All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
Fucker666666Fucker666666over 10 years ago

The build up is wonderful, hot and teasing. Some might call it a bit long but I think that is what is adding to the charm and allure. This should turn out to be a pretty hot story. I can hardly wait for the next instalment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn you for ending it there. The build up is good and ignore anyone who says it is too long. Cant wait to see how this one plays out. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'll wait

Until more chapters come out. I can't stop and let go when I know there will be more. Gave it 5 stars though LOL. Post more chapters soon!

bmike2bmike2over 10 years ago
I've never read a better lead in to a story

This must continue and hopefully very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CONTINUE THE STORY

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOOK TIME OUT FOR A COMMERCIAL.............

Don't leave us hanging...........finish it ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worth it

Def worth the waiting for can't wait for more chapters to go up

JaapWalJaapWalover 10 years ago
Wow...

Normally I don't have the patience for long stories like these - especially when not a whole lot is going on. But damn. This is just exciting. It just WORKS. The whole thing comes together so perfectly. Thanks and I'm already looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is the best beginning to a story I've ever read! I can't wait to read more!

HubrisMakerHubrisMakerover 10 years ago
Advise (In good humor)

Drop the loooooooong descriptions. They hold back the story. Go easy on the superlatives to describe people. Just a paragraph is enough. Noobody comes here for the description, else they'll open porn. Feelings, emotion, and how they get to sex, Thats it!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Don't Change a Thing!

I love stories about exquisite seductions that are replete with the elements of wit, beauty, lust and challenge. This is one of them. Btw large elements of this story could have been from a mind meld with Sophia Vagara's 20 year old son.

Anyway- this was such a fantasy that's always been in my mind's backwaters that has been perfectly encapsulated and presented by fiendishly talented author.. Thanks so much, because the story's pace is so seemenly effortless, that it's actual creation could only have come about through dint of hard work. Slam dunk *****

HangedmanHangedmanover 10 years ago

You are the best. I really do enjoy reading your stories, it is a long one but you never bore your readers. So please keep going, looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
reversal?

So it's the man going after the woman this time? I prefer it the other way around bit I'm willing to try it .

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Christ! How good is this! Wonderful build up introduction to the main event. This is going to be an excellent story. Very well written, just brimming with latent horniness! More please, and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great start! (as expected)

You didn't disappoint us with this one, it looks like this is going to be an epic story. Great buildup and I can't wait for the next installment. Also, it's good to know you have the whole story finished already, I love knowing new updates will be coming soon! Awesome work, man :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gloating

Lost me right off the bat with all the gloating about your self other than that the story was great.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Both of them are so full of themselves. Pushing on either side. Waiting for the next in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more I need to know more

ready for the next chapter,like the way its going

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An appendage jerkingly good read.

I have to admit that the longer we waited, the longer I wondered if it would live up to the hype I was building in my head, and I must say that it abso-fucking-lutely did, and more besides. Yet another masterpiece.

Can't wait for the next installment.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

6 pages that could have been done in two, and told same story. back and forth wishing this , dreams that go nowhere. You continue it better be an explosive chapter because this one blowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter when is it coming out

It's a damn good story . The tease is too damn exciting , the way the character it's like they are at each other throats .just ready to pounce at each other wild with passion

ny123456ny123456over 10 years ago
best

story of the year so far

please dont rush it!!! make him suffer make his friends get some first !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A cut above

Tremendous story-telling. Has me on the edge of my seat. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get an editor and you'll be great

There's strong story telling here and you've got a good ability to paint the picture and narrative. However, there's a tendency for paragraphs to be far to similar to the point of repeating yourself. Chop out some fluff and you story will read better.

sargedog1sargedog1over 10 years ago
over played

I'm sorry but a good story, especially a work of fiction requires a believable and identifiable basis for suspension of disbelief to occur. The 10 in thick cock. The 42ff breast size. It's just to juvenile to accept as potentially true and ruins the desire to continue knowing that there is some other over played portion coming around the next long winded page.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
great story so far

I don't believe I've read any of stories yet. I love the way you write. I hope chapter 2 is quickly forthcoming and that some progress is going to be made in his goal to fuck his Mom.

ColossalSonColossalSonover 10 years ago
Hey SargeDog

Before the story even starts the author tells you this is a story about a son with a huge dick and a mother with huge tits and if you don't like that, not to read it. Yet you still read the story and then complain about it.

I loved the story and wish I could give it 6 stars. The constant build of sexual tension is great. The only thing I had a problem with was you said her tits where 42FF. The 42 is the measurement of her rib cage and has nothing to do with how big her tits are. If she has a thin waist like you say it would be more likely that her band size is in the 32-34 range.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i loved your story but...

I hope that you are not going to make it a slut mom story.i think i can see how its going to turn out,by how you started the story with him talking about the moms hot friend .the way is going to be is that the son is going to fuck her friends to show the mom that he is a man and not some boy she can play with.she will fuck his friends on the football team to get back at him.he will get so mad at this that he will end up taking the mom by force. the mom will love being taking and they will be lovers.may be the mom was a slut all of the time,and the son didn't know. But to go from firting mom to fuck sons friends is going to a dark place.its your story you can take it to were you want,but i hope that you can have the mom give in to the son befor she fucks the friends.i like mom & son sex,not mom and the football team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
busty mom

I wish he had fucked her and done everything he wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous

Stories that get you this hot without even getting to the sex yet show the importance of build-up and seduction; it gets you mentally invested in a way that makes the inevitable sex richer and the masturbation better.

Can't wait for Ch .2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start!

Combining alwayswantedto's slow mother-son seduction build-up with your classic style of big titted women coercing big cocked men into fucking them is the best kind of story

I look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

As far as breast size goes, I thought it was awesome! Pandora Peaks had a 44 HH and she didn't have a huge rib cage, so I don't know what these other guys are talking about. I have to agree that some of your descriptions were a bit long and over explained. I get that you wanted to draw a clear picture, but I found myself skimming over a lot of it; it was just to long winded. But over all the story was great, very, very good build up. I am as angry at the mom as her son is, I hope he fucking rapes her, and breaks her down to nothing. There better not be any romantic shit coming up in this, I want him to basically beat her to death with his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue.

It was awesome. you do a great job. I want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
plz submit new chapter of this series

i like your stories. i request you plz plz plz plz issues / submit more chapter in thos series plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the story. Just as good as all of your other ones. One thing that bothered me though, was that Tanya's bra size was a 42FF. 42 is the band size, or her measurement around her chest underneath the breasts themselves. So if she's supposed to be very fit, her band size would probably be much smaller than a 42.

ColossalSonColossalSonover 10 years ago
Bra Sizing

" Pandora Peaks had a 44 HH and she didn't have a huge rib cage, so I don't know what these other guys are talking about"

Do a quick search on bra sizing and you will find out how to find the band size and the cup size. The number is the band size which is the measurement around the rib cage. 44 HH is not the right size for Pandora Peaks I guarantee it. Most women are actually wearing the wrong size bra. Which could make sense in this story as most women with large busts wear bras with too big of a band size and not a big enough cup size. To give you some perspective, I am a male that is 6'0" and about 215 lbs and not much body fat.(A pretty big muscular guy) My chest measurement is 46". A 44" rib cage on a woman would be huge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Surrounded Ch. 2 still has the highest story rating on your list. Hint hint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue soon

Great buildup Can't wait until you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a gifted author, but...

Forget it about monster sizes!A TEN inches dick?Do you know most women find eight inches very big?And the son told he was going to fuck even her ASS!A mensured SIZE only matters for MAN, because many women dont know proper mensurements without rule,its a women thing.They will know Bra and Shoe sizes, but just tell for one to say how big is ten inches with their hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent other than bra size misconception

Add me to the list of others that loved it, but would really like it if you could go back and fix Tanya and her friend's bra sizes.

A slim and fit woman with breasts "nearly the size of her head" would be wearing something like a 32-34 inch band, with a cup size around a J to M cup. Look up Leanne Crow, Rachel Aldana, or Chloe Vevrier to see women with boobs in this size range.

As it is with the 42FF sizing, well, that would be a BBW woman with not really big of breasts for her frame.

TheTalkManTheTalkManover 10 years agoAuthor
Bra Size

Sorry about the bra size thing, and that being a hang-up for some. Chalk it up to my male naivete about the intricacies of bra sizing. That number was meant to be a placeholder that I would get back to and revise, but I never did. Apologies. Let's put them at 34FF and commit them to memory as such from this point forward.. I will submit a revision soon and make that correction for this chapter.

Lich LordLich Lordover 10 years ago
That's great...but

A FF cup isn't as big, nor is it bigger than a guys head. You might need to crank it up to a J cup or maybe even larger while still keeping the 34 inch measurement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it but

The main char is a giant douche. It seemed like u were trying too hard to make him not be 1 but it backfired. Otherwise good story! Keep up the good work

qwikguyqwikguyover 10 years ago
Great Start

You have my attention. It's a great story and read. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

rmdexterrmdexterover 10 years ago
Love the build-up.

Talkman, a great piece of work, as usual. I love the teasing build-up and the mouthwatering anticipation of what is to cum....er....come. Can't wait for Tom to have his mother's legs over his shoulders as his cunt-splitter stretches her wide open.

dddbbbdddbbbover 10 years ago

A very nice buildup,

really looking forward to the next 7 submissions.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Fastest five stars!

I don't think my mouse has clicked the fifth star so fast in all my time on Lit (around 13 years). I detest how she has teased her son. It was cruel, and she has acted like a bitch. At her first rejection of him, her son was willing to be decent and move on as best he could. He risked everything in confessing to her, and in a rather non-motherly manner, she dragged his pride right through the mud. I love how he is calling her bluff so boldly, with the confidence of a man her own age. The confidence, as we all know ladies, is the thing that matters most to weaken a woman's knees. The threat of being fucked without mercy. The anticipation of being pounded into oblivion. That is the tension that this chapter left me with. This was brilliantly written. Very poetic, very repetitive. The repetitive nature did seem excessive at times, but the frustration with repetition is similar to the frustration with being brought to the brink of ecstasy and then having it ripped away. You have been edging your readers for what seems like ages, but the intense gratification that no doubt awaits will be worth every spasm in vain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sexy

i loved it"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very interested in reading more

Maybe the best story I've ever seen on this site.

DjeterDjeterover 10 years ago
The Best!

Great to have another story from one of the best writers. Awesome beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
borrrrrring!

long winded & too unrealistic

TralababalanTralababalanover 10 years ago
Sublime

I only finished first chapter but i dare to say this is better than G.H. Lawrence's work, and anyone who has read some of his stories must know this is a high praise.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i love this series

series is ridiculously hot. the glaring weakness is that it's way too long winded. ton of filler. I hate to do it but I skim through the BS to get to the good stuff. this is a comment on the whole series. awesome series, just could have done without all the fluff.

bruce_parkerbruce_parkeralmost 10 years ago
Damn

I soo wanted to hate this story but the last sentence was too much!!! Fucking awesome man!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another amateur pussy whipped writer with overkill BS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
6 cgapters zero sex scenes

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely teasing!

A bit over the top on the characters looks but hey, it's a story so who cares!

Also, love the teasing!

All you guys complaining about the teasing and slow buildup...you were warned about that so don't complain!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You need a new idea for a story line

Get a new idea for a story line. This is almost identical to another of your stories. You have a wonderful build up but don't keep rehashing it. Think of something else to write about instead of just changing the characters and calling that another story. You're a good writer and you can certainly do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
really

Who has the time for a novel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please this supposed to be a virile young "man"

Couldn't get past the first 3 pages this has got to be the worst mother son relationship in the history of incest. She's a class A tease and he's A tit sucking baby. Can't waste my time on this bullshit unending tease story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big tits

Most of the readers can’t believe the tit size. I’m a big boob fan. Trust me they are out there. What I find hard to believe is a married woman with a kid still gets horney. Only teenage girls, women in their early to mid 20’s and newlyweds are the only females who get horny. After that they lust for money. This mom has everything most women want. Rich husband who travels a lot so she doesn’t have to put up with him, big house, and, most importantly, she doesn’t have to work. She better fuck hubbies brains out when he’s home. She doesn’t even have to enjoy it. Now her own son wants to fuck her. Big deal. Good for her ego. But a women around 40 who is still horny. Big time fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@ anon 'big tits'

You are totally clueless about women... what are you, fifteen?

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 6 years ago
No sex but still 5 stars

Usually I would criticize because the lack of sex for 6 whole pages but it was incredible hot without it. Image what it will be like with sex in it. Chapter 2 here I come.

TrangSocTrangSocover 5 years ago
Bad dog

Not nice to edge your audience. Keep writing. Will let you know when you can stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy fckkkkk.

Gawd ur killing me.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 4 years ago
‘Bout time

I thought he would never catch on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's a good story, but it could've been great if

If you just delete a few paragraphs, or few pages.. I suggest for any writers out there, watch the 2016 film "Genius". Keep it short but long enough to keep it a good story you know

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much

Waste to much time saying the same stuff. At the very start dude said 100 times how he was cool humble lady killer. Just because the words are different doesn’t make the meaning change. Lot of your stories go like this. Don’t have to describe the same things over and over. Good short description and get on with story. Sure I sound like dick. It would help a lot to cut out the repeat stuff. Sorry. Still good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

very very good. very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A W E S O M E ! ! !

Bigjase0101Bigjase0101over 2 years ago

Fuck me this story is such a turn on!

CuntDestroyer7000CuntDestroyer7000over 2 years ago

literally just dumb how lengthy this is (with nothing in return) - who tf would torture themselves like this?

the description made me think this might be on my list of favorites, but this is literally just stupid......i've ready many **long** stories, and they were way better (and all had at least some action by the end of the 1st chapter)

down to 4 stars for length.......down to 2 just for "teasing us, in a cruel way"

CuntDestroyer7000CuntDestroyer7000over 2 years ago

*****you do realize people read these to get off right? not super hot reading a novel about football and beiing frustrated with your mom for 2 hrs*****

i will admit, the content was great, but your presentation blows (literally worst story of yours i've read so far, dont even know if i'll read the rest)

this literally doesnt even have incest anything in there, from what i can tell from descriptions, only last one does

others should all be like "romance" or bordering "non-erotic" categories or something

again, i dont have an issue with the story (i agree with other comment on repetition making it very annoying).......but my main issue is miss-representing it for what it is and me wasting like 2 hrs, sitting here bored out of my mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I had a nickel for every story that described an older woman as 'looking ten years younger than her actual age' I'd be a billionaire. But, if I had a nickel for every women that actually exists and can legitimitately claim that, I'd have about 25 cents.

CrompthCrompthalmost 2 years ago

For everyone complaining about the length of the story and the lack of action. I would like to remind you that the writer left a very clear warning about this at the beginning of the story.

But other than that this is in my opinion a fantastic read and after the pool seen I'm completely invested and rooting for Tom to get what he has earned :)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incestuus love stories, I find this one to be unique. The character development i indepth and has breath. Once the son admits his feelings for his mother,the mental twists and turns between mother and son are logical expressed and clearly expressed. The mother is teaching her son valuable lessons that would take him years to learn without her. The thought processes of the son is more mature than his age. Although the son appears to be well grounded, I admire the fact he has willingly challenged an opponent (his mother) who has at least twice the age, experiences and knowledge as himself. Likewise, he hints that she was his age once and he must imagine the stragy she used to obtain her goal(s). 5 star story, so far.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well you do know a lot of words don’t you, I know it’s a way of writing to drag it out ( or fluff it out) I liked it and a really good story

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(4/15/2023) I do appreciate the eloquent warning the author wrote. But after reading some of the comments below; I do believe that the author was a bit too kind. What he should have written was “Those frustrated horn-dogs with very short attention spans need not read.” I did enjoy the emotional conflict. Knowing how he felt about her, her flashing her boobs in front of his teammates while he was not around was a cruel betrayal, IMO. Well done. Five stars!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

@joodie (above) has it just right. See her comment-she stole my thunder. It's not only Tom that's being edged, it's all of us readers! I've been leaning forward like there's fog out while i'm driving- the ENTIRE TIME. I gotta tell ya i'm rootin for this kid, big time, but his mom's got a whole lot of years in this game that she plays and she is quite cruelly TOYING with her son. As he said more than once: if it were any other girl or woman, he'd have hit the road a long time ago.

So now it's on and crackin! Maybe this is just what she wants: to provoke her son into a hot pursuit. Will he catch her? Well.. this IS filed under incest/taboo. While it's certainly possible to write an incest story without so much as a kiss, it's not probable. I love a love story better than these tales of conquest, with not much love lost, but this one feels different somehow. Maybe they'll do more than just fuck each other's brains out. Maybe it will defy the conventions of the subgenre it is certainly pegged to become: throw mom a touchdown, then high five her in the end zone. Or maybe that should read high a thick ten, not five!

So far mom is an ice queen of the highest order, and i don't see her reign ending any time soon. As long as she doesn't end up like that cunt of a "Foxy Grandma", i'll be good with whatever comes and that's because so far this is highly compelling reading. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The dad away all the time on business trips? Yeah, no matter how hot the wife is at home, if you're away all the time you're banging other people in virtually all cases. Especially in these stories. It's like some kind of unwritten rule, though most of the women don't seem to be aware of it or are at least unwilling to believe it until the evidence is right in front of them - usually in the form of a secretary.

That prologue set up was hot. Such a flat-out challenge masked in the tease. "You couldn't handle me." Oh she fucking WANTS to be chased and taken down. The thrill of the chase and all that. Alright, I'm in. But am I really going to have to get through 7 chapters before seeing something in the 8th? I hope the wait isn't that long. Better bloody be worth it.

I really, really, really hope his mom doesn't fuck someone else as part of her games. Was starting to get this feeling something like that might happen but I hope I'm wrong. She is such a teasing, manipulative bitch. Women like that need to be avoided at all costs. It's not fucking worth all that hassle. You like feeling important and desired from being chased? Yeah, so what - we all do. But that's no excuse to play these bullshit mindgames with someone. I sincerely hope all 3 of her holes get fucking wrecked in the end. And knocked up for good measure. By her son obviously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES