All Comments on 'You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 05'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I always have liked a little tease to a story

But too much of a good thing can get boring.

Perhaps this story has reached that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for the story.

That is one incredible story. Thank you so much for writing it for us. I am waiting on the next chapters. I hope it goes the way I want it to. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the story

still waiting for next chapter how long before its out

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue this awesome story

I'm so wet at this moment waiting for the next chapter. Damn you! Stop teasing me and write the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the next chapter!!!!!!!!

hey man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write the next chapter.That is one incredible story.I am waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought people weren't supposed to

call themselves "anonymoous."

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

It's funny to read the comments begging for the next chapter.

rodavrodavabout 10 years ago
Cap de agde

You know in South of France there is a famous nudist beach called Cap de Agde. You and your mom could go there and be nude.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Topless on the beach was very sexy. Can't wait to see what happens when she moves to his apartment.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Enjoying the build-up

I'm one of those who prefer the journey more than the destination. The one you've laid out is highly erotic. Good work.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As a romantic and avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, I believe I have found the most perfect story. The adoration, respect, sensual chemistry, and intimacy between mother and son is believable. As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incestuous love between adults, this story reflects the sensual and sexual chemistry that would exist in real life between such a couple. If they are truly in love, I can not see why the mother would worry about their future relationship; she will always be his mother and he will always be her son.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

I know the topless mature lady on the beach is the neighbour in the attic & want to see her enter the story again. Just like I want Marianne & Andy's sister.

Again, the tension, reluctance, desire, seduction, reluctance, desire & continued seduction, is delicious.

The mother. The lover. The soulmate. If ever a man desired her more than anyone else, it is the son, you bore as a baby, & grown into the man who will give you the love, to send you to the euphoric bliss of perfect fulfilment. Show me how much you want me & my cock mom. Show me how much you love & desire me Judy.

Again I await the next chapter & again I give you 5 ropes of cum

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous