You Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed two minutes later. 'Yes, daddy.'

I showered and went into the basement to get ready for my guest. I'm no amateur when it comes to bondage. I had the equipment to make sure she left here knowing exactly what real BDSM feels like.

When I heard the doorbell ring, I left the toys and made my way to the front door.

Sarah was dressed like I expected. Her blonde hair was down and wavy. She was wearing a white button up shirt that was straining top hold her chest in. A feat the top three buttons couldn't handle. The white shirt looked good in contrast with her black micro skirt and her pointed stilettos. My cock twitched at the sight of her long tan legs.

"Glad you made it." I said with a coy smile, stepping aside and letting her enter.

Sarah walked in, holding my eye contact and smiling nervously. 'Yes!' I thought to myself. 'She's nervous!'

"Lovely home you two have here." Sarah said, looking around. My stomach twisted when she mentioned my girl friend.

"Thanks!" Trying to play it off. "We worked hard for this." That last part was meant to cut a little.

"I bet." Sarah kept walking around, slowly looking over things while her high heels clicked on the hardwood. "Where is your lady tonight?"

"She had some plans and is occupied else where. Don't worry, we've got plenty of time." I walked to the bar and poured some whisky into a couple of glasses.

"Thank you, Mr. Fonts." She said with a sexy smile. "Will you be...having your way with me on your bed?"

Right to the point. I was a little taken back by her eagerness but I played it cool as I could. "No, that's for love making. The kind of way I'm going to have with you, that stuff is in the basement."

Sarah shifted on her feet and took another swig from her glass. "Basement?" She laughed nervously. "That seems dark, Mr. Fonts."

"Don't worry, there is plenty of lighting." I finished my whisky and placed the glass on the bar.

Sarah fidgeting, glanced toward the front door. Suddenly I was aware that she was having second thoughts. "What is it babe? Have you changed your mind?"

Sarah rolled her eyes and looked at me. "I didn't go through all that just to let you go when I finally got my chance. It's just that..." She trailed off.

As she downed her drink I realized the truth behind the bashful side of her. "Don't worry. There will be a safe word." I smiled at her knowingly. I love breaking in bondage virgins.

When she put her glass down, I took her hand and lead her to the door that descended into the basement. Sarah silently followed me down, her fingers trembling in my hand. She relaxed a bit when she saw my well lit and furnished basement. It was really just a second living room/man cave.

"Were you expecting bricks, concrete and chains?"

Sarah smiled at me and nervously bit her lower lip. "I'm ready for anything." I put my hands on her thick waist and pulled her into a deep kiss. Sarah moaned and melted into me as her tongue darted out to dance with mine. She was already breathing hard and her passion was nearly overwhelming.

"Since you're ready and eager, shall we start?" I asked pulling her face away from mine by the roots of her hair.

Sarah moaned at the pressure I applied to her hair. "Please, daddy."

"Is there anything you're not into? Like whips, gags, anal play?"

"No sir." She purred. "You can do it all."

My cock was now rock hard. "Good girl." I whispered and kissed her lips softly.

I used the hold I still had on her hair and lead her to a bench that I had built myself. The way it worked is you could bind someone to it, comfortably, in a bent over position. With built in shackles, there was no need to have a lot of rope lying around. There was a rise in the middle with thick leather padding for the mid section of the body. It essentially was an upgraded sawbuck. Simple but effective.

"What do you think? Still want me to tie you up?"

Sarah gave me a naughty grin and bent over the buck without a word. Her breathing suggested she was nervous, but also excited.

"Spread you legs." I demanded. "Wider...good. that will work." I placed the shackles around her ankles. "I hope you can stand those hills for a while."

"Mmmm, I wore them for you. I know how much you like my legs..." Sarah gasped suddenly as my hand made swift hard contract with her covered ass.

"You call me Alpha now, slut!" I grabbed her hair and yanked her body up. "When you're on my bench, you belong to me, understand?"

"Yes Alpha!" Sarah gasped.

"Good girl. Now, bend over and get comfortable."

Sarah bent and placed her stomach on the bench, her breast hung over the edge.

"Your hands go here." I pointed to two wooden pegs. Sarah gripped the pegs as I cuffed her wrist to the bench. She had enough room to still lift her head so she wouldn't pass out when all the blood rushed to her head. I could smell her arousal.

"One more thing and we can start this..." I fumbled through a black duffle bag and found the ball gag. I lifted it and grinned wickedly at Sarah.

Sarah looked puzzled. "How can I say the safe word if I can't talk?"

