All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 06'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
SiodisSiodisover 10 years ago
What happened?

I must admit, I am vastly disappointed int his chapter. It took forever to get started and was way too preachy in it's opening. Yes, the history lessons for Tanya and Jay were nice, but wow man.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

Liked it all the way through, no sex, all story is going to make the ending even better!

I like what you did with the last few paragraphs it was the best ending to a chapter yet and had me smile a bit, now...another 3 day wait...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Declining

This is getting cartoonish. And PLEASE don't write another POV from the Dad character - his voice sounds just like your other characters (which itself is another problem entirely with your writing). 1 star.

MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
Awesome story.

If people who like a good ending are reading this story, this is probably the best you will get. Personally I loved watching Tanya get desperate and would love to see her get conquered by Tom. Great job so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ONLY ONE WAY TO END THIS..............

As I related before.............HEAVY RED LIPSTICK.................leading to a PREGNANCY..............and a formal divorce from hubby.........

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

No matter how physically beautiful a woman is, psychotic is really, really ugly. Given that, Tom should join the witness protection program as Tanya is over the top nuts. I feel bad for his dad being married to someone so self-indulgent. Here's hoping the person who wins at the end of all this is Carmen. Maybe the next chapter will some actual sex in it not just some dreams and college remembrances.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

This series has never failed to hold my attention. Tanya's now reached the stage where she's borderline desperate to give her self to her son, if only to prove a point to herself. Tom also wants to fuck his Mom's brains out but stubborn pride is now stopping him from persuing that. We all know that by chapter 8 they will be fucking long and hard, but meantime I'm enjoying the journey to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done!

It is impressive how you have managed to drive the story forward without any actual sex in the last two chapters. You manage to hold the readers attention and keep the characters interesting. Seeing Tanya's POV and the depths to which Tom is driving her is very interesting. His maturation, from lust starved puppy to young man is a god development. Looking forward to the next chapter.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Finally

I'm happy to see that Tom is not a weak willed wimp and has a big set of balls indeed.

dob1921dob1921over 10 years ago
What a cliff hanger

This story is fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't believe how wrapped up I have gotten into this story. This story proves the talent of the writers in Literotica.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
A Reversal of Carnal Forebearence !

Usually I'd be so pissed a story with this extended set-up between the two principal characters hasn't resulted in some in- out, in-out action by now. We're thirty something chapters in & the gulf between these two is as great as when Tom declared his wannbe, cumming of age, but slightly premature statement of carnal intent known.

I don't care, however, the usual rules don't apply to Tom,his mom or this story. This is just too twisted, just too funny. The gloves are off & the game is on. Full marks. Full marks and my earnest hope that mom isn't having Carmen for dinner in next installment ,,, with some fava beans & a glass of chianti.

The author is mixing the beat on his rollicking tale like a master DJ, cool and cruel. Yourock' Talkman. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're setting an extremely high expectation!

So far I'm really enjoying this. Your plot line has been well established and while it seems at times a bit slow with introspection of themselves and their recollection of events, you're keeping it hot enough to keep my thighs squeezing together and long enough that I will surely have to replace the batteries on my rabbit before your next chapter comes out. While I wouldn't put myself in a category to relate with the mental instability portrayed by Tanya, I know from some internet browser history monitoring (its what mom's do) that my son has been reading this same story and I can't help but feel a little power knowing he'd be absolutely shell-shocked that I am too (giggle). I've considered which way I wanted you to take this; from nowhere to fully under mom's spell. However I need to read about Tanya experiencing Tom as that one match she'd been in search of, in the colorful way only you detail your sex scenes, but ultimately left behind with reality of her son moving on for Carmen. Its for the fantasy that we even come here to read, no? We want our cake and eat it too. Inspire us/me with more soon.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago
great ending here

cant wait to see what the final chapter is going to look like, lol. I hope it to has as many pg's it's a great read. better than most, ty // bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Every once in a while it is nice if the cute girl wins and not the sex bomb. I hope the cute girl wins in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tonya Can't Win

Well, assuming that you haven't been writing all of these in three days, and that you already have the story done I guess I'll just throw my two cents in.

Aside from the fact that nobody wants her to win (most are pulling for Carmen), I just don't think she should logically win. She has reduced herself to a slut, throwing her body at Tom, who has done a pretty damn good job of staying faithful. If anything she does causes him to dump Carmen, then I don't see how it wouldn't end with him making Mom his bitch.

But I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What I hope happens next ...

Tanya learns about Carmen's friend; the one from the football game, the one Carmen said was gay. Well, it turns out he actually isn't gay (Carmen made that up) and Tanya dates him (without sex), which drives both Carmen and Tom crazy. Tom is pissed that his mom is going out with the younger doctor, and Tom is furious that his fiance is obviously jealous about the doctor. This puts the brakes on Tom and Carmen's relationship.

Whatever direction the plot goes, I'm sure you'll handle it well. It's an excellent story. Keep it up.

bmike2bmike2over 10 years ago
With all due respect to the opinion of others.

After all this time with this story I’m not looking for logic but pure hot filthy sex between mother and son. That is the only outcome that won’t leave me and I’m sure others frustrated. I would rather see them live out their lives in the south of France than not to have them together. In the decade I have been coming to this site I have only been so invested in one other story. Let them end together or write alternate endings.

Thank for the tremendous ride you have taken us all on.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
What a scheming bitch!

I just hope she does'nt win in the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the skank

Do not let tom sleep with his mom.for once,let love conquer lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Carme

She is going to go after Carmen and seduce her to get to tom.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
What im hoping for.

The story has been done, each chapter has been submitted every 3 days so ch. 7 and 8 are most likely already submitted so the ending is already made.

I'm the happy ending type of guy I'm hoping that yes Tom wins, and by that i mean he fucks his mom to almost death and over-handles her having his mom lose the you can't handle me game, with that happening Carmen does not know, or maybe she does know and will find it hot. Marcus, well i don't actually know...

For a story fully on the incest category if tom does not fuck his mom, will be a huge disappointment, plus im sure a story this long can't have, you know what, tom and his mom wont have sex after all. Overall i want Tom to prove his mom wrong by fucking her how she always wanted to be fucked, while at the same time keeping Carmen.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Lovin it!

I love all your stories, but it's awesome to see a male figure with some backbone for once. Having said that I'm sure I've set myself up sadness at his eventual downfall and horrible life, but I'm liking this so far. And I'll certainly feel sorry for his girlfriend. If he resists his mom, that would be a miracle and very out of place for your stories. If he and his mom form a loving relationship, or one where he's a whipped boy, or she is,any of those 3 scenarios means the girlfriend is out in the cold. Unless we go harem route, but I'm not seeing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope

She gets a boob job of epic proportions and he cannot resist

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really enjoying this story and appreciate the effort you've put into character development.

That said, I think Tanya is headed toward being Tom and Carmen's Pet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Squealer!

Tanya is going to tell Carmen about her andToms secret!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love this twist on things

I am not going to even try to guess what's going to happen. But I will DEFINITELY enjoy reading this!!!!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
Tom called Tanya's Hand!!! Woo-Hoo!!

I enjoyed the vignettes from mom's and dad's POV.

Outstanding chapter here. Lovin' it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucked it up

Went whole time was all about fucking the incredibly busty milf mom she finally caves pathetically and he walks away. That is exactly why no story should go this long and draw itself out cause in the end you'll fuck it up. The last part will just be you trying to fix your fuck up

Cornhuskersfan1Cornhuskersfan1over 10 years ago
Great Read

I have really enjoyed reading these stories but I sure hope Tanya does not win. Physical beauty does not over shadow the ugliness inside her. It would be nice to see Tom win by fucking his mother into submission(with Carmen's approval) and have Carmen dominate his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i hope

That we get more of this story after the 8th part.what ever way it goes,we can have more.if son or mom wins, i would love to see what life will be like for them.i hope the son wins, that mom see that the man she was looking for was her son!i think it would be good for the dad too.he would know that wife now being with his son,would not look for someone to have sex with.his son would not take his wife from him,but give him the help he need to keep wife happy.they can still be a famliy. Maybe carmen would be ok with him and mom having sex.now that's a good ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope Tom wins

but not by resisting his mother. By finally succumbing to temptation and winning at what both he and his mother do best, sex. I hope they have mind blowing earth shattering sex and I hope just as he is about to beg for mercy his mother crumbles and realizes she has met her match as her orgasm drives her to the point of exhaustion.

I then hope Tom has his happy ever after and marries Carmen. While still having mom on the side.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Finally Tom Grows A Pair

Tom Finally Grew A Pair!! Good for him, now He needs to fill Carmen in on what has been happening, and Together, He and Carmen can make Tanya their Submissive Slut,

Tanya might be considered Gorgeous and Beautiful, but she needs to be taken down a peg as nobody should EVER be so callous as to "Try and Destroy" Someone that she has an obligation to Love and take care of. Making her become Tom's Submissive Slut should do just that!!

Great Read and I am looking forward to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Easily the best story I've read so far here.

You sir, have a real flair for storytelling. I was just wondering, where the fuck did Tanya get her cruel streak? The other guy she was with basically said she'd largely kept her morality throughout college. I've met lots of really hot girls with really hot bodies and big ass tits that were still really good morally, it's not like being as hot as she was would suck out the decency, girls can usually handle their hotness.

So it sounded really outlandish at first. I feel like after reading her account that I can actually understand where she's coming from, there's something inside driving her to get better all the things she has available to her. Motherhood or sex, whichever strikes her. A depraved bitch for sure, but a depraved bitch that's somewhat believable, not some looped out sex fiend.

Helena Cline was, unfortunately, just not believable. It looks to me like your stories are trying to cut closer and closer to believability, the characters a little bit more fleshed-out each time, you're more interested in backstory, underlying psychology. Your efforts have most definitely borne fruit. It's especially gratifying to see her flounder with her son, fucking up at every turn, unsure of herself simply because she never had to do anything to attract guys before. Foxy Grandma was a fun yarn, but really, you want to see a measure of equality in seduction, and you found the perfect way for Tom to level the playing field. It just makes for a much more interesting story, it's not really much of a seduction otherwise.

After Ep 5 I wouldn't be able to stand the bitch if I'd met her, now I want to know where the fuck I can find women like that. Cuz it seems like you might've met one or two, and might be using these stories to try to help you understand your experiences with them. If you've got any tips/ideas, please, please drop me some clues at vguidry at gmail.

Very much looking forward to Tanya finding her sea legs and learning how to blend her intense sexuality with the impossible-to-resist appeal of motherhood, the one trump card she has left, the one thing she can consistently rely on to worm her way back into her son's good graces. Tom seems to think his struggles will be over once he gets married. Yeah fucking right! You can't keep a good slut down. She never really played that off right and I'm looking forward to watching her master it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Run Carmen Run

Carmen needs to get as far away from those two as fast as she can. After all it's kind of absurd she'd even get engaged to a 19 year old when she's heading to med school and a future rather than getting saddled with a Jerry Springer family sexual drama. My best hope is Tom's mom loses him and her husband and winds up a used aging slut searching for Mr. Goodbar but never finding him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

My favorite lines from the chapter:

"He wanted to act like an adult. Well, it was time to play adult games. The game of seduction and sex."

"Asking me to join her in a world of lust and sin and evil."

So foreboding and dirty

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope Tom wins as well, as most of you.

But I'm afraid if you have ever read of this guys other stories. (And if you havn't you should, they are good).

The big tittied, mature women, always, always win.

So despite the excellent work done, getting us to like and route for Tom.

Hes going to end up a sissy, slave boy for he's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Actually it's fascinating that mom and son are grappling with the same demons. The best ending would be a stalemate between them realizing there's no way one or the other will give in to the other. Sure one might the upper hand for a little while but then the other will come roaring back. For certain Carmen is going to be heartbroken but I don't think either the son nor the mom are going to get what they want it in the end: total victory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellence at its best.

I really like this series, and I hope it doesn't turn out like your others. You have shown Tanya to be getting exactly what she deserves, and most of us are praying for a happy ending, not a farfetched, beyond realistic, sisified man ending. I think maybe it is time you tried your hand at a role reversal?

Here's hoping by most of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Y'all have it wrong

In response to the recent comments: carmen maybe cute now but it won't last - and she is not some angel either Tom is just infatuated. And the comments before about wanting Tom to win and choose Carmen because he would be some sissified mindless slave are ridiculous. Tanya has finally met her match - she wouldn't break him not without breaking herself. And everyone keeps forgetting what an amazing mom and wife she has been. Completely loyal and completely devoted. She gave up her dreams without a regret and with single minded devotion. This is an incest story guys one of the hottest I have ever read and if Tom and Tanya get together it would be a true match of equals. They both already love each other in that way - they are just both in denial with mom believing this is the ultimate game for her and Tom rebounding with some half man/ half women to prove to his mom how over her he is, subconsciously he is playing just as hard. I think they are in love.

