All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 07'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nyv

Keep on writing man make it much bigger story

_J_A_J_Aover 10 years ago
great

please write next chapter ASAP

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

I can't believe I am saying this, but I am disappointed he couldn't resist. Honestly now I am hoping this decision blows up in his face now. I want him to conquer his mom only to look over to see his girlfriend and dad watching. He should have ran

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
still predictable..

well I see this happening like the res of the stories where the huge big breasted woman out fucked all the big dick guys.. and I don't think the author with change that. besides I also think the mother will trick carman to come over and see what tom is doing.. to help her win even if she loses the fuck fest

GhostfreakGhostfreakover 10 years ago

This has been one of the most incredible series I have ever read in a very long time. Aside from one or two incorrect words, everything was just flawless. The feelibgs, the setting, the incredible indepth characters you brought to life has put me on a roller coaster ride that I enjoy every waking minute. Every character is written in such a way that you can't help but pay attention, as a reader it makes quiver with worry, excitement and anticipation all in one. If it was possible I would you vote for this series to be added to the hall of fame because it is really that good. I would honored if you would allow me to get some tips on how to be a better writer because you have such a beautiful talent that I cannot help but admire. I eagerly await the conclusion to such an amazing and wonderful story like this. I trust that the ending will not disappoint or leave to many questions in readers minds unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is crap

this is crap from a sick mind. I wouldn't want to handle either one or you. You should just delete all of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Great chapter!

Ridiculous build up though. Please expand it beyond part 8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait. This is an incredible story.......

A previous reader was right.....

There must be lipstick, the sperm must flow and there MUST be a Pregnancy!!!!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Just one day ? Fuck that !

These two need to work it out like World Series. Best out of 7 . Seriously, this story is not about gratuitous inter-famial lust between two souls with delusions of grandeur. Tom is the the Nietzschian Übermensch ( Superman ) incarnate, a Caesar with Christ's Soul.

Fucking and conquering his mom who in reality is his female doppelganger will be culmination of mastery and final summit to climb before casting aside conventional Christian herd mentality & claiming Carmen who's obviously a Renaissance Madonna symbol & finally merging the yang & ying of these two women to ...

Umm. Sorry. The anticipation of chapter 8 has undone me I'm all out of high-minded B.S. Cut to Marvin Gaye crooming in stereo of 'Let's Get It On' with first line of chrous having Mills Lane sampled and on tenth of second delay behind Marvin.

Seriously I don't see UberMutti losing. Maybe Carmen & Dad can console each other as two main characters depart for L.A. . This way, Tanya can follow up on commercial's momentum & become Caucasian Sofia Vergara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't you write anything else?

Can't you write anything else?. All your stories are the same you use the exact same dialog and it's getting boring you SUCK as a writer.

Can't the mom the women in your stories lose just once?

After this ends I hope you don't write anything else

DjeterDjeterover 10 years ago
Tantilizing!

Great build up! I can't wait to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here's hoping...

Normally I love this category but I really hope this Mom loses. She needs to be taken down a couple of notches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

An amazing chapter!

I just wanted to speak up as a lurking TalkMan fan - I love where this story is going and can't wait for the end.

Rest assured, there are people out there who can't wait to see Tanya completely obliterate Carmen in the nastiest way possible.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
I'm with Syrus on this chapter

Part of me likes Carmen's challenging Tom to put his issues with his mother to bed.

However, roughly three weeks of idle time with mama doesn't sound like a terribly bright idea.

I still think Tanya's selfishness is plutonium-toxic and so eager to prove herself by fucking her son she's put everyone involved (Tom, his dad, herself, and Carmen) in a lose-lose situation.

At any rate, you've done brilliantly crafting a harsh story of what happens when s/b completely loses sight of anything but what gets them off.

As we go along, the further this gets toward Tom and Tanya hooking up the more tragic it becomes when they do. .

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All bull crap

This is all bull crap. If she will cheat on the father with the son, she will cheat on the husband with someone else. A good son would try and expose the slut that she say she is and hope for understanding from the other people that will be affected. Give his father a chance to move on to something better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo!

An unstoppable object crashing into an unyielding barrier. Maybe Tanya and Tom will fuck themselves to literal death. This story could end with the baton being passed from Tanya to Tom but since Tonya is still at the top of her game, maybe not. I agree with previous comments that it would be nice to see Tonya knocked down a peg or two but that is part of what makes Tonya so exciting. Regardless of the outcome, I would like to see her suffer a bit and fear her sexual "mortality". Maybe Tom makes Tonya promise to eat Carmen's pussy in the future before allowing her to surrender...:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"Never read the comments."

I like how you break the 4th wall there. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm hooked like a starving catfish!

I don't normally bother reading the stories that are many chapters long and several pages per chapter. But I must say, I'm totally into this one. I like the story line and the characters very much, it's like I can't wait for the next word much less the next page. I disagree with "wow" and how "Rest assured, there are people out there who can't wait to see Tanya completely obliterate Carmen in the nastiest way possible" I hope it's the other way around, I hope Carmen kicks the shit out of Tanya's filthy slut ass and I also hope that Tom bangs her into submission. Either way,I love this fucking story!!!

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Wow.

Amazing chapter again. Toms will has broken that easy, im worried that maybe he wont survive the sex all the way. Well i guess we will have to see what happens...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yet another marathon read with NO payoff

Seriously now. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
After your done

After you are done this story please make another mother son story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tanya & Tommy Boy

Next time on Dragon Ball Handler Z, Tom (Brady) McGee with no mention of a scholarship to USC and a nose for being outmanuevered will fight to the finish with Tanya "Commando chick from Red Alert" McGee. While both contestents have been powering up these last few episodes, Tom's spirit bomb has finally maturitized while the ever relentless Tanya's will take her final form in an effort for more power!

Expectations are rather high for this one, except Tom, who is already stunningly 0-2 in the house that his mother fucks herself silly inside often. Lets see if Tom is ruined for Carmen through the following items left underutilized: 1) Remaining Cameras; 2) Mom & Dad's Webcam; 3) deus ex machina.

Who shall win as these contestants seek to out handle the other!? Tune in Next time!

(Opinion: Tanya should have teased him even more. Flaunting more. Tom lacks control, and that ass grab is like, a distant memory now.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The length of these stories are perfect.

They are doing the same thing that Tom's Mom is doing to him... Torturing them. If the readers like what Tom's Mother is doing to him then they will appreciate it being done to themselves too lol.

convictedpapaconvictedpapaover 10 years ago
good so far...

This story is cool, I am personally hoping Tom pounds her into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dragon ball comment

That was hilarious with the dragon ball z comment, I agree with you there. Second to last chapter and the teasing was lacking. There were apt opportunities to play games under the dad's nose and was not utilized. Lazy and overused scenarios like the "pool scene" or the "under the table play". Although the description is excellent as always. Added to that - several pages devoted to long, drawn-out, repetitive, and frankly unneeded explanations of intent from both sides kinda ruins the raw energy set up in the previous chapters. Most of the fun was trying to guess how crazy Tanya really is (glass/webcam reveal), and not be spoon-fed her decisions like we're idiots. Why did they even set a date, it feels so calculated and the biggest draw was the unpredictability of what these two will do. I hope you bitch-slap me in the face with your final chapter and pull out a surprise somewhere. This chapter did not live up to the hype.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The conclusion needs to involve him making his mother pregnant

Mere sex is not enough, not at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 8

Just wanted to say that this has been an epic, like a good book or movie. Essentially, we don't know who will win since we don't know who to root for. Both Tom and Tanya are not good people, but they're not normal either. Carmen and Jay are. I think its funny though that there are people who actually think that Carmen has a shot here. You clearly don't know this author, asking this author for the nice girl to get the guy would be like asking Spielberg not to give Indiana Jones a happy ending. (not saying this author is Spielberg) I just hope that readers are still satisfied with how the story ends even if the one they were rooting for doesn't come out on top the way they hoped they would. The fact that the author has you this invested in the characters is proof of the quality of this story.

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyover 10 years ago
Haters

Isn't it sad with the really negative comments on here? I mean, someone just claims this whole thing is crap, which really makes little sense. Did they actually read through SEVEN long chapters just to come to that conclusion now? Probably not. Really, they probably just saw what this was about and skipped the whole thing to the end to just try and rag on it. The lamest kind of person. What kind of an opinion matters when you don't even read it, Troll? Also, the one hating on the last two chapters just cause they haven't had sex yet. Sorry pal. But the author did state this was 8 chapters and that there was a lot less sex throughout and was a build up. It stood to reason that it wouldn't come till the final chapter. I think its pretty lame that you give the story 1 star just out of your expectations of more when he made it obvious that readers shouldn't be hopeful for that.

SiodisSiodisover 10 years ago
Your back in business!

This is what I am talking about! You hit a little stumble with chapter 6, but you came back and kicked serious ass. Looking forward to the conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
increadable

I was only a little disappointed that they will have sex. When throughout most of the story I was hoping he would break her down. I got to hoping he would conquer his lust and they would go back to the way they were before the game......now I hope he Fucks her unconscious. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The conclusion I want

I hope there is a way that he can end up with both of them. That's the conclusion I would like to see.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

This chapter was better than the last but the total cunt she was in the restaurant could have been left out. That was pretty ugly. Other than that, Tanya didn't sound or act like the raving sociopathic psycho she did in chapter 6. Curious how the final chapter will work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow!!! one the best story of the year, blew my load TWICE finishing this story....want to nominate this series for the best jerk story of the year!!!! I bow to you @TheTalkMan

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Just about the best story of its type on here. Can't praise it enough!

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
ONLY ONE NEGATIVE THING TO SAY...

here on page 8, when you wrote "piece of mind" it should have been "peace of mind." I have thought about it both ways; and maybe he wanted to give her a pice of his mind; but, it is a stronger emotion for hjim to have peace of his mind. you may disagree, but this is my thought. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
soo...

I guess I called it then. His resolve crumbled, You wrote the mother to be a psychopath who somehow manipulates her son to fuck her. Her tool? Not tits, not ass, not the legitimate sexual abuse. Nope instead a Constitution-length monologue of juvenile half-logic. Thanks for running out of ideas so obviously. I had high hopes at the start of this part, but now i'll bet there's only two options that i'll find in part 8. A) A poorly paced, clunky mashup of resolved plot issues, or B) a way too long sex scene that tries to steamroll the fact that you don't have an actual fulfilling ending. i'll just hold my breath to see how you spin this turd.

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Rereading this one. Love it.

The part where he's reading the online posts about the TV commercials had me cracking up. We all know that's 100% how it would go down.

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 8 years ago
BRING IT!

OMG I love this story! I'm so rooting for the son, Tom, to fuck his crazy bitch of a mother TO SLEEP!

You are a masterful writer. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Pool scene

Being an ass man ... That was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Old proverb

The only way to get a woman to want something is to tell her she can’t have it.

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

@TheTalkMan or any Please recommend any story like this, m/f try to out-fuck each other, that competition , tension was damn teasing, moreover the incest mom/son, this story is so different not only at incest stories but in general, The all chapters were very good despite the usual repetition but the chapter 8 the grand final was the best and honestly it has the longest greatest sex scene in the whole site. I am ass man not big fan of mammoth boobs, however it still great, one thing I hate in this story was that the cheating especially for the dad, yeah for Carmen too but Carmen was necessary to motivating the mother ,also they aren`t marrying yet, but the father it`s really disaster; if the mother was widow or divorced it could be better and will not affect on the story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is the most compelling, intriguing mother/son incestuous love story I have ever read. The emotional and psychological changes which have occurred between mother and son have been logically developed and let loose. I have developed empathy for the mother and the son, both have created their own hell. The results of their psychological cruelty towards each other is something to be feared and yet hoped for. I am sorry to state that I believe the husband/father deserves nothing.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good ramp up to the final, as I,v said before you started a bit wordy for me but as it’s gone on I have gotten to like this a lot.

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastover 1 year ago

This story has been one wild Ride and I'm interested to see the climax. Well done. 😁

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Noble, incestuous quest." I don't know why I find that so funny, but there it is.

"Firstly, no incest, which is a good thing." Speak for yourself. Damn I love incest. There's just something about. Good ol'-fashioned fun for the whole family. Oddly enough I've never had an incestuous relationship myself nor do I really have any particular desire to be in one with anyone in my family currently - well, OK, there are some hotties that I would tap if given the chance, but cousins barely count, right? I'm sure most of us have those in our families anyway so big deal. The whole concept of incest to me doesn't even phase me in the slightest. To me, it's just some artificial barrier that seems to be in place in society that limits who you can love. A strange concept to me but it's there nonetheless.

Anyway, finally the last chapter that promises some action. Spent all day reading the first 7. Better be worth it. Feel bad for Carmen though, and the dad a bit. But then again I hate cheating so yeah.

Bigshow2024Bigshow202412 days ago

That Mom bunny in a stew pot crazy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...