You Can't Spell MILF without M-I-L Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

She had gotten her hands on my head. I presume her plan was to fend me off. However, after just my first few licks of her she moaned, put her hands behind her and leaned back. In no time she was moaning consistently. I pulled my face away and looked up at her.

"So, what do you think we should do tomorrow?"

She was confused. "What? Eh, uh, what? What do you mean tomorrow?" and then, she implored, "Why did you stop?"

I remained as sincere as I could. "Sorry, it just popped in my mind and so I thought it'd ask."

She was about to say something but I inserted my middle finger into her burning hot flesh and she could only get out a few words.

"Oh, good, uh, yes."

I recommenced my oral ministrations and soon she was moaning again, she moved her legs so that they were over my shoulders and down my back. As I felt her building to a peak I withdrew both finger and mouth and looked at her.

"So, what do you think we should do tomorrow?"

She was breathing a bit heavily so it took her a moment or two to respond.

"You bastard! What do you think you are doing? You knew how close I was, didn't you?" she looked almost desperate.

I looked at her smugly, quite satisfied with myself. "Oh, so it's all well and good for you to tease me the whole ride home but I tease you a little and it's a different story. Is that it?"

I had made one small miscalculation. In both moral arguments and war it's generally best to have the high ground. I had forgotten my current position vis-à-vis hers. She locked her ankles behind me and began applying pressure with her thighs.

I'm not saying that she could have snapped my neck. I'm not saying she could have choked me out. I'm not even saying that I couldn't have escaped. All I'm saying is that sometimes the best defense is a good offense. I reinserted my finger in her unguarded opening and that threw her off her game. Sensing the advantage I moved in for the kill. I swallowed her labia and clitoris whole in my mouth. Lightly adding suction I tossed her sweet pink petals left and right with my tongue. The suction was having the unplanned effect of flooding my mouth with her rather copious amount of secretions. I released my vacuum and swallowed.

I decided to focus on her pleasure center and surrounded her clit with my lips while vibrating my tongue at the junction of her lips just under her nubbin. She was able to utter two words before she climaxed, in a trembling orgasm that left her sprawled on the breakfast bar heaving for breath.

"Finally! Yessssssss.."

When I felt she had recovered sufficiently I picked her up and carried her to her room. I sat her on the edge of the bed and removed her dress. She's a fast healer apparently because as soon as I had pulled off my shirt and both pairs of shorts (khakis and under) she was ready to go.

"It's my turn now. Lie back on the bed and spread 'em," she commanded with a look in her eyes that made me pause.

Little did I know how much of a tease could be when she wanted!

Sensing my apprehension she continued, "Relax, dear lover of mine, I promise I'll be gentle." The mischievous look and devilish smirk did not soothe me at all. She climbed onto the bed between my legs and crawled toward me like an animal stalking her prey. I must confess that in the conflict between apprehension and lust, lust had a sizable lead.

Despite my vulnerable position and the lack of any clear indication of her intentions I was fully erect. My eyes weren't focused on her as a potential threat. Rather I was scanning from her hanging breasts and their swollen nipples, to the way her hips and rump moved with each advance of one or the other leg.

When her face was mere inches from my twig and berries she looked me in the eye and licked her lips. Pre-cum was seeping from my dick and had created a silvery thread leading to my belly. Slowly, Janet raised the index finger of her right hand and moved it forward until the nail broke the thread. With impossible deliberateness she moved her finger toward the head of my cock, collecting the oozing pre-cum on the pad.

My penis bobbed twice in anticipation of her finger reaching the engorged head. It was not to be. With a satisfied little laugh deep in her throat she smiled a wicked smile at me and moved her finger above my cock and rotated her hand and wrist so that the dollop of my fluid was now hanging.

Her movement was almost imperceptible as the gap between my flesh and her digit decreased. She touched me ever so lightly where the glans separates on the underside of the head and then lifted her hand. There was now a thread from me to her.

Even the rapid bobbing and pulsing of my prick did not sever the strand. Once more she lightly touched me. This time she did not remove her finger, instead she lightly moved it back and forth following the small channel formed between the two edges of my glans.

My eyes were laser locked on the sight of her nail appearing to my view just below the slit and then disappearing again. I swear to you I could feel the difference between the hard edges of her nail and the soft pad of her finger tip. The sensation was incredible. Just enough to send signals from nerve ending to nerve ending until they reached the pleasure center of my brain but not enough to make me explode.

"You are a mean, teasing bitch," I growled as I endured the pleasurable agony she was dispensing.

"Oh, I am, am I? You mean that my finger polishing the underside of your handsome, swollen meat is not to your satisfaction?" She produced a pretend pout as evidence of her 'concern'.

"You know exactly what I mean because you know exactly what you are doing! I don't know where you learned this form of torture, but I can assure you that if you continue in this manner I shall not be responsible for my actions," I snarled.

"Surely my man appreciates the loving touch and the undivided attention of his woman. Surely he can see that this is all about his pleasure and enjoyment, that this is just another in the many things his woman is happy to do to please him?"

"Listen you cock-tease, you've been doing anything and everything you could to arouse me and keep me hard all night. I'm surprised my nuts aren't the size of plums right now given how much they're aching."

For a moment I swear I saw a flicker of concern sweep across her face, but the wicked smile and intense, searing eyes were still there.

"You mean these nuts right here?" Her left hand, hidden from my view, slipped along the sheets until I felt the fingernails touch my scrotum. With the four fingers below my sack she pressed her thumb between my nuggets and trapped the skin. Slowly she pulled and stretched the flesh away from my body while making her fingers dance underneath. Her nails gave wonderful, sensual scratches to my taut dermis.

And still that finger was slipping back and forth, my own fluid providing the lubricant to allow her digit to skate effortlessly on my most sensitive flesh.

"You bitch!" I hissed. "Quit teasing me. Do something more and let me cum!"

"Something more?" She replied, acting all innocent. "Like what?"

As if she didn't know!

"Blow me, wrap your hands around me and jerk me, sit on me and put me inside you."

I heard the self satisfied, smug laugh as she relentlessly stared me in the eye. She began to lower her head without breaking eye contact and she puckered her lips. Her lips did not reach my shaft, though her nose did brush it briefly as her mouth continued until she made contact with the stretched skin in her left hand. Her tongue began to traverse the surface and its warm wetness felt similar to her finger slipping under my head - enough to register as pleasure but insufficient to drive me over the crest to orgasm.

I could only release a frustrated, guttural "Aaaarrrgggghhhh".

In response came her sinister (I now felt) laugh. She released her hold on me and suddenly engulfed my left testicle in her humid mouth and sucked softly.

"Aaagggghhhh, you're killing me," I cried out as I slammed my fist into the mattress. "You've got about thirty seconds or else."

"Or else what?" She asked. She raised her head to look at me and her eyebrows arched to emphasize the sincerity of her inquiry.

"Or else I am going to flip you on your back and start fucking you. No preliminaries, no warming you up, no making sure you're wet and ready. Just all in animal lust fucking."

Her finger was no longer on my cock. "Really? You'd do that to me if I don't please you?"

To goad me further, she licked and sucked her index finger, making quite a show until she opened her frosted, pink lips, removed the digit and returned it to teasing me on the underside of my head.

"That's it! I yelled. I got to my knees in a flash. I grabbed her by the upper arms and pulled her up. I swung her to my left and pushed her on her back.

She was laughing and giggling uncontrollably; right up until I got between her long legs and positioned my dick right at the door of her orifice. With one sustained thrust I buried myself inside her. The laughing changed swiftly to "Ooooooooihhhhh!"

I made a partial withdrawal and then jammed my shaft to her depths again.

"Yesssssssss!" She moaned as her legs hooked over my hips and her arms snaked under mine to grasp my shoulders.

"I'm yours. Fuck me," she groaned.

I drove into her, blinded by desire and need that came from the thousands of years old parts of my DNA. I was almost an animal, copulating based on instinct. Only as Janet's breathing became an animal like pant and then she let out a long groan as her orgasm swept through her did I return to the here and now.

The contractions of her muscles, from her abs, to her cunt, to her legs, and her arms squeezed my ejaculation from me. I grunted like some unknown beast with each contraction of my own, propelling both my load into her and gratification throughout my body.

Supporting myself on trembling arms I looked down at Janet. Her hair disheveled and wild, her eyes sleepy but loving and her lips curled in a relaxed, genuine smile I said to her, "don't you ever tease me like that again. You'll fucking kill me."

I lowered my body carefully until my face was nuzzled deep in her neck. Breathing in the essence of her with each inhalation.

Her lips kissed my ear and my cheek. She raised my left hand in hers and kissed the back and then each finger. "Oh, I think you can stand quite a bit more. Speaking for myself, I do love the results of teasing you all night. Not that I want you tearing into and ravaging me like that every time but it sure felt good just then."

"Well," I croaked, crashing from the adrenaline high of the past hours, "if you had any doubts as to what you do to me, I hope they are fully dispelled."

"I may doubt my appeal to others in general, but I am comfortable that, for some inexplicable reason, you find me appealing." Kisses fell upon my cheek, the top of my head and my shoulder. I lay still, basking in her attention and savoring the feel of her supple body beneath mine.

"Oh no you don't, buster. Don't you fall asleep on top of me. I feel you getting heavier as you drift away. You'll crush me if I don't move you now."

I rolled to my side and then back. My penis left a slick trail of our combined bodily fluids across her thigh and hip as I rolled. As I came to rest on my back it landed on my left thigh, slung by its own momentum.

Janet sat up cross legged and ran her hands over my abdomen, thighs and pubic area. "I love looking at your body. I love the feel of it- beside me, under me, on top of me, in my arms, under my hands, anywhere and anyhow."

"You poor woman," I offered weakly, "how long were you shut up in that convent?"

She punched my thigh and whispered back to me, "I'm serious."

"Quit abusing me and come lie next to me so I can hold you."

Her hair fell onto my shoulder, her nose and lips nestled against my neck, and she threw her right leg over my thigh and crotch. I pulled her in tight, wrapping her in both arms.

I was able to utter, "you are amazing," before I drifted happily to sleep.

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers
12