You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry had also tackled Julie just before she made it to the clearing, when he went for her throat, she lay there passively. He bit her and drew blood. That frightened her but she didn't scream. When he moved behind and mounted her she quickly discovered that she loved feeling this larger wolf on top of her, and his cock while not as long as others she'd had, its girth was certainly the thickest, it filled her completely. He pounded her pussy fiercely and when he knotted her all she could do was whimper as well. Her wolf said to her, I'm proud of you princess. And he has such a big cock too, doesn't he girl!

Tito leaped onto Lacy's back, knocking her to the ground, she was startled and she stood up and growled at him and then bared her teeth, when he lunged at her again she sidestepped him and with a mighty blow she cut him on his shoulder with three of her claw. The cuts drew blood and angered Tito. He swatted Lacy to the ground with a heavy blow of his own, and then bit her throat forcefully, drawing blood. It was then that Lacy realized who he was and submitted to him, she raised her ass into the air and lifter her tail exposing her pussy that was already beginning to swell and lubricate. Tito paused a moment to allow Lacy time to calm down after her outburst, and then he moved behind her, Lacy in both human form and in their wolf was bigger than Tito, he had to get up on the toes of his hind feet to reach her pussy, but he had a massive cock, in both length and girth. Though she was a bigger wolf her pussy was very tight and she could help but whimper continuously as Tito rammed his cock into her at breakneck speed until he knotted her, causing her to release a low volume howl.

~~~

Alex, who was up at the crack of dawn, began banging on a pan to wake Fifi and Julie. Alright ladies, up and at 'em said Alex, we've gotta run and talk.

An hour later they were running through a field of corn with Lacy in tow, being very careful not to damage any of the young plants. When they reached the end of the field they slowed to a walk.

O K said Julie before anyone else says anything; I want to apologize to each of you. I came here filled with negative thoughts and I was wrong. No need for that said Fifi, we're just happy you're here with us.

Millennial 'Were' are a lot more modern in their behavior for the most part. As you have seen, the lifestyle here isn't that different from what you're used to. And when I say millennial 'Were' I'm referring to anyone less than one hundred years old. It's been a long time since 'Were' have been able to live in total isolation said Fifi.

I see that now said Julie.

We Were do fuck a lot though, just wait until you see what happens at the mating tomorrow, laughed Alex before turning more serious.

Jules and Lacy I should have warned you last night that the men were going to be waiting for us at the clearing but I figured I'm not the only female who gets turned on by being chased down.

That's o k said Julie, it's cool, To be honest my wolf was turned on but if it hadn't happened that way I don't know if I could have gone through with it.

Wow, said Lacy color me shocked. I almost ripped that poor man to shreds. No one ever does that to me and I was shocked and angry at first, but when I scented that it was Tito it was ok. Oh, sorry about the howling girls, but he's a big man for such a little guy.

Everyone laughed and told Lacy how much they loved her already.

~~~

Later in the day everyone involved in the mating ceremony got together to practice their part. Julie watched wide-eyed as they simulated the events that were to take place

~~~

The big day arrived; the traffic in and out of the Jackson estate was unusually heavy. The small twenty five room hotel was booked solid for the weekend with representation from nearby packs.

This is a big deal isn't it, asked Julie. Yes it's a big deal, replied Alex. Have you ever seen a mating before asked Julie? No I haven't I couldn't imagine being in Catherine's shoes said Alex. I would be a nervous wreck said Julie. I'm sure that Catherine and John are nervous, but they have been preparing for this day for a long time. They were born to be an alpha couple; you can feel their strength when you're around them said Alex.

~~~

The ceremony began at sunset on the west lawn of the events centers; a platform was built with an altar atop it underneath a pavilion ensuring that everyone in attendance had a clear view of the future alpha couple.

Fifi talked Catherine into permitting everyone to wear white Roman tunic or toga type garments if they desired. Mostly the younger crowd, decided to go with the Roman motif. What resulted was some very loose interpretation of the phrase; tunic or toga type garment. Women wore everything from actual Roman tunics to tunic dresses, tunic tops, nightgowns both long and short, some were very short. The men weren't any better, as none of them wore a tunic or toga, they wore a bed sheet or towel, both big and small.

Fifi and Lacy were part of the ceremony and were dressed in slightly more modest tunics that showed off their toned arms and shoulders. Julie wore only a white tunic style top that reached mid thigh, but was split up to her waist on each side. Alex wore a baby-doll nightgown without the bottoms, her pussy was covered, but most of her ass was exposed.

~~~

The verbal exchange between Catherine and John was brief and then it was time for the mating. Everyone in the crowd looked on intently as Catherine dropped her tunic to the ground as did John. Alex and Julie exchanged smiles when they saw John's thick cock bouncing with his every heartbeat. Catherine lay on the altar with her legs spread wide displaying her pussy for all to see. She has a cute pussy; it's perfectly symmetrical said Alex. Ahem said Julie.

The onlookers began to smile and a low volume of noise could be heard, and when John entered Catherine people began to cheer and shout there approval. After fucking briefly in human form, John withdrew from Catherine and stood up, and then both of them shifted to their wolf. The crowd let out a loud cheer as John's wolf mounted Catherine's wolf, his cock entered her with one forceful thrust and then he began to pummel her pussy at blinding speed until he stopped and said something that only she could hear. She looked around and smiled at him, and spoke words that only he could hear, and then he bit her shoulder and marked her, a moment later she bit his shoulder and marked him. They resumed their torrid fucking until John's knot tied them together.

At this point some of the other mated 'Were' couples had stripped naked and started fucking right there in the crowd.

~~~

A couple of hours later all the excitement had subsided and become a positive vibe. All of the pictures had been taken of the mated couple and all those who were a part of the ceremony and much of the crowd had gone home or back to their hotel room.

Arnold and Harry built a fire by the lake as Lacy gazed out at the twinkling lights reflecting off the water, soon afterwards Alex and Julie walked out to the shore of the lake and sat with them. Everyone agreed that best part of the trip was meeting each other and that they wanted to continue to get to know each other better. Julie and Alex were invited to Palmer Island and the Palmers were invited to visit Panola Mountain. Who knows, perhaps Lacy could be talked into staying if her father and alpha will allow it. It looks like Fifi might be spending more time with Randy moving forward.

12