Yorkie Breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

She fixed a bowl of cereal then took a shower and again put on the same clothes, then sat on the couch and turned on the television.

Once again, it was on Clark's DVD player and DebbiAnn watched as girl after girl enjoyed being sodomized. She did notice that all of the girls were blonde, not all of them natural blondes, but all of them had blonde hair on their heads, and the majority of them were large breasted. Again, not all were naturally big breasted, but enhanced or not, they were blonde, big breasted, and all seemed to enjoy anal sex.

She heard her cell phone chime out and she found her purse on the kitchen table and pulled her phone out.

"Hey, how'd it go when you told your mom?" Adrian's worried voice asked.

"Oh, thank God Clark was there," DebbiAnn burst into sobs.

DebbiAnn recounted the entire horrific ordeal, punctuated by Adrian's shocked gasps.

"So where are you now?" Adrian asked in a whisper.

"Here, at Clark's house," DebbiAnn said. and I'm watching, ew! Gross!"

The DVD had switched from "Anal Blondes" to "Cum Hungry Sluts" and DebbiAnn was watching one blonde eating sperm off of another blonde's pubic hair.

"Press 'TV' and 'Enter' and it will take it off the DVD player," Adrian laughed when DebbiAnn described the vulgar activity she was viewing.

"Oh my God; they're sharing; oh I think I'm going to volcano here!" DebbiAnn said as two blondes let a man shoot an extraordinary amount of semen onto their smiling faces and wide open mouths, and then the two girls passionately kissed and licked the semen from each other's faces.

"Volcano?" Adrian laughed.

"Vomit like a volcano," DebbiAnn laughed and did turn the television off.

At his office, Clark found it hard to concentrate.

That morning, he'd looked in on his houseguest. During the night, she had wiggled and twisted and the blanket was bunched under the girl's breasts. Each was capped with a big areola and fat little nipple. Free from worry and stress in her dreamless sleep, the girl was truly a vision of angelic beauty.

When he had come into the office, Tammy had asked, in a snide tone, about the girl that had come by yesterday.

Clark didn't know why he had said it; maybe it was Tammy's challenging tone, as if she had the right to challenge him. Maybe it was because it frankly was none of Tammy's damned business. Maybe it was wishful thinking on his part.

"You mean my girlfriend? Quite beautiful, isn't she? And as sweet as they come," Clark had said.

"Your..." Tammy had spluttered, then scowled and, without another word, flounced to her own office and closed the door firmly.

Clark looked up and smiled as Adrian's phone number popped up on his cell phone.

"Hi Beautiful," he cheerfully said.

"Hi Baby, it all right if I go over to your house? DebbiAnn's there and..." Adrian's happy voice asked.

"Well, sure," he said.

He smiled in satisfaction as a profanity laced email from Owen Katz popped up. His lawyer had managed to convince St. Elizabeth Parish that Reliable Auto Sales was the origin of their inquiry, not Rapid Cabs.

"Told them mother fuckers wasn't me; guess I just needed spend four thousand dollars prove that shit. Fucking ass holes," Owen typed.

"You're welcome," Clark typed. "Where do I send my bill?"

He laughed out loud at Owen's suggestion about his bill.

"Hi Beautiful," Clark said happily as Adrian called him again.

"Baby, DebbiAnn doesn't have anything to wear; did you know that?" Adrian asked.

"Damn it, Adrian!" Clark heard DebbiAnn squeal. "I told you not to say nothing!"

Clark looked at his calendar, saw that it was free and smiled.

"Ever eat at Backyard Barbeque?" he asked.

"No, where's that?" Adrian asked.

"Out in Baylor Lake, and it's right by the Goodwill out there," Clark said.

DebbiAnn was in a surly mood when Clark came home.

"I told her not to say nothing," DebbiAnn groused.

"She didn't want to," Clark smiled.

He grabbed Adrian, kissed her, and then playfully swatted her backside.

"I spanked it out of her," Clark smiled as Adrian laughed.

By the time DebbiAnn finished her pulled pork sandwich, she was in a better mood.

At the Goodwill store, Clark stepped back and let the two girls look at what was available.

"Yeah, even my Momma's like 'oh hey, y'all got some nice stuff!' and she ain't never shopped at no Goodwill," one of the salesclerks said to DebbiAnn.

For less than forty dollars, DebbiAnn now had a few pair of slacks, one pair of boot cut jeans, some khaki shorts, some cute tops, a robe that still had the tags attached, and two nightgowns.

Abdul's, the exclusive department store in DeGarde, sold them two bras and a four pack of washable silk panties. They also bought a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of flip flops, the right size flip flops for DebbiAnn.

"Hey," Adrian said to Clark as they pulled up into his driveway. "Can we do one thirty eight?"

"If DebbiAnn will feed Adrian and Rocky and take them out to potty," Clark readily agreed.

DebbiAnn did so, then peered around the doorjamb and watched as Adrian and Clark engaged in a very passionate sixty nine.

She had sucked Lawton's cock, and Steven's cock and Rodney's cock, but none of them had ever put their mouths on her pussy.

"Um, hmm, oh!" Adrian moaned as Clark nipped her very sensitive clitoris, and then gurgled as her mouth filled with his semen.

Chapter 10

At four months of pregnancy, DebbiAnn no longer had the tucked in waist; her stomach was starting to swell slightly. To those that did not know DebbiAnn, she just appeared to be a slightly chunky young lady.

To Clark Duhon, though, the girl looked absolutely beautiful. To Adrian Zeno, the girl looked absolutely beautiful.

Outside of his house, Clark watched as Rodney bade farewell to his mother and father and the girl that had replaced Pam Stuebbens, an emaciated looking blonde that just stood, looking vacant as Rodney slammed the trunk of his car shut and drove away without a backward look.

A few minutes later, DebbiAnn returned in Clark's Toyota, wiping at her tears.

"Adrian's gone," she announced and smiled softly as a few tears sprang to Clark's eyes.

"Well then," Clark said and walked into his house.

DebbiAnn made sure all the car's doors were locked securely; Pam Stuebbens had attempted to break into the car on at least one occasion that they knew about, and then let herself into the house.

"Hey," she said, sitting next to Clark on his large couch and snuggling up against him. "You still got me."

"Oh God, like I wasn't already depressed enough?" Clark joked and DebbiAnn squealed and slapped him.

He put an arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"Love you," he said.

"Love you more," she said.

"Yeah, you're probably right," he said and again she squealed and slapped him.

"Keep doing that I'll put you over my knee," he threatened.

"You wouldn't dare," she challenged.

"Take those mutts in the back yard while I fix our lunch, okay?" he said, avoiding her challenge.

He adjusted his swelling cock just as soon as he was out of sight. Spanking DebbiAnn's slightly pudgy ass, following up with jamming a few fingers into...

He cursed and again adjusted his nearly fully erect cock.

"ooh, ferocious beast!" DebbiAnn teased as Rocky tugged at the squeeze toy while growling menacingly.

"Oh, you're a ferocious beast too?" DebbiAnn laughed as Adrian just had to get in on the action.

"Grr, grr!" Clark growled, tugging on her long blond hair.

"Oh no! Three ferocious beasts!" DebbiAnn said.

"Lunch is ready, grr, grr," Clark said and tugged at her hair again.

After lunch, DebbiAnn pulled down one of Clark's books and sat, quietly reading.

Her denim shorts were too snug, so she sat with them unbuttoned and unzipped quite a bit. The top of her black panties was just visible and her tee shirt was a bit too short, which left a good portion of her paunch visible.

"Going cut the grass," Clark said and kissed the top of her head.

She smiled and craned her face up. He looked slightly puzzled, but bent and kissed her on her lips.

"Love you," she said, and then went back to reading the book. "You know, when I was in school? I hated reading; thought it was stupid."

She smiled when he bent and kissed the top of her head a second time.

Adrian and Rocky ran to the back door, peering through the glass pane, and both started yapping when they saw Clark pull the lawnmower out. Both ceased with their barking and ran away the moment he yanked on the rope and started the loud mower.

When he finished the small back yard, and dragged the lawn mower through the narrow gate, DebbiAnn put a marker into the book, put it back on the shelf, and then let herself out the back door. Satisfied that the gate was securely shut, she let the two Yorkies out, then grabbed Clark's weathered old broom and swept the grass off of the back patio.

She bent over to grab one of the rubber balls that Clark had put onto the patio prior to mowing, and tossed it into the freshly cut grass. Rocky went after it, which started Adrian after it as well.

She then bent and picked up a rubber bone and threw that out as well. Adrian lost interest in the ball and ran after the bone, which made Rocky lose interest in the ball as well and he darted after the bone too.

Clark looked at the pudgy ass encased in the tight shorts when DebbiAnn bent over and bit back a groan. She sensed his eyes on her and looked over her shoulder, smiling.

