You are... DESIRED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to say that I am very surprised it is you here and not your son-in-law," Kay began as Rochelle, raven haired and a perfectly detached waitress, placed club soda in front of him and provided another Tequila Sunrise to Quaid. She left without acknowledgement.

Quaid gave a blank expression. "I'm sure he's doing something in his own way."

"What you are requesting breaks a lot of laws. Are you certain you want to go this route?" Kay really looked at the older gentleman and wondered why the hell Quaid Daniels, renowned business man, would go down such a path and not have a go between.

"Mikhail," Quaid began with Kay's first name that most never knew. "You come highly recommended for discretion and the ability to go beyond where it counts. I need to know what really happened in Pensacola. This is where it begins."

Kay understood personal, especially when it came to young people who died too early. He thought of his dead children for a second and then returned to the subject before him. "I understand. "

Quaid drank down the Tequila Sunrise and continued to smoke. He smiled as he checked his surroundings. "What I need is information in two weeks. There is a suitcase being delivered to your secretary as we speak and in it is a hundred thousand dollars."

Kay sipped the soda and nodded. "Do I have a direction or just start with the condo?"

"You have both. Your direction is I know this has something to do with my son-in-law and Mulholland's connection with the government and that is what put things in motion for my grandson to be involved in whatever happened, and now he's missing." Quaid looked squarely into the PI's face with the most determined look Kay had ever seen. "My wife and daughter are inconsolable. My son-in-law is nervous."

Kay finished the soda and dropped a twenty on the table as he began to leave. "I will see you here in two weeks."

Quaid nodded and watched the younger man meander through the crowd and shout an inaudible to Shelley as Rita met Kay with a dark blue hat. Quaid's gut told him the PI would be caught in the middle somehow, but would know how to navigate through deadly waters; and, more importantly, Quaid could trust him. He finished his cigarette with a smooth stub in the red ash tray to his right.

He thought of Bree for a moment and considered contact. It was late, but her house wasn't far-just uptown. It had been a very long while and his balls ached for her almost as much as his heart did.

He, abruptly, decided against it.

He needed more information first.

The Triangle, Nineteenth Floor, McGray Wing, Private Recovery Room 2175, Sunset

Her ever-changing eye color held a soft baby blue as she awoke with a gasp as she sat up quickly.

She faced a large window that covered the entire wall and the tint kept the sunset's fiery glare from a blind. She heard a stir and immediately looked to her left and revealed a raspy voice. "Master?"

His tall, large frame sprung from the blue leather recliner and he smiled at her in a relieved, yet lustful, way. He leaned over her to kiss her deeply and she accepted it with her experienced tongue. She put a soft hand on his neck and the other against his conditioned, closely groomed, white beard. He smelled of sandalwood and she felt herself moisten under the thick ornate golden comforter with red designs.

He broke away and palmed a side of her face with a concerned look. "I was worried our choice had turned to the worst."

He stepped back and pulled the comforter away, her gown was soft cotton in lavender against her lightly sunned skin. He pulled the thin straps to each side and revealed her breasts, touched the large areola on each, and then kissed them gently. She massaged and kissed his bald dome, roused by the touch of him.

She blinked and realized what he meant, but something blocked her mind from things she felt she had to express. "I was so relaxed I felt I was floating out of my body and away. I remember trying to remember. It was like I was being called somewhere but everything was so faint."

He stopped, stood up, and grasped the gown off of her as she helped slide out of it. She lay exposed as he undressed and slid into the large bed and pulled the comforter over them. His hands caressed her body and she felt safer than she had in weeks. She turned to her left and kissed him lightly with her tongue in a swipe to his closed lips.

"I fantasized it was you. I could hear you with me, "she whispered as she gazed into his eyes and fully relaxed into his thorough rub down. His touch still felt galvanizing after so many years.

"Archie pulled the heart patient card-I think he just wanted to fuck you. I watched you in the Observation Room with Dr. Leviathan. I think he was jacking off in his office-he did a lot of coughing for his end of the transmission." Quaid's roughened rancher hands on her smooth skin made him lightly ache to penetrate her even though her body was spent. "You weren't yourself. Where did you go?"

She tried so hard to find it. "I can't say-there is something blocking that thought. I wasn't here-I know that. Something happened to me wherever I went." She began to tremor against him.

He stopped his rub and held her close to calm her. "It's ok, Baby. It'll come back to you."

He looked into her eyes in the dim light of the lamp across the large room. She looked lost and afraid-vulnerable to a point he had never seen. Her tremor edged off and she relaxed into him. He wasn't certain how he felt about it, but he knew he would probably be furious later.

"I hope the results help them," she said quietly as she traced lines in his chest hair with her right's fingertips. "Did Leviathan tell you anything?"

Quaid gripped her right side and kissed her forehead. "They are both alive and showing progress. I don't know what the hell that means, but progress is progress. "

Bree looked at him with question. Her gut told her he held something back. She raised a brow. "What?"

He looked at her for a moment and then sighed. "I don't have enough facts."

"So? Tell me what you think." She looked into his crystal blue eyes with a plea. "I'm a tough broad. Tell me."

He stroked her youthful hair that had been released from its bun hours earlier. "I suspect she's awake. I think they haven't told us because they don't understand why or something has happened that they cannot control. I have no facts to back this up, just a feeling by the interaction."

"Hmm. Maybe our choice was a mistake?" She rested her face into his chest hair and let the intimacy protect her from the emotional riptide. Something was different; she didn't feel like her complete self, she couldn't remember what she wanted to remember.

He agreed with the thought, but chose not to vocalize it. He continued to stroke her hair and sighed. "Personal honor and familial duty-it brought us together and it can tear us apart-within reason, of course. You did sign it."

She laughed into his skin with her warm breath. She didn't know how long would he stay, but hoped it would be well into night when he would have to go home. She would be in the room the whole weekend for tests and observation. "I sure did."

In the City, Five and a Half Months Ago, Late Evening

She answered the door in her black yoga pants and white v-neck as she took in his large form with her blood shot eyes and shaky stance. They stared at each other for a moment and then she stepped aside to let him into the candle-lit living room that smelled of incense and reeked of mourning. The memories of their previous times in the room hung in background whisper.

He wanted nothing more than take her small frame into his large, muscularly, tanned arms and tell her everything would be fine, but the situation was eggshells to infinity. Her younger sister's funeral earlier that day had been the first time they had been in each other's presence in several months. Quaid was surprised Bree had opened the door after he announced himself.

"Thank you for being there today, "she said lowly with a blank expression as she closed the door.

He stepped closer to her and searched her tearful green eyes. She needed it as her eyes had given her away, but there were greater matters to discuss. He fought the desire to push her over the arm of the couch, pull down her pants, and consume her to the fullest at that moment. He palmed her face and thumbed her tears away. He slowly brought his lips to hers and she didn't retract. They kissed a hungry, deep, mournful tongue connection. When the kiss broke, he held her tightly and she sunk into his arms with a deep exhale he knew well.

"I've got information that we need to discuss. There's proof, but I don't have it on me," he released her and they sat on the red couch that many months earlier they trysted.

She faced him with clear focus, curious and hopeful. "What is it?"

He took her small hands in his large ones as he stated, "Bedelia is alive."

The Triangle, Nineteenth Floor, McGray Wing, Private Recovery Room 2175, Early Weekend Morning

Her pussy pulsed with desire, not damage.

She was extremely wet by the exquisite dreams she had in her slumber. Master had left her in the middle of the night, after she fell into the deepest sleep. She felt a longing build for him and her stomach tightened. She was alone, as she had always been, but she was terrified and she knew that didn't fit-something was amiss within her.

She felt the golden and red designed comforter slide off of her naked body. She felt gloved hands spread her legs wide apart. She struggled to open to her eyes as the pleasure took her away from herself and into herself at the same time. She didn't recognize the team in scrubs and masks before her, but she saw an excited Dr. Heart to her right with a shoulder-level rolling stand with a laptop upon it. On the laptop was the teleconferenced brown, skeletal smiling face of Dr. Lazarus Leviathan as he sat in his big, black chair behind his big, black desk in his office in Antarctica.

Scrubs to her left took her blood pressure and put a light to her eyes as a tongue depressor went down her throat. Scrubs to her right examined her breasts, pulled at her nipples and spread her outer lips apart to expose her engorged clitoris. Notes were taken in silence as her breathing changed and her moans began. A speculum was slipped inside of her and a swab made as the threads of her IUD were checked. The gloved hands began to stroke her and finger all of her openings. She felt present and far away as she heard an echo of Dr. Heart's instructions as he continued to stay with the laptop before her.

"She needs an exfoliation. Gentlemen, prepare to be rewarded by taking our patient to the shower." He looked to Dr. Leviathan, who encouraged thoroughly.

The team helped her up and led her to the large bathroom to the right. The lights automatically came on as the team walked her into the large bleached white stand up shower and circled around her as they began to each pull their half erect penises out and present them to her suck and tug.

The two doctors monitored from the large white doorway. She felt herself float toward them as her body stayed present and continued to masturbate and suck the plethora of dicks before her. The green scrubs and blue masks contrasted against the sterile white room as she was the jewel of lightly sunned flesh in the middle of the circle jerk.

"She is much more obedient to instruction than AG 725. The sample difference is larger than we thought." Dr. Leviathan's foreign accent began to come through as the excitement he felt at the scene before him reached a higher level.

"Age and sexual history could counter that finding. AG 725 is a rebellious piece of science with three sexual partners to her credit. Bree is a submissive slut whose owner chose her to be a whore for science," Dr. Heart calmly argued as he made notes on the dicks she appeared to enjoy sucking the most. "As you can see, Bree's partners are many."

As the masked doctors moaned incoherent phrases and began to release jets of cum upon her, she took the shower with enthusiasm and cock drunken desire. Ropes of cum flowed over her in a protein cascade that set her into an orgasmic state as gloved hands rubbed cum into her body as if it were soap. Once every inch of her became glazed, they left. She stayed on all fours as the semen dried into the exfoliating crust that she awaited instruction to remove. She felt blocked from herself as she tried to return from her float.

"Very obedient," Dr. Leviathan gasped after his release under his desk. "Let her shower."

Dr. Heart ran a hand over his own erection and looked at the curvy, crusted body before him. He had agreed to only fuck her once and Quaid was not a man to be crossed. "Scrub yourself down with the antibacterial solution on the shelf above you, after that cleanse yourself as usual. We will be by later. You are a very Good Girl, Bree. Very good."

She felt herself, finally, float back to her body and took the shower as she pondered what she heard them say. She and Master got crossed somewhere when they obtained the Rego from wherever the PI got it. Apparently, there was more than one kind, like most drugs.

If her Rego was different from Delia's, then was she even helping her little sister at all?

Her stomach knotted.

She needed Master, he would help her sort it out.

There seemed to be a deeper stir within her and she had a cosmic image of Earth come to mind that somehow soothed her.

In the City, Three and a Half Months Ago, Early Morning

"In short, I'm getting an IUD laced with Lunar Dust?" She said as she handed him a Tequila Sunrise and sat opposite to him on the red couch in her candle-lit living room.

"Yes, according to Dr. Heart the best way to release the Rego into your system would be this way," Quaid said after he tasted his drink. "Excellent mix, Baby."

"Thank you." She sipped her Whiskey Sour and pondered the whole thing. "This will help Delia and Danst, right? This is the right thing to do."

"You don't have to do this, Bree," Quaid stressed sternly and set his glass on a coaster on her glass end table. "I want you to be certain this is what you want. We don't know what will happen-beyond hemorrhaging and a coma." He really didn't want her to do it and had mixed emotions about the point of it, but she was determined to save her sister and his grandson.

She looked at him and took a long drink. "It was just a moment of uncertainty. I want to do this. I want my sister to wake up and be ridiculous again." She took his right hand in her left one and squeezed it. "I've been doing a lot of thinking about all of this. You are right-we have no idea what will happen when I have this done. You know I have issues with trust. You are one of the few men I trust and actually consider what you tell me-"

He took the drink from her and placed it on the end table next to his. He pulled her to him and kissed her as if it were their last. She pulled away to continue her speech, but he stopped and pulled her blue v-neck off. "Shut the fuck up for now."

Her breasts were out and her pants off before she had time to consider a response other than a wet pussy and a hungry mouth. He unbuttoned his shirt and she pushed his pants to his ankles as he relaxed back into the arm of the couch and she mounted his dick as she kissed him deep. The penetration hit her and she threw her head back with her signature delightedly-deep exhale.

"Your eyes have been green for too long. You need me inside you, make you cum. Cum all over me, I know you need to." He encouraged her as he gripped her breasts. "Be a Good Girl and ride me hard. Show me how much you've missed it."

He touched the spots on her back that set her off to ride faster and tighten her walls around his dick. He pulled her hair back and licked her neck. They moaned out of synch and gripped each other fiercely.

He wanted to brand her from the inside. "That's right, Little Whore, keep cumming. You know who handles all that tightness inside of you."

She gushed to the point the ride was a large squish sound.

She began to laugh in her orgasmic haze as his cock tickled her in the wetness. It gave the ride a different feel-like a tongue inside her so deeply teasing. He pushed her onto her back and pinned her arms to the couch arm above her as they stay connected and began a mad thrust to his orgasm. "You need my cum inside of you. Good medicine for a Good Girl."

She spilled at that and pressed her hips into him as she rode her orgasmic wave.

He followed and thrust deeply as his cum filled her.

They looked at each other and laughed as they sat up and redressed. He passed her the Whiskey Sour and she took a drink.

"May I continue?" she asked with a blissful smile and a fresh-fucked look in her light blue eyes.

He nodded as he drank the Tequila Sunrise.

She stood up and walked unsteadily to her large entertainment center and bookcase to their left as she struggled for bearings. He always made her feel better on such a deep level and it always messed up her communication skills. She opened an ornate box next to her DVD action movies. She removed a light yellow envelope and closed the box. She turned to him to see he had moved to her side of the couch to avoid the large wet spot on his side. She knelt before him on the slate floor and held the envelope.

"I don't know what will happen to me and I can tell you aren't thrilled with my end of our decision. So, I've made another decision." She handed him the envelope and his large silver brows told her he was perplexed. He put his drink on the end table next to him as she drank more of her Whiskey Sour. He opened the envelope and found the purple-yellow parchment of so long ago.

He looked at her with surprise.

Her gaze was deep with a sweet side that took him aback. She looked so innocently strong in her cock drunkenness. "I have relinquished control to you for years because it has always felt so naturally correct to do so. I don't trust Heart or Leviathan-especially Leviathan. Whatever happens, I want you to have control of me, not them."

12