All Comments on 'You Can Love Too Much Ch. 01'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking idiot is right!

Just another fucking idiot cuckold BS story! I haven't seen a decent story here in weeks. I'm not sure why I even check anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My ex did the same but...

My ex did about the same to me but it changed our lives forever. I could not afford a divorce so I started to pretty much ignore here (living together apart so to speak). A couple of months after the showdown she started to complain that I did not pay much attention te here anymore. I just stated that she was nothing special to me but a cunt everybody could have. She was totaly shocked (what did she expect), could not live whit that and started divorce procedures her self. I refused until the divorce terms were to my liking. Exit cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolute waste of time

Keep the cum dumpster? Hell no, out the fucking door she goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HE'S RIGHT...

he's a fucking idiot. When she gets another boy toy he might well be out in the cold!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 7 years ago
It seems this author is mentally retarded

Wow this was wretched

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why ?

You never gave one good reason for him to stop the proceedings. Just not logical at all .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Darune

I gave it a 4 due to the last line if the second one does not deliver fill drop down to a 1

IheartgayficIheartgayficalmost 7 years ago
So I get it.....

I may not like it but I get it. To find out you're actually NOT enough but still stay because the heart wants what the heart wants. This story makes me think of Nina Simone's song, Don't Explain. It goes: You know that I love you and what love endures, All my thoughts are of you for I'm completely yours. Don't wanna hear folks chatter, cause I know you cheat. Right and wrong don't matter when you're with me my sweet. Even though it was a difficult story, I liked it.

InescuInescualmost 7 years ago
Waiting

I'll wait to score this until I see where the story goes.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE LAST 2 SENTENCES SUMS IT UP

with the addition..... he is a wimp, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
USUAL WHITE AMERICAN CUCKOLD

All the white men in us and uk have become full time cuckold going by this site. no wonder the russains and chinese are kicking their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

A new baboon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
indecisive idiot, where is the STD and AIDS testing

1* so he gets the used pussy the day after!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

I can understand the reaction that says 'I'm going to get a gun and shoot the bastard or I'm going to fry him in so many ways he wont know whether he's a boy or a girl (as outlined at the start). What I cant understand is an un-thought out and unprovoked U-turn. Think the author either needs to get out there more (with a detailed map and good sat-nav), or get a competent editor.

Gomez333Gomez333almost 7 years ago
Can't agree with his position

but I think I can understand it. Divorcing someone after that length of time together is a huge step. Not the best written piece but reasonable enjoyable. Agree that the author needs the help of an editor.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
The marriage was dead as soon as...

The marriage was dead as soon as she "said that of course she wasn't going to stop the affair"...That showed she had lost all the love and respect for him...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Usual bs comments.

Why can't you guys wrap your heads around the fact that humans are not meant to be monogamous? Open your minds, open your marriages, and cut the jealousy crap. Worst part about the story is that he whines in jealousy instead of finding some extra fun for himself. Turn it into a foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No score, for now

The last sentence implies that he may "man-up" in the succeeding chapter(s), so I will wait to see where this goes. Don't let him remain a spineless disgusting cuck for too long.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Yes, You Do Look Stupid

Pretty well set up, but the outcome (so far) is pretty ugly. In real life, I can't imagine any husband putting up with such crap. Not me, for sure -- if I catch the first whiff of 'strange' on my woman, we're done! Been there, done that, and it ain't pretty!

I'll hold off on more comments until I see where you're gonna take this in upcoming chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Need to puke! Divorce her, report both to their employer and show the evidence to the family.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
"What a fucking idiot!"

Yep. When she hits menopause and her sex drive drops to zero, I trust that she is going to be just as understanding when he starts banging the young widow down the street!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well another husband backed into a corner

and slow on the uptake... Some husbands just cannot pull the trigger (not literialy). So here we are waiting for the other shoe to fall. A good start

BriteaseBriteasealmost 7 years ago
You have nicely wound everyone up

Now let's see where it goes. Good start!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
More

"She looked stricken, and then said that of course she wasn't going to stop the affair." - You CAN'T say something like that and also say you love your husband. You CANNOT do something like that to someone you love. Before you know he knows you can use the rationalization "If he doesn't know, he won't be hurt." Well, now he knows, he IS hurt, and OF COURSE you won't stop? It's not even a question?

I forgot that this was a ch 1 before I gave it a one, please make me wrong!

