You Know That Nightmare?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence.

"Donkey cum? Where'd you get that from?" Audrey asked me, worried. "Like, why did that even enter your mind?"

I flapped my hands irritably. "Does it matter? We'd better think of something, Audrey, or we're both fucked. No lube, either." I wiped my hands on the napkin. "It's my turn to buy."

* * *

Megan and Kristin picked me up at six for Wayne's dinner, which was happening at Doug Weiman's house. The idea was that the three lacrosse captains ate with the coaches, then stayed after for Xbox with the other seniors on the team.

As far as the coaches knew.

The reality was that Xbox was not the only item on the menu. There was also fellatio, anal sex, cunnilingis, manual stimulation, prostate massage, vaginal sex, lapdancing, body shots, and whatever else the boys could get the girls to do. It was a tradition, an end-of-the-year thing for seniors only.

The problem was that there were only five senior cheerleaders this year and six senior players. That would be bad enough, but Brittany's mistimed virus had stacked the odds even higher. And, of course, Staci had begged off. "She's such a slacker," I fumed. Staci was famous for the infrequency with which she showed up for these things. And even when she came, she did as little as she possibly could. She always got really bad cramps, but still. "We should make her pay us fifty bucks for every spare cock."

Kristin shrugged mildly. "She's sweet." Staci often let Kristen cheat off her in chemistry. "She tries her best."

"She's a fucking nun," Megan put in, disgusted.

"So we're all going to have to work like dogs," said Kristin, as she piloted her mom's Prius toward Dougie's place.

"I'm not putting out," I announced at once; they already knew, but I always felt the need to remind them. "I don't fuck boys."

"Yeah, yeah." I saw a veiled glance pass between her and Megan, in the passenger seat, but they could go fuck themselves. "But you'd do anal, right?"

I frowned. "I'd really rather not." It scared me a little, which was why it was taking Chip so long to get back there.

Megan scoffed. "Of course you'd rather not. We don't do it because it feels good, you dumb bitch."

"Watch your mouth, you stupid whore." I tried hard never, ever to take shit from Megan Loconte. I'd been after her for years. "You can slut it around for whatever dick you want; my pussy's worth more than that." I sniffed. "Ass, too." Everyone knew I hated Megan's guts. Everyone, apparently, except our coach, who'd put her right below me on all the cheer stunts. Like, the kind where Megan had to reach up and support my legs. Like, the kind where she never missed an opportunity to stick a thumb where it didn't belong. "So go suck a gorilla's dick."

She flipped me off. "Knock it off, you two," Kristen protested mildly. "If I have to spend the whole evening listening to your shit, I'm going to just drop you off and leave you to sort it out with the boys." She shrugged. "Six guys, six holes; you don't even need me."

"I'm not fucking any of them," I insisted. "I'll pull my weight, but they're staying out of my southern hemisphere."

"You could always fuck Chinese Mike," Meg sniped. "You wouldn't even feel him. Last time I gave him a handjob, he only produced about a thimbleful of cum."

I made a face at her. "It seems rude to blame Mike because your technique sucks." She gave her usual one-finger response. "Cute, Meg, but I'll pass. High-school boys aren't up to the job of pleasing me, ladies."

"Fine." Kristen sniffed and tossed her long, straight hair. "Whatever. But you do all the oral."

"Whatever." I'd expected as much; sucking dick was not difficult for me, but some of the boys had complained about Kristen last time. So it was probably for the best that she just head inside and bend over. Megan smiled thinly in the mirror.

"That means rimjobs too," She snickered. "You probably get off on that shit anyway, a filthy slut like you."

"You'd know," I shot back darkly. I disliked licking ass, but it was only fair. Most of the boys would be able to go twice, some three times; the two of them would get more than their share up the spout. "Let's just get this overwith." I had a headache, but these kinds of social obligations couldn't be blown off. "Who's in charge? Kristen, you're the co-captain."

She shrugged as she eased up to the curb. "Whatever. Just follow my lead. Meg? Anything you won't do?"

"Nope." She twisted around and glowered at me. "I'm not some whiny bitch with her legs taped together." I blew her a kiss, then flipped her the bird. She ignored me. "Although Scott just about ripped me open last time, so if it's all the same to you, I'd rather give him a pass tonight. I've got a date tomorrow, and I don't want to be on the disabled list."

"I thought you said he made you cum that one time."

"Oh, that's not the problem. I love fucking him. It's just that I don't want to be all sore and shit tomorrow; you know how it is." Meg frowned thoughtfully. "I wonder how he'd feel in my ass..."

"That's cool." Kristen was studying her face in the mirror, concerned about her acne. I rolled my eyes. I could have told her not to bother; these boys did not care about her face. "I'll pull him aside and tell him to leave you two alone. But that means you get four, Megan. Then Scott and one other for me, and Heidi does all the sucky-sucky. Sound good?"

"No," I replied bluntly. "Sounds like a load of sexist bullshit. But whatever." I slithered out from under my seatbelt. "They better not make the playoffs. I'm tired of all the same dicks."

"You and me both." We marched toward the porch, Megan trailing behind with her cigarette, and I knocked on the door. It opened to the polite, vacant smiles of Wayne and Dougie, with Mike behind them and Chinese Mike in the back, already naked, and without a word we hopped inside and shut the door.

My plan had hatched when Meg mentioned her bad luck with Chinese Mike, and before we got to his house it had already taken flight; it was a brutally simple plan. I began to put it into action as soon as I got there. "I'm going to get a glass of water," I told Doug, and once I got to the kitchen water is what I got. And some powdered sugar. Armed my my Brad-inspired internet research, I heaped the sugar into a paper cup, gave it a splash of water, and stirred with my finger. A quick trip to the back bathroom, and I was ready.

I sprung the plan about half an hour in, as I curled up on the floor with my tongue fluttering at the hard, crusty ring around Mike Choi's anus. We called him Chinese Mike for obvious reasons. Plus, there was already another Mike in the house, currently balls-deep in Megan.

"Mmm," I purred, and when I came up around his cock and balls, my tongue flat and wet as it trailed all the way up past his nipples, I was ready to get things started. "So, Mikey," I breathed in his ear, my nude body sprawled across his with my hands busy at his scrotum, "Meg's looking totally sexy tonight."

It was a lie, of course: there was a good reason Megan Loconte was supporting me during the stunts and not the other way around. She outweighed me by at least fifty pounds, her legs carrying most of that, but she remained popular with the boys because there wasn't much she refused to do. Plus, her face was pretty. Mike laughed, his deep voice vibrating through his whole massive body. "You're a lying piece of shit, Heidi," he murmured fondly, his hand probing at my pussy. "You hate her."

"True," I admitted, raising one leg to make his fat fingers fit better; I was not at all aroused. He knew why I hated her, too; he'd been there the day it happened, back in second grade, when that little bitch had ratted me out for eating paste. "But I'm not blind. She's totally fuckable."

Mike stayed quiet, watching me; he knew how fuckable she was, firsthand. "I think I'm more into Kristen tonight," he shrugged. He waggled his fingers in me. "I could do you instead..."

"Don't be an asshole, Scotty," I told him, pulling hard on his testicles. "You know I don't want to fuck you. But Meg..." I licked at his earlobe. "Well, think about how tight her ass would feel around this massive fucking pole of yours." I was jacking him slowly, for emphasis. "Ever had her ass before?"

"Naw," he admitted.

"She told me she was curious how you'd feel in there," I whispered. He was rubbing me raw, my clit trapped between his thumb and forefinger; I was starting to get wet, despite myself. My hand moved faster along his shaft. "I dare you to sneak up behind her and put it in. Like, half an inch. She won't freak," I lied.

He pulled back so that he could stare at me. "Not cool, Heidi. That's, like, kinda rapey."

"Not really. You don't even have to put it in at all; just knock on her door." Goddamn, he was thick! "Like, pretend."

He pinched me doubtfully. "I don't know..."

"I dare you." I fed him one of my nipples; guys like them. "Twenty bucks?"

His eyes narrowed craftily. "How about you let me knock on your door first, Heidi?" He grinned. "Just the tip."

Fuck. I knew how that worked. "In my little ass? You'd break me open with this fucking thing."

"Naw, naw," he urged, his fingers wagging. "Not your ass, baby." His eyes lit up, and I knew what he was going for: he wanted to be The Man, the guy at Seaborne who'd jammed it into Heidi Longstadt. I sat up coolly, giving his cock another tug.

"Forget it, Mikey." I was nibbling on his earlobe, my hand on his cock like I was milking a cow. "Want to come with me into the back bedroom? I can suck your cock for you." I ducked down there and gave the head a swirling lick. "You know you love to get head from me, you hot Asian stallion." I giggled into his mouth as his fingers stayed busy between my legs, and then he brushed my thick curls out of my face.

"You lead the way, Heidi. I want to watch that sweet ass." I reached back and smacked myself. "Bow-wow," he grinned.

I started to get up, but then I grinned back and decided to play with him. "Hell yeah, baby," I moaned. "Watch that ass." I plastered my butt suddenly on top of his face, his nose wedged straight into my shithole, and I let him just barely start freaking out before I got up laughing. "Naw, I'mjust kidding." I'd always liked Dave. "Ciao, guys!" I called to the rest of the room. "Be back soon. I'm just taking Mr Choi back to suck the cum out of his balls."

"Hell yeah!" Scott slapped him a high five from his spot on the couch, where he was masturbating patiently. From the floor, where Other Mike knelt wedged into Megan's vagina, there was a breathless cheer. Kristen was already getting spit-roasted by Tyler and Wayne over on the sofa. "Go get her, dude!"

I smiled mysteriously; we'd tasted all their cocks, many times, and we were all pretty fond of each other, when it came right down to it. I took hold of the thick Chinese cock and towed him behind me into the back bedroom.

Right next to the back bathroom.

Ten minutes was all it took after that, my mouth gamy with the taste of naked penis and my cleavage decorated with two pitiful white beads of semen. Christ. Megan was right about Mike; he used to cum more. Maybe he was juicing. I leaned in and gave him a deep, searing smooch, the kind you need a shower after. "Hope you liked it, honey," I murmured. He just lay back, blissed out. "Want me to send in Meg? Or, wait, you wanted to wait for Kristen. You might need to wait in line, Mikey."

He waved languidly. "I'll probably just crash here, actually." He yawned. "Long practice. Look, Heidi, if you want to stay over, you're more than welcome to curl up in here and keep me warm."

"Aww! You're sweet." I actually meant it, too. We'd known each other since preschool, and he loved to cuddle me. "I just might take you up on that, cutie. But first, I've got a job to do."

He waved again, and flopped over seeking sheets, and I slipped into the bathroom.

I'd hidden my little potion under the counter. The research I'd done after that conversation with Brad, about the porn cum, had paid dividends, and now I had a healthy half-cup of cloudy whitish fluid, all ready to go. Looking at myself carefully in the mirror, I splattered it liberally across my chest, face, and hair, making sure I left a bunch on my hands. It was sticky, of course, and sweet where it speckled my lip. I'd need to shower soon, or I'd attract ants. But I only needed the special effect for a minute or two. When I peered into the mirror, I looked like a bukkake victim after the third guy. I marched out the bathroom door, spine arched, shoulders back, ready to make Meg feel like dogshit.

It worked.

"Holy fuck," she blurted, her eyes like saucers when she caught sight of me. "Jesus, how many guys did you blow in there?" She was sitting reverse-cowgirl astride a very mellow Doug, his balls quivering at the base of her pussy. He craned his neck to see what she was talking about. I swept a big, thick wad of goo off my left tit and licked it sweet off my finger.

"This? Oh, this is just Chinese Dave." I shrugged and pranced over toward her. Kristen, who was still getting it from both ends but whose guys had swapped holes, was paying no attention to me as I scooped the two little pearls of real spooge off my skin. "I gave him a little handjob, is all." I beamed down at her. "Ever seen such a big fucking load? That's what happens when a guy actually likes the girl who's playing with his balls." I held out my finger, the real cum wobbling under my nail, and when she leaned in and squinted I swiped it viciously across her face. "Get a better look," I hissed, and then I nudged her sideways with my hip as I passed.

"Fucking bitch!" She'd fallen off his cock.

"A real woman would stay mounted," I threw out casually. "Dougie, I need to wash up. Which bathroom?"

He was waiting patiently for Megan to climb back on. "Whichever, Heid. Just don't make a mess."

"No problem. I'll be right down." I nodded at his body. "I'll suck you later, but only after you wash her diseased pussy off your dick."

She growled up at me. "Get the fuck away from me," she warned, her eyes squinting, and Doug just laid his head back into his interlaced fingers.

"Girls, girls," he chided. "No need to squabble. There's plenty of me to go around." Just another night at the captains' dinner.

* * *

"Yeah. So, after very close and careful consideration, the Committee has decided officially that you won't be able to bring your guest to the Prom." I thought Melissa did a good job concealing how much she was enjoying this, the little fag-hag. She looked down at her notebook. "Chip? Is that his name?"

"Yes." I tried not to sound surly. Melissa frowned.

"Kind of an interesting name," she mused in the tones of a woman who actually thought the word was "stupid," not "interesting." I agreed, but I wasn't about to tell Melissa that. "Well, so we're not going to make an exception for him. The School Board discourages current students from bringing people who've already graduated, as you know." She smiled brightly at me, waiting for my head to fucking explode.

She'd be disappointed. That's not my style, not anymore. Melissa Berry was out of date. In junior high I'd had a temper, and I'd fought a lot, granted. Melissa had been one of my opponents once, when I'd wiped the floor with her. I could see now that she had been waiting, what, five years? Six years? That's how long it had taken her to get back at me, for I knew damn well she and Carl had made exceptions for other students' dates. I eyed her from my side of the table.

"Is that the same for Juana Melendez?" That little Colombian whore had been one of my prime irritants all year, always gossiping about me in Spanish, which she knew I couldn't follow. "She's bringing some older guy."

Melissa smiled, ready for this; she'd done her homework. "Her date, Pedro, has already bought tickets to fly from South America, and is a longtime friend of her family's." I'd heard her tell Mr Norlin about the whole thing; Carlos was a 45-year-old lawyer. I smiled sourly.

"Pedro. Is that Spanish for 'sugar daddy?'"

"No," Carl pointed out. "It means 'Peter.'"

Melissa sighed. "No need to be a bitch, Heidi. Let's be grownups about this. This Chip of yours does not have the kind of relationship with you that this Committee wants to support. That's all."

I glared, incredulous. The fucking silly little virgin. "Are you kidding? What do you mean by that?"

She smiled thinly. "It raises eyebrows," she explained sweetly, "when a 24-year-old graduate student wants to date a girl who's not even out of high school yet." She spread her hands, powerless. "There's nothing I can do. It's the School Board's policy, Heidi. They don't want the Prom to celebrate relationships that are primarily physical in nature." She rested a smug chin on her steepled fingers and dared me to come at her.

I stood up. "Whatever, Melissa. You've said enough. Some of us like to be physical with men." I looked straight at her boyfriend. "Isn't that right, Carl?"

He rocked back as though I'd hit him. "Wha-?"

"The closet's in the back of the room, Carl," I added viciously, "where the coats go. You might as well just stay in there with them." I extended a pair of middle fingers and left.

And that was my Thursday.

* * *

Slick, brothy fluid ran hot off my chin and down my neck, and for an instant I started to feel like I was suffocating; that's always the danger when you're the one on the bottom. I was lightheaded, the buzzing in my ears and the overpowering smell of moist flesh and sizzling pussy like a fog in the room. Bony hips and a scrawny ass sweated underneath my prying fingers, and the face between my legs had me thrashing, my abs aching. Flickering motion tugged at the corners of my eyes; ah. They were my own feet, flailing in the air.

This was fun.

Afterward, as we lay scattered across the bed, limp and strung out like our cast-off clothes, I felt as exhausted and fluttery as I had the first couple of times. "It's good that we almost never do this," I said quietly. "Makes it feel great when we do."

"Hell yes." Beth was lying naked across my legs, her head on my thigh. She paused, string at the ceiling. "Kind of weird, though, afterward." She turned to face me, then recoiled when my soaked bush sponged her cheek. "Eww! Wipe yourself off, bitch!"

"Oh. Sorry." I was stroking her hair absently, hardly even aware I was doing it. She had fine, stringy hair, currently in a bright shade of pink; she swapped out a lot. "So, like, what color are you doing your hair for Prom?"

"Haven't decided."

I took a deep breath. "Because, like, my dress is peach. So, if you want to dye it to coordinate, we could go together?"

She did crane her neck this time, not even caring about my pubes. "What about Chip?"

I tried not to sound bitter. "Fucking Melissa."

"Fucking Melissa," she agreed. She lay there in the welter of my dripping vagina, and she looked so, so pretty by the low bedside lamp, and I wanted to dive into her body again. I swallowed hard; no way could I stand to cum again, not yet. She sighed, a warm breeze across my belly. "If she wouldn't let you bring Chip, what makes you think she'll let you bring me?"

"She has a thing for homos," I said blandly, and then Beth was giggling and I was giggling and then the tickling started, and just maybe I could cum again, after all.

* * *

Friday was no better by daylight; another day, another shit sandwich to eat. It didn't start out that way, though; just before school I was in the back stairwell, collecting Jason Bennett's latest fee for the English paper I'd done for him. He and I had a special arrangement, predicated on his oral skills: he got a hefty discount, and I got to cum off his tongue. He rocked back on his heels as I smoothed my skirt. "Well!" I packed my breasts back into my bra; I liked to have them exposed when I was horny, otherwise the nipples hurt. "Pleasure doing business with you, Jase."