You Can't Make This Shit Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm plenty hard, Don."

"Good." He leaned over the couch and dug his elbows in. His ass was angled up and facing me. I paused. "What, you need a written invitation?"

Mel took a glob of lube and rubbed it around his asshole, pushing it in with two fingers. I lined my cock up to his hole and slid right in. There was no resistance. He'd been down this road before. Still, it felt damn good as I slid in and out of his hole, his sphincter gripping each slide. I was deep inside him and I could feel the head rub up against his prostate. Each time, I did this, he groaned and pulled me deeper. It felt just as great from my end as well. The nubby sensation of his gland rubbed along my helmet in a magical way. We got into a nice rhythm and I was high and wide, if you know what I mean.

I couldn't crouch any lower so Steven accomodated himself into a better position in which to suck my ass. I felt a breast slide along my back. I looked up to see that we had drawn a crowd watching in appreciation. Mel was under Don and he seemed elated as Don sawed in and out of his mouth. They were hands on my ass and more hands on my back. I could feel Don coming, I could literally feel his ass clench as his cum rose from his balls. slapping happily over Mel's face. I had Liddy on one side of me caressing my nipples, and there were those other hands, too and that mouth on my ass. People stroked my body and rubbed themselves against me. At one point, I had a moist twat riding the back of my leg. At another point, I had two fingers reach into my ass. I supposed that Steven had to come up for air. And, as a piece de resistance, there was a tongue lapping at my bouncing testicles. Maybe that's where Steven went.

Don started to grunt. Mel gagged as Don filled his throat. The sensation of Don's orgasm from within his ass took me over the edge and I began to fuck him hard and fast. I was grunting like an animal when I pumped my load deep into his guts. He squeezed his sphincter as I sprayed his bowels. I banged against his ass. Finally, I slipped out of him to a round of applause. Leaning back, I lost my balance but the women were there to help me sit down. Liddy took a warm, moist towel from the bar and bathed my cock. My asshole was quite clean already. When she finished with me, she handed the towel to the club's resident ass man who had just scrupulously cleaned Don's rectum with his tongue.

I lay back and took in the scene. Mr. Three-Cock-Rings approached Liddy and asked if she finally had some time for him. Liddy smiled back and ran her hand along his mighty shaft. I watched as it got hard under her gentle touch and this bad boy had to be nearly a foot long, I swear. With the addition of three silver metal cock rings, it was a sight to behold. "Oh Karl, I always have time for you." Karl was a big guy in all respects so it was no surprise when she leaped onto his hips and slowing slid down his Second Amendment Right. His hands held her butt while she bounced on him grunting in pleasure.

"Sooner or later, everyone gets a taste of Karl." Ms. Pain-and-Pleasure whispered in my ear.

"I'm not as interested in Karl as I am in you."

"Oh, don't worry, honey. You and I are going to have good times. I already got your phone number from Liddy. When is good?"

My eyes turned back to Karl and his massive thing pistoning vertically as Liddy, with a far-away look, bounced upon it. It suddenly occurred to me why Liddy did those kegels and why Don's ass was as big as the Holland Tunnel. This impressed the hell out of me.

"Sooner or later, everyone gets a taste of Karl." Ms. Pain-and-Pleasure whispered again. I leaned over and kissed her - a real lip-smackin', tongue-flappin' work of art. "Mmmm...and a good kisser, too." She rolled into my lap.

I drank a lot that night. I smoked a bunch of weed. I fucked and sucked my way around the crowd although I never did get that taste of Karl who seemed pretty much on demand. Somehow, I found myself in the guest bedroon the next morning. As I stood peeing over the toilet bowl, Liddy walked into the bathroom. All the events of the night before flashed through me. Suddenly, it was hard to pee as my bladder waged war with my morning woody. Here was that gorgeous woman again, this time in a slight silky robe highlighting the nipples beneath, and she was holding a Bloody Mary.

"I'll leave you alone so you can pee. Take a shower if you want. I'm putting up coffee..." Her voice trailed away as she walked back into the kitchen.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, Don was there holding a bathrobe and a joint.

"I hope you enjoyed last night."

"Last night was excellent."

"Good. Come on, let's join Liddy."

I dried off and threw on the terry robe. Liddy had laid out some bagels and was pouring coffee when I entered."

"Liddy, Ray told me that he had a great time last night."

"And so did we. I'm glad you enjoyed our friends. You're a member of our exclusive club now. Are you and Montana going to hook up? I gave her your number."

"Oh, that's her name. I'm flattered. I'm seeing her this week. I have to admit though that while the party was fun and an eye-opener, the best sex took place betweeen the three of us when we were in the bedroom. It was off-the hook." I sipped my coffee.

"I can't disagree, my friend. That was on another level." We sat around drinking our coffee.

"So who says we can't do it again? Like maybe right now or do you have someplace to go?" Liddy smirked in a totally saucy way. I took another sip of coffee. "Follow me, boys and bring the coffee with you." We watched her sashay into her bedroom. We were not too far behind.

"Okay, here's what I want to do. I think I must have played this scene out in my head at least a million times...I mean since we were kids. I want to sit in a circle and watch each other jerk off. And maybe help each other. Now get naked."

She positioned us in a triangle on the bed, all with folded legs and knees touching. Both Don and I were semi-hard and it looked cool to have all these shaved organs staring at me. Liddy pussy was a work of art, I swear. Her large lips unfolded like petals forming around her bump of a clit. She was moist. She placed one palm over her mound.

"So when Don and I were sophomores - you were a senior - I walked in on him blowing Terry Glasser in his bedroom. At first I was shocked but then it turned me on." She has making little circles around her vagina.

"I was freaked out," Don said. "Terry and I had been sucking each other off for a few years and here I was - busted. And busted by my girlfriend, whose pussy I had touched for the first time only the night before!"

"True. I let him finger me in the car. What Donny didn't know was that Sandy Alexander and I had been fingering ad licking each other since we both got tits. So it turned me on to know that my boyfriend was as dirty as I - and that we shared a secret."

She spread her lips wide and separated the lips, exposing her dark wet hole. Her inner labia pulled up over the clit hood. She played two fingers in her hole and rubbed it about. Then she removed the fingers and rubbed her clit. It popped out and up under the hood. Don and I were now idly stroking our fully hard sticks.

"It felt good to share our secret."

"After that, we were solid in every way as a couple. We did all sorts of things with and to each other. Remember the time we played with the cucumber, Don?"

"Now I understand how you could take Karl's huge cock last night."

"Once you get used to the size, you stretch around it. Karl makes me feel so full." She rubbed a little faster.

"Even my ass got used to Karl; you wanna talk full?" added Don. I nodded appreciatively. Don reached over and added his hand to mine. His grip around my cock was tighter. "I love your cock, Ray. It's beautiful. Really." I smiled and placed my fingers under his balls.

Liddy sighed as she watched us. "You have no idea how long I've dreamed of this. When we were in college, we used to lay in bed and imagine your cock, Ray. Really, we did. I knew you were fucking girls. I'd heard gossip about your skills. Fantasizing about you inspired our first threesome. Let me see you cum. I want to see it." She placed a few fingers into her pussy and slowly began to ride her hand. This produced a number of squishing sounds that caused Don and I to pick up the pace.

"You're too dry, Ray." Don leaned over and took my dick in his mouth. He licked it up and down, then sat back and continued to stroke me. "Much better."

"Hmm. You have a point, Don." I responded in kind, taking his cock deep down my throat until his pubes bounced off my nose. On the way back up, my tongue swirled around his shaft until I reached the head, where I sucked it in before popping it out with a loud "pop!" Liddy moaned. I sat back up.

"Too hot. I'm going to cum." Liddy was furiously, but with light pressure, dancing her fingers around her pussy. Clear liquid flowed down her leg. She pulled at her clit and her hips began to jerk. "Uh...ungh...ungh...cum...oh...oh." She was soaking and dripping. Her scent was powerful. She raised up her hips and pushed her other hand deep into her canal. Her eyes were closed and as her orgasm shook her, she looked beatific.

Don's cock was trembling in my hand. I picked up the pace and aimed his cock at his wife. Two long ropes shot from his cock and landed on her chest and stomach, the rest flowed out like a fountain over my hand. We were all panting and trying to catch our breath. Don began to jerk me but I stopped him. I wanted everyone to rest.

"That was fun." I said to complete agreement.

"Now it's your turn, Ray. What would you like us to do? What would you like to do to us? My only request is that I want to see you cum."

"Considering that you two have waited a long time for this...considering that this could have happened a long time ago...considering that this is like a dream come true for me...considering all that, I'm going to just lay back and let the two of you do whatever you want to me. I want to revel in this." I lay back on the bed and spread my legs wide. I heard them get off the bed, go into the bathroom and some whispering. They returned a few moments later.

Liddy placed a sleeping mask over my eyes. "We don't want you to know who is doing what. This was another fantasy of ours."

Next, I heard a vibrator turn on. It was an old-fashioned Oster-type that had springs through which you placed your palm and with the motor resting on the back of your hand. I felt a vibrating hand run up and down my cock a few times. I felt my body dissolve. Over the next while, my body was completely massaged, vibrated and buzzed. Two tongues licked at my shaft but only for a moment. "Turn over!" I was told.

Now my back and my legs were being done. Four hands, one vibrating but actually, causing my entire body to hum; an occasional mouth, and occasional tongue. Sometimes, they rubbed their genitals over me. Talk about sensuality! I was jello. A flat palm smacked my ass. "Turn over again. Get on your hands and knees!" Quite the little dominatrix.

I did as I was told. I felt the vibrating on my ass. I felt a vibrating finger circle my finger and then gently push its way in. The finger just stayed there one knuckle in vibrating and loosening my sphincter. A head slipped under me and started to nurse the head of my cock. A tongue replaced the vibrating finger and my asshole was not only being rimmed, but caressed, adored, made love to...oh, it was exquisite.

The body under me rotated. I scented approaching pussy. I lowered my antennae and slipped my face into a sopping cunt. It tasted divine. I hadn't realized just how thirsty I'd become.

Don removed his tongue from inside my hole and moved back. A few moments later, I felt his cock nudge my nose. I lifted my head and guided him into his wife making sure I licked him all the way in. I was in one of my favorite positions and I was wallowing in their genitals. Several times, I thought I would cum in Liddy's mouth but each time, she slowed up and applied pressure to my stem. This was a very good rhythm we all had as the multiple groans and sighs confirmed.

Don pulled back and away again. He moved back to licking my asshole again but after a few licks, replaced it with the head of his dick. I leaned into Liddy's snatch and raised my butt as he easily slid in. "Ohhhh..." I groaned. His cock gently slid up and back causing my cock to jump each time. "Ohhhhh..." I groaned again, this time releasing a powerful explosion of sticky milk into Liddy's craw. She held and pumped my balls as I continued to fill her. Her moaning hummed my balls. Then I felt him release his load as he groaned, too. His cum felt warm as it painted my insides. This caused me to spurt one last shot into Liddy, whose hips were now rocking my jaw. I stuck two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her spot. She began to convulse and to squirt on me. The shower first hit my nose and ran into the nostrils. Within moments I was gurgling and swallowing as quickly as I could. My mouth and my entire head, shoulders and chest were dripping from her nectar as his gooey seed dripped out of my ass and down my balls. We all fell in a heap and as one, panted and sweated for a while.

"Sex with you guys is the best. Thanks. A million times, thanks."

Liddy giggled. "I have to agree. This was worth waiting years for. The three of us really can fuck. You made me squirt. I haven't done that in years."

"I agree with both of you. Our sex is better than anything we do with our friends. That's sex and fun and diversion, this is so emotional. Yes, I am loving this!"

We lay like that for a while relishing in the intimacy. "I've really appreciated this. This has been some of the best sex I've ever had but if you don't mind. I have to push on. I'm going to shower, have another cup o' joe and head back to my place."

"Ah come on. It's Sunday. Where do you have to go?"

"Well, there's my dog and there are a few things I have to do."

"Come on, Ray. You said your dog was with neighbors. It's still early."

Once I hesitated, I was through. They began to laugh. And really, what did I have to do? "I don't know if my cock is even working after this. I need to rest up." I was serious. I really didn't think I could get hard again. I wasn't sure I hadn't already dislocated my jaw.

"Okay...Alright...we have things to do, too. Don, I wanted us to go over to the nursery..."

"Right, right. But how 'bout we do this: one day this week, we'll meet over at the bar and this time have a real meal."

"Good idea, honey. Then we'll all come back here and you'll both eat me. I'll be dessert!"

I nodded in agreement and shook my head in astonishment. These two really loved to fuck and party. Who knew? I went to take my shower. Liddy come in with a huge bath towel and insisted she dry my crotch. It felt good but my dick was done, I wasn't going to get hard again until I chilled out for a day or two. I dressed and we did a big kiss-kiss-kiss on my way out.

I drove home thinking about how this whole thing turned out and certainly, I was pleased with the results. But truth be told, as I drove home, all I could think about was booting up my computer, going online to the dating site and doing a search to see who else I knew.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this. I appreciate and welcome all comments, emails and ratings.