"Hey, forgot my water," he said and she resumed sweeping the clippings from the patio.

"Got a leaf blower for that," he said.

"Too noisy, scares Rocky and Adrian," she said. "I'll use it on the driveway and sidewalk."

"Uh huh, zip up them pants before you come out there, huh?" he smiled, drinking the water.

"Oh?" she teased, acting as if she was going to pull her shorts off. "How about I go out there with no shorts on, huh?"

"Don't you dare," he smiled, took another sip of his water, and then left the back yard.

A minute later, DebbiAnn heard the lawnmower start up again. She finished sweeping, then took his glass inside, filled it with more cold water, and brought it back out and set it on the small table.

Clark was finishing up when he spotted DebbiAnn at the front of the garage, bent over, attempting to start the leaf blower. The shorts fit very snugly into the crack of her ass; her black panties visible on either side of the denim material. The crotch was a severe camel toe; he swore he could even make out the her splayed inner pussy lips.

"Can't get this stupid thing started," she complained, as if she could sense his eyes on her.

"Holding in the lever?" he asked and she squeezed it and the machine started with a loud whine.

He dumped the bag of grass clippings into his compost pile, cleaned the lawnmower itself, then tilted it and bent to the task of sharpening the blade.

DebbiAnn made quick work of clearing off the driveway and the sidewalk, and then brought the leaf blower back into the garage.

"Hey, finished," She announced and let out a 'whoosh' as she unsnapped and unzipped her shorts again.

He looked up and saw that her shorts were unzipped completely.

"Need to get you some maternity shorts, huh?" he offered.

"Oh?" DebbiAnn teased, running her hand just under the waistband of her panties. "Don't like how these look on me?"

"Personally? Think they look great on you, but wouldn't maternity shorts be more comfortable?" he asked.

She smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Probably," she admitted and slid the shorts down and off. "These are just a little tight.

His cock surged to life in his shorts as she walked out of the garage into the back yard dressed in just short tee shirt and black panties, her luscious ass wiggling and swaying from side to side.

He picked up her denim shorts and gave the crotch a hefty sniff, then followed her into the house.

About an hour later, Clark decided it was time to start on their supper; he was still amazed at what a sweet tooth DebbiAnn possessed. If he let her, she would eat every cookie and bag of M&Ms in the house and tell him she'd had supper. It was up to him to make sure she got the protein her body, and her baby's body needed.

She was again in her chair, reading. He did not hold back his groan; DebbiAnn wore a very short tee shirt and her light pink panties as she read.

"Hey," she smiled happily, putting her book marker on the page and closing it.

"Hey, fixing to make dinner," he said, trying to adjust his swelling erection without being obvious about it.

"Oh, okay. Hey, you know, you need to show me how do some of that," DebbiAnn said, following him into the kitchen.

"Oh, okay, how does skillet fried chicken and green beans and mashed potatoes sound?" he asked

"Hard," she said. Need show me easy."

He showed her it only sounded hard. What was hard was standing next to a beautiful half-dressed blonde and resisting the urge to completely undress her.

"Hey Clark?" she asked, putting her arm around his waist as they turned the chicken in the skillet.

"Yeah?" he asked, putting his arm over her shoulder.

"I love you," she said.

"Love you too," he said.

She rested her head against him and smiled when he kissed the top of her head. She swiveled her head up and pursed her lips and giggled when he gave her a noisy kiss on her lips.

After dinner, she followed him into the living room. They sat on the couch and Clark picked up the remote control. It was on 'TV' mode and the evening news was just beginning.

"Hey, Clark, when I said was going to go out front in just my tee shirt and panties, you said 'Don't you dare,'" DebbiAnn reminded him. "What would you have done if I had done that?"

"Put you over my knee for sure," Clark smiled.

"Oh yeah? Like this?" DebbiAnn asked and lay across him on the couch.

"Uh yeah," Clark groaned as she wiggled her pudgy rear end.

He couldn't resist running his hand over her pink satin panties, feeling the firm round buttocks.

"Oh, Daddy, I like the way you spank me," DebbiAnn cooed. "Here, let's..."

She pushed her panties down, exposing two pale pink buttocks Her crack was a deep furrow between the luscious globes.

"Oh," DebbiAnn sighed as he again rubbed the perfect flesh.

"Here, Daddy, make sure you spank this too," DebbiAnn said, reaching back and pulling her left butt cheek, exposing her light pink anus.

"Oh, Damn, DebbiAnn," Clark groaned.

DebbiAnn sat up and smiled. She knelt on the couch and kissed Clark's lips.

"Want to take me in the bedroom and really spank your little girl?" she cooed and licked his lips.

"Damn it, DebbiAnn," Clark protested. "I did not ask you to move in with me for this; I never wanted to take advantage of you!"

"I know that," she said and again kissed him. "You asked me to move in with you because I didn't have nowhere else to go."

She leaned heavily against him, hugging him.

"Baby, I don't want you because I have to," she said. "I want you because I want to."

"And you know I like..." Clark asked, hugging her to him.

"Like fucking up the ass? Yeah I really want it," DebbiAnn assured him.

She squealed when he picked her up and carried her down the hall to his bedroom.

Pulling her pink panties off revealed that she had shaved her pussy bare. Stripping off the pink tee shirt revealed that her breasts had increased in size. It also revealed that her nipples were hard, crinkled. Her pussy lips were slick with her excitement and Clark bent and enjoyed her healthy, fresh fragrance before he began to lick up and down the hairless slit.

"Oh, Baby!" DebbiAnn cooed.

"Uh!" she grunted and shook when he located her fat little clitoris and sucked hard on the sensitive nub.

"Ah!" she screamed in orgasm

She bucked and thrashed as he continued to suck on her clitoris while jamming two fingers into her drooling pussy.

"Aw yeah!" she encouraged him as he pressed one slick finger against her rosebud.

"Mmm, o Baby!" she grunted as he plunged his finger deep into her rectum.

"Aw yeah, aw yeah, aw, come on, fuck me," she whined as he added a second finger to her anal stimulation.

He reached for his nightstand drawer and she rolled onto her knees, then reached behind her and pulled her plump ass cheeks apart for him.

"Mmph! Uh, aw!" she whined when he plunged his cock deep into her pussy, pumped twice and spurted heavily into her clutching pussy.

He kept his erect cock buried in her pussy while he fucked two greasy fingers in and out of her rectum.

"Aw holy shit!" she screamed and bucked in orgasm

Just s her orgasm subsided; he slowly pulled out of her pussy, and then pressed the head of his cock to her rectum. DebbiAnn slowly let out her breath, forcing her muscles to relax.

"Aw fuck, Clark groaned as he felt his cock slide into her.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, oh God, Baby, that's good," DebbiAnn cooed as he slowly, ever so slowly pushed his fat cock into her bowels.

She felt his semen begin to dribble out of her splayed pussy so released one of her butt cheeks and reached between her legs to catch some of the semen.

"Ooh," she grunted when she finally felt his pubic hair tickling her anus.

She clamped down tightly, gripping his cock as he slowly, maddeningly began to pull his fat cock out and licked her semen and pussy juice coated hand clean.

She rhythmically squeezed and released her sphincter when she felt just the head of his cock inside of her and laughed happily when he groaned.

"Come on, Baby, fuck me, fuck your little anal slut," she chanted. "Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass."

"Ah!" she screamed when he reached one hand down and tickled her pussy lips, then located her throbbing clitoris.

"Uh, oh shit," she grunted as his other hand grabbed a handful of her tit and squeezed a little too hard.

"Aw shit!" she bellowed as she orgasmed again.

"God, yes!" he cried out and emptied his balls into her tight bowels.

"Aw!" she whined when his softening cock popped out of her slimy anus.

"Don't move, he weakly ordered and he got out of the bed.

She smiled gratefully as she felt him sponge her anus clean.

"Okay," he said and spread a towel on the comforter.

She rolled onto the towel and held her arms open for him.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear, and then kissed him.

"I love you too," he said.

A few moments of silence followed. Finally, Clark felt his breathing return to normal.

"So, um, that little trick..." he asked.

"You mean," DebbiAnn asked, took his middle finger and pressed it to her anus.

She then squeezed and released, squeezed and released her sphincter.

"Yes," he groaned as his cock slowly came to life.

"Internet; you know there's like a million places show you all kind of stuff on taking it up the ass?" she asked and bent to take the head of his cock into her mouth. "You did clean this, right?"

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. A sincere thank you for reading my stories.

And now for my disclaimers...

(Which quite often get more comments from readers than the actual stories do. Go figure.)

Yes, I need an Editor. Haven't gotten one yet, what makes you think I'll get one just because you say I need one?

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

And yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a most splendiferous day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers