You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,943 Followers

The party became less fun after that. I had to hear it over and over again, the jokes, the douchey comments from my friends about my mom's rack, how hot those tits were, all the things they would do to them and asking if I had ever seen them. I had to hear the girls envy at their perfection. This running commentary filled me with an even greater fury. I wanted these people gone... now.

Things finally began to wind down. People began to head out, now having a legendary story to share with those who weren't here. Mom reappeared, fully clothed in her dress once more. She made sure everyone was safe to drive, put up with their drunken come-ons, called taxis and arranged rides for those who weren't. To them, she was a good Mom. To me, a torturous, teasing minx. She hadn't said a word to me since her flashing of all my friends. And finally, once the door shut, and the last person left, a confrontation was inevitable.

Mom approached me as I leaned against the kitchen counter, barely hiding my anger. She sensed this and smiled. My eyes met hers. She leaned against the opposite counter.

"This is a lesson. I told you, you would find out where you stand after tonight. I treat others differently than I treat you. I gave them a glimpse at the goods for a job well done. But you're my son. You don't have the same privileges. I'm sorry, but that's how it is. Fate gave you a hot mom. I'm sorry, but we're not supposed to cross that line." Mom said.

"You're not supposed to tease your son, either!" I replied angrily.

"What some see as teasing, I see as teaching." Mom said.

"Teaching?" I questioned. "Bullshit!"

"Hey!" Mom said, unhappy at my choice of words. "Teaching you that if you keep doing this, that it will be bad for you. You are wasting your time on something you can never have. Get over it, and I'll stop." Mom said.

"You're crossing the line, Mom!" I called out, angrily. "Between just us, I can handle. But doing this in front of my friends, people I deal with on a day-to-day basis, I'll hear about this for years!" I said.

"You asked for it." Mom said. "You pushed me, and I pushed back. And you can't say you didn't enjoy it." Mom said, glancing down at the bulge in my swim trunks. They were dry, so she wasn't getting a full tease of the monster's size, and she showed no sign of any desire or being impressed with its girth.

"I think you're enjoying this too." I replied, glancing at her chest, at her hard nipples showing through her dress.

"Oh, these things? They're always like this." Mom commented with a sly smile. "But you already know that, I'm sure."

"Mom, you have to admit you're taking this really fucking far!" I said. She paused then nodded.

"Language!" Mom chided. She paused then nodded. "Maybe you're right." Mom began. "Maybe I am being a bit cruel."

"A bit?" I affirmed. "Mom, I'm the guy who confessed to wanting to bang his mother, and you're the one that's acting completely twisted!"

"I suppose I'll tone it down a bit." Mom said.

"A bit?" I repeated, this time as a question.

"Hon, I don't think you want me stopping completely, right? I think you enjoy some of it. I think you enjoy getting a slight glimpse of the goods. Me acting a bit... naughty. I mean, I suppose I could stop completely... if you want?" Mom asked, looking up at me.

I was frozen, not sure what to say. Sure, I enjoyed the teasing up to a point, but she was taking this too far.

"Mom, honestly..." I began. "I get it. You're having your fun. But enough is enough! If I truly don't have a chance, then just stop this. Let's end this now, and just move on. Go back to how things were before. Please?" I asked. Sadly, Mom nodded.

"You're right. Tom, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for teasing you. I'm sorry for showing all your friends my tits. You're right. I have been crossing the line." she began. "It's probably for the best. Your father will be home tomorrow. I can't be too naughty with him around. It's a shame, though. I had all these plans for ways to drive you nuts. Here, look..." Mom began. She went to the dining room and grabbed a shopping bag. She pulled something out. "I bought this, like, super tiny bikini for you. It's a shame I'll never get to wear it." she pouted. My eyes widened as I looked at it. I could barely tell it was a bikini. It looked more like a jumble of purple strings. I could barely imagine how her lush body would look in this seemingly micro-bikini. How much smooth flesh would be exposed...

"And I bought all those new thongs too. I'd better keep those. Can't take those back, can I?" Mom said with a laugh. I stewed with anger. "And, the biggest thing was..." she began, before I cut her off.

"Mom!" I warned.

"Okay, okay." Mom said. "That's it. I'll stop. But..."

"Mom!" I warned again.

"Okay, I'll stop. I'll stop!" Mom said. She looked down at me warmly. She saw the conflict she was putting me through. She put her hand on my shoulder. "Tom... I'm sorry. I know I've been mean. I guess my sense of humor doesn't really translate."

"Your sense of humor?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I thought this would be good fun, you know?" Mom said. "But, uh, clearly, it was not fun for you. I'm sorry."

I nodded at this.

"For a while there, I thought you were, like, sadistic or something. It was kinda cruel." I began.

"Sorry about that." Mom said again. "And all jokes aside, you were really impressive tonight. I'm proud of you." Mom said, smiling with motherly pride.

"Thanks." I replied. She squeezed my shoulder lightly and stepped back. As she did, a door opened behind her.

From the bathroom emerged Carlee, the drunk girl from before. She must have passed out in the bathroom, and she looked mighty groggy.

"Mmmm, I think I need a ride home." she mumbled. She approached me, walking jerkily, and wrapped her arms around me. "Can you give me a ride, Tom?"

Angrily, I looked up at Mom. I was unworried that she had heard our conversation, and if she had, she wouldn't remember it in the morning. Mom glanced at me, amused, wondering what I would do.

"Can you, Tom? Give her a ride?" Mom asked, raising her eyebrows. I looked at the blonde next to me. Despite her drunkenness, she was still pretty hot.

"Yeah. Come with me." I said, pulling her alongside me. I grabbed my keys and wallet.

"Be careful, hon." Mom said.

As we walked away, I looked back to see Mom walking down the hall. As she did, her dress dropped to the floor, in a puddle at her feet, showing off her bikini clad butt to me. Hoping that was the last of it, I grumbled and turned away, trying to turn my focus to the girl next to me. As her lips nipped at my neck, and the thoughts of Mom's body on the brain, I knew what I would be doing in the next few minutes.

I would give Carlee the longest, hardest ride she had ever gotten.

***********

Despite Mom apologizing to me, I was still a bit angry the next day. I kept away from home as long as I could, not really wanting to deal with her. I told her I would be gone till late and that was that. And she wasn't planning to be around the house very long anyway. She had to go pick up Dad.

I hung out with my buddies, put up with their teasing about Mom, but eventually, they knew I had had enough and they calmed down with that. We had plans to go to a party but that fell through, so I found myself heading home earlier than I planned to, still past midnight.

The house was dark as I entered, and I made my way up to my room with no interruptions. I saw that someone was in the bathroom, but I kept quiet as I locked the door to my room. As I got ready to pass out for the night, I heard a pair of footsteps near my door, settling outside for a moment. Then they continued on towards the bedroom.

*************

"Ah! Yes! Yes!" Mom gasped out. "Harder babe! Harder!"

This time, I was definitely awake. And those were definitely Mom's moans.

My Mom and Dad were having sex. One of them knew I was home, but the other was unsuspecting, unknowing that I was able to hear them at play. And I had no doubt which of them knew I was here.

"Keep doing it, babe!" Mom gasped out. "Harder!"

"Ughhh! So good!" Dad grunted out. The light sound of flesh slapping hit my ears at a decent pace.

"Uhh, I needed this. Please! A little harder hon!" Mom moaned out. I smiled wickedly. If it were me, she would be getting it as hard as she needed it.

"C'mon, babe! Do it! Ugh! Ugh! Do it! Shit! I love it! I'm almost there! So close... so close! YESSSSSS!" Mom moaned out. Her moans made me rock hard.

This wasn't stopping. What Mom said the day before was bullshit. She was not gonna stop. After she said she would. She lied to me. What the hell is she doing? Why was she doing this? What was in it for her?

It hit me then that my mom was not the person I thought she was. She had been a nice, sweet, good mother. But, my confession had unleashed something in her. A callous, cruel side. A teasing, naughty side, willing to use her body to drive a man insane, including her own son. My mother had her dark side, and now I was finally willing to admit that.

I knew I should sleep. Try to ignore this and not let her get to me. I knew I should. But I knew it would be for naught. I knew I couldn't fight it.

I didn't sleep at all that night. A plan was forming.

************

I stumbled out of bed the next morning. I entered the kitchen to find Mom cooking breakfast, French Toast to be precise. She was dressed decently, a bright clingy yellow blouse and jeans. She saw me and smiled.

"Sorry, honey." Mom said, sensing how tired I looked. I looked groggy, and I had just thrown on some jeans and a T-shirt. "I didn't mean to be so loud. I didn't mean for that to happen. Honest." Mom said with a pout.

"Is Dad in the shower?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?" she said with a smile. I had all night to think about what I was about to say. I walked calmly towards her.

"You told me you would stop this. That it was over... Then you did that." I began.

"Tom, I didn't even know you were home." she said.

"Yeah you did!" I said firmly. "I saw you come to my door. You knew and you did it anyway. You said the games were over. You said you were trying to teach me a lesson. You told me before to back up. To let this... thing go." I told her. She listened and nodded. "But that's all bullshit, and I see that now. I get it. You crossed the line one too many times, Mom. So I'm here to tell you now..." I said, my voice calm and focused. "I'm here to tell you that I will never stop." Her eyes widened in surprise. "I will not back down. I will not give in. I will not let you get to me. I will not let you beat me. Mom, I want you to remember this. I will conquer you. I will make you mine. I'll make you beg. Mom, you're about to see a whole new side of me."

"Is that right?" Mom replied, her eyes glassy with lust, her nipples throbbing.

"You want this as bad as I do. That's a fact! No matter what you say, I know the truth. And you will never change my mind. Look at you... you're gagging for it. And with me, you'll get it. If that were me with you last night, you wouldn't be walking." I said, more self-assured than I had ever felt before. "Mom, with me, you will be begging for more. You will never be able to get enough. I will do you in every way imaginable. Every hole of yours I will make mine. I'll make you my bitch! I'll give everything you've been doing to me back to you. And by the end you'll be begging to swallow my cum, Mom."

I saw Mom lick her lips. It was evident that she was deeply turned-on.

"I told you Tom, it ain't gonna happen. It's impossible. So, why are you still trying? What makes you think I can be conquered?" Mom gasped out huskily. I stepped in close, so close I could feel her breath against me.

"Because I know your secret." I replied in a harsh whisper. "I know the truth."

"What's that?" she whispered back at me. I met her gaze.

"I think you want to be conquered. You want me to fuck you. You want me to earn it, but you definitely want this to happen. You might say otherwise, but you're rooting for me. You want me to succeed." I said. Mom's eyes flashed at me. Our eyes held each other. She breathed deeply, as did I. Mom stepped forward, pressing herself into me. Her breasts pressed against my chest and my crotch pressed against her belly. She leaned forward, putting her mouth to my ear.

"You don't have a chance dear, but..." she whispered before pausing, as we heard Dad at the top of the stairs. "Give it your best shot."

Mom gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and I stepped away. I sat at the table, waiting her to serve me. The sexual tension between her and I was thick. She looked at me and I looked at her. Dad walked into the room, not noticing anything amiss. Not catching on to the blatant tension in the room.

"So," Dad began. "What's cooking?"

*************

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,943 Followers