You Only Learn Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear," Mr. Wilbur mocked, while his face was plastered with a smug grin. "Why are you displaying that you have not a shred of trust in me? You think I'll hurt you, don't you?"

Mr. Wilbur was still dressed in his dark cobalt blue dress shirt and creamy tan dress pants. His black hair complemented these colors as the materials were about to fly off. As I went to scream, I started to choke around something that was shoved in between my lips. A ball gag was tightly strapped around my curly head of hair.

Only infantile sputters were blurted from under the gag and he snatched it out of my mouth to hear the empty threats and obscenities I had to spew. As I had the chance, I hacked a mouthful of saliva at him which flew right by his curled thin eyelashes. Surprisingly, he let out a deep, hearty laugh. A laugh filled with torment and violent playfulness with his head thrown back.

"You make this more entertaining for me," Mr. Wilbur sneered, pulling my hips toward him.

"You're a deranged masochist! Why are you doing this to me?! I never did anything to you!" I snarled, trying to shield my exposed body.

"Anna, this is how I show my approval," Mr. Wilbur said plainly. "Address me as Mr. Wilbur or nothing at all. You will do as I say, for you and your lover's rendezvous is in jeopardy. You will submit your mouth and loins to me for the evening."

I bit my lip and sulked, ashamed at myself. I was spread out in front of my crazed English teacher like a piece of meat in order to protect Ace's job and our relationship. If Ace discovered what Wilbur had done, a livestock tranquilizer would've been needed due to his overprotective impulses.

"Are you wet?" Mr. Wilbur asked ghastly, gazing at my glistening folds. "I didn't even lay a hand on you yet! You must be enjoying this deep down!"

"Lay a hand?" I gulped as he began to unbuckle his dress pants. "Please, take it easy on me. I'll do what you want, but can't you see you'll be in jeopardy too?"

Mr. Wilbur slipped off his pants, only left with tight, black briefs outlining his thin, sexy waist, chiseled thighs, and swollen, rounded bulge. He blatantly ignored my questions. When his pants hit the tile, Mr. Wilbur pulled a medium sized whip out of his pocket. It was black and had numerous rugged leather strips attached to the handle. I cringed as he held it in front of my oozing pussy. "How are you excited right now!?" I shouted at my conscience.

"Hel-!" I was cut off from screaming help by Mr. Wilbur ramming the ball gag through my teeth.

"You're my little toy for now! Now, keep your mouth shut or you may not even be conscious to witness the repercussions!"

With one fluid motion, Mr. Wilbur's arm swung down with a loud thwack! My pussy lips oozed while they tingled. A second thwack sounded and I jolted from his unexpected strength. Tears were slowly streaming from my eyes. However, my voice couldn't produce any words. My writhing folds were raw and chapped, quivering as if someone were trying to rip them apart. While I heaved and bawled underneath the gag, Mr. Wilbur's pupils were dilated and lucent with violent passion.

He backed away from my pubic region to my stomach. Massaging my flattened stomach with his soft, heated hands, Mr. Wilbur admired my body's makeup. "Your belly is so muscular and flat," Mr. Wilbur whispered, as if mesmerized. "I can't wait until it's distended from my seed..."

His hot breath trickling down my stomach to my pubic region both excited and sickened me. Ace and I belonged to one another, to hold and to cherish. His voice played over and over in my head as I was disgustingly violated: "Te amo, mi sol. I love you with all of my heart."

With the ball gag shoved against my gum line, there was no use trying to scream and fight. I was bound and presented to my perpetrator. My emotions rose in a fury, unsure of what exactly I was feeling at the moment.

"Your pussy is pink," Mr. Wilbur broke my guilty thoughts in a tone dripping with disgust. "I want it red. A dark blood red."

I managed to inhale a huge breath to prepare my body for destruction and unearthly pain. If I was such an admirable student, why was he raping me? Only inferences could sooth my mind temporarily.

"You want to know why I'm doing this?" Mr. Wilbur asked while running his finger along the inner lips of my pussy. "Your writing is so...captivating and genuine. Your diction leaves me baffled each time I read your work. Quite frankly, I could hear your voice repeat those lines with such strength and conviction. It lassos my attention in until the ending carves a hole into my mind, draining the invested emotions I involved with it."

He pulled his fingers away and stood over me. Mr. Wilbur snickered as he witnessed my body impulsively cower beneath him. Tears continued to roll down my face as I shuffled underneath the gag. The unpredictability of the situation was tearing my mindset to pieces.

"Now, in this session," Mr. Wilbur started while wiggling out of his briefs. "We're going to get acquainted with one another. I want to have the same intoxicated stumble that the bus driver had after shagging you. After all, you are my gazelle as I am your lion..."

At his last words, Mr. Wilbur cracked the whip down onto my stomach and the breath was beaten out of me. While he was fidgeting with my gag, the crimson red splatter of pain was still noticeable on my sickly pale skin. Rage surged throughout me at his words. I belonged to no one except Acera, who was my 'wolf.' When Mr. Wilbur removed my gag, my mouth cringed into a scowl. I trusted this man with my art and instead he bent it around and abused me for it. Heartbreak and fury was brewing inside of my mind.

"Ready?" Mr. Wilbur asked, while rubbing the head of his cock around my clit. "Remember that if you make a sound or cry of resistance, be prepared to shutter all night. Understood?"

I nodded my head in compliance. As I stared into his eyes, I felt the presence of something innocent, something tamed. It was as if he wasn't going to hurt me that badly. However, a lurking esoteric motivation was active. His intentions were still unknown in my mind.

With that being said, Mr. Wilbur shoved himself into my canal with such speed. There was a bit of discomfort since my excitement slowly vanished from guilt. Ace was a thick eight inches, while Mr. Wilbur was running in second at maybe 6.5 inches. He wasn't nearly as thick as my Ace!

When he entered my body with no protection, a nauseating feeling swept over me. My body went numb and my imagination died at that moment. He destroyed my innocence and dedication for my true partner. He was defiling my body for his own sick pleasures and my demise.

Mr. Wilbur moaned, wickedly. "Your entrance is so tight around me! Oh, I love it! My balls are tensing up!"

"No! Please don't! I belong to Ace and I can't afford to be pregnant!"

Mr. Wilbur quickened his savage thrusts. The slapping and gurgling of our liquids filled my ears and haunted my battling thoughts. "Submit to me, Anna. Scream that it feels good!"

"Yes!" I cried out, giving into my sensual betrayal. "You feel so huge! Faster!"

"See?" Wilbur grunted, eagerly. "I knew you were going to enjoy it with me. How do you find me inside you?"

I gave him a false opinion to appease him as he continued his bucking: "You're touching crevices that I didn't even know existed! This is so wrong..."

"Yet..." Mr. Wilbur cried out in release. "It feels so...right!"

Within seconds, his cock exploded, coating my insides with warm, thick sin. Relieved, he gently humped into me to ensure his load was flowing deep and let out guttural groans of pleasure. I shuddered as the boiling hot sensation unleashed a violent orgasm within me. As he slowly pulled out, his thick cum spilled out of my pussy and pooled onto the tile floor beneath the desks I was tied to.

"You asshole!" I snarled, struggling against his grip. "Let me go! You're ruining everything for me!"

Hoarse with rage, Mr. Wilbur pulled himself out and backhanded my right cheek. My head flew back due to the harsh force of his fist. Hot tears rolled down my face while my body quaked in shattering pain. The gaze of the Devil was in his eyes.

"You little bitch!" Mr. Wilbur fumed, grabbing ahold of my neck. "You will learn to obey!"

As Mr. Wilbur clamped down on my throat, I was struggling to break free and kick him away. However, Mr. Wilbur's force was too much for my weakened body. Suddenly, he grabbed the tainted water bottle and gripped it in his right hand while his left controlled my air passage. He slid his left hand along my throat, cutting off my oxygen and forcing my mouth to open wide for air. As I gasped and wiggled around, Mr. Wilbur managed to slip the nozzle of the bottle in between my lips, sending the other 12 ounces of tainted sedative to my stomach.

When Mr. Wilbur pulled away, I sputtered for a breath. A nauseated, disgusting weight swelled inside of my stomach. As the filling feeling intensified, voices whispered and shouted in my head. The sedative was working quickly to decimate my consciousness. The voices were enraged and fighting with me. As I tried to decipher them, I realized it was Ace and my mother's voice.

"You said you loved me! How could you give into another man?"

"I warned you that relationship was nothing but trouble! My little girl is ruined! My LITTLE GIRL!!!"

My heartbeat was beginning to slow while it gradually echoed and quaked in my head. My vision blurred as Mr. Wilbur once again stood above me with his whip and what appeared to be a dildo covered in rounded spikes. As I took my last breath and bared my neck, I mumbled my last words before I slipped into unconsciousness: Amo mi sol mismo.

"Suck it!" Mr. Wilbur snarled as he shoved his sticky, semi-hard cock into my face.

Before Mr. Wilbur could reprimand me, I was gone. My sight was hindered by darkness and I was no longer aware of what was happening to me. All I could hear were the mundane murmurs of a sedated heart.

Chapter 4: Give Into the Night

The air cut at my skin with its frigid icy essence. Although it was March, New Jersey was still captivated by the late snowfall and hailstorms. When I opened my eyes, pain flashed through my entire body. As I attempted to shift my right leg, the quadriceps in my thighs locked up and my ribs tensed up as if they were broken. The scarlet LED lights whirred into my corneas just as I shifted my body up. I was laying on the sidewalk along the teachers' parking lot.

My body, only covered with my cotton panty, was coated in bruises. Each time I made a move, a muscle would quiver with error. He must've screwed me repeatedly since my vagina was oozing blood and sore. The crisp, cold air wasn't helping the fact that I was lying on the freezing cement naked. When my sight returned, a pine tree was purposely shading my presence from cars passing by the main driveway. As I slowly stood, a loud clank sounded as if something hit the ground.

While I searched for my clothes, an electronic voice gurgled from somewhere.

"You're awake, my dear?" the familiar voice instigated, sounding like it was coming from a radio. "Look under the tree for the microphone. You have to keep this on you ALL night."

After a minute of searching, my hands quivered at the icy, plastic touch of the microphone next to the thick trunk of the Douglas Fir. Inspecting the object, it appeared as if it were a thin, minuscule earpiece. I slid it over the crest of my ear and gently ensconced the speaker into the hole.

"That's it," Mr. Wilbur's voice mockingly coaxed. "Now, Ace will be here in ten minutes. I will give you the instructions now so that you don't fuck up later."

"Yes, sir," I complied. "What are they?"

"Well, first," his voice skipped a beat with sudden bewilderment. "Thank you for finally showing some respect! It will treat you well, I assure you. Now, you are to keep this ear piece activated and with you at all times. You are NOT to tell Ace about the microphone or our...little love dance. While you were gagging on my cock, I managed to send your fuckbuddy a text from your phone to find you here."

"But you didn't give me clothes?!" I whined, while shaking from the crisp chill in the night air. "Where are you, sir? What else do you want me to do?"

"So attentive, my dear," Mr. Wilbur's voice extolled with a rich aroused tone. "I feel myself getting excited again...But, lastly, I want you to drink the water in a bottle underneath the pine tree. You HAVE TO drink it. This is to protect you AND Ace. After you drink the water and Ace shows up, lead him into the school through the auditorium entrance. I am still in the classroom. If he asks any questions, say nothing."

"Yes, sir," I managed to grimace.

"Clothes aren't even going to matter after this!" he cackled mockingly.

Fifteen minutes passed before the Blue Bird Vision came roaring down the parking lot with such urgency. The effects of the water I quaffed were taking a toll quicker than the one previously. As the bus pulled up to meet me lying on the pavement naked, Ace's expression was the polar opposite of thrilled. As fast as he could, Ace threw the bus into park and leaped out onto his feet.

"Anna! What in the hell happened to you!?" Ace shouted, hoarse with rage and concern. "Oh my God! Your face! Your body ruined!"

Forgetting about my prior situation for thirty seconds, I indulged myself in wrapping myself in his arms as he attempted to scent out the perpetrator. My body was convulsing, the coldness taking on a more extreme form than I had ever experienced before.

"Your face..." Ace caught a sob in his throat while throwing his hairy, warm arms around my body on the ground. "It's all bloody and your body is all gashed up... This is my fault! I knew something was wrong!"

"Hey!" Mr. Wilbur's voice jumped in the speaker, startling me. "Take him into the school before you pass out again! Now!"

I shook my head, not wanting to reveal Bryan Wilbur's intentions. So much pressure was pinned down on me at that moment. If I revolted against Mr. Wilbur's wishes, he would've probably beaten me to death. On top of that, I wanted to save Ace from unnecessary jail time. With the harsh coldness of the air, the presence of my trauma was becoming more evident to sensory cortex.

"Ace," I acknowledged him in a bold, forceful tone. "Come with me, please. You HAVE to."

"What about the hospital?! I'm going to destroy the sick fuck that did this to you! Mark my words! They messed with the wrong woman! Anna, come and let us get help! We have to hurry! Is he still around here? Who was he!?"

"He...he raped me..." The tears came gushing as I violently sobbed in his arms. "He raped me...and it hurt so bad..."

At that moment, I struggled to give him a serious glare through my hysterical tears. Ace's emerald eyes lost its shine and a frown quivering with fright grew on his face. Remembering my alternative, I gently took Ace's hands and held a strong grip on his palm. If Ace and I could exist in a world of our own, it would be free of judgment, free of revenge. Only passion would dance with jubilance while it coincided with our everlasting, blossoming love. It would slowly snake around our two bodies and beckon us with its convincing, blatantly strident call-

"Anna!" Mr. Wilbur's voice carelessly interrupted my fantasy. It was a symptom from the fresh concoction I was forced to consume. "Hurry up! It's almost 7 o' clock."

My head snapped to attention. I had to bring Ace into the high school at all costs. Quickly, I jumbled around an excuse and jumped on it as soon as it could make some sense.

"Mi sol, (My sun)" I whispered, turning toward Ace's body. "Tiene que ir en allí. (You have to go in there.)"

"¿Por qué? (Why?) Ace trembled, waiting for a truthful response.

"WHOA! WHOA!" Mr. Wilbur barked into the microphone. "NO SPANISH! What the Hell is this?! Just come into the auditorium!"

I attempted to hold an optimistic stare with Ace's jaded eyes. I inhaled deeply as I responded to Ace's question.

"Mi sol, quiero que me sigas. (Nothing, follow me.)"

Taking him by the hand a second time, I cantered across the rough, icy cement with my bare feet. Worry lined his face as we begrudgingly walked toward the auditorium entrance. At that moment, Ace's grip read his rage like the page of a book. Guilt had its hold around my neck as my conscience continued to taunt me while I reached for the door. The darkness emitted from the inside of the glass put the two of us on guard before entering.

As we sauntered into the blackened foyer of the auditorium wing of the school, Mr. Wilbur's electronic voice broke the silence.

"After you enter the building, go through the next set of doors into the auditorium. When the two of you are in there, leave Ace in one of the aisles and come onto the stage. You'll soon see what happens afterward."

I have to admit, although I was used to my school after four years, walking through it in darkness was completely different. As I ushered Ace by the arm into the auditorium, my muscles were exhausted.

"Ace," I turned to my mate in the darkness. "Stay here. I must show you something, but you have to stay put."

"Okay," Ace's voice grumbled with aggravation. "Cuidado, mi luna. Please... (Careful, my moon.)"

After five grueling, heartbreaking seconds, he let go of my hand and allowed me to run down the center aisle to the stage. The three aisles of the auditorium were lit up with low-light cerulean strips along the edges. I continued to search out my balance by swaying my right foot out.

"Hey!" I heard Ace's voice quake. "Get the Hell off of me! What are you doing?! Ouch! Is that a needle?!"

Turning around to decipher Ace's shadow from the darkness, I managed to climb one stair to the stage. However, my victory was short lived as my body became weightless and my proposed fantasy fell out of my grasp.

Chapter 5: Welcome to Scandaloso!

After more than 12 hours of waking up nauseated, I was pretty irritated with having to wake in an unknown place each time. This time, my location was entirely black. When I raised my two arms out, my fingers brushed against what seemed to be the arms of the auditorium chairs. As I sat my still naked body up in the stiff, scratchy cushion, the whole room flashed to a surreal bright white. The echoes of the sound system surging to attention made my heart jump. There on the stage in the center of the white spotlight was none other than Mr. Bryan Wilbur.

Mr. Wilbur was in full dress, donning a shiny sapphire tie. He stood on center stage in the light accompanied with a sleazy, yet voluptuous grin plastered across his face. In front of him was a microphone, standing in line with his tall, frail figure and patiently waiting to be used. Eyeing me in the furthest row back, his crazed stare met my dismal, apprehensive glare which widened his smile. As I began to shift around in my seat while my body gradually gathered its control, Mr. Wilbur reached out toward the microphone and tugged it out of its stand.

"Good evening, Anna!" Mr. Wilbur clucked like an announcer to a packed theater. "I hope you've been enjoying your night so far! You will absolutely adore the show coming up for you, but I think I'll need your executive direction in this production. So, sit back, relax and welcome to... Scandaloso!"

I must've blacked out after he indulged in his childish, overly jubilant announcement, because I was laying underneath the curtains to the stage. When I flexed my arms to push my body up, my left wrist was restrained. A blindfold compressed my eyelids down tightly as I struggled under disorientation.

"Wilbur!" I snarled aloud, with hint of neediness. "Don't you leave me!"