All Comments on 'You Bet Your Ass!'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
fridayamfridayamabout 14 years ago
Great story

And very well-written. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a story!

That was a great story! It was written very well. I dont usually leave coments but i so enjoyed this story! Keep up the good work cant wait for part 2?

PacoFearPacoFearabout 14 years ago
Eh boy

I can already see my story in this category sliding down a notch on the top list to make room for this bit of sheer genius. It's tender, hot, funny, clever and has a lovely little plot twist.

And good god Darce, you've got some gorgeously descriptive turns of phrase in here: "the sound like honey over gravel", "maturity card revoked", "the taste of rum and cake fondant on his lips." They're just the ones I remember off the top of my head after a first read.

Damn you, Miss Sweet. You make me want to write better. Thanks for the inspiration. -PF

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Fun stuff

Good story, and as Paco noted, great turns of phrase. You wear down Margot's resistance believably and well. More would be fine, but my imagination can work on it, too. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

i truly expected Nathan to be just the way Margot was seeing him, but little remarks along the way kept me wondering, just what sort of ending You would bring this to, and i must say it was Fantastic..

Thank you so much and i look forward to Your next chapter with this story, or just Your next story.

GemTomaGemTomaabout 14 years ago
Simply wonderful

Love the writing, tension and this story!

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
As Frank Barone said on "Everybody Loves Raymond"- "Holy crap!!"

Probably the best put together story of its' kind- ever!

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterabout 14 years ago
6 on a scale of 5

Well conceived, well written, well edited -- and, oh yeah, sexy as can be. What more could we ask for? Thanks.

miedsalmiedsalabout 14 years ago
Anal?

I loved the story but I really think it is a romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A knockout!

Others might try…but you, seemingly effortlessly, have expertly driven this story, and brought it home to a perfect flawless finish. Well done!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
whoa!!!

this is a nice story. and yes, this should be a romance... :) more please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOL

Wow, you're a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think we should levy woman to a certain whore muster, and in case they don't show up, I think we should attach their property.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was waiting for Nathan to be some kind of nightmare and loved how he'd been looking after his uncle!

Great story.

lazrus7049lazrus7049over 10 years ago
Loved it

I was ready for this to be a taking. But the buildup was great. A true seduction piece. Thank you.

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 7 years ago
Fucking awesome ...

... that's it and 5 stars. Hottest story ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous