You Know That Nightmare?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he said slowly, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. "About that."

I froze, glaring icily down at him. "Don't you fucking do it," I hissed, my pleasantly fading orgasm suddenly stopping dead. "Don't you dare get that Angela Rye bitch to start writing papers for you."

He shrugged apologetically. "Look, what do you expect?" He stood up slowly, glistening little bits and pieces of my discharge still sticky on his neck. "She's made me a better offer."

"Better than half off, just for a little bit of oral?" I gestured at the front of his pants, where he was pitching his usual tent. "Look! You even enjoy it! It's not even work for you, eating me out!"

"Well, yeah," he admitted, his hands up like he was fending off an angry panther. I wondered how I looked. "But, you know. This is three times now, Heid, and you know I want a little more." He shrugged. "Angela Rye... well, she seems to understand my needs. That's all."

"Listen you little shit," I seethed, "you know it's nothing personal. I don't fuck guys in school, that's all." I actually stamped my foot, feeling like a petulant child. "Last time wasn't enough?"

At least he had the grace to blush, I reflected; I'd felt sorry for him the second time he'd gone down on me, and he'd done a really incredible job. So I'd agreed to suck his cock, quickly, just to shut him up. Granted, it hadn't been my best effort, but I'd done it. And now he had the balls to ditch me! For a little Catholic whore who didn't even know her way around the building yet! "I mean, come on," he muttered apologetically. "I'm telling you, she made me an offer I can't refuse."

Curious despite my fury, I had to ask. "What?"

He smiled; he couldn't stop himself. "She wants to get rid of her anal cherry. So she's writing the paper in return for me helping her out."

I stared, incredulous. "That's it?" He just smiled like a man with an eleven-foot cock. "So, you get a free paper and a virgin asshole? What is she expecting to give you next time, her five best friends naked on a platter?"

He spread his hands. "Look, Heid, I don't think you appreciate what a chore it can be, doing a chick in the butt. It hurts sometimes, and it's pretty smelly too." He shrugged. "There are significant health risks for both partners."

I scowled. "What, did you read that on the internet?"

He nodded. "I've been doing research."

"Fuck!" I howled it, completely frustrated, and glared at him. "I already started on your next paper, you dumbass. The one about Quintillian?"

He frowned, then his face cleared. "Yeah. The rhetoric one."

"Do you know how much research I've already done?" I was enjoying it, too. I'd learned a thing or two. "I'm supposed to, what, email all that shit to Angela Fucking Rye?"

He shrugged helplessly. "Sorry, Heidi. I'm not sure what to tell you."

I glared, but he had me over a barrel. So, of course, I'd have to let him have me some other way. "Fine, you little bastard," I said venomously. "I'll let you fuck me on Monday if you promise not to go with Angela." I was due for my period tonight, but menstruation has always been very kind to me; I usually only need two days to get dried out. My mom's the same way.

His eyebrows rose. "No shit?" I bit my lip and nodded once. "Wow! Thanks, Heid! That's awesome." It was pathetic, how happy he looked. Behold, I thought bitterly, the power of the pussy. "Cool. Can I cum on your tits?"

I rolled my eyes and stepped into my thong. "Yes, Jason. You can cum on my tits."

He was staring right at them, too. "I've always thought you had the best ones in the whole class, Heidi, for real."

"Thank you." Well. You couldn't say he wasn't a nice kid, I guess.

"Cool." He scratched at his neck. "Well. So, I've got to go, but Monday will be crazy, huh?" He seemed relieved; he never had liked confrontation. "Catch you." He waved.

"Yeah." I leaned against the banister and watched him go. "Take it easy."

"Lit." He stopped then, and turned. "Oh, and like, should I get some condoms? Or do you mind if I do it bare?"

"No, Jase." I sighed and bent down to get my backpack. "You can do it bare."

"Cool!" He was actually whistling as he walked away, and I just stood there and fumed.

Fucking Angela Rye.

* * *

I texted Jason the next day, explaining we'd need to put things off until Tuesday. He seemed miffed, but he understood when I told him he could go ahead and fuck me on Monday if he didn't mind blood all over his cock.

He seemed to understand then. Even sluts get periods.

* * *

Tuesday.

Monday had been fine, if boring; not much going on, really. I'd felt sluggish all weekend, a side-effect of biology, but I'd woken up refreshed and sprightly and as ready as I'd ever be to let Jason Bennett fuck me.

So, as we'd agreed, I took third period off and headed for the back stairway. I'd told my trig teacher Mr Bacon I had "female problems," so he wouldn't be expecting me back. And now I hitched my butt up onto the banniser, the same bannister I usually leaned on when Jason ate me out. "Okay," I shrugged evenly. "How do we do this?"

He sniggered. "What are you, a virgin? You know how to do this." He licked his lips. I could see his jeans, poking out in front like there was a magic marker shoved down there. "You can start by losing your clothes, Heid."

That was it? "Ooh. Very imaginative," I replied dryly, but my arms were already starting to go through those long-practiced motions, lifting my dress over my head, cranking back to get to my bra clasp... just those normal, everyday things I did when I got naked for a man. No, a boy; Jason was only eighteen. He stopped me before my hem reached my navel.

"Slow down." He was grinning. "I want to enjoy this."

"Oh, that's right. You haven't really seen me nude..." I grinned playfully. Might as well try to make this fun. Jason knew my vagina better than most guys, and he might have seen my nipples a time or two, when I clawed my bra off to give them some relief. Again, they ache when I get horny. They were not aching now. But he'd never seen the whole thing. "People tell me I'm kind of attractive," I went on casually, lifting the dress slowly up my body. Understatement of the millennium, I knew; I was fucking hot.

"People are right." He was staring, his eyes glittering, and now he had his hands at his cock. "They say I'm not so bad, either."

"Your mouth isn't." It was true, gloriously true; the kid had a talent. Three times he'd brought me off, shuddering, with that tongue. I'd done my homework in advance, getting references, and happy tales of Jason Bennett's oral prowess were all over the building. "I haven't heard much about your cock, though, Jase."

I was laughing as I threw the dress off, and he squinted sourly. "You haven't been talking to the right people." He was staring at my abs, at the crease that ran down the center, splitting my modest four-pack. "I always love your panties. Sexy."

"Thanks." I posed for him, bikini model-style. "The only time women wear matching undies is when they're going to get some, Jase."

"I know." He sounded mournful. "It's too bad. I think the world would be a better place if all of you walked around in your bras all the time."

"You might not be wrong." I smiled at him. "Want to do my clasp?" I turned slowly and propped my hand on the bannister, wondering whether he'd just take me like this, from behind. I still wasn't aroused, but at least I was getting curious.

"Sure." His hand was unexpectedly tender as he swept my thick, curly hair aside, and I twitched. "It's okay." I felt his breath against my neck. "I won't bite."

I shivered, and for the first time I got a very slight pain in my nips. Maybe I'd been wrong to avoid sex with high schoolers. Jason was proving a surprisingly seductive boy. I smiled, looking down at the next landing below. "I usually like it when you bite."

He gave a low, earthy laugh, and then my boobs loosened as he popped the strap. "Mm. You do." He trailed dry lips across my shoulders. "Maybe I'll give you a little love down there after I fuck you." The bra slid down to my wrists. "Would you like that?" I felt his cock now, firm between my asscheeks under his pants.

"Ooh. Yes, please." His fingers reached the sides of my breasts. "I'll never pass up that tongue of yours," I admitted, truthfully enough. "Are you going to take off my underwear, or do I have to ruin them once I start leaking?"

He chuckled. "Do you mind if I take my dick out?"

"Please." I was starting to enjoy this a little bit. He was a nice guy. "Whatever makes you comfortable, Jase. It's your party."

"You're right. It is." His fingers found their way inside the side strings of my thong, and he pushed it easily down. "Whoah. I love that ass." He kissed my neck again, more insistently. "I'm going to fuck you so hard." There was a burr in his voice now; he sounded ravenous.

"You're such a romantic." I shook my useless bra to the floor, and then I was posing naked for him over the banister.

"This ain't romance, Heidi." He backed off, leaving me chilly and exposed, and I heard a zip. "Mind if I take a few pictures? I might need spank material later."

"Sure." I spun around. It wasn't a strange request. I'd often gotten it from the hockey and lacrosse guys I was a cheerleader for. "Want me to do anything kinky?"

"Nah, just stand there." His pants were down around his knees now, and I was not terribly impressed at his length. His penis was pointing toward me like an accusing finger, jutting from its sparse bush well above the horizontal. Nice-sized balls. He had his phone out. "I mean, do whatever you want."

"Alrighty." I posed like all cheerleaders do; you've seen the shots on Pixboox or whatever the fuck app you use for photos. Kissy faces, hip thrust out, arms cupping boobs; all of them. Jason just stood there grinning happily, shooting one-handed while he masturbated casually with the other. "I didn't know you were a lefty," I observed, just making polite conversation.

"I'm not." He shrugged. "Sometimes I jack off with my other hand, just for a change of pace." I laughed dryly, wondering how many more shots he'd want and, vaguely, what he was going to do with them.

"Hey, my phone's in my pocketbook. Can you take a few for me?" I liked having nudes of myself on my phone. They came in handy for sexting with Chip.

"No problem." He put his phone away and went to my pocketbook, dick bobbing.

"I heard you got fired from your job for taking upskirt shots for Audrey's cousin's website?" I scratched at my pubes, dutifully trimmed. "These aren't going to show up on some laptop in the Ukraine, are they?"

"Naw." He pulled up his shirt, trapping it beneath his chin. "That's her brother. And it's not a nude site." He smiled, predatory. "These are for personal use only, Heid; you know I'm not going to screw you."

"Well you are, actually."

He brightened. "Oh. Good one. No, but here's the deal: if I do find something I can do with them, I'll go halfsies with you." He lowered my phone. "Fair?"

"Sure." I had no doubt I was on many peoples' hard drives by now; it wasn't a big thing to me. "Look, can we hurry up? I'm getting cold, and you're obviously ready."

"Oh. Sure." He put my phone into the pocket of his pants, which promptly fell to the floor. He took off his shirt to show a lean, ordinary high-school torso. Shit. Real men are so much better. More to grab, more to admire... there's a feeling of weight, of solidity, when you're underneath a real man. He shuffled forward. "I'd love to watch your tits while we do it, but all we've got are the stairs... bent over, maybe?"

"Sure." I assumed the position. "You'll just have to be content watching my ass. You can hold my boobs while you fuck me, though."

"Oh, good idea. You said it was okay to do it raw, right?" He was waiting, looking meaningfully at me, and I finally got the message; I twisted around and got quickly to my knees. Only fair; this was the expected sequence, the usual thing. At my school, a girl who agrees to fuck a guy also agrees to get him lubed up first. "Thanks," he said, offhand, resting a hand lightly on my hair.

His penis was hard and tight, though with a definite curve to the right. I pulled up plenty of saliva, got my lips ready, and put him calmly into my mouth. I'd blown him before, hurriedly, and I certainly wasn't going to linger this time; I had to get on with my day. He tasted just like every other guy who's been sitting in tightie-whities and unwashed jeans all day, but I was used to worse from the lacrosse players. I steadied myself with a hand on his skinny thigh, bobbed three or four times, and pulled off with a trailing string of saliva.

I was no more aroused than I'd been before, but it was time. I'd manage.

"Okay, Jason," I said quietly. "Your turn to play." I whirled once more, braced my hands on the railing, and scooted my feet apart.

"Mm. That's quite a sight. Hold on." I heard his phone click again, and then his hands were rubbing softly, almost tenderly, along my hips and ass. "I'm going to enjoy this."

"You sure are." I arched my back, giving him even more ass, and then his hand was on my pussy. I felt him spread me gently, and I moaned despite myself; I love to be touched, and he knew well how to deal with my vagina. "Put it in," I urged. I was in a hurry.

His cockhead was soft, spongy as it nudged between my lips. "Oh my God." He moved in slowly, smoothly; I was easily able to take him. "My dick in your cunt looks fucking awesome." The phone clicked again, and I giggled and wagged my ass back and forth. "Shit. Can I spank you?"

"I'd rather you not." I was staying over at Chip's tonight, and he always asked awkward questions when he saw other guys' handprints on my butt.

"Fuck, you're hot." His groin made contact with my naked ass, so he was all the way in. He was far from my biggest partner, but I wasn't going to say anything. "Look, um..." He pulled out, then slicked back in. "Shit, Heidi, can I cum inside you?"

"Sure." I was surprised. We'd agreed that he'd do it on my tits, but it would be easier cleanup this way. "Knock yourself out." I wasn't going to get there, I knew; not even close. But I liked Jason well enough, and he was being very nice, and this probably meant I'd get more of his mouth later. So I was reasonably pleased as he started rocking into me, and on about the seventh stroke was when everything went to shit.

The clicking of loud footsteps, coming up the stairwell from below.

"Christ," I spat, knowing at once that this was trouble. My brain worked fast. Kids used this stairwell for their drug deals and blowjobs because teachers almost never came here; in fact, the only one I'd ever seen back here was Mr Norlin. He was no worry to me, but he'd probably be hurt to see me fucking someone else.

But Norlin had his Spanish I class right now, I knew. And the footsteps clicked in a very female way.

"Fuck," Jason agreed in a low mutter. He was out of me in an instant, leaning far to the side to try and see if our interruptor was a student, but I already knew. With my forehead against the bannister, I could catch the edge of the landing below, and I suddenly saw a familiar head of dark, wavy hair; I knew the set of her shoulders, the pace of her feet, and I twisted around with my eyes wide.

"It's Ms Boyle," I hissed, and both of us were moving fast now. Shannon Boyle had been my freshman history teacher. She'd never liked me. Jason was already halfway up the next flight of stairs, his pants at mid-thigh and rising, but I was thoroughly fucked here. Clothes were scattered all over the landing, and most of them were mine. Bitterly, I cursed Jason's need to get nudes of me, but there was no time for that now. I bent low, scooped up all the clothing I could find, hoped I'd be able to assemble some sort of outfit, and scrambled up the stairs behind him.

"Hey!" Ms Boyle had a distinctive voice. She'd heard us, and her feet clicked faster now. I was halfway up the next flight when I paused abruptly. Motherfucker! My pocketbook was still back there. I wheeled around, her footsteps in hot pursuit, and I dumped most of the clothes, made a darting grab for the pocketbook, and launched myself back up the stairs.

Shit. If my track coach had seen that kind of speed out of me in sophomore year, he'd have kept me on the team.

"Get back here!" Boyle sounded pissed, but I heard her feet stop when she came across the clothes strewn on the landing, and she paused just long enough for me to catch up with a concerned Jason, who was frantically zipping up his pants.

"Jesus!" he whispered, and then his eyes lit up. "You grabbed my shirt! Thank God." He snatched it out of my hands and threw it up over his head as we ran.

"You're welcome," I grunted bitterly, for I was left with nothing but my pocketbook and a sock.

A fucking sock.

I mean, the pocketbook was the important part: my whole life was usually in there. It always had my phone, my ID, my flask, the baggie of oxycodone I was due to sell to Justin Clamm after lunch... all the important stuff, the identifiable stuff, the stuff that could get me arrested.

But holy shit, I was goddamn naked, running down the science hallway. Back here was where they had all the lab space, but in the first piece of luck I'd had all day there was nothing happening here at the moment. Nothing, that is, except Shannon Boyle, back in motion, steaming up the stairs behind us.

I had to find a place to hide. "Fuck, Jason! What do I do?" The hallway was dim, its lights off, and Jason surprised me.

"I'm dressed. I'll stall her, you get the fuck out of here." He slowed, then turned with the resignation of Custer facing off against the Sioux. I was in a desperate rush, but I was touched.

"Thanks!" I smiled radiantly, the whole situation leaving me red and tingly and emotional for all sorts of reasons. "Your next paper is free!"

"Good luck," he whispered after me, and then I was picking up speed, and it was times like this that I remembered why sports bras mattered; I was flopping left and right as I hightailed it out of the area, hearing faintly behind me the thundering rasp from Shannon Boyle:

"What the hell is going on here, Jason?"

Sweet kid. He should be able to talk himself out of trouble, I reflected; after all, he'd talked himself into my vagina, which is a difficult thing for a high schooler to do. But I had my own problems, and they were profound. For, while I was currently in an uninhabited part of the building, a wide-open hallway before me led to more populated parts. And anyone who was in that hall and happened to glance my way would see, emerging from the dim lighting of the lab area, a naked and very wary Heidi Longstadt, now slowing to a ninja-walk, my hands substituting for my absent bra as a sock and a pocketbook dangled from my fingers.

Praise Jesus there were no cameras in this part of the building. Again, that's the reason kids come back here for drug deals. Behind me I could hear the clipped, precise tones of Ms Boyle, who was highly regarded for her sarcasm, but the sounds were fading; I couldn't see anyone in the doorway when I turned for a second, and I assumed Jason must have gotten her to go down the stairs.

God bless him. If I got out of this, maybe I'd offer him anal, too. I mean, Chip had been looking forward to breaking me in that way, but I'd been putting him off because, although I wasn't firmly opposed to butt stuff, I didn't like Chip very much. Jason, though... well, he was nice enough, and he was earning it now. It would hurt, but sometimes you just have to suck it up.

Though, preferably, not after it's been in your ass.

The hallway once more dim and empty behind me, I slithered back and tried the lab doors. Locked, obviously; the science department did not want kids stealing magnesium and shit. I kept to the wall as much as I could and snuck back to the top of the stairwell, so that I could peer down as Boyle's grating voice faded. She was apparently taking Jason to the main office; based on the empty landing beneath me, she was also taking my clothes.