You Are What You Are Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever I have to do," replied Molly.

"Very well," agreed Estelle, "Let's talk about your body first. The first thing you have to do is stop lifting weights. You look like you'd rather fight than fuck. You have to start swimming instead. You will lose some weight and the lines of your figure will be much more elegant. There is no substitute for elegance."

"Okay," replied Molly.

"You also need a new hairdresser and hairstyle. You need a much more sophisticated look. I know just the person and I'll give you the name and address later.

In your favor, you have absolutely resplendent skin, a great ass, beautiful breasts and very pretty feet, which is very rare and very appealing. You also have a magnificent pussy. The most beautiful I've ever seen in fact. You did right having you pubic hair removed, but then, you didn't do that, did you."

"No," answered Molly, softly.

"What else did he make you do?" asked Estelle, "and remember, the truth."

"He made me suck cock," answered Molly, softly, "other men."

"How many other men?" Estelle pursued.

"I don't know," answered Molly, truthfully, but also unable to expound any further.

"Five?" responded Estelle, refusing to let her off the hook and extending her question until Molly finally gave it up, "A dozen?... two dozen?... three?... four?... five?... "

"More or less," Molly finally answered, "Five... dozen, more or less."

"So you're good at it then?" responded Estelle.

"Yeah," Molly answered, confident in the humiliating answer.

"Good," responded Estelle, "That's good. So this man, have you gotten rid of him?"

"Yes," answered Molly, but was surprised by Estelle's response.

"We've all got a man like that, Molly, at least those of us who have been lucky. You just have to make sure he stays in your rear view mirror. It's part of growing up."

"I'll keep that in mind," Molly managed, rather amazed at the comment.

"Alright, here's where we are," Estelle continued, "Truthfully, Molly, for a tail, you're at the bottom end of the spectrum in terms of your looks, but you may have just enough if we make the best of it. I'm sorry, but that's the just way it is."

"I understand," responded Molly, "I'm still going to make it. Whatever it takes."

"Very well, here's what going to happen," continued Estelle, "You are going to give notice at your job. I'm going to put you on the payroll at double your present salary as my personal assistant.

I already told you I have many legitimate businesses, but off the books I have another business that's at the heart of what we're doing here.

Simply put, I'm a madam. I have five hundred girls who work for me and most of them are happily married women who figure what their husbands don't know won't hurt them. They do one trick a month because they like a little extra romance, sex and money.

I also have thousands of clients all over the world who are very well to do and are looking for exactly that kind of woman and that kind of situation. Sort of like having an endless string of girlfriends, I guess. Who knows and who cares.

At any rate, the whole situation is a gold mine of information and connections. Whenever I identify a potential mark, that's where you come in, but you're a thousand miles from being ready for that. You have three serious deficiencies we have to overcome."

"Three?" asked Molly, surprised at the specificity of the appraisal, "What are they?"

"First and foremost, you don't know how to fuck," answered Estelle, "You simply haven't had enough experience. That will be easy enough to remedy if you work at it. Secondly, you don't know your way around a man. I think you have the instincts for it and that's why I decided to take you on. I can't tell you the last thing because you wouldn't understand. When you are able to understand, you won't have to ask."

"That sounds rather ominous," responded Molly.

"It is what it is," responded Estelle, "True understanding never comes easy."

"I don't care. I will do whatever it takes," declared Molly, adamantly.

"Very well," responded Estelle, "You may get dressed now and we'll talk some more.

Feeling much less vulnerable after putting on her clothes, Molly returned to sit next to Estelle and watched with hopeful anticipation as Estelle reached into her briefcase and produced two items which she then lay on the small coffee table in front of them. One of the items she recognized as a motel key and the other was an eight by ten picture of a very dark black man of approximately the same age as her.

"What's this?" asked Molly, now very much afraid of the answer.

"This is a key to room 312 at the Ambassador," answered Estelle, placing her finger on each item in turn, "and this is a man named Derrick. I want you to arrive promptly at seven tomorrow evening and have sex with him, however much he cares to fit into an hour."

"Tomorrow evening..." stammered Molly, not aware that her face had lost all color and betrayed her innermost feelings.

"This is a problem for you, isn't it, Molly?" declared Estelle.

"Why would you say that?" asked Molly, stumbling for time as the situation had quickly overwhelmed her.

"I watched you while you danced," answered Estelle, "You gave each person their own little show and in every case you made eye contact, except for the black men. You made eye contact with their wives and even smiled at them, but not the men."

"I guess... I never thought about it," responded Molly.

"You're from Dixie, aren't you Molly?" declared Estelle, "Rural Dixie at that, and you've spent a lot of time in small town churches and tent revivals. The idea of having sex with a black man has never even entered your mind, not even in your wildest imagination. It's something white girls just don't do, ever. It's in your bones."

"Something like that," responded Molly, now feeling light-headed and totally defeated.

"Well, take the key with you," instructed Estelle, "If you decide not to go, just cut the card up and throw it away and have a great life. It's probably the smart play anyway."

:)

Entering the room and seeing no one, Molly waited by the door clutching her purse for a few moments before the man she had been told Derrick exited the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another he was using to dry his head.

"Sorry, I love a good shower, guess I lost track of time," he apologized.

"You're James?" asked Molly, just as a security check, even though his looks matched the picture close enough.

"No, Derrick," he corrected, but understood, "The picture Estelle has of me is a couple of years old, and you are?"

"I'm Molly," she informed him, giving him her best fake friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you, Molly, I'll just finish drying off. There's a basket on the dresser and some hangers on the coat rack for your things," he offered, before turning away back to the bathroom, "I'll be right back. There's some juice in the ice bowl if you like. Make yourself at home."

Slowly and deliberately removing and properly taking care of her clothes, Molly noticed his suit, which was already hanging on the coat rack, was of the finest quality which meant he was certainly a professional of some type so he wasn't likely to be some kind of beast, but still her stomach was churning to the extent that she wondered if she were going to be sick and she thought about the juice, but decided it would be a bad idea.

With nothing else to do once she was naked, she sat on the end of the bed with her legs close together and her hands in her lap and began examining the usual bad landscape paintings so common even in higher end hotels.

Trying to focus her mind, she closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing, but it didn't help and at one point she even began to tremble, barely making her recovery before the man who was going to do the unimaginable to her returned, the towel still around his waist.

Judging him to be about six feet tall and with a deep ebony complexion, he wasn't only very handsome, but also extremely muscular, and his movements as he crossed the room revealed both power and grace, elevating Molly's anxiety as the thoughts crossed her mind about how his power and athleticism would fit into the equation over the next hour and she had to struggle yet again to keep from shaking.

Keeping her legs locked ever more tightly as he stood over her and more or less paralyzed by anxiety, she was reprieved momentarily as he took control of the situation.

"The pillows are very nice," he offered, as he pulled one of them from under the covers and placed it in the middle of the bed.

Taking this as her cue, Molly scooted back to the middle of the bed, lay on her back and propped her head up on the pillow, still instinctively keeping her legs as closely together as possible as he joined her, positioning himself alongside and propping himself up on one arm, but his next actions irrevocably initiated the inevitable.

"Do you mind?" he asked, politely, as he gently touched her knee and slowly pulled it toward him.

Knowing what he wanted and what she had to do, Molly forced another nice smile as she slowly pulled both her legs apart and upward slightly, bending them at the knees, affording him a full view of her pussy before she replied.

"It would be my pleasure."

"Well, now, that, Molly, is surely one of the wonders of the universe," he enthused, as he gazed at her bare pussy, "Absolutely beautiful."

"Thanks, glad you like it," Molly responded, this time with a teasing smile.

Hardly able to keep from jumping out of her skin, Molly again suppressed her emotions as he placed his hand on her pussy and copped a good feel before removing it and completely changing the nature of their encounter.

"I think not," he declared, without any particular emotion.

"What do you mean?" asked Molly, now not having any clue about what to do.

"You've never had a black stick before, have you, Molly?" he asked.

"No," she answered, instinctively knowing any further pretenses were useless and slowly closing her legs together again.

"And you don't want one either," he continued, calmly and not unkindly, "You're a Georgia Peach, aren't you, Molly, and this is one of the worst moments of your life isn't it?"

"I wouldn't say a peach exactly, but yes," Molly cast her eyes downward and answered truthfully, even though she knew it meant the end of her dream.

"So why are you doing it?" he asked, "You don't look like you've been missing any meals."

"It's not about money. There's something else I want very badly," Molly confessed.

"And you have to fuck a black man to get it," he deduced correctly.

"Yeah," Molly admitted.

"And you're willing to do it even though you're certain it's the worst thing that could ever happen to you?" he asked.

"Yes," Molly answered, still unable to look him in the eyes, but she was hugely taken aback as he took a long moment to consider and then gave his response.

"Decorous fortuna," he finally declared, grinning to himself.

"What?" asked Molly, his odd response prompting her to look up at him again," What does that mean?"

"It means that you can go if you want to, but if you stay, I'm going to give you a damn good fucking and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it," he declared, not bothering to conceal his amusement.

"I'll stay," responded Molly, casting her expression down again, and hoping to hell he wouldn't give Estelle a negative report, even though the odds were he certainly would.

Looking back up at him with the expression of a deer in the headlights as he scooted back off the bed and stood at the end of it, Molly could only watch in dreadful fascination as he removed his towel.

Unable to avert her gaze from his already rigid penis, Molly couldn't help but be reminded of a most luxurious and expensive black silk dress she had once seen in an exclusive boutique, smooth and shiny and elegant, but it also inspired fear. Comparing it to all those she had seen before, it wasn't the thickest, but was as long as the longest.

"How would you like it?" he asked, simply.

Not bothering to give a verbal answer, Molly slowly turned over and presented herself on all fours.

Realizing she had made a mistake in not making provisions for a lubricant, Molly was grateful for his consideration as she heard him spit in his hand and a moment passed before she felt the coolness of his wet penis gently push against her entry.

Trying with all her being not to usher her usual grunts and groans as she was being mounted, she was immediately defeated as the first inch of his penis pushed inside her, and every movement thereafter elicited the same as he took his time, slowly working his lengthy member ever further toward its logical destination until she finally felt his testicles embrace her labia and with a final circular push of his hips, that which she had never even imagined became an undeniable reality.

Unable to mitigate her continuous vocal accompaniment, Molly simply endured her perceived humiliation as he again took his time, at first simply circling his dick with his hips as he kept it embedded to the hilt and only after sever minutes did he commence slow stroking, short ones at first and then long ones, but always making sure each stroke was complete and ended with Molly receiving the full measure of his offering.

Proceeding on with all the patience in the world, he continued on, slow fucking her for several more minutes until, inevitably, Molly's natural responses rendered her unable to resist any further and her grunts and groans began to transform from the negative to the positive and her back slowly arched and her head rose and whimpers and squeals poured from her throat and off the walls.

Expertly sensing the time was right, he adopted a moderate pace and once again settled in, adding more variation to his strokes, but still making sure to bury each and every one as deeply as it would go.

Now completely in control, he maintained his pace even as Molly's now unconcealed pleasure escalated, her cries getting louder and louder and her hips pushing decidedly back toward him, eagerly accepting every inch of every stroke.

Making the most of it, he continued on for several more minutes until he again sensed the time was right and began fucking the noisy Molly in earnest, stroking her with every variation which pleased him and causing her to add loud and long howls to her repertoire until the last and loudest one signaled the end of her first journey into ebony, and left her moaning on her belly.

Saying nothing as he handed her a small glass of orange juice after she had finally recovered and sat up on the bed, Molly was grateful that he didn't ask her any silly questions or make any inane comments about what had just happened and, in fact, didn't say anything at all, but rather simply sat quietly on the bed with her as they both enjoyed the juice, but glancing at his dick, she saw it was still fully erect and she knew their union hadn't yet been fully consummated and that she was going to get it again.

Already in position on her back as he returned from putting away the glasses, Molly opened and raised her legs to receive him and knowing he had already heard everything there was to hear, she didn't even try to suppress her loud groan as he mounted her, this time from above.

Eagerly cooperating and collaborating as he began his previous pattern of slow fucking, Molly quickly put her hands on his sides and adjusted her legs and hips to the proper angle to fully receive his offering.

Savoring every inch of each and every stroke of his long dick, she announced almost every one with a long and loud moan or groan or growl, and was supremely grateful that he was extending her pleasure, treating her to a magnificent plateau of careful, yet primal, almost shameful bliss.

Now as much at his mercy as would be a leaf in a strong wind, Molly's delicious slow burn was quickly raised to the next level as he picked up the pace and she responded in kind with yet louder confessions of her wickedness and once again he kept her there, attending to his own pleasure for a multitude of minutes until his considerable expertise told him it was time to move on yet again.

Able only to add howls and screams and the spastic Kicking of her legs and fluttering of her feet to their mutual wanton endeavor, Molly added them all in abundance and with abandon as he initiated his final pace and began fucking her with a thoroughly wicked stamina and precision.

Driving his dick deep into her with every stoke, he spared her no quarter and allowed her not one second of relief until, for the second time, a mighty scream followed by a mighty growl and a long slow groan left her devoid of the capacity to even move.

Somewhat confused as she slowly regained her senses and realized he still hadn't disengaged from her and that his long rigid dick was still deep inside her, Molly wasn't sure exactly what to do.

She knew she wasn't up for another round, but she didn't have to make any decision as he gently lifted and pushed her thighs up toward her chest and adjusted their width until she was perfectly positioned for him to bury his dick into her as deeply as it would go.

Taking his time and with the utmost care, he slowly did just that, fidgeting about with his hips and knees and adjusting Molly's legs until she had been fully speared.

Not afraid, but still confused by his actions, Molly waited patiently as he now locked eyes with her, but in only one more moment she realized what he was up to.

Seeing the recognition and then the surrender in her eyes, there was a long moment and then another before he completed his personal agenda and Molly felt the warm glow at the end of his dick as he deposited his masculine issue deeply within her, but she still had to wait another long moment before he finally released her.

"We still have a little time," he declared, offering his hand and a pleasant smile before leading her to the shower.

Joining him inside after he had adjusted the water, she accepted the bar of soap when he handed it to her and slowly bathed him, including a through cleansing of his package using both hands to lather it up and make sure it was fully rinsed.

Pretty much placid by this point, Molly didn't object when he began lathering her, but she was grateful that he was very polite, indulging himself only sparingly with his caresses of her breasts and buttocks, and even more considerately only made one quick pass with his hand between her legs before rinsing her off.

Most of all, She was supremely grateful that once again he initiated no conversation, never asking her how she liked it, or what she thought about it. He just let it be whatever it was for her and keep it to herself.

For her part, she wasn't really sure how she felt about it except that she knew something had been taken from her, and something had been added. What she didn't exactly know was what those things were, or if it had been an even trade.

:)

Returning home from the museum the next day after a hard day's work, Molly finished up some leftovers and put on her PJ's before firing up her computer and checking her email. Seeing she had one from Estelle, she left it unopened as she went to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine.

Staring at the screen as she slowly emptied the glass, she felt a sickness in her gut. She had done what she was told to do, but hardly in any fashion to be proud of from a professional point of view.

She had hardly "found her way around her man." To the contrary, she had insulted him to the core and made a fool of herself to boot.

She was certain the email from Estelle would be nothing more than a complete dismissal. Estelle wasn't the type to indulge in incrimination, but she was the type to be concise and conclusive. You're out, that's it.