You Asked For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down as I stroked up and down with the cucumber inside him, and kissed his mouth passionately. Then I moved down and enveloped his cock with my mouth, swallowing it deep into my throat. I stroked up and down a few times with Joe moaning happily. I could feel him building, but I wasn't ready yet. I wanted to enjoy him in this state for longer.

I sat up again and he opened his eyes taking me in. His look had changed. He could see me again. His arrogance was gone and he was just Joe. He was my lover, my friend and the man I was proud to spend my life with. He was real. I could enjoy him properly this way.

I began to tweak my nipples and he smiled, enjoying the show. I teased, tickled and flicked the hard, dark protrusions until they were as erect as could be, and I could feel my clit getting very hard and ready too.

I helped him curl upward a little so that he could see me a bit better, and then I wiggled myself so that my ass was lined up with his. He watched as I put the larger, rounded end of the cucumber into my wet, ready pussy, while he was still deeply impaled with the other end. I moved down as far as I could and moaned as it hit my cervix. It's width was a stretch, but the cold skin of it felt so ...different.

If the mere thought of fucking Joe's ass wasn't turn on enough, the thought that I could properly fuck him and pleasure myself at the same time was mindblowing. I pumped up and down, feeling Joe grunt and my tits bounce. I wished that he could reach out and play with them while I fucked him, so I satisfied myself by reaching up and tweaking my own tits as I moved. I silently reminded myself to investigate strap-ons for another time.

As much as I was enjoying this, I knew neither of us would come this way, so after several minutes, I withdrew. I left the cucumber inside him, and moved up to Joe's head. I stood up on the bed with one foot either side of his head, and I squatted, suspending myself close enough to his face so that he could lick my pussy. I am not a very fit woman, but I am flexible, and I can deep squat with the very best of them. I didn't need to say a word, Joe knew exactly what to do, and was eager to please.

His long warm tongue circled around the entrance of my pussy and began to dart in and out. I stayed still, allowing him to pleasure me. He licked, deep into me, and then moved his tongue out of my slit to my clitoris. Gently licking it, he was spurred on by my quiet moans. He flicked it over and over with his tongue before enveloping it with his hot mouth and sucking. I gasped with pleasure and began to move around a little.

He ground his tongue firmly into my clit quickly sparking waves of pleasure through me. My orgasm subsided, and I stood again, enjoying the wetness of my own juices and his mouth between my legs.

I stepped backwards until I was standing over his pelvis, then I lowered myself down and knelt over him. I grabbed his cock and guided it, circling around the entrance of my pussy so that I could feel the smooth skin of his head against me. I was so sensitive because of his attention so far that this contact sent shivers over my skin. One look at his face told me that he was straining to be patient, so I decided to reward him and myself at the same time. I plunged him into me, and began riding him hard. I loved this kind of sex. I could feel the entire length of his cock filling my pussy up, and with a slight lean forward I had my clit brushing his pubic bone.

I lost the ability to control the sounds I was making, and I leaned forward a little further, pressing my clit harder against him and offering him my tits. He was a good compliant boy, manipulating my nipples expertly with his tongue.

I was sure that I was so wet he wouldn't be feeling much sensation himself, but as I looked down at him, I could see he had his eyes shut, happily enjoying having his face buried in my tits.

My clit exploded with a beautiful, all over body orgasm. I gasped and writhed on top of him, and he rocked back and forth, trying to help me enjoy it even more. As the sensations subsided, I sat upright on his still perfectly hard cock. It was time for him to be allowed to come for me.

I stood up again, settling by his side, on his side of the bed. I felt myself leaking onto his sheets. He'd be enjoying a rather large wet patch when it was time to sleep. I smiled at the thought. Untying his arms from the bedhead, I kept hold of the lengths of his ties, so that I could lead him. I stood up, and he followed me.

I forced him to a kneeling position facing the bed by tugging at the ties that still bound both of his wrists. Joe looked up at me with a slight smile, happy and calm. He was mine and he was willing to submit. I slipped my body between his and the bed, and knelt down, facing away from him.

I still had hold of the ties, but in one last attempt to buck my control, he tried to grab me. I whipped my head around and gave him my hard stare again, yanking hard on the ties. He stopped fighting and gave in again for the final time.

"I want you to take me from behind. I want to feel every last inch of you and I want you to fill up my pussy." I demanded.

Joe readily complied. He entered me without missing a beat and began fucking me quickly. I felt that I was too elevated to have his whole dick inside me, so I made him turn around to the side. I leaned down on the floor with my ass high in the air. To anyone else, it would have looked as though Joe was the dominant one, but I had firm control of his ties, and we both knew how much I loved this position.

In this position I felt full of his cock. He was in constant contact with my G Spot and I could grasp him hard with my pussy muscles. While in this position, his ramming up against me quickened as though he knew exactly what I needed. I felt myself coming again, and as it built, I passed both ties into one hand and with the other I reached underneath myself along the length of my body.

From here I could grasp his balls. I caught hold of them as they slapped into my ass, and held on. As the first wave of my orgasm hit me, I pulled on his balls and Joe cried out.

"Oh God! I'm coming." He called out again, and I could feel his burning hot cock throbbing, filling me up.

Just as he finished enjoying his orgasm, I moved forward to pull his still hard cock out of me. It was still slightly throbbing and he was kneeling there with his eyes closed, a blissful smile on his face. I sat on the bed with him still kneeling beside me, and began to untie him.

"Do you understand me now?" I asked

"Yes. I do." He said, opening his eyes and looking at me dreamily.

We climbed onto the bed together and lay cuddled up with my head on his chest. He ran his fingers down my back and rested his hand on my bum for a moment before pinching it. I shot a look at him and then grinned.

He smirked at me cheekily. "I didn't know you had that in you."

"There's still quite a bit you don't know about me. You know more than anyone else, but there's still more you could find out." I replied quietly

"Why haven't you shown me this side of you before?" he asked

"Because, this isn't how I want our sex life to be all the time." I said.

"You didn't think I could handle it?" he asked.

"No, I knew you could. I just didn't want you to start thinking that we were going to have a Dom/Sub relationship. Not all the time at least."

Joe held me tighter for a second and said "No, I don't want that either. I liked this, but maybe not so rough in future. I get it, and I'm sorry I made you feel bad, and I'll gladly be yours if you want to dominate me again... but..."

"Yeah, I don't want it like that either." I finished. We were both on the same page. Play acting was a lot more our speed. Both being strong personalities, if either of us had to submit for too long, something would die in us, and that would be the end of it.

I was content that I'd successfully woken Joe up out of his depressed stupor long enough to see me, long enough to be present and to understand that I will not sit idly by and allow him to hurt me... beyond a point.

******

I walked back inside the house after taking out the rubbish and ran into Joe as he was coming in from work. Kissing children and cuddling me, he sauntered off to the study and I sighed, wondering when I'd see him again. I felt deflated that my connection with him seemed to have vaporised once again.

Then he looked back at me, smiled with a very familiar glimmer in his eye, and winked.

As he rounded the doorway into the study he called back at me "Honey, could you come in here? I have a...er...story to show you."