"Don't worry, when I'm ready to get serious you will be able to speak. Now open your mouth, slut."

Sarah looked into my eyes and opened her mouth obediently. She even stuck her tongue out. My cock lunged and I was blinded by lust. I opened my zipper and fished my throbbing cock out.

Sarah gasped as I stepped in front of her. "Mr. Fonts...I knew you were hung but da-!"

My fingers connected with her cheek. Not hard, just enough to sting. "I hate repeating myself so know that the punishment will get worse from here. I'm Alpha, Understand?"

Sarah sheepishly nodded at me with big eyes. "Yes, Alpha."

"Good girl." I aimed my cock at her lips and pushed to her throat. She wasn't relaxed so I felt restriction at the back of her throat. "Relax and it'll be easier on you. You're swallowing this, either way."

Sarah's eyes watered and rolled as she relaxed. I pushed deeper in, until her nose hit my stomach. Sarah lurched, gagging hard on me. Spit flew from her and she tried to move off but couldn't. Her plea came from her stomach as a gurgling noise. I stepped back and watched as Sarah spit and then started breathing as if she just came out of water. "Still want this?"

"Yes Alpha. I'm your slut, use me how you want." Sarah breathed.

My cock lunged and Sarah's hungry eyes looked up at me as she opened her mouth again. I smiled at her confidence and popped the red ball into her mouth and tightened the strap behind her head. "Spit it out and I'll make you cum right now."

Sarah gave a hard effort at getting the ball out. After a minute, she let out a whimper and gave me big eyes.

"Good! I'm glad it fits." I smacked her cheek a few times with my hard on and then, with a bit of effort, shoved it back into my jeans. "That part will be our little secret."

Sarah looked puzzled but I didn't acknowledge her question. Instead I just yelled, "She's ready!"

"Hmm less than thirty minutes. This one was eager." Sarah's eyes went wide as the sound of a woman's voice spoke. "I like breaking the eager ones."

Becky stepped into Sarah's line of sight. Sarah's big eyes looked panicked. She struggled against her restraints and was yelling through the gag. "Oh? Baby I think the home wreaking slut wants to talk." Becky bent to Sarah's eye level. "I think you've said enough already. Getting my man riled up enough to come home and fuck me like a porn star, that's fine. Hell, thank you for that. But coming to my home to take something that isn't yours..." Becky clicked her tongue. "That won't do, slut."

Becky smoothed some of Sarah's hair out of her face and kissed her on the cheek. "Believe it or not, you're gonna get what you came here for. Right Alpha?"

"That's right, Kitten. I'm going to really give it her when we get back." I said, now circling the bench inspecting Sarah's tight body.

"MMMPHF?" Sarah said through the ball.

"Alpha, would you remove the slut's panties so I can get her ready for dinner?" Becky asked, carefully stroking Sarah's cheek.

I moved to behind Sarah and lifted the black skirt. Her round ass was the same tan color as her body and looked delicious. My stomach knotted at the sight of the red thong. 'She's good.' I thought as I reached into my pocket and fished out my knife.

Carefully, I let the cool steel run across her ass and under the string that circled her waist. With a quick flourish, the sting separated and I pulled the rest of them away. I walked back to the front of the bench and handed the thong to Becky.

Becky held the thong to her nose and inhaled the scent. "Mmmm, she smells good baby. Have you had a taste?"

"No, I haven't. Yet." Sarah kept looking between us, a worried expression made her seem like she was close to tears.

Becky stood straight and walked top the back of the bench. She ran her slender fingers across the soft skin of Sarah's ass, making her way between her thighs. "Mmmm baby, she is wet. I got two fingers inside her on the first try." Becky was giving me a sexy look while slowly finger fucking Sarah. She then pulled her fingers out and stuck them into her mouth. "I was right, she is good."

Becky went over to the table that had the black duffle full of toys and rummaged through it until she found a large purple vibrator. She then walked into Sarah's line of sight and pushed the button that brought it to life. "Feels good and strong." Becky put the vibrator against Sarah's cheek, causing her to shudder in her restraints. "I'm almost jealous of this next part, but I'm not worried. I'll get mine, right slut?"

Sarah nodded while looking into Becky's eyes. She walked back behind Sarah and pushed the toy slowly into her pussy and turned the speed down to it's lowest setting. "There, that way the batteries will last." Sarah moaned into the gag. "Alpha, please hand me the strap."

I went to the bag and dug out the strap she wanted while Becky kept fucking her with the toy. I brought it over and Becky quickly attached the vibrator to Sarah's waist. The strap was meant to be used in the since of a strap on, but we had found it makes a good jig for keeping a vibrator from falling or being pushed out of a pussy.

"Good! All set!" Becky said, admiring her handy work. "Now if you'll excuse me, my man is going to take me out to dinner. You just make yourself at home." Sarah moaned hard as Becky slapped her ass. I turned the flat screen on and after a few adjustments, the screen split and starred playing two videos. One was a severance shot of the very room we were in. It showed Sarah a live feed of herself.

The other half of the screen was a video that Becky and I had made. In that video, Becky was on the bench and I was tormenting her with various toys.

We left Sarah like that and went to our dinner reservation. We enjoyed our date as if there was nothing waiting for us back home.

"You cheated." Becky said as we were leaving the restaurant.

"How so?" I asked, wondering what she meant.

"The spit and the smell of your cock on her face. You totally fucked her mouth before you called me in." She was teasing me.

"Yeah, well the slut keep asking me to do it..."

"Oh, she's really gotten to you, huh? I bet you can't wait to go home and make her moan." Becky was breathing her words out, heavy with lust. She reached across the arm rest and squeezed my erection. "I'll take that as a yes!"

She gave me evil eyes but continued to kneed me through my jeans. I tried hard to focus on the road. "I can't wait either baby." She was now in my ear with her soft words and tongue. "I want you to teach her really good."

We got back to the house and took our time with drinks and small talk. We made it obvious we were home but made her wait. We finally went down after having left her for 2 hours.

Sarah was a mess. Her blue eyes were glazed and starring past the screen that was looping our homemade porn. Her body was trembling almost like she was shivering and a clear liquid coated her thighs. Becky pulled the vibrator out of Sarah's pussy and it snapped her back to life. Sarah looked exhausted but was becoming alert again. She was looking me right in the eyes with an unreadable expression.

Becky leaned down close to Sarah's face. "I'm surpassed you didn't feint. I've done that before..." Becky stroked Sarah's cheek. "This. All of it is for him. He is Alpha and you are on his bench. Do you understand?"

Sarah nodded slowly.

"I am his Kitten, but you will call me, ma'am. Clear?"

Nod.

"Good. So, until you feel his hot cum, wherever he puts it, you are his slut. He is gonna use you and I am going to help."

Becky removed the gag. Sarah didn't say anything for a minute, she just worked her jaw and looked around the room. When she did finally talk, it was barely recognizable.

"Speak up, slut!" The whip I was holding smacked across her bare ass.

"Safe word! Alpha, you said I would have a safe word." She asked feebly.

Becky laughed, a loud and crude sound. "Safe word?!" She grabbed Sarah's chin and

made her look up into her face. "How about we go over the "safe words" that you don't understand? Like, "I'm in a relationship" or "I am with someone" hum?" Becky

looked ruthless. "If he's not safe from you, why should you be safe from him?"

Sarah cast her eyes down, feeling some shame.

"That's what I thought." Becky kissed her, full on, tongue and all. Sarah hesitated so I slapped her ass with the whip again and she let out a yelp but got into the make out session. I watched as I removed my clothes and placed them neatly on a table.

"I think our little slut has accepted her fate, Alpha." Becky was softly rubbing Sarah's hair. "Are you ready for him?"

"Y-yes ma'am." Sarah said, wiggling her hips slightly.

"Tell him."

"Please, Alpha." Sarah's voice small and weak.

"What?" I bellowed, causing her to jump. The whip found her ass again in three quick lashes.

"PLEASE!" Sarah wailed in pain and in lust. "PLEASE USE ME ALPHA! I NEED IT, YOUR SLUT NEEDS IT!"

I could see Sarah's face contort on the monitor, which is now just a live stream of what's happening. When the head of my cock slammed into her deepest parts, Sarah's mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide. I held myself in her, not moving but she was already so sensitive, she came immediately.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" She moaned out.

"Tisk. Tisk. Little slut." Becky teased her. "Probably getting the best dick you've ever had. Can't even last past the first thrust."

I winked at Becky when she smiled coyly at me. I began thrusting hard into her, moving the entire bench with each stroke. Sarah's blonde hair became a tangled mess in my fist as I pounded away.

Sarah seemed to gain herself, she was starting to talk more and her moaning was escalating in volume. "Yes! Alpha! Please! I want to cum again!"

"Baby, she's begging you..."

I smiled wickedly at Becky as she made her way around to where I was. She snaked her hand up between Sarah's legs and aggressively attacked her clit.

"Oh fuck yes! That's the spot, ma'am!" Sarah wailed and went stiff as her orgasm broke. Becky and I did not let up. Even as the blonde started to tremble.

"That looked good baby." Becky said to me and pulled my face to hers. We exchanged a sloppy kiss before she broke away and went and knelt down in front of Sarah. "Come here, Alpha. I want to taste this slut's cum."

I pushed deep inside her with one final lustful push and stepped away. Becky was waiting for me and was licking her lips as I approached. She placed her hands on my waist and licked my glistening cock from my balls to the tip.

"Mmmmmm, baby you got in her good." I moaned as Becky took me into her mouth and sucked all of Sarah's cum off. She moaned and make loud slurping and gagging sounds, putting on a show for our pet.

Becky looked at Sarah and then up at me with mischief in her eyes. "Baby." She said, stroking me softly. "Look at those sexy lips. I bet they feel good on your hard cock, don't they?"

"Yes they do, kitten."

"Mmmmm, I thought so. Those lips and that soft tongue all over your hard skin..."

I shuttered as my cock lunged in Becky's fist. She looked up at me and placed a passionate kiss on the tip. "Well, feed her Alpha."

I stepped in front of Sarah, who was gazing at me with her mouth already open. I stood right out of her reach and was surprised to see her tongue flick out to touch me. "Fuck kitten, our slut really wants this." I moved a bit closer.

Sarah was just barely able to touch my tip with her tongue. "I mean she really wants it. Not quite enough though..." I leaned out of her reach again and Sarah stuck her lip out in a sign of protest.

"Please Mr. Fonts, I just want- wait, Alpha! Fuck." Sarah knew she fucked up. The look in my eye betrayed my excited flash of lust. I always enjoyed the punish parts of this.

I stepped forward and took advantage of Sarah trying to apologize and slid my cock right down her throat. Her surprise caused her to try to back away, but I was quick. Her blonde hair quickly tangled in my grasp and I held her firm. She began gagging as I held her nose against my abdomen. I finally released her when her body began convulsing. Sarah gasped for air as I knelt to her eye level.

"What is my name?"

"Alpha!" Sarah chocked. Becky now standing behind her, whipped her ass. Sarah yelped.

"Who's bench are you on?"

"I'm on your bench, Alpha!" The whip fell harder on Sarah's ass.

"What does that make you?"

"I am your slut, Alpha! Your slut to use!" The whip sung through the air and left behind more welts on Sarah's ass.

"Good! I was worried you forgot everything." I shoved myself back into Sarah's throat and began fucking her face. Each thrust brought a gag from her and saliva was everywhere. Her spit splashed as my balls continued to smack her chin. Becky was being relentless with the whip, breaking it on Sarah's ass without any signs of stopping.

I stopped again, allowing Sarah to recover and kissed Becky deeply. "Where are you gonna cum, Alpha?"

"I haven't decided yet, Kitten. Any suggestions?" I felt Sarah's tongue on me.

"Hmmm, how about you cover this sluts face in it?" Becky whipped her again.

"I love the way you think, Kitten. Wanna help?"

Becky perked up like she was suddenly at an amusement park. "I'd love to!" She walked behind me and wrapped her arms around, grasping my cock in her slender hands. "Stick your tongue out slut."

"Yes ma'am." Sarah looked up at me with big eyes and stretched her tongue out as far as she could.

Becky stroked me at a quick pace, building up the pressure within me. Just when I think I'm going to pass the point of no return, Becky stops and pulls my hips back. My orgasm stopped immediately before taking off.

"Nope. Not just yet." Becky turned me by my shoulders. "You were really going to let her off that easy?"

"What do you mean, Kitten?"

"Look at the plump ass, Alpha. Hell, I know that's why you even looked at this slut. Are you telling me you're going to cum and let her leave without fucking her ass?"

"Baby, you are absolutely right."

"I know! Now fuck her mouth some more for lube, I'm going to get her ready."

Sarah was silently watching us and breathing hard. I stepped in front of her and she sucked me past her lips, purposely coating me with as much saliva as she could. Becky walked to the table and picked up the purple vibrator and strap. She lined the toy up and pushed it deep into Sarah who moaned around my cock. Becky reapplied the strap, locking the toy in place.

"Okay Alpha, she ready."

I walked around her and was about to step up close but Becky jump between us. "Wait, forgot to..." The vibrator burst to life on the max setting. Sarah gasped sharply and contorted as much as the restraints would allow. "Pretty tough vibe huh, slut?"