What he should do, the next time she's with boy toy, is bring a chick home and be fucking her in their bed when she comes home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really

and here i was hoping it wouldnt be another fool that suck Dom men cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You gave yourself

One star with the last line of your story... who am I to argue with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How do you relate to a character that calls himself a fucking idiot?

Do you realize how many stories could be written about how idiot's fuck up their lives, or allow other people to fuck up their lives? These people and this marriage exists at such a shallow level that there is no pathos, no disappointment, no drama. She's a bitch in heat seeking cock, with no conscience, no ethics, no respect for herself or her husband. The husband is your run of the mill dumb shit who is timid and cowardly, with no self respect and no gumption or strength of character. The gene pool is littered with these biological place holders who's only use to society is to contribute their earning and spending to keep the economy moving. Their lives are a study in dysfunction and self-delusion, posing as normal married couples, they exist as an annoying mold or scum on the surface of human existence. What interest is there in reading about how the mongrels mistreat each other in the intellectual slum that constitutes their world?

By the numbers story of the faithless whore and cowardly cuckold. Congratulations. Until you finish this drek no one knows what kind of story this really is. So far, boring and predictable. Good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid is as stupid does or is it DID?

Why spend the money on a PI report that won't get used?

he already knew, so confirmation alone wasn't needed.

this short chapter uses one of my pet peeves in this category.

Don't break the "fourth wall" in a story by referencing literotica. Or worse yet LW category specifically. It INSTANTLY turns your story into a parody! Even if later chapters try to earn your narrator some justice, and you somehow manage to have this wife and hubby learn some lessons along the way, it will be dismissed as tripe, because you will have only managed to do it by following the same cliché driven formula that many others have done before.

What will be memorable about your story that will set it apart from all the others?

Sorry, the fact that THIS ONE will be the one attempt that YOU wrote using the formula, won't be enough to keep you from being lost in the new tags portal.

Wonder if Manu DOES have a tag for Cheating wife cliché parody?

How bout tags for Typical? Drivel? Tripe?

Author, I Sincerely hope the best for you with chapter 2? But I can't even come close to saying that you are off to a good start.

But your efforts ARE appreciated anyway. Good Luck!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 7 years ago
I hope what is good for the goose

is also good for the gander.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "NON B.T.B Please"

There is NOTHING fetish about BTB!

However, there IS a fetish for knowing cuckolds.

Do you HONESTLY not believe that this CUNT bitch doesn't deserve to be seriously burned?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No divorce in his future

He has already had sex with her after finding out about it and confronting her. He has given approval for her playing around and in essence, reconciled.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
To anon that said what I quote below

"Why can't you guys wrap your heads around the fact that humans are not meant to be monogamous?"

Please post of picture of your wife. If she looks good enough I'll give you my contact information to pass along to her. Thanks!

As to the story and the author, I wonder if the author is really a female or if the author is just setting up the next chapter.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Wimped out

I was in his corner until he wimped out. Now he gets what he deserves which will be less sex, less respect. Soon she will take long weekends with the kid leaving him home waiting for her. It will get worse from there until he has nothing. Just pathetic.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Umm... Okay then

Not even one full page for a chapter? We are capable of reading two or three pages, you know. I believe Harry called this one. Nothing worth reading today, but tomorrow! Legends! I think I'll stay up and read a couple. It's a holiday tomorrow. Sleep in, get up and make some brunch, settle in for a good day of reading, watch a fireworks show. Fun!

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Usually I would rate such a story pretty low

due to the stupidity of hubby, but you acknowledge you were an idiot to allow this to continue...so I am looking forward to seeing how this develops.Did you two have any kids? What did they think of Mom's slutting around?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To each his own. 1925

The last sentence in the story says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why marry or commit

I won't argue about whether or not monogamy is appropriate. However, why marry or make any commitment to another if all you want is a FWB relationship? Why become involved in a long term relationship with all of the financial and psychological commitments that suffer when one of the partners wants to fuck around?

Screw whoever you want but don't mess up my life in the process!!!

Bigtoz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just sad

What a sad sad Bastard of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:patillie questions

Do they have any kids? That's one question that's never answered in any of these stories. If kids did exist, does one really think they're that stupid not to know what the parents are up to, but in stories like this that's never addressed.I guess there are a lot of childless marriages in loving wives. lol

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Well, it was a good, interesting star.

It could take several different directions, let's wait and see where it takes us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You said it yourself - What a fucking idiot!

Why would he give her the house? Sell it and split everything. A better idea would be to start hiding assets BEFORE confronting her. But the worst part of this story was the non-ending. Okay, we all agree he's an idiot. Now what? If that's your ending, then the story sucks eggs. You have titled this story as being Part 1. I'll withhold my vote for awhile to see if you have part 2. And I have to tell you, given the level of her disrespect, this had better end as a BTB rather than a RAAC. You've pretty much painted your way into that corner. Good luck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "No divorce in his future"

I'm far from a divorce expert, but I believe that sleeping with her would only impact divorce if he was divorcing on the grounds of adultery, and I'm not sure it would matter even then. Basically, even if charging adultery, you can divorce for any or no reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wake up fool and divorce her. Stop being a doormat

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 7 years ago
WTF ??

Can you say LOSER!!! I'm glad this is a fucking story... If it was me, I'd find another woman for the nights she was fucking around on ... see how she liked being a fucking cuckold...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 7 years ago
As a start . . .

. . . there is some potential to explore a host of male emotions. There isn't a lot to go on here but potential, set-up so to speak. I'll keep a wait and see attitude for another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not another one

Why do I feel this is going to have a stupid ending

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Why are some people shouting at a character in a fictional story as if he were a real person?

He can't hear you, because he is not real!

Saying: "dump her!" "Leave her!" is about as daft as shouting at the kids in a slasher horror pic "Don't split up and search the haunted woods by yourselves, you idiots!"

I mean, you wouldn't do that, would you? Oh, sorry, everyone does, right?

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
An interesting question, Mattblack

But I hope they don't stop doing it. Some of their comments can be more entertaining than the stories those comments are about.

Lue

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
A Negative Reaction is called for.

But I just find the story too interesting to reject further irritation of my sense of what should be. Perhaps the protagonist should come up with his own spare for Tuesday

Friday. Of course, I am a bit surprised that he does not come down with performance problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another question

Why?

Why is it that some men are willing to accept that "it's just sex, not love" while others see it as a marriage ending event?

Why do some women think they can have their lover and their husband will be fine with it?

Why do some readers/commentators care so much that they HAVE to tell everyone else what they (everyone else) should do or be labeled a ____________(fill in the blank with the appropriate insults)?

And finally; Why do these people even care about a fictional character in a fictional story on a website for erotic writing?

I mean, WTF people?!?!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Another question"

People care because the writer has created a character that we care about!

Why did people sit on the edge of the seats when the giant boulder rolled towards Indiana Jones in "Raiders of the Lost Ark?" It was just a movie, right? He wasn't a real person! Shit, we KNEW it wouldn't get him, and we STILL were nervous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What was your intent with this story?

I browsed your story quickly, wondering how you might bring some creativity, originality and distinctiveness to a very old plot line. I tried to find such, but couldn't. Perhaps you think that the Cuckhold Husband theme is distinctive enough to stand on its own? It's certainly not -- by any means.

So I wondered: what was this author trying to achieve? Was the fact of his 30 year marriage relevant? Why was he surprised at the wife's cavalier attitude and her flippant insistence on continuing her "affair?" What emotions on the husband's part was he trying to present for the reader's consideration, as something novel to think about. Aren't these relevant considerations when writing any fiction, erotic or otherwise?

The only logical (which may be an incorrect one; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) conclusion was that you really hadn't intended to produce a work of merit, but you were writing for yourself, not the readership, because you just found this old theme exciting and you didn't need to take the time and the effort to craft a thoughtful, provoking story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

So many comments on this tale. All I'll say is what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i hope you are

not going to go ape now that you allowed it, when she kissed you after blowing him you said nothing, so i believe that your a liar when you said all the time in the story that you would not put up with it so you may as well be blowing him yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I totally agree with your last sentence.

You are. What a sad decision you made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wife is likely wrong on one account?

I think she's a bit delusional; my experience is that most times, repeated enjoyable physical relationships develop love emotions in humans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOST YOUR MANHOOD. LOST YOUR BALLS.

GO OFF TO THE END OF THE SWAMP AND SIT THERE AND MOULDER INTO THE SHIT SWAMP. YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DUH

Shoot his balls off and have the total shit beat out of the skank. Make her a cripple.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Really, SB? An interesting thesis.

Characters the reader cares about?

Or maybe situations the reader could imagine himself in? Just as the movie-goer could imagine him/herself being in the path of the boulder, rather than being terribly concerned about the fate of Indiana Jones.

It seems to me that many of the men who comment on LW stories either have been or would hate to be in the situations described in many LW stories. These are personal responses and are quite different from those made by the moral brigade who simply say "Thou must not".

Lue

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
DAMN But You Garnered Yourself Some Attention

This reads SO factual, as opposed to fiction. I don't really care what it is, I'll be back in the theater next week!

Indiana Jones analogy summed it UP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonymous-non btb please

How many times do I have to tell you btb is not fetish you stupid sob. I suggest you skip tomorrow's loving wives, there most likely will be some btb and consequence stories. Doubtful if there will be any willing cuckold tales which you sewer rats prefer. So does that mean we won't hear from you tomorrow, or are you one of them idiots who seeks attention.? Must be the latter, since you comment on almost every story in LW, moaning about the btb stories. Grow up little man, who's forcing you to read stories you don't like?

No comment on story, not going to read it. Comments said it all. See anon, it's easy, don't read what you don't like. Got that ass wipe?

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Bad timing author

Sadly , your ending is gonna be completely overshadowed by Legends 2.0 , you probably should have posted this later .

As for the story itself , meh . If he doesn't care about his own happiness and well being , then why should I ?

Read some of these great authors tomorrow , take copious notes , imitate . Bask in the glow of readers praises .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not much of a story.

You were a cuck from the first time he screwed your wife and a willing cuck the first time you screwed her after you found out about it. Once you became a willing cuck, you should have acted like the cuck you are and insisted on watching them fuck so you could make this an erotic story by telling us every minute detail of their fucking. Of course you needed to be jacking off while you were watching them. Oh, and don't forget that you realize you really want to eat his cum, so you clean up both of them after they fuck. Well, maybe this will happen in the next chapter. Oh hell, since I've already written that chapter for you, I won't need to read it.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
A "thoughtful, provoking story" Anonymous comment

Anonymous, you ask what was the author's intent? Like all authors on Literotica, Hooked1957 has written a story for himself. If the readers like it and say so, he should take that as a bonus. But the readers pay nothing and the author owes them nothing.

And if you are looking for "thoughtful, provoking stories" I can't see you finding many new thoughts or provocations in the Loving Wives category. They've all long been done to death.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The part that kills me in these stories ...

This is the part that kills me in these stories, when the wife says " It was just sex with Nick, not love like we had... ". Yeah, she loves him so much, that she has no qualms destroying the very fabric of his being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I just left...

I found out about my wife, got pictures, didn't care about video, and didn't bother even confronting her. After 23 years our home was paid for, her car was paid for and our kids were out of college and married. She had a good job and was also fucking a coworker who was married with grade-school aged children.

So I left.

Packed my shit into my old F250 4x4 and drove away. Oh yeah, I left my sheaf of pictures spread across the dining room table, showing Laura and her beau, Jimmy, doing the horizontal tango in our bed only a few days before. The same supper table just that morning, she declared her undying love, how she couldn't live without me, nor even contemplate life without me. I left my phone and wedding ring in the middle of the pictures.

But I left.

I took only the important shit to me, pictures of the kids, I could no longer be sure they were mine, plus my electronics, dad and granddad's guns, and a few other things. Oh, I left one other thing behind, a packet mailed to my wife's lover's wife. Why keep the pain to just me, spread it around and let others enjoy it. I couldn't understand the whole thing anyway, my wife was good looking, but his wife was a doll. Oh well, I suppose it was just the cheating naughtiness thing.

No one could contact me without a phone and I waited six months until contacting my children. They were relieved when I did, of course, but enraged, too. Relieved I was alive, enraged I left their mother unexpectedly and without a reason. Hmm. After they vented, I sent each one a different picture of their mother in our bed, on her knees with another man driving his cock into her with a background picture of their mom and me on a vacation. Then in anger, I changed my number and didn't contact them for almost a year.

It was three different kids who took my call. These weren't angry with me any longer, nor accusatory. They were contrite and apologetic. Apparently they confronted their mother and found the reason for her being so distraught. They thought it was because I walked out on her, but found it was because of guilt. But it was time to go home, I was a widower.

Laura, my wife, took the easy way out. After the kids confronted her and she came apart, that night after they left, she got into my stash of whiskey. Then she took her car I just paid off less than 24 month earlier and hit the abutment to our local bridge at what police estimated to be about 110 mph. She left behind a note, but I've never read it.

I'm free of the cheater who ruined our lives, who also held my heart in her hand.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
I love the just left

I love the just left comment, laughed my ass off when anon said he wrote part 2 but basically he is correct. Come on make this story at least believable.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
NOT BAD FOR A FIRST STORY!

I hope you understand that you are writing for your own enjoyment, since you'll probably receive very few complements. It makes no difference because turning out a story that's well received by a few serious readers, especially by those who are also authors, makes it worthwhile.

Keep- writing and I'm looking forward for the CH02 also. Thanks for the effort. cd

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Just what we need

More stories about men with so little self respect they willingly stay in a marriage knowing their wife is having an affair.

Why follow her, hire an investigator, confront her, and then do nothing? If nothing else at least get tested and start using a condom.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Another pathetic cuck/wimp crap!!!

Only for real perverts or brain sick ones!!!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Great Beginning

Not your usual cuck story. I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Grow a set

I see there are 3 parts . Hope he gets his balls back.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Dumb Stuff***

So I guess the next chapter is when you tell us you blew Nick!!! Well written but sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not sure who's more of a fucking idiot, the character or the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY THE NEED TO REWARD THE CHEATING SKANK?

Split assets and give her the house? Bullshilt. She pulls this crap and his response is to give her the house? No way, sell that thing and I want mine. I'll try to make her see that there is no reward for betrayal.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

The last three paragraphs torpedoed the story, turning both the husband and wife into cartoonish cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
At least you know who the idiots is.

That's something, I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of real shit!!

Your pervert cuckold fantasy and your lechery are the only motivating forces for that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ewww....

Just eww.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a crock of shit! Wish I could give you No-Star!

Cuckold rubbish! NO man I know worth his salt will condone or accept this! Kak! We say in South Africa! (Kak = Shit!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

Makes me want to puke

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was This Just To Get A Response?

Negative Response? You must have been bullied as a kid alot....but then I can see why! You're just a little wimpy boy whose momma must not have loved you enough. Now neither does your wife..LOL! You deserve what she is doing and probably love it but just can't admit it....oh well learn to eat cream pies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He's right

What an IDIOT>

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
OK So this is the setup...

Let's see where you go from here.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
Like I said it's pretty clear this author is mentally retarded

The husband goes to all this rage and confrontation and shock and anger and then the wife says I plan to keep fucking him just but let me stay with you

And the husband says. Sure why not?

If that's the case what the hell did he get so upset about the beginning of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I give this part a 1

Just a whore and a duck

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Either

dump her and fuck them both up, or if you just can't bring yourself to do that, show up at the same restaurant as her and her boy toy with a date of your own . Preferably boy toy's mother, wife or sister. WTF? One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yes..

an idiot, you are

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHY DOES ONE ANSWER

when the questions are moot. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! Annony

an asshole you are you insane fucking retard!!.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

"I put the divorce talk on hold, and became a knowing cuckold. What a fucking idiot."

Yes, the husband was an idiot. All the "oh, I loved her too much" rationals are bullshit.

If he was going to forgive her, he should have confronted her immediately and demand she end her affair. Letting it continue for weeks/months would make it all the harder to reconcile.

When she refused to end it, the choice for the husband was simple:

1) Become a gimpy cuckold and accept his wife fucking one or more men on the side... yeah, like that's going to end well. (In fact she subsequently has another man's bastard, they still end up divorced, and she finally dies of aids.)

2) Rip the band-aid off and start the divorce. It might have shocked her into giving up the lover, so he could still reconcile with her at that point (gag).

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
What

is wrong with you?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Thinking about it

It seems to me men who put up with this shit likely have their brains wired to some extent like a female brain. A pure male brain would say fuck it and lay waste.

If a guy in this situation weren't going to walk away, at least find yourself a hot little thing of your own and see how she likes them apples.

Or more devious, get yourself an STD, give it to your wife and then when toy boy's dick starts leaking he may think she gave it to him but she will damn sure think he gave it to her. Trouble in paradise. hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

worthless guy, worthless story. No man would put up with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CRAP

What a crap! Why do You Post this Bullshit in The Loving wife section? Put it in fetish, I hate These cucks Posting their cuck shit in Loving wife. In Order to make such unrational And plain stupid plot work only for a cuck author, The wife has to be Brain dead but The husband has to be Born even without a brain! Some of his stories were okay but it seems beeing a cuckold is something like a Infection which Affects The brain!!!

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Disgusting Wimp

"What a fucking idiot!"

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous