You Asked For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to the toilet!" I retorted, lying. The annoyance in my voice didn't really have to be faked.

"I heard drawers. What's going on?" He asked, still upset, but a bit softer.

"Nothing! I'm just tidying up and getting changed" I replied. There was no way I wanted him to suspect what I was up to. He was so angry that I knew if he had an inkling, I wouldn't be able to get him to comply.

Joe left the room and went into the rest of the house. I peeked out of the bathroom door to check that he was gone, then snuck into our walk in robe to find the skirt I was after. It was almost a belt, it was so short, but it was perfect for what I wanted. If I even began to bend over, it would show my ass. I could have just kept with the teddy, but I wanted some semblance of an outfit. I wanted to look like I was in control, because I was damn well about to be.

Finally, I unwrapped my long red hair from the bun it was swept up in. My normally straight locks hung in curls. Even better! I looked wild and horny. Joe liked my long hair. It hung down below my breasts and I had a feeling that with it all curly and tousled, he'd find it a turn on. I needed the visual element. I had to be able to get his attention at the right time, and this would be the way.

I put on my fluffy robe over my outfit. I knew the lipstick would be a giveaway of sorts, but I decided to just rely on the idea that he would either not notice it, or would have no idea what it meant. In my fluffy, housewifey disguise, I called Joe from the bedroom door. "Can we talk?" I asked. I had a feeling that, because he'd been in to check on me earlier, some of his fury would have dissipated and he'd probably agree to talk to me. If not, I'd have to think of something else.

Fortunately, my instinct was right. Joe walked into the room and sat on the bed next to me. He found me in my dressing gown as I am guessing he'd expected. I could tell he was expecting me to start talking because that is usually the way these things go. I'm definitely the wordier of the two of us.

Instead I reached out and gently tried to take his hand. He half pulled away, but though he didn't really want to hold my hand, I could tell he didn't have the heart to be too ferocious about taking his back. I wordlessly turned to my bedside cabinet and reached into the top drawer to pull out one of his old business ties that I'd stashed in there. I wrapped it around his wrist, and tied it in a double knot.

The knot had no finesse about it. The tie was fairly tight there. I didn't care. Right now this was not about being seductive or sexy, it was about control and I wanted to make sure that he couldn't get away without actually having to physically fight me, which I was fairly sure he wouldn't do. I was pissed about the order of the world, and I was all about setting it right.

"That's not going to turn me on." He said. Clearly he'd thought that I was going to tease him and please him. I ignored him. He'd soon be fully aware of how things were going to be. "Look, I'm not in the mood..." he started. I could hear the anger ramping up again.

"Shut Up!" I commanded. I didn't yell, but I used my firm voice. It's the voice I pull out when I am being 'Bossy Mum' to my children. It's the voice I use when I'm telling off the plumber or arguing with a business to get a better deal. I use it because it works, and it works because I believe in it. I use it when I am determined that I will get my way.

Joe was quiet. He looked annoyed. He complied very unenthusiastically when I tied his hand to the end of the bed with equally inelegant knots. I picked up his legs and swung them onto the bed. He complied, all the while with a look of pissed off boredom. I tied the other hand to the other side of the bed end. I knew him well enough to understand that his plan in response to this was to stay lying there while I probably got up and ground around on him or something and when I worked out that he wasn't interested, I'd get up, release him and pout. He'd then get to walk off until I was ready to beg his forgiveness for hurting his feelings with my intense reaction to the story he'd shared with me.

I think he'd expected that I would be wearing nothing, or maybe one of the tiny silk nighties I owned. Something sexy but easy to deal with. I removed the robe and he saw my outfit. The surprise on his face was definitely there, but with pursed lips, he stubbornly tried not to let me see it.

I pulled out a blindfold from the drawer and walked around to his head. I started to put it on him, then reconsidered. I needed him to see everything that was happening for the full impact. "No, I said quietly. I think I'll let you look... for now." I sauntered back to the drawer and put the blindfold on top.

Then, standing next to the head of the bed, I picked up the foot closest to me and stripped the sock off. I began to massage his foot. I know that is kind of strange for someone to do when they want to take control, but I know Joe and I do understand him better than he thinks. I can read that beautiful face of his, and I know how far I can go before his arrogance takes over and the stubborn streak shuts me down.

Usually I use this perception of mine to try and avoid an argument or keep him from shutting down on me when I'm trying to make a point with him. I've known for quite some time that I could probably do more with it. I don't mind admitting it was thrilling to finally be able to more to keep him on his toes.

Joe is a commanding person. He is known for being forceful and if people don't have to go up against him, they'd rather avoid it. Being extra intelligent, he suffers from the problem most clever people do, he stresses too much about things. At work, he has to manage some very complicated things and people, and with his own issues, this adds to the stress. His life, his personality is all about trying to manage being in command of things, particularly himself. I suspected that my taking control of him might be a welcome change for him if I could do it just right. If not, well we were already fighting and at odds, so I'd just have to deal with the fallout.

Joe was relaxing into the foot massage I was giving, standing there in my outfit, my bare D-cup breasts pointing at him. He closed his eyes and his breathing settled. I dropped his foot unceremoniously. His eyes opened surprised, but I simply picked up the other foot and stripped off the sock. I rubbed for a minute or two. I wanted him to like the feeling, but he wasn't here to get a treat.

I dropped the other foot, and then went for his pants. Unbuttoning and unzipping them I slipped them down so that he was left on the bed in his T-shirt and briefs. The jeans sailed through the air and hit the top of the laundry basket in the corner.

He smiled. I could see that with the mildly abrupt treatment I'd given him he was now up for sex, but not yet aroused. At least his mind was in the game. Unfortunately for him, he had some lessons to learn before he'd get anything fun out of this.

I straddled him and he half smiled. At this point, it was expected that I would start kissing and fondling. Instead I leaned in close to his face my expression became serious and cold. I spoke to him softly, keeping my voice even and smooth. "You, my love, are a brilliant man. You are intelligent, accomplished and handsome..." I leaned in and brushed his lips with mine. "However, If we're going to play these games, you are going to learn some things..."

As I spoke in low tones to him, I began to grind my pussy through the split crotch of my teddy against his groin. Inside his briefs, I could feel him getting hard. Joe has a magnificent dick and it has never had any problem responding to me.

"I am not your slut." I said, my voice dripping with honey. "I am not your bitch. If we ever play these games and you tie me up, it will be on my say so. Do you understand?"

Joe's chiselled chin jutted out slightly in defiance. He had a bemused look in his eye. He thought we were still playing and that he'd have a choice.

"Okay then." I said, equalling his look with a smirk of my own. "If that's the way you want it."

With that I dismounted him. I grasped his briefs and tore them down roughly, allowing his semi hard dick to slap against his stomach. I lifted his leg up and climbed on the bed so that I was between his legs with his knees raised. With a full view of his cock, balls and asshole available to me, I had my pick of what to do next. I pushed his legs up as though he were in stirrups at the gynaecologists. He strained a little, but I forced the issue. Then I slapped his right ass cheek hard. It certainly wasn't as hard as I could do it, but it was intended to give him a light sting. I could tell from his jolt, that I had succeeded.

He was surprised, and I watched his face for the reaction I expected. I didn't have to wait long before I could see the defiant look start to creep back again, so I slapped again in the same place, harder this time. His jolt was more pronounced.

"I said, Do you understand?"

"I ...um..." his eyes closed, he was enjoying this. I wasn't surprised. This wasn't the part of the bondage that I had had a problem with, and it certainly wouldn't have upset him either.

WHACK! I spanked him a third time, even harder. My hand tingled with it, and he yelped a little as I connected. "Yes, yes I understand." He replied, clearly turned on by my taking command.

"Good. Now, you'll do as you are told." I said evenly. "This is not for you until I say so. If you learn your place and behave yourself, then I will see about giving you some of what you want."

Joe wriggled happily. He still thought I was going to get sweet at some point. He had no idea that I meant what I said. I was determined to regain our balance and to me, that meant that he would quit the arrogant shit act, apologise for making me feel crappy, and get it that I deserved to be made to feel beautiful. He needed to get it that he was fucking lucky to have me, just as I adored him, and that he should damn well tell me so.

I suddenly spied his cock, about three quarters the way along to a nice hard on. I grasped it roughly. I know my way around his penis quite well. I have mastered giving him good head, I can give him a gentle or firm hand job that gets him to come pretty damn hard. This wasn't about that. I wanted my prize. I wanted him to know that I had control of even his biological urges.

My hand squeezed and rubbed, with the other hand I grasped both balls and began to tug. When they'd warmed up and become a little looser, I encircled the sack just above his balls with my fingers, effectively separating them away from his dick. I'd done this dozens of times. Done well, Joe finds it quite arousing and it is a great helper to a good hand job. This time I tugged. I pulled hard enough that all of the tension was out of his skin. I was sure that I was getting close to some discomfort for him, and I continued to masturbate him roughly, milking him.

After a minute or two, I saw the glisten that I was waiting for. "There it is. That's what I wanted." I said. I bent down and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock, tasting the salty pre ejaculate. My tongue circled around the head and bobbed in and out of the slit, licking up all of the semen it could find. Then I sucked. I was firm with my suction, bringing his cock into my mouth deeper and deeper. I dug my nails into his thighs to stop him squirming. I wanted to taste him, and I wanted him to beg for more, or possibly to beg me to stop.

By the time his cock was completely hard in my mouth, he was squirming with pleasure. "I wish my hands were free so I could hold your head" he said, trying to take back the reins.

Instantly, I brought my mouth away. He couldn't hide the disappointment. In previous scenarios, we'd swapped back and forth between being in charge, but none of the being in charge was actually real, we were both in it for the thrill, and happily sharing the experience. Not this time.

I stood back up next to the bed with my hands on my hips in full schoolmarm glory, my now fully aroused nipples jutting out at points. It wasn't hard for me to put my firm look back on. I truly felt this way behind my mask, and I had little left to lose, so I was going to play hard until I heard what I wanted to hear from him, until I saw true surrender.

"No, you still need to apologise to me." I said firmly. He lay back and looked at me and I could read the brazen twinkle in his eye. "Okay then" I said merrily "You're soooo fucked now!"

I all but skipped out of the room. By this stage I think he may well have thought I'd taken total leave of my senses. In some respects, he wouldn't have been far wrong. I went into the fridge in the kitchen and searched through the crisper drawer. Finding the item I was looking for, I returned to the bedroom.

Joe spied the rather large continental cucumber in my hands and his eyebrows raised up. There was a thick round end, and a smaller tapered end. I toyed for a moment with the idea of shoving the thicker end unceremoniously up his butt making sure it hurt like hades. In my little "mind-playground" evil me giggled at the thought. I then thought better of it all and decided that while I was still heartily pissed off, hurting him wasn't the aim.

I sat back on the bed again between his knees. I arched up my own legs in the opposite direction so that I was facing him, and I forced each of his feet up onto my shins so that his ass was exposed to me. I then spanked him a couple more times, hard. Each time my hand connected, he flinched. He'd stopped fighting me, but he was enjoying it. I didn't care, as long as he figured out who was boss, he could enjoy it all he liked.

I lifted up his balls so that I could see his perineal area, and I laid a slap right there. I am quite sure it stung a bit. His ass was looking nice and red by this stage. Using my middle finger, I circled his hole gently, scraping the delicate skin with my nail. I have moderately long acrylic nails which I knew would give him a lovely tingly sensation. I then plunged in, knowing the nail would be a bit sharp and would sting. The jolt was obvious and his cock throbbed upward as he sucked in a deep hissing breath.

I pushed my finger in as deeply as it would reach and moved around. His hips writhed with my movements and I knew he was ready. Retracting my finger, I took the cucumber and unwrapped the plastic shrink wrap from it's entire length. The look of alarm on his face was mildly amusing. He'd stuck it to my ass on many occasions, ramming away with abandon, so I was rather entertained at the thought of him being worried now.

I had some lemon oil on my bedside and I rubbed a little of this over the cucumber. Taking the tapered end, I placed it against his hole and pushed. His slightly loosened up ass allowed a little of the end in, but he was resisting. I withdrew and braced his legs upward, and in one swift hard motion, slapped the entire width of his ass with the cucumber. He yelped.

"You're fighting me... and you're not going to win." I said sternly. "Let me into your ass like a good little slut." Again I pushed the cucumber into his entrance, harder this time, and I made it to the end of the taper to where it widened out. He was definitely warmed up and ready.

I started to move the cucumber in and out, fucking his ass. He was panting and whispering "Oh God". I was loving every minute of it, pushing further and further into him. I stopped fucking his ass for a moment and said "so tell me, do you have anything to say to me yet?" He remained silent, but the ends of his mouth curled up giving him away. He wanted me to continue, he wanted to have me keep fucking him.

Instead, I whipped the cucumber out, raised his legs and slapped his ass twice in quick succession, as hard as I could without snapping the vegetable. He cried out. "What do you have to say for yourself?" I demanded firmly.

"I..." he faltered. He tried to resist a few moments longer, but I was not going to tolerate it. I brought the cucumber down hard two more times. A red welt was forming across his right butt cheek. The waxy skin made a perfect slapping sound against his skin. The hitting didn't turn me on at all but it was easy to see from his long solid cock that he was really enjoying being turned upside down by me.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." He whimpered excitedly.

"And?" I asked

"I Love you." He panted readily

It was a good effort, but not good enough. I'd seen him get to the point during our lovemaking where he had really yielded to it and to me.

As an aside, let me just say that it's not that I think I'm the most fabulous woman that ever walked. I'm quite sure I'm nice, attractive and a whole bunch of other things that make me a good wife and partner. It's just that I knew that Joe had really surrendered to me in the past. He'd made love to me and been obviously wrapped up in me many times, but it was at this moment that I realised that this is what I had been missing.

I could make him throw his head back, eyes shut with pleasure fairly easily, but I hadn't seen him see me and treasure me in a good long while. So was the extent of his self-involvement, or rather his involvement with his Mistress, depression. I knew that amazing sex wouldn't win him back entirely from his depressed state, but maybe he could have a short holiday from it. Maybe for a moment he could be back with me, seeing me, throwing himself at me again so that I knew I wasn't just here to support him, that this marriage hadn't become a one way street.

"I need you to tell me something good about me" I said, sitting back. He was waiting for more. He clearly didn't know what 'more' was, but he wanted it.

"I wish I could see this side of you more often. This is amazing." He said.

"No, I need to hear something nice about me." I said petulantly, instantly annoyed at myself for betraying my emotions.

Joe lay there and looked at me. To his credit, I was well aware that his silence wasn't because he didn't love me or think nice things about me. It was merely because he had not the faintest clue what exactly to say to make me happy right then.

"Oh come now," I said smirking. "I can't be that much of a bitch."

"You're not a bitch at all." He said, suddenly looking concerned for me. He was finally getting it. As much as this was to show him what I could do for him, it was also so that he could show me he was still connected to me and could occasionally take his head out of his own ass long enough to communicate it to me. Call me needy if you will, but every wife in the land needs to know that her husband wants and cherishes her. I am definitely no exception to that rule.

"Tell me what I want to hear then." I stated, deadpan. I slid the cucumber gently back inside him and his eyes closed with pleasure.

"You're beautiful..." he gasped as I gently pushed harder. "And sexy..." he continued. I pushed harder again and he groaned.

"Are you lucky to have me then?" I questioned, playing with him a little. He was oblivious to my mild sarcasm, wrapped up in the jolts of pleasure he felt as I eased inside him inch by inch.

"Oh God yes! Very lucky!" he sighed.

"And what would happen if I went away?" I asked.

"I'd be very sad." He replied in a whisper

"How long for?" I was going to string this out for just a little longer.

"Forever." He said. His answer stunned me. I guess I should have expected it, but I think I must have just been expecting "for a long time" or maybe for him to snap his eyes open and tell me to "Cut the crap."

I can't fully explain how charged the air was, suffice it to say that his honesty was both obvious and disarming. I still wanted to retain the upper hand, but he was due a reward for his compliance.