You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's good to know people in high places,"

boasted Alex, then she giggled.

When Amanda looked at Fifi and Alex questioningly, Lacy said, "Fifi has an event organizing business. Her staff is setting up the tent, tables and pool in the backyard. They're basically getting paid to party tonight.

"OK, gotcha," said Amanda.

With that Alex hooked her arm around Fifi's arm and said, "Tootles kids. Oh, and Jules wear that sexy suit of yours that disappears when it gets wet. Maybe someone you like will be here tonight."

"OK, I'll think about it," said Julie. "Alright I'm out too. You ready Amanda?"

Amanda cleared her throat, and then looked at Lacy, and then Lacy said, "I'll drop her at her hotel when I run out to the grocery."

Julie looked at Amanda and then walked over and kissed her on her lips, and then walked over to Lacy and kissed her too, before saying, "See y'all tonight."

Lacy reached out and touched her hand before saying, "K, see you too."

~

When the house was empty of its usual guests, Lacy and Amanda sat at the kitchen table sipping from two large wine glasses.

Amanda broke the silence when she said, "When you came to visit our pack, I didn't see any sign that you liked pussy."

Lacy smiled her usual confident smile, and then said, "I'm an Alpha. You know how we do." Then she laughed and continued talking, saying, "Actually I like a lot of different things, but I'm always aware people are watching me, so I'm always on my best behavior."

"How about you, what's your preference? It's really not obvious from looking at you either"

"Girl I love pussy, especially being the top," said Amanda enthusiastically. "But I don't mind playing with the boys as long as I'm in control."

Lacy took a big swig of her wine, and then said, "I like a Dom woman because I'm Dom too.

"C'mon let me show you what I was talking about earlier."

~

"This is my dungeon," said Lacy.

"What is this stuff?" asked Amanda, taking close looks at an iron cross, a queening chair, and a sex swing. "I already know how the stripper pole and bed work." She laughed.

Lacy laughed too, and then walked over to each piece of equipment and explained how the toy worked, saying, "Well let's see, the sex swing is great if a guy wants to pound you. The queening chair is great for face sitting. And the iron cross is fantastic for giving a blowjob or eating pussy."

When she was done explaining things she grabbed the remote.

"Check this out. Let me hit the stripper music first," said Lacy, then speaking in her fake strip club announcer voice. "And now, taking the stage, it's Lacy."

"Girl you're crazy," howled Amanda, as Lacy did her best bump and grind, and moved her hips to the music as she worked the pole.

By the time the song was over, Lacy was dripping with sweat and buck naked.

"Lacy I love your body. I wish I was that size again. Come here, let me taste you," said Amanda.

"Oh my Luna," said Lacy. "My clit is so sensitive right now. I've been so hot since I held Julie in my arms last night. Oh yes, lick it."

"Hold on just a second," said Amanda. "Let me get out of my clothes so we can get on that face sitting chair."

Moments later:

"Here it is, it's all for you," said Lacy sitting on the chair with her legs spread wide and her pussy dripping juice onto Amanda's face, as she licked and slurped Lacy's sex."

Lacy was rolling her hips and fucking Amanda's mouth the entire time causing her pussy hair to tickle Amanda's nose.

After a few minutes of high impact pussy eating, Lacy had cum and needed a break. "Girl you made me want to scream," she said as she rolled to her right, and sat on the floor.

"That was fun," said Amanda. "But now I want to sit on your face."

"Yes ma'am," said Lacy.

Once Lacy was lying on her back with her face in place, Amanda spread those big thighs of hers and set her fat, hairy pussy lips on Lacy's mouth. Unfortunately it was hard for Lacy to breathe, which made both women laugh. "I don't think I can stay down here for long," said Lacy laughing.

They tried it for a couple minutes more, but it just wasn't working, so they gave it up. But Amanda wasn't as bothered about it as Lacy was.

"I prefer to eat pussy than to have mine licked anyway," said Amanda, "But I'll show you what I do like. Let's get on the bed"

In no time, Amanda had Lacy's eyes rolling back in her head; she'd mounted Lacy scissor style and was rolling her hips and grinding her pussy on Lacy's pussy. This time Lacy couldn't stifle her yelps as Amanda rocked her big ass back and forth, mixing in some figure eights, and generally driving Lacy crazy with the constant clit to clit contact.

After some serious girl on girl fucking, both women were able to cum, and they lay in a tangled heap of arms and legs. Both women laughed out loud when Lacy said, "It smells like pussy in here."

About forty five minutes later, Lacy dropped Amanda at the lobby entrance of her hotel, and kissed her on the lips before saying, "See ya tonight at the pool party. Wear something slutty.

~~~

Your humble narrator's impression of the pool party:

The event turned out to be a family and friends affair. Fifi's longtime beau, Randy drove up from the Jackson pack territory, along with Tito.

Lacy's brothers Harry and Arnold Palmer came over from Palmer Island South Carolina.

Spike showed up along with a few other people from the community who embrace their werewolf nature.

Of course Lacy, Alex, Fifi, Julie, and Amanda were there.

Alex got her wish, as all of the ladies were dressed as bare as they dared. Swimsuits ranged from tiny, to see-through, to disappearing when wet, to fitting like a second skin.

Amanda wore a cat-suit that looked like she was poured into it. People couldn't help but stare at her ass.

Lacy wore a modest bathing suit, but her bush and pussy print was so noticeable, she decided to wear a sarong, since her brothers were there.

Alex's bikini top covered her breasts and her thong covered her entire bush, which shocked and surprised her girlfriends.

Julie wore one of her disappearing swimsuits that became completely transparent except for the gusset, when she got into the pool.

Fifi was modest as she always is, choosing a high cut suit that showed all of her long legs, and the top portion barely covered her nipples, but it was all hidden by a pullover cover-up.

~

In parenthesis are your narrator's interpretations of things said at the pool party:

As Lacy became more and more aroused, she whispered into Tito's ear saying, "I've got a special room I want to show you later."

(Which led to hot sex in her dungeon, I'm sure.)

~

Alex and Harry kept disappearing for short periods of time. When they returned they always had big grins on their faces.

(They could have been blowing a joint, or she could have been blowing him.)

~

Amanda was waiting on Spike hand and foot. First chance he got he asked, "What's up with this, why are you being so nice to me?"

Amanda responded casually saying, "You took care of me in bed, so I'm taking care of you tonight."

"Sure," said Spike. "You just want some more of my John Thomas."

Amanda smiled coyly.

(I think Spike figured her out.)

~

Julie couldn't stop smiling at Arnold, and even commented that the people at the party were some of her favorite Werewolves.

Arnold's head jerked when she said that. "Is this the same Julie I met at the Jackson pack's estate. Is this the same Julie I text with?" he asked. Then he laughed.

"Hush," said Julie before kissing him deeply. "This is the one man I could possibly be a werewolf for," she thought.

(Amanda's comment to Julie about her mother's view on being a Werewolf seems to have done the trick.)

~

Fifi and Randy were in love again as they always are for the brief time they are together. They sat close together, usually touching hands.

(Fifi really does Randy, but she also really does love pussy too, that's what I think.)

~

There was good food, good music, and good company

Around 10 pm with all the sexual tension in the air it was time to shift and run. Everyone basically stripped and left their clothes where they'd been standing then headed for the woods.

It was more like a group rutting session than a run. Here are the highlights.

~

When Alex's wolf trotted into the woods with her tail held high and her fat pussy jiggling, with every step she took Harry's wolf was close behind her. It was swollen, and her juices were glistening in its slit.

~

Amanda's wolf and Spike's wolf walked slowly along the foot path from Lacy's back yard, they were sniffing each other and playing idly. Spike's wolf could smell her arousal, but every time he'd playfully mount her she'd spin are pussy out of his reach, and tease him.

Soon his cock was sticking out of its sheath and drizzling a clear liquid. Amanda's wolf would lick his cock and then scramble to avoid him.

When he'd back off and leave her alone, she'd raise her tail in the air and trot directly in front of him.

She made the mistake of standing still too long, when she stopped to watch Harry's wolf hammer Alex's wolf's swollen pussy.

When Spike's wolf reared up on his hind legs, and started thrusting, this time the tip of his cock hit pay dirt. In an instant his rod pistoned out of its sheath, and rammed into Amanda's wolf's mature pussy. Within seconds of entering, he was inside of her to the hilt.

~

Lacy had sprinted from her backyard, running toward the spot at the bend in the river where she likes to get caught.

When Tito pulled her down, she quickly scrambled to her feet and within moments, she had him by the throat and pinned to the ground. She happily released him, and then went down on her front legs with her tail wagging, and her ass in the air waiting to be mounted.

~

Julie couldn't wait to be overwhelmed by Arnold's huge wolf again. He was well over six feet tall as a human, and his wolf completely covered hers. She loved feeling his weight on her, and the total loss of control, as he held her tight to where she couldn't move.

As he pounded his cock into her wolf, her wolf was thinking, "I could get pounded by this cock forever."

~

When the males knotted them, all the females yelped loudly, and howls of pleasure from the males could be heard across the lake, and throughout the forest.

~~~

Sunday was quiet, with everyone on lockdown with their partner:

Arnold and Julie fucked like rabbits again Sunday night. Her wolf quickly forgave her when the action started, and took several cold showers while she watched them fuck. "You are the biggest perv ever," Julie said to her.

~

Alex did something she almost never does; she fucked Harry in human form, which means he must be special to her. She said to him, "I hope you know how special I think you are."

~

Fifi and Randy went at it like newlyweds again. He said to her, "By Luna, I think the reason you won't marry me, is so I'll keep fucking you like this every time we see each other."

Fifi giggled, and pretended she didn't know what he was talking about.

~

Lacy and Tito slept most of the day away after using each one of her sex apparatuses last night. Tito especially loved the queening chair. They took turns sitting on it.

He about broke his back when Lacy was on the sex swing though. When she spread her big thighs wide, exposing her tight little pussy, he had to fight his hybrid side for control. "Oh my Luna," he thought as her folds gripped his thick cock like a vice.

Lacy grinned wickedly as she milked his cock with her velvety walls, until they were empty.

~~~

Monday morning, Memorial Day:

Julie visited with Amanda one last time before she left Panola Mountain.

When she knocked on the door to Amanda's suite shortly after 10 am, Amanda answered the door dressed in just her robe. "Come in," she said, smiling. "Have a seat." Then she walked to the couch, sat and patted the seat beside her.

The bedroom door was closed but Julie scented sex in the air. She smiled knowingly, and Amanda grinned back at her.

Julie bit her bottom lip to compose herself. Then she noticed how Amanda was sitting. Her robe was open to her crotch, but her bush was mostly covered by her thigh, since her legs were crossed.

~

"Why in the hell didn't I just call her," thought Julie, laughing to herself.

"Because you wanted to do the right thing and tell her goodbye in person," said her wolf.

~

It wasn't easy to maintain her focus with Amanda's business practically on display; she'd even given in once and looked down there, afterwards she couldn't suppress her giggle.

When she looked at Amanda's face again, it was wearing a mischievous expression. "She's testing me," thought Julie. "I'll show her who's in control."

After Julie regrouped, she maintained constant eye to eye contact for the rest of the conversation. She said, "I came here to say goodbye to you properly. But since I'm here I can ask a couple of questions I was going to ask you on the phone later. Are the Alpha's house and other pack member's homes still standing?"

"Yes," responded Amanda. "Everything is as it was. There are even a couple of families living there to look after things. Some of us have held out hope that we would have another Alpha someday.

"Why are you asking about that place?" She was sounding hopeful now.

"I think I would like to see my real parents home," said Julie. "Besides, I'm going to kind of be responsible for our pack lands soon.

"I'll call you as soon as I receive my first payment from Dirty Money Mining. We can schedule a day to visit after that."

~

After Amanda had answered her questions, it was time for Julie to leave. She stood up resolutely and walked quickly toward the door and waited for Amanda. When she got there a few seconds later, Julie gave her a brief hug and a quick kiss on her lips and immediately slipped out the door.

~~~

Dear readers, this tale was always about a person who wasn't comfortable with whom she was, so she was trying to live as who she wished to be.

When Julie said, "If Julia could embrace being a Werewolf and still see herself as human, maybe she could too." this story was essentially over.

So I think it's a wrap for 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf', but there are some scenarios I'd like to explore for Alpha Juliana Macon and her non-conventional pack at Gum Swamp Creek Estate.