All Comments on 'You Bet Your Wife Episode 01'

by quale

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old nonsense.

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

KEEP GOING CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sounds Like Fun

We will all come over and fuck the slut, have plenty of beer.

miniacminiacover 14 years ago
at least

it wasn't some stupid "poker game" or the usual "truth or dare." Rather convoluted but an interesting concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Editing?

The concept was actually pretty erotic. The editing? Not so good. Please do not grab her waste!!! "You're" is the word when you are saying "you are". "Sweet" is something nice while "sweat" is persperation. The list goes on... but please never have a character grab a lady's waste!

silentblackwatersilentblackwaterover 14 years ago
:)

Great concept, and you little reference to fantasy was both good and kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!

Great! Just wish you had drawn out the wife's torment/ecstacy at the end. The build-up was awesome, though, and great concept!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!!

Great concept, too bad it had to end. I hope the series is a success... Thanks

shakenmartini55shakenmartini55over 14 years ago
Awesome Story -- Great Concept

You're concept was really way out on the edge. Loved every minute; the story kept my cock hard the whole read. Agree with one of the other comments. More insight in to Allison's torment/pleasure would have heightened the erotic nature of the tale.

Please keep this idea going. I'm looking forward to where you're creativity will take things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great concept...

loved the story, found it too herky jerky, pun intended ;), needs better flow, more detail, draw it out a bit more. You have created so much to work with that IMHO, some refinement would push this over the top and could very well become a killer series.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Although elaborated on more....

....completely, this is by no means a "new concept".

bigglesbigglesover 14 years ago
wow

Where do I sign?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story idea

but poorly written, perhaps try getting an editor next time.

calibur1calibur1about 14 years ago
Titillating Story

I would love to read how it ends.

BazzzBazzzover 13 years ago
Well done

Well written and very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good idea

but very poorly written. You might want to learn some words, such as your vs you're, and their vs there vs they're. I noticed a few others, but I can' recall, and I'm not going to go back and read it again to find them. Also, it would be nice if you learned how to use apostrophes, such as "Michael's shirt" which is correct, and "girl's penetrated" which is wrong; that means "girl is penetrated". Personally, I don't care for the references to the women being "helpless victims" and that they "can't do anything to stop themselves from being violated", because that makes it rape.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
Great show

I can't wait for another contestant but maybe you can write more about the sex at the end. You teased us during the all story but there isn't a lot of sex at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Write more episodes!!!

That's it, just write more episodes!!! One where a husband gets them all wrong and one where he wins and gets to make a reluctant audience member join. And more!

chijofanchijofanover 7 years ago

I really liked this one. It was a lot of fun. That's why I give it 5 stars, despite a few quibbles I might have about your overuse of the passive voice and the word nervous to describe Michael's mental state. Also, I don't think Allison could have stayed conscious for very long suspended upside down by her ankles for very long. But I'll allow it using porn logic. You tell a good story combining the elements of hotwife and SM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mars

Mars doesn't have moons

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You write a good plot and tell a good story.

But you should have an active proofreader, not just a spellchecker. For instance "to just the write point" should obviously be "to just the right point".

RobsoundRobsoundover 6 years ago
Good Story

This is a well crafted story, slightly marred by a lot of spelling errors. Did you proof read it? I'm happy to do that for you for future stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Mars

Mars has 2 moons: Deimos and Phobos. Venus and Mercury are the only 2 planets in our solar system without at least 1 accompanying non-human-made satellite.

l_bentonl_bentonalmost 6 years ago
wow

thank you

I wrote a game show story called incestuous. I never posted it but after reading yours I think I could now. you can go in any direction with your idea.

is your offer of ghost righting episodes of "you bet your wife" really an offer?

email me at l_benton75@yahoo.com if you are serious about accepting a ghost righter

l benton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GAME SHOW

The wife couldn't wait for her husband to give the wrong answers so she cold enjoy all those cocks available. She didn't need to be strung up to be fucked but it was for the studio audiences pleasure. She told her husband to get his answers wrong because they needed the cash to buy the house.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 4 years ago
Awesome idea!

...and just as good execution. I love such shows and this story was incredibly hot. I'm glad that you don't mind, if other writers "borrow" your idea, because I might do just that. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
chloe tv

loved it ! great twists and turns. not usually into bondage type fun but this was good x

griver1griver1over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it but the ending is a bit abrupt which is a shame.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Bdsm isn’t LW.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The debasement of a young married couple and the desecration of their vows being served up as fodder for public titillation and amusement is a dystopian discrace. A society that sanctioned such "entertainment" would destroy it own foundations in short order. At that point, the plot would shift without much subtlety from dystopian to Darwinian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous