You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He repeated his ministrations until he knew he'd played with them enough; it was time to kiss his way down to her sex.

When Amanda felt him leave her breasts, she lay back, and continued using one hand to stroke Spike's shaved head. She spread her legs wide when she felt him move between them. The musty scent of her sex was strong.

He took a deep breath. "Damn it, I love to smell pussy," he thought.

He almost laughed at himself, before he licked his lips and took the plunge. When he dipped his tongue into Amanda's soft folds, the taste was clean and sweet.

He began with little licks to her pussy and soft kisses on her clit. When Amanda moaned her pleasure, he started routing around between Amanda's thick pussy lips, and sucking her big clit with confidence.

When he could tell that Amanda was getting close to coming, he moved his body on top of hers.

Amanda is a big girl and she's had some big cocks, but she's older now and it had been a while for her. As Spike rammed his rod home again, and again, and again, and again. Her old pussy felt like it was being split apart, but she was a trooper, and she hung in there.

And when she finally got good and wet, she was able to rock Spike's world.

~

A short time later they were climbing into Spike's Explorer to begin Amanda's tour of Panola Mountain.

~~~

Meanwhile at the Beast's Knot Novelty Company, Rover had an extra bounce in his step when he knocked on Julie's open office door. Lately he'd felt drawn to her, and he always felt happier when he was around her.

"C'mon in Rover," said a smiling Julie. "It's so good to see you. "Are you gonna add the security stuff to my laptop now?"

"Yep I am, if this is a convenient time for you," said an upbeat Rover.

"Sure," said Julie. "I need to get another shot of red bull, I'll be back in a minute. Oh and don't forget, you promised to come by my place and service my personal laptop."

"Sure, just let me know when it's a good time for you," he said.

~~~

Spike spent the rest of the morning showing Amanda the 'Were" community around Panola Mountain.

When they rode through the streets of the Panola Mountain golf club she said, "I already love it here; this would be the perfect place for our little pack to live."

"I wouldn't count on that'" said Spike. "The 'Were' around here wouldn't like the idea of a pack living in the community. Partying during the full moon and running in the forest are completely different than becoming fully fledged members of the 'Were' Nation."

"Well, I think I'd like to live here, and my friends Del and Marta would too," she said.

Spike looked at her out of the corner of his eye, and then said, "How about I show you our little park, before we ride over to the bicycle trailhead?"

Amanda's lips were in a semi smirk when she said, "Sure, you're the tour guide, if that's what you want to show me."

A few minutes later, after doing a drive-by viewing of the park, they were at the trailhead and admiring the beauty of the twin lakes that we're separated by a dam.

"See that metal bridge up there," said Spike, pointing to his left. "We can take the bike path around the lake, and when we get up there and look down upwards the lakes, the view is going to take your breath away."

Shortly after they started walking three wolves sprinted past them and ran into the woods. "That looked like Alex's wolf," said Spike. "Looks like she's going to have two wolves today."

Amanda laughed and said, "Those two wolves are Del and Marta's twin boys. The ones who drove for me."

"I remember now," said Spike. "I guess Alex is just making sure they're not bored."

They both laughed again.

When they'd finally made it to the metal framed bridge suspended high above the stream that feeds the lakes, she stopped to look at the view.

"Well, well, well, you were right old man. The view is beautiful from up here," said Amanda, teasing Spike.

"I bet you weren't calling me an old man back at the hotel," responded Spike, gloating.

Amanda's face flushed, and she chose to enjoy the view instead of responding to his taunts.

A few minutes later they heard a wolf yelping and another wolf howl. They looked at each other, and both of them said, "Alex." Then they laughed.

~

After they'd eaten lunch, and had arrived back at the hotel, Amanda hesitated before getting out of the SUV. Despite the fierce pounding her pussy had endured, she wanted to feel his cock in her wolf, as soon as she'd recovered.

After another moment, she summoned her courage and then asked, "Will I see you again this weekend, or are you finished being my Omega?"

Spike was leaning against the driver's side door, while facing Amanda. He smiled and nonchalantly said, "Put your name and number in my phone, and give me yours. Call me anytime." Then he winked.

Amanda cleared her throat, then stole a quick look at him as she entered her number into his phone, then entered his number into hers.

Just before she opened her door, Spike leaned forward, and kissed her on her lips.

She cleared her throat again, and then she went into the hotel.

~~~

Amanda's hotel suite:

The gentle tone from her cell phone woke Amanda from her nap. It was a text from Julie at 2:30 pm that said, "I will pick you up at 3 pm, our wolves can go for a walk in the nature preserve, and we can talk."

Amanda smiled and replied, "I'll be ready."

Just after a comfort break in the suite's elegant throne room, where she always did her best thinking, Amanda heard the soft knock on the door to her suite.

She grabbed her purse off the desk and headed for the door.

When they walked out to the parking lot, Amanda's eyes bugged for a second, when Julie handed her a motorcycle helmet and said, "Hop on, and hold on to me."

Amanda put her hands on her hips, and her jaw dropped before she spoke in a slightly breathless tone. "Do you expect me to sit my big ass on that?' Then she laughed.

Fifteen minutes later she was climbing off Julie's motorcycle at her apartment building, and thanking Luna for having her feet on solid ground again.

Julie chuckled and teased Amanda about being a big baby, as they walked to the trailhead.

~

For the next couple of hours two wolves, one very sleek and agile and the other large and lumbering, followed the path of the river. They were playing and having fun, sometimes running but often walking, or rousing prey from their hiding places.

When Amanda's wolf held her snout in the air, and then cocked her head to focus her hearing on a thick clump of trees and bushes. Julie's wolf looked at her, then she sniffed the air. All she could smell were the many different musty scents of the animals and nature around her, but she didn't know one from the other, except for Amanda's wolf's scent of course.

She watched intently as Amanda's wolf moved slowly and quietly toward the scent and sound that had her undivided attention. Suddenly there was frantic cries from the deer who had been hiding in there. Amanda's wolf took out after them, but Julie's wolf just stood there, and then she heard Amanda's wolf in her head saying, "C'mon Julia, let's get them."

Julie's wolf's head jerked when she heard the name Amanda had called her. "My mom," she thought. Then instinct kicked in and she leapt forward and began to run like the wind. In no time she'd caught Amanda's wolf.

They ran along side by side for a moment, until a deer veered away from the small heard. Julie knew the area, and therefore knew the deer would soon have to decide to jump into the river or turn right. So she headed to her right while Amanda's wolf continued to chase the deer

The three of them ran a short distance further, and as Julie's wolf had predicted the deer turned away from the river right into Julie's waiting jaws. Without thinking, she launched herself onto its back and dragged it to the ground. When the deer briefly struggle to its feet, Julie's wolf clamped her powerful jaws around it's throat and held it down.

A moment later Amanda's wolf stood beside Julie's wolf and spoke through their bond and said, "You can let her go now."

Julie's wolf blinked her eyes and then loosened her grip on the doe. When she scrambled to her feet and ran off, Julie's wolf began to come back to herself.

Amanda's wolf looked at her with love, and then said through their bond, "Was this your first hunt?"

Julie's wolf said, "Yes, and I've never felt happier." As she watched the deer run across a clearing trying to catch up with her herd.

Amanda's wolf looked at her and said, "We've got to walk back to where we started. I'm exhausted."

~

When they were back at Julie's apartment, and they'd both showered, Amanda told Julie all about her mother Julia.

As a wolf she was a great hunter, a fierce fighter, a respected Luna Bitch, and a passionate lover.

Julie gave Amanda a stern look when she mentioned Julia's sex-life.

Julia had been turned by Julie's father who was an O.G. and a playboy Alpha in his own right.

"Ironically your mother also considered herself to be human first, but she embraced her Wolf and her pack," said Amanda.

~~~

At Lacy's house later that evening:

As soon as Julie and Amanda walked in the front door they smelled the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. Julie shouted, "Lacy it's me and Amanda."

"I'm in the kitchen, Julie." shouted Lacy, happily.

When the two women reached the kitchen, Lacy said, "Hiya Amanda, good to see you again." She offered herself to Amanda for a kind of half body hug, since her hands were full. "There's wine on the table, serve yourselves."

"I'll hug you later," said Julie with a laugh. "What are you cooking? It smells so good."

"It's kinda like sandwiches made of zucchini patties stuffed with avocado and a slice of cheese," said Lacy. That was the last batch, now I can sit down"

"I see you've already started on the wine," Amanda teased. "That's how I used to do it when I still cooked."

Lacy and Julie looked at each other and then looked at Amanda, and then Lacy said, " Diva much?" Then all the women laughed out loud.

After a moment, while still smiling Amanda said, "Age has its privileges. These days I just eat."

For the next few minutes, the three women talked recipes and their favorite foods.

Their happy conversation was interrupted by Fifi and the human, and 'Were' ball if energy named Alex.

"Shaman in the house bitches," shouted Alex.

"Oh my Luna," said Fifi. "Lower your voice. Were you born in a barn?" She chastised Alex.

When she walked in to the kitchen, Lacy asked, "Alex, what are you wearing? Please tell me those are pants."

"What difference does it make," asked an exasperated Fifi. "They're too short, and so baggy they may as well be a dress."

Alex waived her hand dismissively saying, "Chill out you two. All my good parts are covered." Then she lifted a pant leg to show them the flesh tone panties she was wearing.

Amanda clasped her hands in front of her face and then spoke excitedly saying, "I love them."

"Oh Amanda, don't encourage her," said a now laughing Fifi as she bent over and kissed Amanda on her lips.

Julie was grinning from ear to ear, loving the exchange between the best friends.

Once they'd finished the usual teasing of Alex, they talked more seriously. Lacy, Alex, Fifi, and Julie were all interested in Amanda's point of view and experiences.

Amanda was curious to know if Spikes description of life at Panola Mountain for 'Were' was the whole story.

They talked about pack life, long ago as opposed to modern day.

They talked about the stigma of being a 'Werewolf' that still exists in some human's minds, which Julie admitted to being very sensitive too.

"Imagine how it was for me over a century ago," Amanda suggested.

"Thank Luna humans are more tolerant now, and it's mostly the bigots who feel that way," said Lacy. Fifi and Alex nodded their heads in agreement.

Finally they talked about Julie's first hunt. Her girlfriends were all impressed when Amanda told them how she outflanked the deer, then pulled it down and held it by its throat.

Fifi was the only one who had ever actually taken an animal down for food.

As they all shared their feelings about being Werewolves, Julie thought about what Amanda had told her about her real mother Julia. If Julia could embrace being a Werewolf and still see herself as human, maybe she could too.

~

The four women from Panola Mountain were in awe of the life Amanda had lived, she had way more stories to tell than there was time to tell them, so she fast forwarded to the sex part.

Julie actually raised her hand to ask a question, everyone laughed, and then she asked, "Was it true that only the Alpha could fuck any of the females in his pack."

Amanda raised an eyebrow at that one.

Julie quickly said, "When I was young I read that in books about 'Were'."

"I see," said Amanda. "Our pack wasn't like that, but I've heard of it happening in fundamentalist packs who don't follow modern mating practices."

Then Alex chimed in asking, "Alphas have always gotten pussy from any female they wanted though, right?

Lacy then looked at Amanda and said, "Do tell. I've always wondered what daddy was up too."

Amanda smiled and then said, "Yeah, un-mated Alphas pretty much have their pick of un-mated females, but once they find their mate they are true to her. So I'm sure Alpha Palmer has been faithful to your mom."

"Is it the same for a female Alpha?" Julie asked while giggling.

Lacy giggled along with her.

Amanda hesitated for a moment before she responded, then she said, "Of course the rules are different. Male Alphas could mount anyone from an Alpha to an Omega, but female Alphas were expected to stick to the Alpha and Beta class."

Fifi cleared her throat and then said, "I like the way we do it around here. I've always preferred human marriage over the mating ritual even when I was in a pack. That was one of the reasons I left them."

While Amanda enjoyed schooling the younger women, she was also interested in the present. More precisely she was interested in talking about Spike.

"May I change the subject?" Asked Amanda, then she said, "Alex, what was I supposed to do with Spikes thing? I was teasing him until he put it in me. If I'd known then what I know now, I would have let him finish his cup of coffee."

There were howls of laughter from everyone around the table.

Alex's face lit up with a mischievous grin before she said, "Fucking Spike's wolf is the initiation test for becoming part of our group. Fucking him in his human was on you." Then she laughed.

Amanda moved her eyes from Lacy to Fifi to Julie and finally to Alex and then said, "He's done it with all of y'all, right?"

"He's huge," said Fifi with a half smile

"He's huge," said Julie with a laugh.

"He's huger than huge," said Lacy. "My wolf almost choked." Then she laughed out loud.

"Meh," said Alex, and everyone looked at her.

Then Fifi said, "Really Alex? As I remember it, everyone within a mile of you could hear your wolf yelping when he knotted you."

Alex licked out her tongue at Fifi and then said, "You know I always make noise so the men feel good about themselves.

"Anyways, just know this Amanda; Spike's cock is even bigger when he's in his wolf."

~

After finishing off their steaks and zucchini patties stuffed with avocado and cheese, the five women chatted and drank wine into the early hours of Saturday morning.

Around 2 am everyone agreed that it was bedtime.

"Alright ladies I'm headed to bed, we have a busy day later today, "said Lacy, feeling only slightly buzzed after they'd finished off a half dozen bottles of wine. "Oh, Um, Julie you can sleep with me so Amanda can have her own room."

Fifi and Alex headed to the bedroom they always share during sleepovers.

"C'mon Amanda I'll show you your room," said Julie. "There are towels and a pair of scrubs folded on the bed."

Moments later in Lacy's bedroom:

As they were getting dressed Julie said to Lacy, "I'm sure Amanda wants me to sleep with her, and I mean in the biblical way." Then she laughed.

Her wolf wiped the sleep out of her eyes and said, "Can I watch."

Julie laughed at her and then said, "I haven't said yes yet, you little perv."

Lacy looked at her and laughed and then asked, "Have you been with a woman before?"

Julie shook her head no, and then said, "When the other girls in high school and college were doing it, I was too scared.

"Have you?"

Lacy smiled and said, "Sure. Haven't you seen my dungeon? I've done it all "

Julie grinned and bobbed her head yes.

Lacy paused for a moment and then, "Are you still scared to do it."

Julie clenched her teeth briefly, and then said, "I don't know."

Before the climbed into bed, Lacy opened her arms to give her a hug, Julie stood with her hands at her side, "See you in the morning Julie," said Lacy

"Good night Lacy," said Julie.

~

A few hours later, when Julie woke-up to go to the bathroom, Lacy was spooning with her.

"Good morning sweetie," lacy said, lovingly.

"It's not morning yet," said Julie, speaking softly. "I'm just going to pee."

When she got back in bed, she hesitated for a moment, and then she snuggled close to Lacy, who put her arm around Julie again.

Both women giggled, and then settle down to try to go back to sleep, but that didn't happen for either one of them right away.

"This is different," thought Julie. "But in a good way. I feel safe and loved because it's lacy." Then she wondered what it would be like if they were naked, and she smiled. "Some day," she thought.

Lacy's thoughts were a bit more risqué as she held Julie in her arms and debated with herself. "I've wanted you since the first time I saw you," she thought. "I'd love to have you lying next to me naked right now, but I care about you too much and I don't want to scare you. Some day though."

Then the both of them drifted off to sleep again.

~

When Fifi, Alex, Julie, and Amanda walked into the kitchen, Fifi put both of her hands on her hips and said, "Lacy Elise Palmer, you're not running a hotel. Why are you already up cooking breakfast?"

Lacy looked at Fifi and grinned, and then she said, "I'm in a good mood. I had a hot little wolf in my bed last night."

Julie looked at the three of them with her mouth open in mock shock before saying, "Wait. What? How did I not know about this?"

Alex, Fifi, and Lacy giggled happily.

Amanda looked at Lacy and licked her lips.

Lacy felt Amanda's eyes on her, and returned her gaze, then held it for a moment before she said, "Everyone, I think it's time for all of us to bond with Amanda."

A moment later she spoke to Amanda through their bond saying, "Why did you lick your lips? Didn't you get enough to eat last night?"

Amanda responded saying, "Yeah, but I still have room for dessert." Then she discreetly smirked at her.

~~~

A couple hours later it was time to run. Since the group was already together, they decided to leave from Lacy's backyard.

When Julie asked Amanda if she was going to run with them, she hesitated and then said, "Y'all should go on without me. I'll just slow you down."

'That's nonsense," said Lacy. "You're a "Werewolf, you were born to run."

"Alright then, but don't say I didn't warn you," said Amanda.

Fifi shifted right away, and then Julie looked at Alex, Lacy and Amanda and smiled before shifting into her wolf for the second time in two days. Moments later five wolves were trotting along the river.

Lacy and Amanda's wolves ran at a slow steady pace while they talked and made plans to hookup. Meanwhile Alex, Fifi and Julie's wolves mostly sprinted, ran, and played.

After the run:

Fifi was the last one to get showered and dressed before she joined the others in the kitchen. "Lacy, Hun, we're going for now. Well be back around 5 pm to make sure my setup guys have everything they need," said Fifi, just before kissing Amanda on her lips.