DjeterDjeterover 10 years ago
Great!

This story is awesome! Wish I could read the whole thing at once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm preparing to be sad but horny at the end of this octalogy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a tease.

You really know how to end on a cliffhanger, too bad we will have to wait till past new years day to finish the series. I hope you have your next story prepared and its in the same genre or a continuation of this story. Jumped to my favorite lit. author spot in just 6 chapters. Lets hope the last two can live up to the hype you've set up.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 10 years ago
Whew, that was intense!

There's no way Tanya won't get what she wants. At first she didn't realize Tom was that good of a player. Now the gloves are off. Maybe I am in the minority here but I am cheering for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
never have i ever..

...EVER invested as emotional faith as I have in this story series. I literally was chewing my nails in dread by page 7. I HATE the feeling of impending doom that's become such a fetish of authors/readers lately, but my God; talk about a rollercoaster of a segment!! I LOVE this chapter. Yes, I do expect to fully hate you by the end of the next part, having cut the son's balls off as soon as he found them, nullified the most likeable character's subplot - Carmen- , and having basically destroyed the entire, incredibly enjoyable atmosphere you've created up to now. That sense of foreboding dread is just simply overpowering, knowing part 8 is on deck, and your track record for good endings is usually wrist-slicing-ly depressing lol. But at the same time, given just... How... Fuckin'... PERFECTLY you've crafted all the storyline, character growth, and pacing so far, I simply can not give up on the possibility that maybe, just baaaaarely maybe, there may be a way for me to live with myself once this whole perfect nightmare is over! You might just have that singularly immaculate moment where everything comes together to create what can only be described as a simply perfect read. Dear God, don't let me down, I'm beggin' ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good but predictable

I think its a good story.. but sadly I think that his mom will win in the end. matching all your other stories.. its good that matt has put up a good fight.. but something tells me that in the end. his mom and her way to big breasts will beat him. and Carmen will be left out in the cold.. but hey I guess that nrt for you

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Remembering.

From reading the authors past comments by saying "Happy endings are boring to me", "I like writing story's where evil always wins"

I have no doubt now that the mom is going to fuck tom, sure tom might possibly (Maybe) over-handle his mom but in the end tom is going to end up falling in love with his mom and based off some of the other story's of his, lose his love in Carmen and end up falling in love with his mom thus kicking Carmen out.

Thats if the author sticks to how he writes most of his other stories and does not pull a shocking twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

the end of this one was great :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Son vs mom hashtag rekt edition

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no matter how .any times

Seriously though. I get hot everytime I read this series

beretta84beretta84about 7 years ago

ok, now, this story is about 10 pages too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I’m back

Gotta admit I was quickly losing interest in the story before this chapter. I didn’t even like Tom. He was just some douchbag willing to humiliate himself on the off chance he would get to fuck his mom. I was rooting for Tanya. But now everything is flipped around, Toms got his pride back and his mom wants to do him, if only to get her way. The whole story could stop here. People you could walk away safe in the knowledge that Tanya has lost. And it may be something to consider that the next chapter is 17 pages long. (I checked) but no. I’ve come too far. I’m going in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Fantastic, I need the next story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This story has me totallyinvolved mentally. From a psychology/psychiatric point of view, it is impossible to imagine the harm done to the mother's self-confidence, self-assurance, ego and id knowing that she would never be sexually satisfied. Likewise, the feeling of being cheated out of her dreams/future because of an unplanned pregnancy cause by a man who could never satisfy sexually or emotionally would emotionally and mentally damage anyone.

From the husband/father's mental standpoint, he knows he can never and will never satisfy his wife's sexual or emotional needs. He married her out of obligation/duty. To know that he can never satisfy his wife sexually must have damaged his ego, self-image, and id beyond repair. Always worrying that his wife might leave him or have affairs because of his lack of ability in some ways must have destroyed him.

For the son to admit to his mother his feelings (lust/love) for her and then have her treat him as nothing more than a toy could and almost did destroy him. To see how he overcame his inner conflict, to recognize what he was becoming, and have the emotional and mental mature to change is remarkable.

This is truly a mentally challenging. Without doubt, this is a 5 star series.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

What better way to explain the term whore than " and I realized I was too much woman for any mere high school guy." More arrogance to describe the term whore is not necessary! But what's much worse, you give those attributes to a mother. You draw an ugly face of your protagonist that contains nothing arousing or sexy. Her personality is just plain ugly. If you have a mother like that, you don't need enemies anymore!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I think that you just get better at writing this as you have gone along.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(4/17/2023) At the end of chapter two, I decided to wait and comment at the end of this series since it was published ten years ago. But I felt the need to comment now. I’m more into the story than into the horny. I enjoy drama/conflict. I see the story as a journey of two, or more, star-crossed lovers struggling to reach their happily ever after. I’m troubled that I can’t see how there can be a happily ever after here. I don’t see how any character would be able to end this journey without losing something, something very important in their lives. But I’ve given each chapter five stars because they’re very well written and are keeping me engaged. I need to know what happens next. I expect to be extremely disappointed and saddened at the end. The fact that I’m not bailing attests to the talent of this author and will probably give all the chapters five stars. I hated “Romeo and Juliet” in high school.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Wait! Now we hear Tanya's voice?? just opened the chapter. One of my comments at the end of all this was that first person singular by necessity means we aren't privy to anyone else's thoughts, and now, six chapters in, Mom has a voice? That changes the whole story: All along i wanted to know her machinations, what makes her tick, why is she such a sadistic cunt? (answer: cuz the author revels in sadistic cunts!). it certainly defies convention. Why didn't she chime in the entire time. If anyone can make sense of the hash you just tossed over your story, it's you! I think it's cheating. But i've only read that first sentence and glanced to see it was her voice. WTF?! Good luck!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

At one point, Tom describes his mom as "...slightly sadistic...". Slightly??? He's delusional if he doesn't have her at the extreme end of whatever adjective he can come up with. Slightly sadistic? C'mon, man: she's the Jeffrey Dahmer of nasty, sadistic, cruel, ball-thieving CUNTS! Her picture is in the dictionary beside every one of those truths. And he somehow deludes himself into thinking she's not that bad?! Slightly?!

Even when the story is given over to her to tell, she evinces not a shred of sympathy from me. She may be all that and a box of chocolates, but she's got NO HEART! And we see, finally, that her son is her better in that he does, against all odds, have the capacity for love. Now if only he can come away from the battle royale to come with his dignity and his heart and his soul and his balls still attached. Maybe then i can believe this whole story is more than a polemic on the nature of EVIL! I'm rooting like all heck for Tommy boy to save himself and save Callahan Auto Parts as well. This story has captured my mind like very few have done done here at this portal of eroticism. Thanks for that. Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a seriously toxic relationship and the story has just become repetitive. End it with her locked up somewhere, and the kid grown up enough to move on from the psycho.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give a 0 at how shocked I am that Tanya was a sex-mad superslut back in her day. Who could have seen that coming? At least we know where Tom gets his cocky arrogance from although he can walk the walk, too. I kind of love how deliciously toxic the relationship has gotten. And the ending of this chapter was just brilliant with the line she used on him so much. Tanya is RAGING!

"I could either be a productive member of society or a nasty slut who spends all day, every day, riding cock." Meh, being a productive member of society is overrated; there's enough people to do that. Slut it up! Get all the cock you can, while you can, girl! Anyway, Tanya is starting to sound a bit crazy. Going off the deep end. Tom should be concerned. Very concerned.

I liked the background on Tanya and Jay. Gives us a nice insight into their past so we can understand them a bit better as well as their behaviour, especially Tanya's. Kudos with that.

So it seems this is going to end in one of two main ways: 1) Mom loses and Tom ends up with Carmen; or 2) Mom wins, Tom fucks her, and Carmen gets cheated on. Even if she doesn't find out, that's fucked up for the supposed love of his life. Is there an ending where they all win? That threesome idea from the dream with an adjustment might work... but if he ends up with his mom in a relationship, Carmen is still out, which sucks because she seems like a really nice person and doesn't deserve that shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...