You never know Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pass around to stand behind her, and softly grip her shoulders just as I did during surgery earlier. Looking over her shoulder I can see her image in the mirror, and myself behind her. Copying my earlier actions, I tenderly caress her arms, while I whisper in here ear: "You are so beautiful." She shivers. "Let me look at you." I place a light kiss on the side of her neck. Oh, she smells fantastic. No perfume, just a hint of soap added to her natural smells. I inhale it, and kiss her neck again. In the mirror I can see her eyes, now almost shut, and her head tilted to the side to expose her neck to my mouth. While I continue softly kissing her neck, I let my arms wander to the front of her coat. I have longed oh so much to see what she looks like underneath, so now I start unbuttoning it immediately. Button by button, starting from the bottom and working my way up, all the time kissing her neck and cheek. She stands very still, but doesn't stop me. When the last button comes undone, I slide the coat back and off her arms.

I almost explode from lust at the sight of her. Under the coat she is wearing a tight armless cotton top. She is not wearing a bra. Her breasts are not big, but very nicely shaped and I can tell by the way they push the tight top out that they are really firm. The nipples are clearly visible, pointing slightly upwards and stretching the material of the top even tighter. The white slacks are rather wide, in some synthetic non-wrinkle material. They flow nice and straight over her slim legs. I throw the nurses coat on one of the armchairs, and return to softly kissing her neck and caressing her arms and back. But this time I push my body lightly against hers, to let her feel my erection against her behind. I lightly rub myself against her a few times, and then step back slightly. She takes the queue, just as I hoped, and passes her hand behind her back and starts to feel for me. Now I stop kissing and rest my cheek on her shoulder, seeking her gaze in the mirror.

When our eye meet I stay still for a while, eye to eye in the mirror while her hand does a soft massage of my now very hard erection. Still looking her in the eyes I bring my hands slowly and very purposefully up to her breasts, to circle each nipple with my index fingers. At this point she closes her eyes, which suits me very well, because now I can watch my own hands as they eagerly caress her breasts. First very lightly, then more and more firmly. I marvel at the feel of her breasts under the top. So perfect. The nipples are almost as hard as my erection, and the small moan that escapes her lips as I squeeze them between my fingers is most enticing.

I let my fingers roam. So delicate shoulders. One hand moves up to caress her face, the other down over her stomach, exploring the gap between the top and her pants. One hand letting a finger pass softly over her lips, while the other finds its way in under the top, and starts gently moving upwards, uncovering more of her flat and firm stomach. The finger on her lips now very gently coaxing them apart, working its way into her mouth, while the other hand reaches up between her breasts, touching their sides but not yet covering them.

She is panting now, mouth half open as my finger applies some saliva from her mouth to her lips, making them wet and rubbing them softly. I still have not touched her below the waist, even though she has been massaging my erection for a while already. But now I shift my attention to her pants, unbuttoning them. They fall easily to her feet, and she steps quickly out of them and the shoes at the same time. She is now dressed only in top and panties. The panties are white too, of course, and of this modern thin stretchy material without seams that make them practically invisible from the outside.

I think back to this morning when I was mentally stripping her in the reception. Here I am now, stripping her down in real life, and finding it ever so much more satisfying. As soon as she has stepped out of her trousers her other hand finds its way behind her back too, and she starts undoing my pants. They soon join hers on the floor. My hands are now roaming all over the front of her body, while I keep kissing her neck. I pause a little to pull my shirt over my head. I long for more body contact now.

The sun is going down outside. The waiting room is no longer as bright as it was. In the dusk, the shape of her body becomes even more beautiful, with the shadows accentuating her forms. I can't wait any longer, I need to see her naked. I grab the top, and start working it upwards. She is suddenly shy of her image in the mirror, which we are still facing, but I force her to remain in place while I pull the top over her head. I pause to check the image as the top is halfway over her head and arms, which she has lifted over her head. With the arms lifted like that her naked breasts are high and round. I hold the top in place, effectively trapping her arms lifted above her head, and spin her around 180 degrees. She is caught by surprise, but regains her balance, only to almost loose it again as I swiftly lower my mouth onto her exposed breasts. It's pure ecstasy to suck her nipple, feel its firmness in my mouth and hear her moan as I suck it. She frees her arms from the top and tosses it on the sofa.

I stand up, catch my breath a bit and look her in the eyes. Our lips meet for the first time. First very gently, then more and more hungrily. I feel her hands tugging at my briefs, and let her slide them down. My erection, finally free, comes to rest against her stomach as we continue to kiss. She bends down, in what I think is the start of a movement to suck me. But I don't want that. I want to be inside her. I want her wanting me inside her. So I shake my head slightly, pick her up to standing, and lead her over to one of the armchairs. I make her sit down on the armrest, with her legs to the side of the chair, then push her backwards so she lies down sideways over the chair, with her hips pushed high by the armrest.

I stand like this, looking down on her, while she looks back up at me in anticipation. I place my right hand over her sex, covering it completely with a firm pressure. My thumb is resting directly over her entrance, and I let it start a small back and forth rubbing movement. She starts to emit a series of small squeaks with each rub. I rub harder, bringing the thin fabric of her panties back and forth with my finger. After a while I let my whole hand join in the movement, so that my hand is rubbing the top parts of her sex and the clitoris, and the thumb continues to press and rub her pussy lips.

I can feel the panties getting moist now, as I rub her juices into the fabric. She's so wet. I stop the rubbing and hook both index fingers under her panties. She obediently lifts her hips even higher, so I can pull the panties off. I leave them at her knees. She has a very small patch of thin pubic hair. Most girls over here are shaved, as far as rumor has it. I wonder if she shaves too, or she only has this little? It's very sexy, anyway. I reach my right hand towards her mouth, and place my longest finger on her lips. As she opens her mouth I slide my finger into it, letting her saliva moisturize it. At the same time I let my left long finger play with her pussy, doing some shallow finger fucking, poking it just a few millimeters into her wetness. I let both fingers find a common rhythm, one in her mouth and one in her sex. Her hips are twisting now, the moans and squeaks coming in rhythm with my fingers. I can tell she is close to climax. The need to be inside her is building in me, but not in this uncomfortable position. I want to be able to fondle her beautiful sexy breast while I fuck her. So I slip my fingers out of her, and offer her both hands to lift her up from the chair. Her disappointment is obvious. She wanted that orgasm.

I give her a quick kiss as we stand in front of each other, then turn her around to face the wall. She puts her hands on the wall as I lift her right knee up and place it on the armrest. Now this is better. Her behind is perfect. And very exposed in this position. I rest my erection for a while between her buttocks, while I turn her head around to kiss her. Then I back off a short distance, to admire her behind, and caress it for a few seconds, before I guide myself to her entrance. I stay there for a while, just lightly pushing so it doesn't even go in. My hands massage her back, and directs her to arch it more, so that her behind is thrust out towards me. Then I reach around to find her breasts, one nipple between each thumb and index finger, and as I thrust myself into her I squeeze her nipples hard. This has the desired effect. She spasms hard for a few seconds as she comes, but then quickly comes back as she realizes I am now fully inside her, hard as a rock.

I give her just a few seconds to recover, then I start to move slowly. She begins to follow and find my rhythm. She feels magnificent. I make thrusts in slightly different angles and directions, letting my tip explore the different textures inside her. I lean back and watch myself move in and out of that perfect body. Again I think back to this morning, and the image of her coat pulled tight around her behind as she flipped the papers comes back to me. Now seeing myself totally fucking this perfect woman becomes to much, and I start to come. At the climax I again reach for her breasts and squeeze them hard, and she comes with me, her back arched and her head bent down between the arms that are stretched towards the wall.

I just stand there for a while, gently caressing her back, feeling her buttocks clench now and then, and the thrill of my now extremely sensitive tip slowly sliding out of her. The moment it slides out sends a such a shiver through my body I almost lose my balance.

She stands up and faces me, now all of a sudden shyly trying to cover her breasts with one arm. I grab her check and kiss her lightly.

"Did you like that?" I ask.

"Did I like that? Wow. That was fantastic."

"Yes it was, baby."

The fact that she is still trying to cover her breast is making me excited again. I can play this game! I let my hand run from her cheek down, and try to caress the parts of her breasts that she is not succeeding in covering. She moves her arm up a bit, which of course then exposes the nicely rounded undersides. My hand quickly moves around to cup one of those and squeeze it softly. A small squeak escapes her, and she tries to cover herself again with both hands now. My advances are causing her to back up a little bit, and soon she finds herself with her back against the wall.

I continue my assault, fingers quickly moving around trying to find access to her breasts at every exposed spot. She giggles and squirms trying to block me. Finally I grab her wrists and pin them to the wall above her head. Now she is exposed all right. Panting, eyes dark with lust, meeting mine. Nipples firm, erect and proud pointing at my chest. I'm hard again, and I let her feel it, rubbing against her stomach while I kiss her.

I'm going to make her show those perfect breasts to me in all their glory. Letting go of one of her hands, I lead her with the other to one of the armchairs where I sit down and lay back, drawing her to me.

It is dark outside now, but there is plenty of street light coming in through the window. The barren waiting room now has an almost cinematic light to it, in which I watch in awe while this amazing girl spreads her legs and puts her knees on the edge of the chair. Taking my erection in one hand and caressing it, she slides her body further up on the chair until her pussy is directly over the tip. As if she knows exactly what I want, she then leans back and puts her other hand on her own leg. This forces her to sit up straight and arch her back, pushing her breasts out towards me. I reach up to cup them, and gently grip each nipple between thumb and index finger. Our eyes lock. I roll her now very stiff nipples between my finger as she lowers her body over me. Not breaking eye contact, she starts to move her body on top of me, while I do my best to stimulate every nerve in her breasts. They are so perfectly firm and soft. I run the back of my fingers against the smooth skin, making circles around her nipples with the same rhythm as her hips are making circles over mine.

The slow circular movement she makes is not enough to satisfy. It's more of a tease for me. I feel the need for more stimulation, so I reach round and slightly roughly grab her behind, using my hands to force her into an up down movement instead. For a while I just focus on my own pleasure, instead of hers. My hands move her up and down at exactly the right pace for maximum pleasure. She takes my cues obediently, bouncing faster and faster on my lap. My eyes are fixed on her breasts, which now bounce up and down enticingly just in front of me. When I sense my orgasm start to build I pull her down hard on me, and change her movement to be back and forward instead of up and down. This gives me much less stimulation, but I rubs her clitoris firmly against the pubic hair above my sex. One of my earlier lovers told me this was a sure way to make her come with me. This works very well. She throws her head back and starts to moan loudly, one hand still behind her and the other one on my chest. The sight of her orgasm is enough to send me over the top as well, and with a last couple of almost violent jerks I pull her hard towards me as we come.

She collapses on top of me, with my erection still deep inside of her. I wrap my arms around her, and we lay like this for a few minutes while our breathing settles. After a while I become limp and slip out, and she straightens her legs, but stays on top of me. We are quite relaxed now. I really enjoy feeling her weight on top of me. All the way from her neck, which is on my shoulder, over our chests pressed together, down to her knees. Her feet are actually sticking out in the air from my knees, so they are the only part of her body I can't feel.

I shall never forget this moment, or the hour or so preceding it. But of course it has to end somehow. Finally she lifts herself up on her elbows and look into my eyes. I smile, and she returns my smile and shakes her head as in disbelief. I give her a quick peck on the mouth.

"Get up, baby."

I quickly scoop up all the clothes scattered around the room, and hand her hers. I have a plan in this too. I don't want to leave her in a mess in her own office, I figure this will make her feel bad. We need to get back to normal quickly, before afterthought sets in. I'm quick to put on my underwear, so I can watch her get dressed. She stands there holding her clothes, looking at me.

"Get dressed, beautiful. You look just as nice with clothes on!"

She puts down the other clothes and starts putting her panties on. Somehow it's almost sexier to watch her dress than to undress. Because now I know exactly what body is hiding under those clothes. She doesn't put her coat on, but folds it up nicely. I finish dressing and put the dislocated chairs back in place.

"I like you better without clothes", she says.

I smile. So now we are dressed and the atmosphere is still quite good. We haven't said many words, and won't say many more either. We both know this was a wild and crazy one time thing. But as she steps in front of the mirror and starts to put her hair up in a knot I can't resist stepping behind her and pop my head on her shoulder.

"Do you want to do this again?"

Her eyes widen a bit as she looks at me.

"Maybe... I like you."

This simple statement causes my heart to skip a beat.

"I don't live here. I'm just visiting."

"OK." She shrugs her shoulders and smiles.

Part of me knows I shouldn't be doing this, I should leave it as a one time thing. But anyway, I walk into the operation room where I know there is a desk with pen and paper. I tear off a small corner of a paper and jot my email address down. I hand it to her.

"You never know."

"You never know", she responds with a smile.

I grab her hands and give her a small kiss, then step back while holding her hands and look at her. Now she's not the modest nurse in coat and hair-net anymore. Now she's a sexy girl in a tight top and a nicely freshly fucked tousled hairdo. Still very attractive.

"I will never forget you, beautiful."

"Thanks", she says, and I know she refers to all of what we did, not what I just said.

I open the door and leave without closing it.

We still have not told each other our names.

12