You Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygod!" Was all that Sarah could say as her eyes bulged from the intense pleasure.

"Now she's ready." Becky grinned at me as I stepped behind Sarah.

I spit in my hand and rubbed it on Sarah's asshole, coating it as best I could. Since Becky didn't mention actual lube, this poor girl was going to feel it. I pushed my cock at her opening and increased pressure as her body resisted.

Finally, Sarah groaned hard and my cock began to sink into her body. She continued to hiss and gasp as I pushed more of myself into her, but she didn't once say stop.

"Wow baby, she can really take cock. I guess that makes her a good slut."

I moaned as my hips found her ass and I looked down to see my cock completely inside her ass. Sarah was moaning again as the vibrator continued to stir her insides. "Fuck Kitten. I can feel the vibrating. I'm not going to last long!"

Becky came over and stroked my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. "Yeah baby? You gonna cum inside the slut's ass?"

"Yes Kitten. She's so tight and warm. I can't hold back."

"Do it!" Sarah moaned from her side of the bench. "Fill my hot ass up, Alpha!"

"Yeah, do it baby. Fill her up. Go on baby." Becky was whispering in my ear while Sarah was moaning loudly. I felt the pressure build in my balls and I held it back as long as I could before I finally let it go. I grabbed Sarah's waist and began slamming my cock against her ass as shot after shot of cum fled into her.

"Yeah! That looked awesome baby. Did it feel good?" Becky was kissing my neck and chest as I slowly stroked the last of my orgasm away.

"So good baby. I needed that." I pulled out of her and watched the flow of white cum run out of her ass and ran down her thigh. I appreciated the sight for a few moments then walked to the bathroom to wash up, leaving Sarah's fate in Becky's hands.

Becky walked to the table and dug through the pants I was wearing for my pocket knife. She took the vibrator out of Sarah and walked to the front of the bench. Becky looked into Sarah's wide nervous face with an amused look.

"This isn't for you, don't worry." Becky said when she noticed Sarah looking at the knife. "I just gotta document this occasion." Right below the peg the Sarah's left hand was shackled to, Becky carved a straight line through a group of tally marks that had been previously carved in. "And you make home wreaker number five! Wow, we're getting good at this." Becky released all the bonds holding Sarah in place. "You can go now."

Sarah nervously gathered herself and limped toward the door, heels in hand. She turned the knob and was gone without a word. Problem solved.