All Comments on 'You Asked For It'

by SophieHewitt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very special story

My wife and I are having serious marital problems. While wonderfully erotic and a great story, this has touched a chord inside me and may well be applicable to my own life and marriage. It would be wonderful if you'd continue this story line. Simply outstanding.

sojourneesojourneealmost 11 years ago
Good writing. Authentic emotion.

Most excellent. Authentic. Importantly the story illustrates a true partnership of caring and commitment. Intelligent, imperfect people working a real relationship. Well done. I love that the wife demands respect in equal measure. No fake play acting of a woman forced to fail in order to be punished for the man's pleasure. It shows real intellect at work. A rarity here, and not something I expect to encounter in this forum. Thanks for the surprise.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Unique

This was wonderfully developed and written. Real people struggling with real emotions and issues. A story of the heart, mind and soul, not the genitals. Thank you very much .

SophieHewittSophieHewittalmost 11 years agoAuthor
A Note From Sophie...

I am truly grateful for the heartfelt comments this piece has received, both here on the site, and via emails.

This story was the result of a bolt of inspiration and it was an emotional journey to write.

I enjoyed the characters so much, in fact, that I have plans to continue with them. I believe there could even be potential for a novel, but that is something I will have to explore in due course.

To those of you who have or are currently experiencing a situation such as this, I wish you love, luck and strength. Know that if you ever need a friendly ear, I would be happy to lend mine. If this story teaches us anything, it is that on both sides of a relationship, sometimes all we need is to be heard.

Sophie xx

SophieHewittSophieHewittalmost 11 years agoAuthor
A Note from Sophie, Continuing the story...

Hi again,

I was sent a message from an Anonymous reader today, asking me if I would be able to add more chapters to this story.

I can't answer directly to an anonymous email, but I am happy to state here that yes, I will be continuing with these characters along this line. Further short stories are planned with these characters and there is even a potential outline for a novel in the works too. These characters have been a favorite of mine because their issues are rich and diverse, their sex life is fun and interesting and they are a real challenge to write about.

I also have almost finished an article which I will be submitting to the 'How To' Section which will go into Sex and Depression. My hope is that the suggestions therein will help anyone in the position of the Protagonist of this story, that is, anyone in a relationship with someone suffering periodic Depression or Mood Disorders.

In the meantime, I am also working on a Facebook page for anyone who is interested in keeping up to date with my latest work on this and other sites.

Thank you all so much for reading.

Sophie xx

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Wonderful story telling

I am so grateful. More need to read this to see what real erotica can be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous