All Comments on 'You Can Ring My Bell'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

Oh please tell me there'll be more of these two....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

A great read, thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What Is

What is here is that this kind of thing does happen. Thanks for the strap on. You've got to get a woman to take you via an EnJoyUs. Oh....

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
5 stars all day long

so hot

so good

I would like more of Audrey and Rachel please .

jth215-2jth215-2over 6 years ago
Great wedding! Great weekend!

Totally awesome! Hopefully they'll be best friends. Thanks for sharing. And Happy New Year 2018!!!

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Excellent

Now this was magnificent story!!!!!!!!!does it have end i hope not. Please!!!!!!!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
at best

it was a good story, I only read up to page 2 then skipped to the end, I am not good with stories longer than 4 pages unless it grabs me and the start

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago
Loved it.

Another great story. I agree that there should be more of these two lovely ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Thanks for a great story. I quite like the direction it took, from the standard expected blackmail. Well done!

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
Another Amazing Story!

Once again Ann, your fertile mind has woven another beautiful, erotic love story. This could stand alone, or become the beginning of a series. I will let you decide which, because I know you are the only one who knows best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

I enjoy your stories but this is 10 out of 10 ,could this one have a part 2

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
I'd give it at least an 8

But they cap it at five, so I'll just say thank you for another great story.

old_angelold_angelover 6 years ago
Yet again .......

I don't even have to see your name as the author of a story, just start reading and it has to be you. I have no idea why you aren't a more mainstream writer. As a long time book and short story reader, you are amazing.

Thanks for another one!

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A wonderful story!

Very yummy in all the right places! I hope you’ll add more to this one! Thank you!

KissjoanieKissjoanieover 6 years ago
Another great one

I always look out for your new stories and i am never disapointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story!

You should make a part two involving the bar tender from the wedding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excelent!

This was an incredible story. Good plot, well witten, and very hot. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I am in love with stories. All of them so romantic and erotic. I even sometimes want that they are all real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I hope you make a sequel to this story i hope more bells get rung.I really love reading lesbian stories and yours are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a great Story

Hi i really liked Story, totally great

i would love to hear more about these two ladies and maybe they could ahve some fun at the wedding

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!!

This story was amazing!! Couldn't put it down until I was done. Plus it reminded me of my first experience with an older woman!

Thank you 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING!

That was one of the best stories I have ever read. Like someone else said I couldn't put it down until I read the entire story. I hope you add a 2nd part to it sometime in the future.

dst275dst275over 6 years ago
Best Story in Ages!!!

I absolutely loved your story. Great characters, engaging story with a realistic feel to it. I do hope you will do a sequel or an epilogue for this story.

Scots_ladScots_ladover 6 years ago
Superb

A truly great story one of the best I’ve read in a long time. Please write further parts.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
The longer the better

Grand job, Ann. You've written some very good stories for this site but your recent tales, which have tended to be longer, have been by far the best. (Minor nit-pick: in a couple of places you got the names mixed up, eg Rachel watching Rachel coming out of the bathroom---possibly the result of typing too quickly?)

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 6 years ago
Great Story

Another great story from my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh ANN

Yes baby you rang my bell. Wanna do it real time, sweet Ann - ummmmm ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finding out about the other lifestyle

Great story

Really didn't know what to expect when I first started reading it but it gained traction with each chapter.

I especially liked the way that Rachel decided go into the bathroom and get in the shower with Audrey.

A girls first time finding out about pussy is so exciting and you hit the nail on the head with this version of a stright girl learning about pussy

Keep up the good work and continue to tell more about the two of them.

I'll be looking forward to another story about their continued life finding out about each other

gofastTTguygofastTTguyover 6 years ago
Wonderful story! Thank you.

Great lead up to the final pairing and sexual escapades. Was good of Rachel to tell the truth always as each occurrence led to a more harmonious outcome. Thank you for a fine tale. Or, is that tail?

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyover 6 years ago
Stunned with it's beauty yet hot at same time

What a great story this is, in that skilfully crafts together both love and lust into one wonderful package. It made me think back (a very long time back) to my first time and how. Thank you for sharing this story with the world, it has made both my cheeks wet with tears of joy as well as making other parts of me wet as well.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Loved this

Your portrayal of both protagonists was masterly, as was the story-telling. I loved this.

guzman86guzman86almost 4 years ago

I am still hoping for a part 2. This was an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great storytelling! And great portrayal of sensitive lesbian relationships and lovemaking!

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57about 3 years ago

Beautifully told, so romantic and just as erotic. Thank you for a wonderful story.

AyaaChannAyaaChannalmost 3 years ago

What a great story! I loved it!

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

Well you have outdone yourself once again! Very well done, engaging, carefully crafted! Hot scenes full of passion! Well developed characters! My lover and I have so much fun making love while reading the story to each other!

All the best,

Kathy

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

Audrey is the type of babe that makes lesbianism worth everything when two women engaging in intimate and sensual lovemaking beautiful. All women should at least have an experience in making love to a woman.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

As an 82yo man who has loved several women and am currently with a very sensual 59 yo Chinese woman I loved your story of discovery for the younger woman. I love the sensuality of women's sexuality when allowed full uninhibited expression.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Absolute Christmas cracker of a story; hat, bang, and a gift shared.

XactoXacto4 months ago

Your stories are always a pleasure, Ann! Thank you. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Curiously, do straight women exist or are all women repressed lesbians? To the person who thinks all women should have a lesbian experience, by the same logic, shouldn't all women experience a man? Try saying it out loud. It sounds as ridiculous as you fear. Why are lesbians so obsessed with straight women?

Let's conduct an experiment. If a man propositions a woman and she rebuffs him, stating that she's a lesbian, wouldn't you expect the man to back off out of respect? Of course you would. If he didn't, he'd be a jerk. Then why don't lesbians seemingly afford straight women the same respect? Yet, every lesbian story on this site shows lesbians seducing straight women without fail? Are all those stories wish fulfillment or propaganda? Thankfully for the continued existence of the human race, you're wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...