secret. Suppose this girl, a relatively unknown to him, decided to tell Mr. and Mrs. Zeno what their darling daughter was doing all those times she visited him?

He very quickly made Salisbury steak and mushroom gravy, Adrian being the only one complaining about the mushrooms. Over dinner, Clark finally brought up that DebbiAnn needed to tell her mother. And Rodney Boudreaux's parents.

"I tried telling Rodney; fucking ass hole slapped me," DebbiAnn spat out.

"Not Rodney; Jesus, who the fuck cares what that little shit head thinks?" Clark spat. "His parents. They need to know."

"What? Why?" DebbiAnn asked.

"But first things first, your mother," Clark said.

"Come with me?" DebbiAnn begged.

"What you need me for?" Clark asked.

"You, I mean, with you there, she won't hit me," DebbiAnn choked out.

"She hit you a lot?" Clark asked.

In answer, DebbiAnn raised her shirt and showed him a faint bruise on her ribs, just under her heavy breast.

"Forgot to put the milk up," DebbiAnn said. "Stayed out all day and was bad when we got home that night. And I don't think I'm the one left it out; think TerriLynn did but since I'm the oldest..."

She moved her blonde hair aside and showed them another mark on her shoulder.

"AnnaGrace spilt Mom's perfume and since I'm supposed to be watching her..." DebbiAnn said.

She then pointed them a faint scar on the back of her hand.

"Caught me smoking one of her cigarettes; I was about nine years old," DebbiAnn said. "Grabbed the cigarette and put it out on my hand."

"Yes ma'am, I will come with you," Clark said tightly.

Adrian had come on her mother's bike, DebbiAnn had used Adrian's bike, so Clark agreed to meet them at Adrian's home. Both Rocky and Adrian whined about being put into their crate but it was better than coming home to find little puddles of pee everywhere.

Chapter 9

"Where the fuck you been? Just think you can stay out all fucking day come back whenever you feel like it?" Mrs. Phillips snarled hatefully at DebbiAnn when DebbiAnn came into the house.

"Hello, Mrs. Phillips, Clark Duhon," Clark said, almost enjoying the heavy blush that came over the woman's features. "We met at DebbiAnn's graduation, remember?"

"You the guy with them dogs, right?" TerriLynn said.

"Well, thank you for bringing DebbiAnn home; I need to talk to her so you can see yourself out," Mrs. Phillips snapped, regaining her anger.

"Oh, not just yet," Clark said easily.

Inside, he was seething with anger and the bile was roiling in his stomach. This woman had some very serious anger issues. He didn't know the circumstances surrounding her husband's suicide, but he was willing to bet the woman's anger and bitterness was the root cause.

"What?" the woman snarled. "I asked you to leave my house and..."

"DebbiAnn?" Clark said, nudging the petrified girl.

"Momma, I'm, I'm, I'm..." DebbiAnn tried to get out but couldn't.

"DebbiAnn is pregnant," Clark said.

"Great! Just fucking great, you stupid fucking slut," the woman screamed and lunged for her daughter.

Clark stepped in front of DebbiAnn and blocked Mrs. Phillips' swinging hands.

"DebbiAnn, there anything you need? Clothes, books?" Clark asked, now protecting himself from the woman's clawing hands.

"You mother fucker! Let me go!" the woman screamed at the top of her lungs. "You little fucking bitch! I'll fucking kill you! I told you, your ass comes home knocked up your dead, you hear?"

"No sir," DebbiAnn said.

"Good, go get in my car," Clark said.

"You mother fucker!" Mrs. Phillips actually attempted to bite him.

Clark waited until he heard the door shut then shoved the woman away with all his strength.

"God damn, what is wrong with you?' he asked a the woman scrambled to her feet. "She made a mistake! It's done! Now we have to figure out what..."

"You want the stupid little cunt, you keep her," the woman hissed hatefully. "Hear? Little slut sets foot in this house again I swear to God I will kill her, you hear?"

Not knowing what else to do with the wailing DebbiAnn, Clark drove home again.

"Well, there's Barry's, that's my son, Barry, there's his room but I honestly couldn't tell you the last time he's stayed in there," Clark said as he pulled in front of his house again.

DebbiAnn peered inside of Clark's room as he showed her down the hall to his son's room.

"Sorry, here, here's a clean set of sheets," Clark said as they looked upon the unkempt bed. "Boy's sixteen, no, no, he's seventeen, so sheets are probably filthy," Clark babbled.

"Now you see what I mean?" DebbiAnn asked as Clark made the bed.

"About what?" Clark asked.

"Woman's crazy, I told you my mom would kill me," DebbiAnn said and fresh tears started again.

"Yeah, I see what you mean," Clark agreed.

Then he had a thought.

"You uh, your sisters, you don't think she'll..." Clark asked.

"TerriLynn and AnnaGrace?" DebbiAnn sneered. "Are you kidding? They're little angels; they never do anything wrong. She'd never hurt her precious little babies."

"You didn't do anything wrong," Clark said, taking her hands into his large ones. "Hear me? You made a mistake; we all make mistakes. But you did not do anything wrong"

He kissed her on her forehead.

"But it'll be all right, okay? We'll get through this," he promised, then left the room.

"Bathroom's down the hall, turn left, first door on right," Clark called out.

Not knowing what else to do, DebbiAnn simply stripped down to just panties and crawled into the bed and fell asleep.

In the morning, she dressed in the same clothes and saw that she'd woken up late. Not having TerriLynn or AnnaGrace waking her, demanding that she make them breakfast, not dreading her mother's wrath should she miss a chore, DebbiAnn had slept.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers