All Comments on 'You Can Call Me Dad'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
vez324vavez324vaabout 11 years ago

Loved it hope you plan to continue it.

ballznall60ballznall60about 11 years ago
Very hot!

Calls for a sequel!

Bundy5Bundy5about 11 years ago
hot

Nice scenario, and Jack sounds damn sexy. Didn't realise he was a big old bear until a little further in - though it only made it hotter from there on out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot and nasty

Great almost-incest story with lots of hot sex. I would love to have another story about the mother getting herself off while watching her new husband drilling her son's ass with that whopper of his, or maybe have Mom and son on all fours side by side while Jack goes back and forth between the two of them pounding their little butts..

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Gotta hear more

Another super hot story by the master story teller of gay male sex.

And this one looks as though a sequel might lead to a situation even hotter- a three way incestuous relationship.

Bring it on Timmy!

gomaco9gomaco9about 11 years ago
Has to be more

This is one of the hottest stories I have read. Love the way it is proceeding. I await patiently for the follow on.

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyabout 11 years ago
WOAH

Really awesome .actually more than awesome lol :-) loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brings me back

I was sucking my stepdads cock within a month of him marrying my mom. He didn't force me, i was more than willing after seeing him naked that first time, that cock still is hard to replace all these years later. It took years to realize cocks that size don't grow on trees. At a true 9 inches and the stamina of a mule it took everything me and my mom had to satisfy him. He needed to fuck and fuck often. It hurt like hell at first because the sex was for his pleasure and he could be a little rough, but soon I was begging for it. He would have sex with my mom at night and as soon as her car was out of the driveway in the morning he would be balls deep in my ass for a 40-50 minute fuck. ...but alas, I moved out for college and they divorced shortly after. If my mom ever knew she never let on. I thank her for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

this story was awesome loved all of it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Love this wish he was my stepdad mine is really streight :( but I guess it's better to watch a streight man jerk off:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dave696969

that was great I cum lotsxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That had me cumming a few times! Thanks mate. As a guy who was married before & also with a big Dick I totally enjoyed it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Series Step Dads

My mom had a number of marriages and many lovers, a lot of who ended up with their cocks in my mouth and arsehole when I was in my teens. It was my second step dad who "Broke me In" one afternoon while mother was away tending to her sick sister. He had realised that mom was a bit of a tart, and that the marriage would not last long so he put on a mixed porn video for us and took out his cock to wank, or so I thought. Soon my then small cock was out as I played with it watching the fucking and sucking on the box. When some gay porn came on I did not at first realise as I was close to cumming and beating myself hard. Glad you like this gay stuff he said and while I was still confused he put my hand on his cock and kept me just below exploding. Next he pulled my mouth onto his own hardness and I just complied as he began to finger my arsehole with some lube. Over the next several minutes he opened up my hole, painful, but he kept me hard as well, so when he said "I'm going to fuck you now" I didn't really resist. Shortly afterwards I wished I had, as he forced his hard cock into me and I screamed with the pain at first. While all of that first fucking was painful to some extent, I did find it became bearable and eventually I had my first orgasm while being screwed. He kept banging away at me for several more minutes before he filled me with his own spunk. That began a short, but intense, time when he was fucking me regularly and teaching me oral skills and a lot of other things a budding gay bottom needs to know. After he "left" mom soon gave me another step dad, and when Mom got drunk as a lord on their wedding night, I got him to consummate the day by fucking me instead!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved your story. When i was younger, i wanted an older man to turn me out, it never happened, but damn i wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved the comment given entitled " Series step dads" i bet he could write some hot stories. hope he tries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a great writer. Love the large uncut cocks, the hairy armpits, the hairy chests, masculinity at its finest. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous