All Comments on 'You Can Handle It Ch. 02'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ARE YOU ENJOYING WATCHING THE WIFE WHORING

WIMPY THE HUBBY WATCHING WIFE FUCK AROUND.WHAT YOU WAITING FOR HER TOO GET GANGBANG SO YOU CAN EAT IT OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you kill any man ego with this shit

she whoring and he worrying about what she think.there will never be any trust or respect between them.that two things that make a marriage work.why make this a good man a wimp.this woman is evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
to the person who left the last comment

Hey you knuckle gragging moron, do you know how to use the letter s? Your grammar is purely pathetic. You criticize this author's story when you don't even have the intelligence to write/speak in plain english. Why should an author who has taken their time time and effort to write a piece of FICTION be criticized by a babbling grunting idiot like you? Crawl back to your cave, open up your big bag of ditchweed reefer and start reading little golden books. Apparently they are at the top of your reading comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The food is so horrible here

... and such small portions!

They hate it so much yet they can't NOT read it. I don't care for the stories either, but I love the moronic feedback. You can tell it comes from loser guys who can't maintain a relationship with a woman. It's frigging fiction! Get a grip, besides the one you have on your crotches.

Just a comment from a fellow writer who has nothing but contempt for the VERY small minority of Literotica readers that give this mindless and worthless feedback.

naughtynaenaughtynaeover 18 years ago
Write on

I must say I am enjoying the story. Continue to write it and I will keep coming back.

Naughty Nae

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
What goes around , cums around !

This is a skillful stomach twister. Gotta check next installment.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
In No Time At All

It took merely a couple of paragraphs to lose all sympathy for the hubbie. Two wrongs making a right? So much for the moral high ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG, this just gets worse. 3*

He dilly, dallies about his wife's affair and instead of acting like a man he plays the "pick-me" dance. On top of that he immediately has a revenge affair.

Throughout all of this he shows zero emotion, other than some anger.

This author just has no clue on what infidelity is and how to deal with it. The character is doing every single thing wrong!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
OK

that was fucking hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He's a two faced ass

He's doing exactly what it is she's doing. They're both cheaters, and it does not matter who went first.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

How did he not have proof? He saw it with his own eyes. Good grief what crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous