All Comments on 'You Can Handle It Ch. 01'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IS SHE YOUR WIFE OR YOU HER BITCH

WIMPY MAN AND WHORE FOR A WIFE.SISTER LIE AND THE FAMILY ARE WHORES.A MAN FUCKING YOUR WIFE YOU DON'T WANT TO CONFRONT THEM,WAKE THE FUCK UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Projecting?

Somebody is projectiing me thinks...

I would not throw a lady to the curb without getting the whole story.... Open marriages can be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
New Reader

I just came across your stories and like them. It appears

there are a lot of bitter divorced men who can't enjoy

a tale unless the husband immediately acts like a

Neanderthal. Too bad, guys. Keep up the good work,

John.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausover 15 years ago
Dear first anonymous

I really don't understand why you read literotica anyway. Go to Disney's homepage; if you are fortunate you'll find something to suit you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Great set-up !

I like the methodical way the husband is determining the players in this farce & their exact role in the apparent deception in this farce. I admit its a bit slow which is the downside to the process. That's good in a story for my taste but something I'd not be able to emulate IRL.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Very nice start!

If daughter is covering for Mom, I would later virtually disown daughter. IRL, wouldn't our hero call his daughter on some Thurs PM? I see the last chapter is rated considerably lower than the others. The story is good enough to continue, but I hope I'm not disappointed at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lacks knowledge but well written 4*

When in infidelity the only way to get out of it is by stopping it, not playing the "pick me" dance, which this author's character is doing.

Women respect strength not beta males when they are in an affair. He needs to:

- get evidence

- see a lawyer

- file for divorce

Then wait to see if she shows remorse. If not, or only shows regret that she was caught, continue with the divorce. Reconciliation takes 2-5 years and only then if the wife is truly remorseful.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
I Couldn't Handle It

Sorry to be a spoil sport. But I will try to convince you not to bother reading further.

Wife starts affair because she is now a grandmother and her husband isn't paying enough attention to her. She is away from home during the week staying with her sister and helping her daughter with new baby. Her sister is a slut and encourages her to start affair. Her daughter helps her hide the affair.

Husband finds out, follows her for 6 months taking pictures. He also frequently fucks three women, one is twenty years younger than him while doing his investigation. Sex is not graphic. Husband finally confronts wife. Wife says she wants to try to keep the marriage together. He says OK, I'll help you pack to go home.

Sound plausible to you? Yeah, me too.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Interesting start

Interesting start, but would rather have confrontation. Too much lying going on from family members.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just swell

Another appearance of the LW patented weak/cuck/wimp husband character. His whole family is lying to him, including his daughter, about his wife's activities, and he takes no action. Of course, taking no action is just the plot device to drag this out...probably to a RAAC

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
I just

hope it's the quiet before the storm and he fucks everyone up. Wife, boyfriend, wife's sister and anyone else who knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sorry excuse for a man is the hubby

writer punk out on this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous